It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What about a raid on Area 51 so we can know exactly what is there?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I haven't figured out the idea yet. You're saying, use our federal and military special forces, to infiltrate one of our own secret military installations? That's like sending the U.S. Air force into a U.S. Army base with snipers and deadly force, just to see what they're doing. Or are they your own Special Forces that you scrounged up somehow. In that case you have fully automatic weapons (most likely illegally) and a treasonous act on your hands. Sounds like something cool you would do in a video game or something, but to actually think of it is absolutely unreasonable.
If you really want to find out whats going on there, then: A.) get a job there B.) Use the Unarmed Citizen idea, but with a much larger scale.

[edit on 27-10-2007 by Dienekes]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05

Originally posted by jca2005
have a sniper team setup around the perimeter to take out the camo dudes

What??? This is the thing that bugs me with all these ridiculous "get into Area 51" plans the most.

You want to kill people, innocent people, with families, to try and get inside a secret base? What is the matter with you? They aren't robots circling Area 51 looking for people trying to enter. They are people, with family and possibly children. You wouldn't care about leaving a child without a parent just so you could try to get in a base?

What if there isn't any aliens or whatever you're looking for in there? You killed them for nothing? Besides the fact you won't get in even if you got passed them.

It's real life, not a video game. You can't just kill anyone that comes in your way.

That would be the only way to get in.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Ever hear the phrase.."Curiosity, killed the cat?"
This is not a need to know situation..it is a want to know.
I would say..some things you are better off not knowing about.
Even if you did find out what was going on in area 51...what would you do with that knowledge? Try to disclose it?Think you wouldn't be shut up permanently and swiftly?
Seriously, get thoughts like this one out of your head.Too dangerous.
And yes..people with families work there...They get on a plane and fly to and from there daily.
It is not a bunch of aliens running the show and a few guards to watch over things.
How much have you read about area 51? Just the back enginered Roswell stuff?
Look deeper...

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

I disagree. People have argued that a good way to get intel on the base's ops would be to get a job at Area 51 and divulge whatever you could however you could. It's probably very tough even getting that job, heck, I may well have permanently disqualified myself just by writing on this thread and the measures they have to control leaks are probably pretty draconian. But it's a MUCH better idea than a suicide op like this.

[edit on 27-10-2007 by uberarcanist]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

WOW OK, only option then is to kill? Well, your obviously not thinking very hard then.

Just RV yourself in there (remote view).

hard thing is not many know how to tap into their Psi Energy.

But i believe this is the very best option.

Unless their Stargate program is still up and running, then their probably running Psy Shield constructs 24/7/365

Just my 2 cents

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Personally I wouldnt be suprised if the Guards around these top secret bases are cloned. Seems like the govt always so far ahead in tech, they prob had the ability to do it since the 50's

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I tried Crystal Vision work with Area 51. I found they had some of Man made Buffers to block people from being able to RemoteView on psy level. I would love to hear if anyone has been more successful at it.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Here Now

Hmm....interesting! What is this Crystal Vision you speak of?

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jarheadjock
reply to post by jca2005

WOW OK, only option then is to kill? Well, your obviously not thinking very hard then.

Just RV yourself in there (remote view).

hard thing is not many know how to tap into their Psi Energy.

But i believe this is the very best option.

Unless their Stargate program is still up and running, then their probably running Psy Shield constructs 24/7/365

Just my 2 cents

I wouldn't even know how in the hell to do that, But I would love to try, it sounds cool.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Why has no one tried to gain access through the court system?
You could try Freedom of Information.
If it is a free country then why are there areas that you are not able to visit? If you are a citizen and pay taxes you must have a right to go in there and see what they are doing with your money.
There must be 101 things that you could bring up in a court case that is unconstitutional about not having the right to know what is going on in there. But instead we concentrate on important cases like where some idiot spills their coffee on their lap that they bought in the drive through.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Because areas of national security are exempt from the FOIA requests. You are NOT entitled to walk into somewhere and say "Let me see all your classified information."

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
the act of raiding a military base would be logistically moot. just the thought of raiding the military is so far out it's not even funny.

plus, once your in, you'd be stopped by technology at the fist key FOB door lock.
mission impossible.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
would be nice to try infiltrate it..

remember the nano suit from Crysis Computer game? .. hell if that suit ever exist.. let me know.. heck! i use it in the blink of a eye..

and yes.. i'm still curious about that buffer and remote viewing concept

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
It would only be feasible if you knew there was something in there that you use either as leverage or as a getaway vehicle.

Like a top-secret jet fighter, for example.

But i doubt you'll get many servicemen to join you on your suicide mission in which only one man survives.

on the other hand; If there were some sort of Apocalypse-bomb down there, i'm sure that would be ample insurance against ANY reprisal.

But, like i said - you'd have to know about it beforehand.

It's like opening a box with a crowbar that's on the outside... or opening a box containing crowbars, perhaps.

EDIT: If i knew they had teleporters down there, i'd go with you myself.

[edit on 27-10-2007 by Throbber]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
If I had the money and the exact knowledge of how to do it, the only way to get into that place would be a swarm of micro air vehicles or smaller, capable of shared intelligence between them, such that doors aren't a problem, and could get through small air ducts etc.

If it were possible with some really good programming, also to insert some sort of virus or worm into their computers which can cover it's own tracks (so to speak) and transmit the data back to your swarm, which in turn transmits straight into the internet, so that the information is everywhere, that way bypassing the problem of the person who made it happen having a rather premature (and pointless, since the information would be everywhere) death.

Of course you would need a huge swarm of MAV's to do it.
Maybe just get a stealthed aircraft, and drop something like nanomachines once they are possible to just drift down on the wind into the base.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by apex

Assuming, of course, A51 doesn't *already* have defenses against MAVs.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Yo, we need to bring those Sub-desert submarines in to help us. They'll never know how to stop us!

Shattered OUT...

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Why not just obtain diplomatic immunity?

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AncientVoid

They don't let diplomats in A51, AFAIK...

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Fine, another way, run for president...
If you promise the truth of A51 will be out if elected, then you might win

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join