It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to kill a Shadow being (or more than 1)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Correct me if I am wrong, but you can't "kill" something that has never been considered "alive" in the first place. Not a slam or anything but a shadow person is technically a noncorporeal entity.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by etshrtslr

Because if I don't kill them, they'll kill me. That's their nature.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dznetworks

Just because it doesn't have a body doesn't mean it isn't alive or was never alive; It just means that it is not a material life form.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Try smudging your house with sage. That chases off almost ALL negative beings that bounce around in our 3D world.............

Maybe you can kill them with kindness and love? I dunno..........

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I appreciate you trying but that alone will not help. BTW i am not an occult kind of person but I do respect the Occult; They don't like me a lot (near where I live) because I can do a lot of things they can't; And I fit their definition of "possessed human" but that is another story.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
What did it take so long till your return to this thread?
Aehm I have no idea for a second line, so this one is the second.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I dont know if they CAN be killed but you can sure as hell hurt them so much they never want to ever come back

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xangi
And I fit their definition of "possessed human" but that is another story.

ooh, do tell... i'm interested now

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sheyrshad

As a baby, when I was being born my heart stopped for about 1min 30sec. During that time, I was temporarily removed from my body (as a side effect of my imminent death) during that time I encountered an entity. He called himself Fariai (Far-ee-long "a") and he held an infant he called Xangi (ex-ann-jee). He told me that the only way I could live was if I helped him save Xangi. He told me that he was not a being of matter but of energy and that he came from a place called Deltex that was very far away and in a different "Energy Density" which I think is like a reality but I am not sure. I agreed to help Xangi and he told me to close my eyes and open myself to him. I felt an overwhelming surge of... well... it really isn't describalbe. It was like becoming another person in an instant. He told me to open my eyes and Xangi was gone. He told me that I was Xangi and to keep myself no matter what...

You are probably thinking "What??? he was a BABY! How does he remember???" well I remember because I met Fariai again, 12 years laterwhile trying to Astral project myself. He told me this and I immediately remembered him. He showed me Deltex, and all the other places on this other "Energy Density". As we were going back I heard a strange noise and I turned around to see Fariai being attacked by a strange black orb with misty tentacles. He told me to run but I didn't get far enough to not hear Fariai Scream as the "thing" killed him and took his body. Now they are coming back for me. I have MANY means to defend myself (because of Xangi) but the "things" are too strong and they have superior numbers so I need some sort of weapon to destroy them with.

The full story is too long to post but I assure you, it is very justifying of my reasons to hate these "shadow people" things.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by g210b

I was VERY busy with other matters more important than a thread (like my well being)

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Well you said that when you were born your heart stopped. But the way you described everything, it seemed like you were older.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by hawckman

I can rationalize this stuff now because I am older. Also when you die, age become nothing. The olny reason I know my heart stopped is because I looked at my medical records, no one ever told me about it at home until I mentioned it to my parents a few yrs ago.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
It must of been cool to have your heart stop then start again and live!

But having to fight so much must suck.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Heart attacks are PAINFULLY PAINFUL!!!!!!

Fighting is in my blood so it doesn't suck that bad to have to fight, it only sucks when it is an unfair fight and you're losing

But seriously, fighting is like a normal occurrence for me but I almost always win anyway.

[edit on 11/15/2007 by Xangi]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
well xangi i have one question can you help us do what you did because if you are as you say outnumbered then you yourself may need help from others so if you could help us on how to get where you got that wold be very helpful

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The magic question!!!!!!!!!
finally!!!

this is taken from another of my threads:
"When you first exit your body look around, does anything look strange? If it does that is good.
It means that you are definetly out of your body. Now move around your immediate area until you
see something that looks like a one dimensional window into a wilderness. Go through it.
You are now on Erthia (the Xanian Earth). If you fly up high enough you can see the whole planet. Now, this requires
a LOT of patience. If you see a Xanian spacecraft (IF you see one) follow it. It should fold
space into the nearest planet system (most likely Koh or Atonia). Don't worry, they can't see you,
you are as ghostly to them as they are to you on Earth. From there you can continue to learn about
Xania and investigate this wonderful reality.

PS if you are a Xanian then Xanians can see you, you will also not be able to fly because of
your weight in Xania (but you still can on Earth)."

For more info on what the heck most of that is check "anyone know what a Xanian is?"

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I want to help you!! But I don't know how to leave my body!

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
That's something that no one can tell you how to do, you have to figure it out.

but a hint or trick might be to focus on a part of your body and try to move it without moving it. This may cause it to "detach" from your body therefore helping you get the feel of leaving your body.

...Just a suggestion...

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I have heard that when you have an OOBE or go into the astral plane sometimes there are shadow people waiting for you to leave your body to possess or enter your physical body, might want to watch out for this especially if they figure out that you are after them. Pretty scary stuff.....

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
That's going to be hard. Any more suggestions?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join