It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 23rd, 2007 *Secret Illuminati Timeline*

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 4thDoctorWhoFan

You have no idea how much I "have". I could be sitting at a desk working for corporate oil executives...

Humans are the most populous mammal on the planet at 6.5 billion. When you combine that number with their sophisticated nature that allows them to control and otherwise manipulate nature for their benefit, it almost parallels the process of cancer. For instance, not only did we overpopulate ourselves as cancer cells do, but we manipulated other species to overpopulate as cancer cells influence others. Cattle are nearing 4 billion and are decimating rain forest and ecosystems needed for pasture. Cancer also kills healthy cells mercilessly, as we have undoubtedly brought many extinctions. Cancer cells slowly bring the demise of a host as they continually sprawl for their benefit. Sounds familiar.

Ignorance is bliss, Mr. Jones.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anubis Kanubis
You have no idea how much I "have".

Never said I did know.
And I don't care.

Cancer cells slowly bring the demise of a host as they continually sprawl for their benefit. Sounds familiar.

Ignorance is bliss, Mr. Jones.

Whats ignorant is comparing us sentient humans to cells.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   

You are right. There is no comparison. Humans are lesser beings to a single cancer cell.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

You are right. There is no comparison.

See, I knew you would come around to my way of thinking.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Your avatar serves you mighty well.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Your avatar serves you mighty well.

I know, thank you.
I get lots of positive U2U's regarding my avatar.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Is it possible to stay on track?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sinthia

Why does it matter? Life as we know it will never be the same in less than two months and nobody seems to take heed. I've been prepared for quite some time and you'd think that those living in urban areas would pay especially close attention to this thread.

Where are we all planning on being for Christmas?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Astrologically, 2012 is the correct date for the Mayan and Nostradamus prophesies. Could the Illuminati/Masons be manipulating the date to try and score psychological points with the masses by being five years early?

We now have the Holmes Comet to add to the timeline. Could it have been hit with a HAARP blast on the 24th? A little bit of Illuminati slight of hand to strengthen their aim to control us all through fear and panic?

As immense as that game is, there is a bigger one: Control through fear. As Werner Von Braun related to Dr. Carol Rosin, his spokesperson for the last 4 years of his life, amaniacal machine - the military, industrial, intelligence, laboratory complex - would go from Cold War, to Rogue Nations, to Global Terrorism (the stage we find ourselves at today) to the ultimate trump card: A hoaxed threat from space. To justify eventually spending trillions of dollars on space weapons, the world would be deceived about a threat from outer space, thus uniting the world in fear, in militarism and in war.

www.greatdreams.com...

If Dubya starts talking about an alien invasion, then we will know the lie is complete.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Anubis Kanubis

I believe in a positive change myself, but im uncertain about 2007 being 2012. It would be cool though and would save us five years of waiting. I am actually hoping for something to happen, and I think I will unfortunately be very disappointed if nothing does... I dont think I can stand 40 more years of seeing mankind go down the drain.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by yankeerose
Astrologically, 2012 is the correct date for the Mayan and Nostradamus prophesies. Could the Illuminati/Masons be manipulating the date to try and score psychological points with the masses by being five years early?

What do you mean astrologically? As far as I can see, the conjunction in 2007 is far greater...

en.wikipedia.org...

A very remarkable planetary/galactic configuration occurs on December 23rd and 24th 2007. The configuration on December 23 — Mars, Earth, Sun, Mercury, Jupiter, Galactic Centre — is shown in the graphic simulation linked below; it becomes even more remarkable in that it will be accompanied by the Full Moon (conjunct Mars) at about 2 a.m. on December 24 when a simultaneous Venus square Neptune occurs. It is even more remarkable in that the Pluto/Sun conjunction appears exactly on the Winter Solstice, just past conjunction with the Galactic Centre.

Link below is the view from Mars toward the Jupiter, Mars, Earth, Mercury, Pluto alignment toward the Galactic Centre on 23 December 2007 which occurs just after the Pluto/Jupiter (Heliocentric) conjunction on 23 November 2007. NASA Solar System Simulator for 23rd Dec 2007

Solar System on Dec 22, 2007. What is not shown is Pluto (which would be to Jupiter's right) Saturn, which follows down from Venus, and Uranus and Neptune. Saturn and Neptune form the cross's t-member. It is a 23/12 configuration. There will be a full moon on Dec. 23, 2007—right under Venus.
space.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
ok so lets say its december 22nd at 11:59pm. Then what happens?
according to this thread i guess the timeline would run out in 1 minute. bringing us to december 23 12:00am
but then what happens?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Anubis Kanubis, thankyou so much for bringing this thread up and out for our consideration.

Wow thats all I can say about this information.

I have heard snippets of this information for some time now and it is good to see it put forth in a simple manner that even a mathmatical incompetent can understand.

One question for you, in timelines numerologically speaking , when will the actual event be in full energy? I mean to ask, will it be in European time, Australian or America? And so will the 23rd actually be the 22nd in say China?

Thankyou you are getting flagged and starred.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by agent violet

Be patient, dear.

Events sometimes take time to unfold (biological, for instance). Also, what time code do Illuminati honor? Military time?

The exact time of exact alignments over the 23rd and 24th can be ascertained by lowering the scale at which you advance the time on the simulator.

Here is the full moon December 24th at 2:00 UTC...

Here is the solar system at 10:00 UTC on December 23rd...
Notice how Mars, Earth, Sun, Mercury, Jupiter, and Pluto form a straight line. A few hours later Saturn, Venus, Sun, and Uranus come into conjunction, as well...

So the times of these events happen over about 24 hours. However, if someone could measure the exact distance on the National Mall Calendar from the start to the center of the fountain, I think we'd have a better idea of a time frame.

Oh, and the NASA link. You do have to express what you want to see in the simulator and what you would like to see it from.
space.jpl.nasa.gov...

[edit on 10/31/2007 by Anubis Kanubis]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Oh, and for comparison... December 21st, 2012...

There are lesser conjunctions happening, but not much.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
The hour before Christmas....
Venus is in two conjunctions simultaneously with (Saturn and Uranus) and (Earth, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Pluto).

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
anubis thank you for your kind response, it is greatly appreciated.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Best first aid kit for the value on the market:
cgi.ebay.com... getloc=closed_view_item&usedrule1=StoreCatToStoreCat&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget

Great survival hammer-hatchet-pick:
cgi.ebay.com...

4-season tent that doesn't look like a neon sign in the forest:
www.sunnysports.com...

Remember, a knifeless man is a lifeless man:
cgi.ebay.com...:watchlink:top:us

[edit on 11/1/2007 by Anubis Kanubis]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Grand conjunctions and great conjunctions seem to take place fairly frequently, and the only reason this seems to be causing interest is due to the supposed relevance to Washington.

Perhaps rather than being a major event with instant noticable consequences, it could be the beginning to the countdown to 2012? I've read that there are many possibilites for 2012 - magnetic pole shift, Earth reversing etc, perhaps the slowdown is triggered by 23rd Dec 07?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Incidentally, on looking at the html code for the Washington webpage referenced with the missing pictures, there are no filenames within the HTML code. Now this could be either a function of them being removed by 'the powers that be' but it could also be that there were no pictures to begin with?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join