It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What about a raid on Area 51 so we can know exactly what is there?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Let me get this straight here. You're talking about going in with guns blazing wiping people out to find out what's going on there, and you're saying THAT?
So it's ok for you to parachute in and wipe out large numbers of people, but it's NOT ok for them to defend themselves???

Thank you Zaphod, the voice of reason!

I have to admit I was completely shocked when I read the OP, I am even more shocked that anyone would think this is a good idea. You are talking about murder, plain and simple. For what? Cause you want to know what is going on in Area 51? Are you serious? You would be willing to kill people who are simply doing their jobs, all because of curiosity? I seriously question if the OP understands the value of life.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by section8citizen

Sorry but stop being so serious... it is a hypothetical situation, nothing more

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by section8citizen

Do you actually think we plan to attack area 51. I have never even seen a gun, I don't live in america. This whole thing is a hypothetical joke that we find fun like the zombie survival forum and infiltrating the freemasons.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
That is one of the few things that I dislike about some people on this site. Some people tend to take every little comment to heart, its as if they have no imagination or sense of humor.
Then you have the ones that will literally scour over every single letter of a persons post, like a person looking for holes in a movie.
You have to be so careful how you word your posts on here, leaving out any hint of sarcasm or humor. Its as if some people have linear thinking and refuse to allow it to deviate in any other direction, for any reason.
Yea pick this post apart, I really dont care, its the truth and you know it.

btw, this isnt directed at my friend section8 or anyone else in particular, its just a generalized statement..

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
it can be done, but it would need planning. I know if cia or whatever #heads are reading this they will probably look into my past and find out where i am...so i guess this webproxy wont really help since my account is tied to my email haha.

Anyways, I am in the army and honestly i dont believe in half the bull# the government feeds us or tries to at least. For those that havent held a gun, its not hard to fire, you aim and pull. In my first time firing on the range i had a good grouping.

So yea, the plan would need dedicated members who are willing to put everything on the line and die for the info that almost everyone in this world is searching for. Obviously it would need tons of research and tons of preparation. But can it be done. of course.

Now dont go ahead and bash me, actually i dont care if you do. This idea is very very rough format. It would need more and tons of planning and perfect execution, than just thinking of something in 2 months and doing it. You dont need to be a former navy seal or a blackwater employee to do this #. Practice is the name of the game. Money buys names, weapons...and weapons buy access.

Yea people will die if someone were to do this assault. We are no stupid terrorists, just citizens of the mighty north america trying to find out if the government is holding deadly secrets or secrets about ufo's or secrets that would help mankind at area 51.

I am just another curious member supporting this idea, so dont bash me lol.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
What sort of guns would we use? Personaly i'd like silenced M4s and some sinpes. I don't know that many guns, what's the quietest rifle?

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005
I think it would be pretty cool for some special ops unit to raid the Area-51 base. Or some people get together and parachute over the Area-51 at night time, with silenced M4's, and have a sniper team setup around the perimeter to take out the camo dudes, and provide cover for the close quarter combat/infantry unit, to go in search/seize/secure the perimeter.

I thought of this because I had a dream a while back, that I was actually in a team raiding area 51 lol, and there were aliens and alien technology and a stargate portal there. It was an awesome dream.

...And how badly do you want to be charged as a terrorist? Why would Special Ops attack the U.S army? They work for the U.S army and the CIA.
But seriously, you would need Ninjas with night vision goggles and radio jamming devices. They would totally own the soldiers in Area 51.

[edit on 11-11-2007 by Prozac Heart]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
It has been said many many times in this thread but it will be said here again: IT WOULD BE SUICIDE!!

As it was said before, they have sensors that can detect almost everything under the sun. They are even rumors of sensors that can detect the sent of a person. But I have to agree with the person who said that we would be really disapointed with what we found there.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
They will simply switch on their super secret black budget alien reverse engineered mind control buzzy ding dongs and no intruder can make any step any more on the surface of A51

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Im sure it could be done. Armed and equipped in the newest state of the art armor:

Then add some dragon skin to the chest:

And Direct Energy Weapons:

Some of these tactics seem sort of lame for the direct energy, but you get the picture.

With M4's, G36C, or the new Tavar assault rifle. Silencers if necessary.

And whatever nano technology available. And Im not talking about killing Innocents.

[edit on 21-11-2007 by jca2005]

[edit on 21-11-2007 by jca2005]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   
There are a couple of things which gun toting members need to understand.

Area 51 is a military installation. A top rank military installation at that. Therefore, it is armed.
It’s used for research and testing of craft. This would obviously be important to people of other nationalities so naturally they want to defend it at all costs and will have more weaponry than you’re going to be able to parachute in with.

It would result in a very short and very quick gunfight.

Also the aircraft you would need to parachute in with would have to get to Area 51, and I don’t doubt for a moment that they haven’t already thought of people parachuting in. So your craft would have to be invisible to radar. Then you’ve got that nice float down on your chute, which even at night leaves you exposed.

Then you’ve also got the fact that you have discussed the idea on an open public internet forum.

How many people were you planning to take on this suicide mission? Have you actually studied the size of the bases there? You have the infamous Hangar 18, and they have a lot more besides, which should give you some idea of the size of the place, not taking into consideration the underground facilities.

If I was asked to provide evidence of what was going on, then a small self controlled robot would be the ideal spy. A ground one dressed as a hare/rabbit. An airborne one perhaps as a native large bird to the area sent in as a glider (no engines as birds don’t make airplane noises), but again self controlled, you don’t want any signals giving your game away.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Yeah, as others have said, planning a raid on military facilities is going to get you listed and added to a terrorist watch list. It's not something "cool" to do.

This idea comes up nearly twice a year at ATS, sadly, members need to mature and understand the actions they are planning. Remember, you are discussing this on a open internet forum. Anyone with an agenda can read your comments.

I can promise you two things, one, you won't be seeing little greenman and, two, you will be facing terrorism charges.

Think I'm joking? try it and see what happens. Your group will be stopped before you even land in Las Vegas. I'm not being harsh or trying to kill a thread, just telling this for your own protection.

Internet is not a safe place, I planned and attended an animal rights protests and the security force knew we were coming and were waiting for us.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
I can promise you two things, one, you won't be seeing little greenman and, two, you will be facing terrorism charges.

Think I'm joking? try it and see what happens. Your group will be stopped before you even land in Las Vegas. I'm not being harsh or trying to kill a thread, just telling this for your own protection.

This is just a thread I made up for debating about, not about actually doing it. As I can tell you haven't read the whole thread.

I make minimum wage, that saying I could not ever buy any weapons or the technology to do it with. Just something to discuss about with the members.

2nd of all I do not care that I am talking about this over an internet forum. I can't have charges pressed against me, unless I actually say or threaten im going to do it.

This is something I would not do of course because I don't even have the training to do so.

But anyways it looks like YOU are the one that NEEDs TO GROW UP. I mean come on? Try it and see what happens? LOL.

Its not up to you to tell me what I need to be doing and what I dont, and that im going to be added to a terrorist watch list, LOL. I am most defiantly the very, very least of their worries.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I could tell you your odds of success but you wont like it

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I just don't understand why anyone would want to do this unless they're anti american or a spy. Top secret is top secret for a reason. We have to protect our country and top secret places like area 51 does this for us. I admit that I'd like to see what's in there but if it cost american lives just to be nosey then I'm not doing it. I know your're being hypothectical about this whole thing but I can't stress enough of how ignorant it would be to give away our secrets and kill innocent people along the way.

P.S. I would like to say also that your entering a place that we have no idea what's in there and the weapons they have. If we the people got the weapons from places like this then I can only imagine what they have.

[edit on 11/23/2007 by Solarskye]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesun
I could tell you your odds of success but you wont like it

I can to. I believe thats already been mentioned here also, but thanks

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

hello to jca, even if you do make it inside you won't find anything. all of the really neat stuff has been moved to the new base. still doing some searching to find the new area 8.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by graydog

I think they moved it to Colorado, but that's just a theory. I also heard Ohio too.Popular Mechanics ( Are 51 Moved )

Don't know if it's true or not and why they would even annouce it. I think they're still there in Nevada.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
my first reaction to the op was simply

"Oh yeah... you and who's army?"

because thats what it would take, a military force the size of the army of a medium sized westernized nation with all it's asociated firepower and technology.

no matter how curious you are, it's just not worth the hassle!

as you did to come up with the scheme... dream on!

;0)

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by graydog
reply to post by jca2005

hello to jca, even if you do make it inside you won't find anything. all of the really neat stuff has been moved to the new base. still doing some searching to find the new area 8.

Lol, they may just be saying that to make us think that. However, they may have moved it to the moon, or even mars!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join