It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

END The Alex Jones GAME

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

10-4. Fair enough. Peace out.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   

METHOD OF COINTELPRO
en.wikipedia.org...

1. "Infiltration: Agents and informers did not merely spy on political activists. Their main purpose was to discredit and disrupt. Their very presence served to undermine trust and scare off potential supporters. The FBI and police exploited this fear to smear genuine activists as agents." [4]

As for ABC shutting him down, how can you verify this statement? That would just cause more suspicion. I don't think they can do this.

Again, the story of 700 dollars doesn't work when you factor in that he allows his work to go online for free.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania
If they want the Vatican to stay out of the picture, wouldn't it be better for them to have AJ not saying anything about any conspiracy at all?

No, because if he wasn't mentioning any conspiracy at all, what's the point in having him be a disinformation agent conspiracy theorist?

-Jeah hello! What's the point? That's my whole point!

And maybe he doesn't link things to the Vatican cause he is a christian himself, and maybe he as a person isn't ready for the implications.

That was just mentioned, and as I said before, if that is the case, and he means no ill intent, and he is who he says he is, then that is bias and ignorance to ignore these things simply because of christian faith.

-What about the other thing I said about he might be afraid to put of the christian public if he links to the Vatican.? Seems pretty wise to me, what does it matter? If people just wake up to the fact that their gov is corrupt, we've already come a long way.

how could they possibly gain by that amount of exposure of their society?

Well, let's put it this way..

What damage has been done to them for this "exposure"?

They're still in control, they're still getting their way, they're still passing their laws, they're still having their wars.

The plan is still on track.

-This is the kind off backward logic that makes you lose all the credibility you had in my eyes. You have a good day now.

[edit on 28-10-2007 by enigmania]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
METHOD OF COINTELPRO
en.wikipedia.org...

I'll ask again:

Don't you think a smart disinformation agent would do the opposites of what people think a disinformation agent would do to avoid suspicion?

As for ABC shutting him down, how can you verify this statement?

That they can easily shut him down?

It's their satellites. They can shut him down.

Yes, he could probably find other satellites, but he'd be down for a little bit.

That would just cause more suspicion. I don't think they can do this.

Why? They censor Ron Paul. That's raised suspicion. Clearly they don't care.

Again, the story of 700 dollars doesn't work when you factor in that he allows his work to go online for free.

I'm sorry, but that makes absolutely no sense to me. His movies being online for free really has nothing to do with him selling this guy out.

It's worth re-mentioning, this situation with John Gray was back in 2000. He wasn't near as big as he is now, so he didn't have near as much money, and his videos didn't have the popularity they do now. Plus, viewing videos on the Internet then, and viewing them on the Internet now - night and day. And that's going on the assumption that videos on the Internet were even possible in 2000. I don't know if they were or not.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   

-Jeah hello! What's the point? That's my whole point!

No, your point was what's the point now, and you said, why make him mention conspiracies, as your justification. That's completely off and illogical. You're twisting words.

-What about the other thing I said about he might be afraid to put of the christian public if he links to the Vatican.? Seems pretty wise to me, what does it matter? If people just wake up to the fact that their gov is corrupt, we've already come a long way.

He pursues 9/11 conspiracy theories despite some family members of victim's being offended by such things, so what's your point?

-This is the kind off backward logic that makes you lose all the credibility you had in my eyes. You have a good day now.

Very nice dodging of the points I made:shk:

What about bringing up the FACT that "they" are still in control and have had no damage done to them whatsoever by Alex Jones equals backward logic?

If you know you're wrong or have no counter point, just say so. I'm not going to rub it in your face or anything. I'll respect you the same.

But backing out like that and making up excuses - now you've lost respect.

So you have a good day as well.

[edit on 10/28/07 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   

By calling out other people on disinfo you sow the seed of doubt. That works much more then bothering with doing what people might not expect. For a very simple reason. You hit them right in their hearts. Doubt is very powerful.

Now if you want to assume that Disinfo Agents wouldn't call others disinfo so no one would suspect them, then you have just left the real 'TRUTH' people unscathed. In other words, say Alex Jones is Disinfo, but he won't rat anyone else who is not. Well now he basically would be giving the enemy a free ride~!

Sure being deceptive can work. But you might end up deceiving yourself in the process
But a fight is a fight is a fight. If the other is the enemy at some point you must engage if the enemy is winning and gaining.

As for ABC, again. Just because they own the sateliites you think they can do what they want? Well this contradicts your own idea of being 'deceptive' as to not raise suspicion. Perhaps ABC can't because it will draw more suspicion then they want. Perhaps they don't give a care. They don't believe a word he says.

This all depends on how you look at this.

[edit on 28-10-2007 by talisman]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   

It's backward logic cause the fact that they're still running things, doesn't mean that AJ isn't doing them any damage. A lot of people that didn't know about the NWO, now know about it, because of Alex Jones. What hidden purpose has AJ to them, that warrants him , at the same time, to wake people up to NWO existance?

Do you deny that he brings a lot of things that are true to the public eye? If he works for them, why would they let him say all these things that are true,things that people otherwise might not have ever known about. What piece of disinfo he might bring would weigh up to that?

And please, I know you respond with this backward logic on purpose just to throw people of guard. I don't believe you're actually stupid enough that you didn't get my point the first time.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Let me guess Hillary Clinton will be next president. If not it doesn't matter, because all the candidates spawn from the same sesspool.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Wow NovusOrdoMundi, half the posts in this topic are made by you!

Anyway, Alex probably isn't a disinfo agent. He has stated many times on his radio show that he is "not smart";"the average man". He's only human. Once you get past all the yelling and screaming, he has a lot of truthful information to offer.

It's like, a Hershey bar with almonds. After you pick all the almonds out, the Hershey bar doesn't taste half bad. :/

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   

METHOD OF COINTELPRO
en.wikipedia.org...

1. "Infiltration: Agents and informers did not merely spy on political activists. Their main purpose was to discredit and disrupt. Their very presence served to undermine trust and scare off potential supporters. The FBI and police exploited this fear to smear genuine activists as agents." [4]

As for ABC shutting him down, how can you verify this statement? That would just cause more suspicion. I don't think they can do this.

I was about to post something like this, good one. As for the supposed "inconsistencies" with Alex Jones, they are minor and his body of work clearly indicates where he stands. I would question the credibility of anyone calling Alex Jones a "disinfo" agent as strongly a the OP. I think the OP is clearly trying to make something out of nothing and simply smear Jones, Counter Intelligence agent style. Look at his username for #### sake.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Old AJ is a plant in my opinion. That is not to say what he says is disinformation, but rather selective information designed to steer the movement into a certain direction in a controlled fashion. You are completely right about his arrests. They are all staged publicity stunts. His incursion into Bohemian grove comes to mind right away. Remember how he just didn't happen to get any of his confrontations with security on tape? He was invited in. For all we know that "mock" human sacrifice ceremony could have been totally phony. I seriously doubt their rituals are that corny in reality.

I believe he is gatekeeper not only for the Vatican, but plethora of other important issues, such a TV fakery. He has been knowingly, imo, been covering that up from day one.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I've listened to the Alex Jones show before, and was enlightened by some of it, and annoyed by his voice. I understand getting passionate about what your saying, but I ca only be told to "Wake up, America!" so many times. Buddy, I AM Awake, that why I'm listening to your show! I toss him in the pile of shock jocks, just with a different platform.

I saw here Endgame was out, and went to watch it. I thought it had A FEW good points, but mostly it seemed to be Alex as a "looky-loo" hanging outside the Bilderberg meeting, or whatever the hell it was, and starspotting. (Is that the queen? Yes it is!! Check her off on my bingo list!) And occasionally yelling at some guys window telling them America wont be their slaves! That and reminding the security guards that they had contacted the city and KNEW where the property line was.

I turned it off less than halfway, and decided, while eating my morning Cheerios, That I think the AU, and the NWO deserve a fair shot.

As for this post, while true, it seems pointed at making us rally behind you, against him. But then again much like him, at least its an entertaining read.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   
After reading through this post and doing research on AJ I think that there is a facet of information many of the people here are missing. If you were the government and you realized that there was a movement to expose the truth, would you start planting disinfo agents to lead the chase astray? You could and I have no doubt that it has been done, but its really only a stop-gap measure.

Firstly you still have this truth movement and even with your agents in place, people will still be getting information from other places. You also run the chance that your agents will be exposed. Maybe you have more but once one agent is found out then it gets easier to identify the others.

What if you used your agents to simply find the leaks and establish which members of the populace seemed to come into the most amounts of confidential information or the most correct theories. Once this person or persons has been found then I would begin feeding him false information. Of course it would have to be couched with real truth so as not to tip the person off. But once this is set up you can have a person who truly believe in the Truth Movement, but has been unknowingly compromised and feed doctored information.

As someone who has a little experience when it comes to matters like this, I think that these practices would be commonplace and much more effective then simply using disinformation. Is Alex Jones a disinformation agent or simply manipulated? Since one of the most important things to a sanctioned disinfo agent is anonymity I would think it unlikely that Alex Jones is one. Whether his sources have been compromised and manipulated is yet to proven but is in my mind much more likely.

We are dealing with an all pervasive big-brother society who has hundreds of schemes at hand for deflecting suspicion. They have their hands in a hundred pies and spin out so much conflicting information from both disinfo agents and manipulated real sources that it is impossible to discern what is real.

These words are no doubt being read and analyzed as I post them, but I still think it is worth it to at least put people here into the frame of mind where they can discern what the real best action for the government is and counter accordingly.

Remember, question everything. Alex Jones could be just another one of us, even though he may think differently. As for the rest of you with inside links or connections, I would advise you to look into them as well. After all, you post on the internet and you will get someones attention. Who knows what new schemes are being implemented to derail our thought processes?

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I like the guy, does that mean I'm "blindly following him"?

One thing that gets on my nerves is when people say he's out there jsut to make some money. Yeah he sells videos that he makes, but people also forget to mention that he ALWAYS tells people to get his videos anyway they can. He tells people who buy it to make copies to give out or even put it on the internet. Hasn't he actually put some of the full videos on Google video himself a couple times? If I was just out to make money by selling videos, I wouldn't be telling people to make copies or put it on the internet.

Only thing that bothers me about him is when he shouts with the bull horn. I know that's his trademark thing to do, but I find it annoying when he does that and screams as loud as he can into it. Sometimes he does act as if he's better than others too. Like the round table discussions I've heard him do on Coast to Caost AM. He likes interupting people and that's one thing that bugs me is when someone doesn't let another person talk.

There's plenty of other people who have talked about 9/11 r things like that that have connections. Charlie Sheen came out about what he thinks about 9/11 and isn't he a Bilderberg member or at least has gone to some meetings of theirs?

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
reply to post by Copernicus

Two websites on the Vatican stuff:

VaticanAssassins.org
SpirtuallySmart.com

Now, before someone bashes my credibility because of these websites, I by no means endorse or believe everything on these websites. There are things that are over reactions, there are things that are lies, but there are things that can be verified on other websites.

So again, not everything on there is fact.

It looks like you got most of your information from the website you later post as having lies in it. I went to the spirituallysmart.com and found this www.spirituallysmart.com...

It has way more info on Jones than what you posted above. but then you link to some myspace page to give someone credit for the info? on top of that when I looked at the myspace page it was private. some source. the spirituallysmart.com web site is a much stronger source. what lies on that page are you talking about? It looks good to me.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   
The simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

Alex Jones is nothing but the average guy who wants to expose the truth. He started out as a smalltime radio/tv host and has become a popular media figure because people are starting to wake from their slumbers.

I agree with talisman.... the author of this thread smells like disinfo agent to me.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
The simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

Alex Jones is nothing but the average guy who wants to expose the truth. He started out as a smalltime radio/tv host and has become a popular media figure because people are starting to wake from their slumbers.

I agree with talisman.... the author of this thread smells like disinfo agent to me.

How do you know the "true" Alex jones story? Points are being made on this board regarding Alex Jones' credibility. Jones' is historically bankrupt with his theories. Catholicism and Fascism have always walked hand in hand. Check out some of these links:
Red Mass
Blue Mass
Nazi Jesuits
Jesuit Holocaust
Picture Positive
Alberto Rivera

Why doesnt Jones talk about this? It looks like all these fascist dictators all had one thing in common. A close friendship with the Vatican. Yet Jones calls them "Globalists, elitists, illuminati" etc etc. Seems like hogwash. like he's protecting the richest organization on earth perhaps? His sister then attends one of their "fine institutions" as Alex put it. Jones then states that a senior at St Edwards runs his Sunday program. Then you think Alex would be truthful about the Vatican and Jesuits? sounds like partiality at the least to me. In the middle compromise and at the most Sold Out. Check this out youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
First they ignore you.
Then they laugh at you.
Then they fight you.
Then you win.
--Mohandas Gandhi

Seems we are on "fight" stage with Alex so not long until we win. Other than this vatican crap Alex talks about freaking everything and even that stuff he has talked about. Yes even zionists. He just says that not one group runs everything.

I don't know man these threads frustrate me. Alex gives all his stuff away man what more can he do? How about you take your efforts and expose the really harmful people because we aren't all suffering because of the Vatican. We are struggling because of the banks and the whole corrupt system. The vatican isn't tazering people everywhere its the police state.

Maybe Vatican run everything there is no doubt the big banks run everything too so where do you start. Stop bitching and expose Vatican yourself and let Alex expose what he wants

This is the worst armchair quarterbacking i've seen on ats in awhile. Your are entitled to your opinion but it goes right up there with Bush lovers or Global warming champions its all misguided and unimportant. The facts he presents are all verifiable explain them away.

[edit on 28-10-2007 by Beefcake]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
NOVUS, how shallow of you, despite Jones motives the facts are that much of what he states are facts be they historical or present time. Are you a disinfo agent? it seems you seek to destroy the man rather proving him wrong on the statements he makes which obviously you cannot so you resort to name calling instead which is rather childish.

Much of what he states in his endgame video is actually taking place right now the fact that you choose to disbelieve it does not make Jones a liar or a disinfo agent. Perhaps you would do better in trying to prove him wrong on the points he makes in the video but of course you cannot in reality do this can you be cause the EU does exist, secret groups do exist, the NAU is in its infancy but will be a reality within 20 years, wars are fought for profit and people are already being chipped these are all facts, known facts which makes you a disinfo agent end of.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Right! Let's trust Bush and Cheney. You can. I sleep better knowing Alex Jones is hounding their trail.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join