It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that the pentagon didn't get hit by a boeing 757

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I don't know what you mean by "hit farther in the building," but as far as the collapse goes, it seems to be consistant with the type of building construction materials and techniques used in the Pentagon.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Kevlar Reinforced concrete isn't going to just collapse the entire side of the building. This wall was designed to have a massive truck bomb go off almost directly against it, and withstand it.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Here is something you should see: video.google.com...

This video shows most of the things in those pictures and other things about the twin towers, also it has more quotes and pictures, good music (not really improtant), and incredible detail... you should seriously see this... it will open your eyes on all consiperacies (spelling?) and mainly on the betraying and evil government...

i think that this was most likely not the Bush Administration, as some of you may think automaticly because it says the "government" set this up, but rather, that it was the black ops and shadow government executed it because they are the only people with the firepower and ability to do it with out being found out...

please see this... if you have anything to talk about U2U me.. please
CUTEFACE)

--YOURS TRULY--

cooldude76

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by babiixxpimpette
Well honestly what I dont get is that if you look at the pictures carefully it seems one side of the building collapsed and the side connecting to it looks perfect...Hmm? I mean if a plane did hit there would be a reck everywhere, it wont collapse that neatly. Also, dont you think the plane would have hit farther in the building aswell? especially at those top speeds

There was an expansion joint there. When the building collapsed, it pulled apart at the joint.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Ten pages in and I have seen something new: a poster a little while ago maintaining they know someone who was working in the Pentagon that day who was moved within the building, heard some odd things over the radio, and whose friend died in a mysterious accident when she went on record about the day's events. Call me a cynic, but I find that plausible.

Meanwhile, we have the usual disinfo suspects pouring withering scorn on all this, setting up straw men and so on. I had a look at the 9/11 myths website. It was quite entertaining... VERY soothing. "....(snap!)AND you're back in the room..." The section on the Pentagon was notable for the fact that it 'dealt' with everything but the stuff that's REALLY difficult to explain away, viz., the fact that the initial hole in the Pentagon (I've seen photos but can't be bothered to find a link right now, sorry) is around 16' wide: and the fact that all the footage from CCTV that would conclusively show that a plane hit the Pentagon is under wraps. Both of these aspects are just IGNORED. We also have an entertaining section on the feasibility or otherwise of the 5g turn into the final approach, but not much on how a poor pilot could have accomplished it.

Everyone is talking about how airliners shred on impact, but engines weighing several tons will tend to travel in a straight line. For them BOTH to fit through one 16' hole is just not plausible. It also stretches the limits of coincidence that the guy who allegedly flew the plane concerned (which, let's not forget, disappeared from radar for a while) actually, a year before, was working IN the Pentagon taking part in drills to simulate a hijacked plane crashing into the building. He then 'retired' and took what I would guess to be a massive pay cut to become an airline pilot. An ex-Pentagon guy retiring to do that is implausible enough, frankly, but for him to then draw the shortest straw of all and get hijacked? I just don't buy it.

It's also funny (funny ha-ha, but in the bleakest of ways) that the 9/11 myths website, when dealing with that tricky last manoevre, points to a website that concludes that that high-speed turn actually suggests there WAS a conspiracy. OOPS.

There are also photographs out there that clearly show firefighters moving on an unscathed lawn which casts real doubt on the 'hitting the ground and then bouncing (do aircraft do this? Really??) hypothesis.

I also looked at the section of the 9/11 myths site about how that passport survived the WTC crash. There's some great stuff about odd things surviving disasters, but then they go and spoil it all somewhat by saying that the passport was actually HANDED TO A POLICEMAN by an unidentified male in his 30s.

And they think they're debunking MYTHS about 9/11?

My advice to posters on this board is to beware the disinfo agents... but also to keep reading critically, because you'll never know what gems you'll find.

Oops: forgot to mention that the video that HAS been released is dated 12 September and time stamped around the 17:20 mark.

No worries about THAT having been tampered with then, eh?

[edit on 15-4-2006 by rich23]

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Here some new video out of the UK along with some intersting fact. There are clearly valuable points to this argument.

Please watch.

www.pentagonstrike.co.uk...

www.pentagonstrike.co.uk...

www.signs-of-the-times.org...

[edit on 16-4-2006 by Oddzon]

[edit on 16-4-2006 by Oddzon]

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

There was an expansion joint there. When the building collapsed, it pulled apart at the joint.

Blatent Plagerizim Howard. You should know better.

Please be a good lad and edit your post.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
There were two engines on the plane, there should be many more turbine disks, blade and vane fragments, and casing fragments. There should be 9 more wheel hubs to be accounted for, as well as more landing gear parts. There should also be heavy tungsten (not Depleted Uranium) counterweight ballasts to have survived. (These counterweights are used to balance the ailerons, flaps and tail control surfaces, to prevent flutter.) Depleted Uranium is used as ballast on 747s, L1011s, and DC10s, not 757s or 767s.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Links

Blatent Plagerizim Howard. You should know better

Please be a good lad and edit your post.

How did I plagiarize the fact that there is an expansion joint there?

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
There were two engines on the plane, there should be many more turbine disks, blade and vane fragments, and casing fragments. . . . .

Just because we don’t have a picture of every single part, doesn’t mean that they weren’t there.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Just because we don’t have a picture of every single part, doesn’t mean that they weren’t there.

That is the odd thing. If you ever watch an episode of CSI, everything is photographed before it is moved. I'm not basing m knowledge of forensics on television, but I figure if a TV writer was smart enough to think of it, why wasn't any govt. official? There should be hundreds of pictures taken as evidence, and that info should be made public for a third party, non biased, investigation.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   

That is the odd thing. If you ever watch an episode of CSI, everything is photographed before it is moved.

So how is that different from real life? Its not. They probably took many photos that day and for days afterwards. Just like with other photos that are taken by LE agancies, they are rarely if ever released to the public.

There should be hundreds of pictures taken as evidence, and that info should be made public for a third party, non biased, investigation.

So who should head this "non biased" investigation?
The "truth movement"? IMO they tell far more lies than the Gov has pertaining to 9/11. Strange tactic, an organization who advocates the truth by telling their own lies.

[edit on 24/4/06 by Skibum]

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skibum
The "truth movement"? IMO they tell far more lies than the Gov has pertaining to 9/11. Strange tactic, an organization who advocates the truth by telling their own lies.

Don't just jump to the conclusion that I'm in favor of the "Truth Movement" (even though I am). I mean a third party that can be agree upon by both sides. I know that this won't happen because one side is unbelievably more influential than the other, and more addept at getting things done under the guise of objectivity. I think we all know which side does that.

Maybe if we gave the investigation to Switzerland or something.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skibum

That is the odd thing. If you ever watch an episode of CSI, everything is photographed before it is moved.

So how is that different from real life? Its not. They probably took many photos that day and for days afterwards. Just like with other photos that are taken by LE agancies, they are rarely if ever released to the public.

There should be hundreds of pictures taken as evidence, and that info should be made public for a third party, non biased, investigation.

But thier are pics of people removing debri before a crime scene is ever set up, which automatically makes a crime scene unbelievable. And where is all the debri, where did the move it to. Also how come the NTSB was never called in to assist with the scene or help with the investigation

[edit on 24-4-2006 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I strongly agree, where is the HARD evidence to support that a 757 actually hit the pentagon?

I have yet to see it myself after dozens if not hundreds of pages of debate here.

Maybe the TRUTH MOVEMENT if I may call it that, needs to go on the aggressive and force the government to prove it is telling the truth as well as the various agents on the payroll.

When you are at WAR you need to learn to change your tactics at the appropriate time.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zamboni
Zaphod have you ever flown a 757/767 ? John Lear has ... arab hijackers did not fly that plane into the Pentagon.

If there is nothing to hide then all the confiscated security videos should be released.

Why?

To satisfy your morbid curiosity, or to prove what you really want to be proved ,that the US actually fired a missile at itself.

Of all the 9/11 conspiracies this is by far the lamest and most barking of the all.

This is simply dead in the water, is going nowhere, as no credibility and is nonsense. I won't even argue the specifics of it. Oh of course because I don't know, I'm blind, I believe all I am told and will never be able to handle the truth.

Of course, which is exactly what anybody who believes this nonsense is.

The video footage, could actually classed as vital evidence in any further prosecutions by the way. It might actually be very upsetting for the families who lost loved ones to see it splatted across the news, Oh, but lets not even consider them because they don't even exist, after all it was a missile that it the Pentagon.

In fact not a single person that was on flight 77 actually exists or ever did exist, they are simply part of this massive cover up which was dreamed up by nasty secret agents, presumably working inside the Pentagon. It is so blindly oblivious, this missile was actually fired at themselves to hide the fact that they were actually conspiring against themselves...brilliant, what ever they will think up next?

Edit...Oh and just for good measures they used a special missile that hypnotised the hundreds of witnesses into thinking they saw a large fix winged aircraft hit the Pentagon as it passed by them.
The same guys rushed out and knocked over a few lamp posts just for the added special touch. Then they quickly rushed bodies,DNA, wreckage and the black boxes to the scene. Pushing past the gathering media and emergency crews they presumably used the same special hypnotic powers to fool them all that all this stuff actually there in the first place...wow I take my hat off to the guy that dreamed this one up.
[edit on 24-4-2006 by Stateofgrace]

[edit on 24-4-2006 by Stateofgrace]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 03:13 AM
link   
The one thing that can't be ignored about the pentagon is the punch out
on the D wall. It's just utterly impossible for any kind of plane whether it be A-3 skywarrior or 757 to do that. Although even crash investigators are suspicious of the pentagon crash scene nowadays.

The 5 supposed pentagon frames throws another crank into whole works. Looks like a falsefied A-3 skywarrior to me. Just as operation North Woods called for. The failure to release the video tapes with clear views of the pentagon is another obvious giveaway that it's an inside job. When people don't release key evidence it becomes obvious at this point they have something to hide.

And the people on these forums who say they were there or knew someone. Bull Shirt. Your just making it up because you know you have nothing to go to. There are substantial reports that the plane was Lear jet size.

You can see the recovery photos for yourself. It's very sketchy for a 757.

Wake up for those of you who haven't. It's the 21st Century. You didn't actually think all this American Dream bull crap was going to last forever did you? You can't stop the inevitable and you can't keep hiding behind ignorance like you are. It's going to catch up with you and you know it.

[edit on 25-4-2006 by Crazy_Mr_Crowley]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   
"My ignorance"? Please don't try to insult me or think that playing the reserve philology card in any way furthers your case it doesn't. It simply adds further to the belief that this is all being made up as you go along. Calling people ignorance because they refuse to believe or accuse the US of being involved in mass murder without cast iron prove sums up and typifies this entire argument. It is null and void.

Answer all the facts that have been put forward or simply answer these question and this debate may progress until stop throwing wild speculation and wishful thinking behind your theories.

1. What happened to Flight 77?
2. What happened to the people onboard Flight 77?
3. Why was flight 77's black box found at the Pentagon?
4. If the wreckage was not flight 77 what was it?
5. If this wreckage was planted who planted it?
6. Photographs of victims from inside the Pentagon have been recently released, if they are not victims from flight 77 clashing into the Pentagon who are they?
7. If these bodies where planted there, who planted them?
8. All the victims of flight 77, bar a few was identified at the Pentagon by some fifty forensic scientists, how did it get there?
9. Who planted all this DNA?
10. How did the lamp posted get damaged?
11. Why have none of the emergency crews said anything?
12. If this was planned by the US why did they allow it to be videoed and then confiscate the videos, why not simply disable them?
13. Why did all the witnesses who saw flight 77 on its way to the Pentagon or hitting the Pentagon not say it was a missile or something else?

I've got plenty more when you have answered this, to back up your claim it was a leer jet, and I'm sure since you are so clued into what actually happened you will have no problem answer it them. Note quoting from other conspiracies site is not valid, nor is wishful thinking. Simple proven facts are all that is required.

Not facts like "Hey, I never saw video of the Titanic sinking. It hit an iceberg but guess what? I reckon it was actually something else".

Facts is all that matter, not the logic of fallacy or the need to show people like myself how blind I am and one day I will wake up. The truth incidentally is far worse than any of these conspiracies. The truth is staring you in the face. It is that we are hated, simply hated to the point where 19 individuals boarded four planes, killed anybody in their way and ploughed three of them into buildings packed full of innocent people. The truth, my wishful thinking friend is something so horrific, so terrifying that any conspiracy regarding 9/11 pales into insignificance. Hatred so deep that they will continue and continue. I think it's time you woke up pal.

[edit on 25-4-2006 by Stateofgrace]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crazy_Mr_Crowley
And the people on these forums who say they were there or knew someone. Bull Shirt. Your just making it up because you know you have nothing to go to. There are substantial reports that the plane was Lear jet size.

Oh really? I take it you were there then? There were more than 'substantial reports' that it was an airliner, who do you think your are to say what people on this forum did or did not see? Who are you to dictate what people on this forum do or do not know? This isn't another forum full of spotty teenagers wanting to feel important mate, there are a huge, diverse number of people here from various backgrounds and a wide variety of experience who do get around and experience things.

If you had seen it and could say what you saw then I might be vaguely interested, but you are trying to argue against people who were there using a pretty lame argument because, basically, you don't like the first hand knowledge they bring because it conflicts with your idea set. Bummer isn't it?

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Look people 9/11 happened out of the blue and very quickly. At first glance it's easy to think that it's all clear cut and we understand everything that happened. I'm sorry but there are too many things that do not sit right. If 9/11 happened as CNN and fox said then we wouldn't be having literally millions of people all over the country who feel something is wrong with the official story okay.

Whats wrong with you people? Why are you so trusting of your government? Why is it that in the recovery photos there are no seats and no luggage. CNN said so many things about 9/11 but there was no proof for anything they said just as the conspiracy theories. But too much stuff has come out about 9/11 to show that something more went down.

Come on people quite being afraid for once. On 9/11 the military was operating a whole pile of exercises with the exact same scenarioes as the actual event. Norad stood down because they were confused as to what was going on. They were confused because 9/11 appeared to them as an exercise. These exercises that happened as the exact same time just cannot be ignored.

since the FBI confiscated all those videos around the pentagon clearly they are hiding something. Technically by taking those videos so quickly there is no proof that a 757 hit the pentagon. If they released these videos as they should then all these arguments would be over.

People. 9/11 happened so fast that it's easy to say what we think happened. I too used to not think and allow CNN to tell me what happened and I believed them. I used to be a fan of Bush but that was when I was naive and didn't see what was really going in. For those of you think that you can let CNN do your thinking for you guess again. What we don't know can fill warehouses. I still am dying to know how the military pulled off 9/11.

Stop being afraid to question your government. You'll be surprised. 9/11 was an inside job. There are just too many things that have come out about it okay. Ignorance is not bliss. Start asking questions or you will grow to regret it. We don't have much time left before there are more bogus and much more devastating terrorist attacks. Perhaps it will take an RFID chip under your skin before you start qusestioning your government and that is a pity. It seems many americans still need to lose their freedom before they realize they were taking it for granted.

Get over it already. This era of prosperity is ending. Look at where we are now. Bush is going to order an attack on Iran anyday now and that is going to start a major world conflict. We're heading for some real bad times. When oil hits the 150/barrel mark which it will its going to collapse the world economy.

[edit on 25-4-2006 by Crazy_Mr_Crowley]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crazy_Mr_Crowley
The one thing that can't be ignored about the pentagon is the punch out
on the D wall. It's just utterly impossible for any kind of plane whether it be A-3 skywarrior or 757 to do that. Although even crash investigators are suspicious of the pentagon crash scene nowadays.

Please elaborate on this.

Why do you think it is physically impossible for a plane to have made that hole?

What “crash investigators” are suspicious of the pentagon crash scene nowadays?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join