It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to kill a Shadow being (or more than 1)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Kinda true...

They can enter your body when you aren't in it but it's not like they're everywhere and spying on everyone so it's reasonably safe to exit your body.

Just don't get killed on the Astral Plain or in Xania or your body dies too.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I have had contact with the shadows since 1980. I had a girl friend whose son was staying with us when one day he said he didn't want to stay there anymore. His ma asked why and he said because of the black cat like shadow he was seeing in the house all the time. Well I had never told anyone of my seeing this thing until that day. The kid did leave but the shadow did not and my girl friend was freaked when we found the words "get out" etched into the wall paneling. To this day I still see the shadow around me. I now know the shadow found me and has remained in my existence.

I have an agreement with the shadows, we are friends to the end. Now in your case, perhaps standing ground before the entity without fear with no emotion may bring your ordeal to an end.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xangi
Now move around your immediate area until you
see something that looks like a one dimensional window into a wilderness. Go through it.

A one dimensional Window? A one dimensional object is a line. I have trouble to imagine a window that should look like a line.

Originally posted by Xangi
Does any weapon currently exist that radiates light on an unspecific bandwidth and is energy based?

Something that radiates light in an unspecific bandwith and is energy based is a flashlight as others already pointed out. If this is usuable as gun against shadow beeings I don't know. But considered light and shadow...well light on a shadow can make a shadow disapears..so with a strong enough flash ..who knows.

I don't know it seems a little to me you don't take it that exact with useing the correct words to describe what you are looking for. No offense but that makes it a little difficult to take your story serious and/or to help you.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by WorldShadow
I have had contact with the shadows since 1980. I had a girl friend whose son was staying with us when one day he said he didn't want to stay there anymore. His ma asked why and he said because of the black cat like shadow he was seeing in the house all the time. Well I had never told anyone of my seeing this thing until that day. The kid did leave but the shadow did not and my girl friend was freaked when we found the words "get out" etched into the wall paneling. To this day I still see the shadow around me. I now know the shadow found me and has remained in my existence.

I have an agreement with the shadows, we are friends to the end. Now in your case, perhaps standing ground before the entity without fear with no emotion may bring your ordeal to an end.

They will be your friend or they will be your worst nightmare as long as they get to feed. DO NOT FEED THEM! recognizing their presence and communicating to them feeds them and allows them to become more 'real' and they are very dangerous if you feed them for too long

EDIT- i should mention there seem to be many different types of shadow person but your type sounds like the parasitic type. they all have one common theme and thats that none of them belong here thats why they are shadows in the first place

[edit on 16-11-2007 by HuntaXX]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Xangi

Turn some lights on

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
By "unspecific bandwidth" I meant sort of like a white light Laser or something.
(this would be very difficult because lasers need to be a specific colour)

And I don't need to turn some lights on, they already are and my night vision is above average.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
By "one-dimensional" I meant one sided, sorry about that and the other uses of improper terminology.

By one sided I mean visible from only one side.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
imagine a violet light surrounding them that ought to do the job.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
xangi is it possible to meet you in this different plane? because if there is i'm sure you could help me exit the body by maybe helping me out? if so please help me out because i can already exit my body it just getting the different one sided thing because so far alls i can do is wander my room and other parts of my house endlessly until i feel like actually going back in my body because i get really bored

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
It may be possible...

But something else interests me. You say you can only walk around in your house, does that mean that you have an inability to leave? What happens if you try? Please post about this, I am very interested.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
if you can get onto chat its easier however when i do it nthing seems different i just kinda wander i dont know how to leave i could walk around the block if i wanted to

help

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
the only thing i have even seen around here is death because my dog is having near death expieriences alot and i feel a dark entity is trying to kill him i have seen it

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Sorry, can't get into chat yet (not enough posts). Are you sure you can't leave the house? try exiting through a window or something. And about your dog, Shadow people don't generally target animals unless they are going to use them to attack people; I am not saying that you're wrong, I am just saying it isn't a shadow person. It could be something else though.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I wish I could do that stuff. But no matter how hard I can't.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
xangi i am not sure if i can exit i'll try right now................woah apparently i tried to get out to another plane and almost made it but then i ended up in my house again and focused and smashed through my glass front door then that woke me up fast!
but my point is i almost left to exit but i felt gravitated to the house like when i'm awake but morei felt really weird and it took a nice bit of concentration however i had an OBE before and it took me a supernatural amount of concentration that i never knew i had and then i woke myself up mentally

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The only shadow people I've ever seen are the ones caused by someone's body blocking light. In this case I recommend an everyday flashlight, by adding light were the shadow is, It makes the shadow go away.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Yeah, but that might not work.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Sry for the wait, my computer was being a moron and not letting me post anything.

ArtemisFowl; The reason you feel gravitated toward your house is because you live there. In order to break that "gravity" you must focus on EXACTLY where you want to go. If you focus too broadly it won't work. If you do it right you should feel "gravity" pulling you to that point instead. The "gravity" is actually you moving around without walking (sort of like flying
). It takes a little while to get the hang of it but it is not too difficult once you get it

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
in my experience, shadow people only attack back, and even then they usually have reason to attack spirits, your spiritual father must have done something quite bad to have attracted their attention

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Huh... so you need help to protect yourself...
or you want to do this for heroic

dude I am confused for you... if you are nota a expert better keep your hands away from these paranormal things

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join