It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to kill a Shadow being (or more than 1)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
(topic) and seriously I need a LOT of help. Does any weapon currently exist that radiates light on an unspecific bandwidth and is energy based? This is a serious topic! You have no Idea what these things can do. I am not talking about human shape beings I am talking about the misty orb kind.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Xangi

So what eactly are your orbs doing that I can't believe? Can you elaborate?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Can you elaborate on what circumstance you meet shadow beeings?
And why do you want to kill them?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xangi
(topic) and seriously I need a LOT of help. Does any weapon currently exist that radiates light on an unspecific bandwidth and is energy based? This is a serious topic! You have no Idea what these things can do. I am not talking about human shape beings I am talking about the misty orb kind.

Please explain what they can do I am all ears.

If you contact John Lear he does have a super duper light blaster, I have seen the pictures of it he has posted on ATS so I know its real.

Another alternative is to contact the ACME CO.

They have all kinds of weapons, I have seen the cartoons.

On a more serious note.

If you are truly experiencing something paranormal why do you want to try and kill it?

[edit on 25-10-2007 by etshrtslr]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
why do you want to kill them?
have they attacked you or anyone near you do you have bruises or wat. or have you finally seen one and its scaring you? we need your story before advice. and are you sure theyre not demons?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
A proton pack should help deal with your negatively charged ectoplasmic entities.

Seriously, to echo others, maybe you should expand on what's happening to you.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
We would love to give you some answers but we need to know what is going on. are they malevolent?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Ahh yes, to those that aren't sure what the danger is actually from, let me point you to this thread which clearly explains what the poster is refering to.

Hope I've helped,
Cuhail

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
This weapon you seek is called a flashlight. They can run a little pricy at your local wal-mart. But i think i can get in touch with a guy that sells them on the blackmarket that will give you a good deal...BE careful.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail

Ahh yes, to those that aren't sure what the danger is actually from, let me point you to this thread which clearly explains what the poster is refering to.

Hope I've helped,
Cuhail

Haha! I believe I fell hook line and sinker and it wasn't even edible!

Thanks Cuhail.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Yeah thanks, Cuhail.
That sounds super cereal.
I guess there's no time to waste on this sword that hangs over the head of the human race.
Something that radiates light. Hmm...

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I think the OP is looking for one of these.

But in all seriousness, if you are having a problem with shadow people, try asking them to lleave.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Xangi

Try laser pointer

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I think they got him..

edit : I before e except after beer.

[edit on 26/10/2007 by badw0lf]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
I think they got him..

[edit on 26/10/2007 by badw0lf]

i think ur right and i think im the only 1 that could have helped him

I got a tip from an old friend on ATS about how u can imagine an orb of light completely around u and you will be safe. Cause @ my friend's house he has a sort of Nice Shadow Person, misty kind 2. He peeks his head around the corner and stares then turns backa nd repeats a couple of times. then he just disappears, (ONLY HAPPENS @ NITE). This shadow has always scared me and 1 nite that i spent the nite @ his house the power went out then a few lites flickered, then everything came back on. I know i saw something that nite across form me, ok let me elaborate 4 u guys. We were in his basement and playing XBOX 360, and everything went out and to the left of the couch i was on the lites went out first then everything else did. Then when they flickered then i saw a face sort of like the face in the thread on the URL below :
Similar

Then when i saw the face i remember what my old friend RiverGoddess Said 2 me "imagine an orb of light completely around u and you will be safe" so i did so and i did 4 my friend when i finished creating the orbs everything just came back on. I'm sorry Xango if they got u but i tried 2 come sooner if i would of known
. If u really r gone than Peek-a-Boo is going down in the name of u!

*P.S they call the Shadow "Peek-a-Boo"*

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
To Everyone,

Please no more flippant posts. Lets give the OP some respect and if possible real advice/comments/questions.

Thank everyone.

[edit on 10/26/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
To Everyone,

Please no more flippant posts. Lets give the OP some respect and if possible real advice/comments/questions.

[edit on 10/26/2007 by kinglizard]

Yes Sir, srry i didnt mean mine 2 trun out like that @ first

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Xangi

Search my posts and replies to find out my history with the shadows, but to keep it short in order to defeat their body-lock you need to remain defiant. What I mean by that is simple: You need to decide from balls to bones that it/they have no power over you, and this is not easy to accomplish.

I dealt with them all through my childhood up until my teens in VERY vivid dreams, and only once did I manage to destroy them with, for lack of a better example, dragon ball z-style bolts of flaming white light from my palms. They had pushed me around and scared me #less enough times in my dreams that I had enough, and it played out purely by instinct.

My first experience was at the age of 3, and I was wide awake to witness it appear from beneath my bed. There are other accounts on a few other posts if you would like to search my username. I havn't seen one in over 6 years, and no, I havn't been able to get over the hump preventing me from forming psy-balls.

Lastly, when dealing with shadows remember that they steal energy from you through your feelings of panic. They feed off of it, and if you learn to defiantly hold your energy and rechannel it, they lose interest. It's all in mental clarity, and calling out what you want and focusing only on your goal. Their hold, while it feels like iron shackles all over your body, will dissipate if you control your fear.

That is the key, and if you bear that in mind your shadow problem will take a turn for the better. As for means to destroy them, I cannot offer you any help. As I said, my nightmares were constant all through my childhood and teens, and stopped when I made my stand against them in my dreams. Most of them felt so real I could feel the pavement/carpet/linolium under my bare feet, or the wind on my face, along with the other negative feelings involved with shadows.

I can feel them when they are near, and I suppose that is why they leave me in peace now. I hope that these words are of some assistance, and I wish I could engage them for you myself.

-Knight

[edit on 31-10-2007 by Knightshadowz]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Well thanks for the very small amount of help.

Shadow people (the species I am talking about) are "technically" (not so good at spelling that) not "evil" but they do have a small problem with me because I pissed off a few of them a while ago. I can't talk to them because I don't speak their language. I need to know if it is "possible" (not conventional, possible) to build a photon based DEW (directed energy weapon). It doesn't have to be able to kill humans, just a few sentient shadow beings.

P.S. I tried suping up my most powerful gauss gun with a phosphorescent bullet but that didn't work.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Knightshadowz

I can steal energy from THEM with a sort of "ability" but it causes extreme agressive behaviour and can lead to loss of higher brain control.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join