It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that the pentagon didn't get hit by a boeing 757

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
rwsdakota

I looked at those photos again and again - the ones with the H & W lines. I can't see the plane at all. Am I missing something here?

Does anyone have an answer as to how really terrible students could fly so low and so accurately - in a 757? I've always been stumped by that one.

I like the macro picture. Who within NMC or NORAD has been fired for dereliction of duty on 911? If a captain of a ship gets hit by a missile and doesn't defend, hes up for UCMJ. The captain of the Cole went through a lot. So again, if not a conspiracy but just overall complacency, why has no one been let go or retired, resigned, etc.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I thought I was the only one that didnt see a dang thang in those H+W photos, or the movies.
I sure wish i could see a plane, I sure tried to see a plane, but no matter how hard I looked I couldn't find it.
The video evidence does not support the theory that a 757 hit the pentagon. Atleast not the video evidence I have seen.
Why wont the government release some more convincing footage?
I have read that there are frames missing from the guardshack footage, and I have also read that the FBI confiscated footage from a gas station across the street, which has never been seen again.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Antimyth, you can't see the tail of the plane in the stills of the security camera? Most everyone else can see it, including myself.

A cruise missile does not have a tail fin, so what I say in those pictures was a plane and not a cruise missile.

[edit on 7-18-2004 by nyarlathotep]

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
You can see the tail clearly, and the left wing underneath. The plane flew in an angle, thet's why the wing looks bigger, and the tail smaller. The white smoke is the exhaust waste from the engine running at high speed.

The hole in which the plane fit in, remained small because the explosion was external, only the impact force was to make it. The wings were enveloped into the fuselage, this explains why they didn't enlarge the hole, and did not get torn off while hitting the wall.

You can see on the picture the scratch, the right wing made, this explains, that it was in one piece while half of the plane was already inside the building.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
And the confiscated security tapes from across the street?

[edit on 18-7-2004 by roxdog]

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
does anyone remember anything about an apache in the flight path of the plane that hit the pentagon? several newspapers showed diagrams of it on 9/12, but i can't seem to find anything about it now. i'll try to rustle up the actual papers and scan them.

-koji K.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The tapes were from a nearby gas station, and a hotel.

That apache supposed to be another plane nearby, that is covered with mystery. Perhaps, the missing tapes showed that too, it is why the Pentagon handles it safely. Or maybe the outstanding flying skill of that student was supposed to be covered.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Clinton never attempted to kill bin laden, as a matter of fact he refused to go after him!!! What was his logic in making that decision?? The sorry endpoint of this massive, 8-year clinton blunder was, of course, 9/11 and the exponential growth of al Qaeda.

PRESIDENT Bill Clinton turned down at least three offers involving foreign governments to help to seize Osama Bin Laden after he was identified as a terrorist who was threatening America, according to sources in Washington and the Middle East.

Clinton himself, according to one Washington source, has described the refusal to accept the first of the offers as "the biggest mistake" of his presidency.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by shoo
As it has been proofed right many times by popular institutes of technology in the USA, England and Germany(those which I know) that the pentagon hit and the broke of the WTC is completly unmysterious and logic with the given planes - we should consider banning all people

WHO GO ON POSTING SUCH DAMN BULLSHIAT FROM THOSE AMATEURS PAGES!

Seriously guys, all you have is some peoples pages that summarize always the same rumours. Absolutely no scientific analysis by pro's which proof anything.
On the other side popular and respected instititutes which proofed everything was normal.

When I remember right the VirginaTech even rebuild 2 or 3 floors to simulate the situation where the planes hit them...and uhu...everything happened like it happened at that day and the WTC modell there would have crashed down as it happened.

Give SCIENTIFIC proof or stop talking rumours by people without life and girlfriend(sorry
)

Why don't you chill out? People are just exploring ideas here. I still haven't got an answer to this one question - how could really bad students be capable of flying a heavy aircraft so well? When I get a good answer to that then I'll be convinced there is no conspiracy. Has anyone ever flown a simulator that low and fast in a big aircraft?

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDog
I still haven't got an answer to this one question - how could really bad students be capable of flying a heavy aircraft so well? When I get a good answer to that then I'll be convinced there is no conspiracy. Has anyone ever flown a simulator that low and fast in a big aircraft?

Who flew them then, if you say by remote control, I am going to barf. If so-called bad flight students didn't do it, you think someone flying a passenger jet by remote control can do it?

Or was it someone hired by the governemnt for a known kamikaze job?

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
ahhh Lord help us...

The title of this thread is Proof that the Pentagon didn't get hit by a Boeing 757....

soooo.... 7 pages later and I don't see any proof !!!

repeat after me...

It was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, there is no conspiracy, there is no conspiracy

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Somebody probably said all of this but here I go. Ok first off the Pentagon was designed to with stand impact. Supposedly the walls are packed with Kevlar or what ever its called(bullet-proof material). Next it flew over Arlington so they had accounts from there. Supposedly it plowed a small antenne for a radio station. But the reason it wasn't as bad was because the plane hit the ground before hitting the Pentagon. The plane hit the ground on its belly and bounced back into the air. This caused a tremendous lose in velocity since in did hit the ground fairly hard. Also it was flying low so it probably had to get a bit of altitude to clear the hill at Arlington National Cemetary. That slowed the plane even more since it would have hit the cemetary if it did not pull up. So as you can see it lost a lot of velocity on the approach and the Pentagon was a very well built structure. But it did penetrate pretty far. Reports said parts of the plane made it into the centeral courtyard.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Was anyone in this thread alive during the attack?

The hint that a plane did not hit the Pentagon is insulting, hurtful to those who lost friends and loved ones and a little crazy.

The plane went in perpendicular to the ground and spread its damage INWARD where the public could not see.

Also they were just completing safety sections where a bomb in on area could not spread to ther areas.

Conspiracies are fun but lets not forget reality.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager
Was anyone in this thread alive during the attack?

The hint that a plane did not hit the Pentagon is insulting, hurtful to those who lost friends and loved ones and a little crazy.

The plane went in perpendicular to the ground and spread its damage INWARD where the public could not see.

Also they were just completing safety sections where a bomb in on area could not spread to ther areas.

Conspiracies are fun but lets not forget reality.

Thanks - I was about to reply with the same sentiment....

Those of you with conspiracy theories on the 9/11 pentagon and WTC attacks, suggesting that it was not a passenger plane, can contact the family members of these victims....Once having been a military brat, my father knows a couple of survivors and widowed family mebers from the pentagon that would beg to differ....
CREW
Charles Burlingame, 51, Herndon, Va.*
David M. Charlebois, 39, Washington, D.C*
Michele Heidenberger, 57, Chevy Chase, Md.*
Jennifer Lewis, 38, Culpeper, Virginia*
Kenneth Lewis, 49, Culpeper, Virginia*
Renee A. May, 39, Baltimore, Md*

PASSENGERS
Paul Ambrose, 32, Washington, D.C.*
Yeneneh Betru, 35, Burbank, Calif*
Mary Jane (MJ) Booth, 64, Falls Church, Va.*
Bernard Curtis Brown, 11, Washington, D.C.*
Suzanne Calley, 42, San Martin, Calif.*
William Caswell, 54, Silver Spring, Md.*
Sarah Clark, 65, Columbia, Md.*
Zandra Cooper, Annandale, Va.*
Asia Cottom, 11, Washington, D.C.*
James Debeuneure, 58, Upper Marlboro, Md.*
Rodney Dickens, 11, Washington, D.C.*
Eddie Dillard, Alexandria, Va.*
Charles Droz, 52, Springfield, Va.*
Barbara G. Edwards, 58, Las Vegas, Nev.*
Charles S. Falkenberg, 45, University Park, Md.*
Zoe Falkenberg, 8, University Park, Md.*
Dana Falkenberg, 3, of University Park, Md.*
James Joe Ferguson, 39, Washington, D.C.*
Wilson "Bud" Flagg, 63, Millwood, Va.*
Darlene Flagg, 63, Millwood, Va.*
Richard Gabriel, 54, Great Falls, Va.*
Ian J. Gray, 55, Columbia, Md.*
Stanley Hall, 68, Rancho Palos Verdes, Calif.*
Bryan Jack, 48, Alexandria, Va.*
Steven D. Jacoby, 43, Alexandria, Va.*
Ann Judge, 49, Great Falls, Va.*
Chandler Keller, 29, El Segundo, Calif.*
Yvonne Kennedy, 62, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia*
Norma Khan, 45, Reston, Va.*
Karen A. Kincaid, 40, Washington, D.C.*
Dong Lee, 48, Leesburg, Va.*
Dora Menchaca, 45, of Santa Monica, Calif.*
Christopher Newton, 38, Anaheim, Calif.*
Barbara Olson, 45, Great Falls, Va*
Ruben Ornedo, 39, Los Angeles, Calif.*
Robert Penniger, 63, of Poway, Calif.*
Robert R. Ploger, 59, Annandale, Va.*
Lisa J. Raines, 42, Great Falls, Va.*
Todd Reuben, 40, Potomac, Maryland*
John Sammartino, 37, Annandale, Va.*
Diane Simmons, Great Falls, Va.*
George Simmons, Great Falls, Va.*
Mari-Rae Sopper, 35, Santa Barbara, Calif.*
Robert Speisman, 47, Irvington, N.Y*
Norma Lang Steuerle, 54, Alexandria, Va.*
Hilda E. Taylor, 62, Forestville, Md*
Leonard Taylor, 44, Reston, Va.*
Sandra Teague, 31, Fairfax, Va.*
Leslie A. Whittington, 45, University Park, Maryland.*
John D. Yamnicky, 71, Waldorf, Md.*
Vicki Yancey, 43, Springfield, Va.*
Shuyin Yang, 61, Beijing, China*
Yuguag Zheng, 65, Beijing, China*

If you'd like a few more names you can go here, to a list of all the 9/11 victims

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyarlathotep

I still haven't got an answer to this one question - how could really bad students be capable of flying a heavy aircraft so well? When I get a good answer to that then I'll be convinced there is no conspiracy. Has anyone ever flown a simulator that low and fast in a big aircraft?

Who flew them then, if you say by remote control, I am going to barf. If so-called bad flight students didn't do it, you think someone flying a passenger jet by remote control can do it?

Or was it someone hired by the governemnt for a known kamikaze job?

I never mentioned remote control. Just asked a legitimate question. Thought this was open discussion. There are airline pilots and other experience pilots who would have a hard time flying that low and fast in that corridor of airspace.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I understand what you are saying Navydog, but if the terrorist didn't fly those planes into the building, then who did? Whoever was flying those planes knew it was a one way trip to death. Flying a plane via remote control at those speeds with that typre of precision is impossible.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyarlathotep
I understand what you are saying Navydog, but if the terrorist didn't fly those planes into the building, then who did? Whoever was flying those planes knew it was a one way trip to death. Flying a plane via remote control at those speeds with that typre of precision is impossible.

I don't have an answer - just stumped by the ability to do it by hand flying when the skill level and experience were so low. I won't comment on your last sentence.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I never mentioned remote control. Just asked a legitimate question. Thought this was open discussion. There are airline pilots and other experience pilots who would have a hard time flying that low and fast in that corridor of airspace.

What corridor of airspace are you referring to? The plane had to hit a nice big target. They were not aiming for a specific office at the pentagon (despite what some here claim). All they had to do was point the nose of the aircraft at the building and not hit the ground until the last second.

Has anyone ever checked into whether or not the autopilot was being used? Perhaps the terrorists used that to hold them on a course pointing at the building till the last second and then took manual control for the terminal manuever?

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
You should read or command the book : Le Pentagate by Thierry Meyssan in the english version on the pentagate.com site.

It lives no doubt that the pentagone was crash by a missil and that the AA77-3 has disapeared with all passengers. That missile looked like and was painted like an AA plane, but flyed like a missile. But the hole it lived is no sense at all for a plane, and so big a plane. The explosion of the missile inside the pentagone was very short and high temperature (+2000�C) and the missile desapeared with quiet nothing. A plane would have left reactors and many things, but there was nothing left in the first pictures taken and nothing find. But only the CIA (and Pentagon) said they have found fingerprints on bodies that burned with the metalic plane at over 2500�C...

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join