It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 23rd, 2007 *Secret Illuminati Timeline*

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
The National Mall Indeed Seems Like A Timeline Layout Of US History.
When a line is drawn from the center of the white house to the Jefferson memorial, take the point on THAT line which crosses the centerline of the national mall.

Where those two points cross is 1776. From then measure up the National mall to the very steps of the US capital.

You can easily measure this for yourself on google Earth.

ATS - National Mall Layout Predicts World Events

[edit on (10/19/07) by AllSeeingI]

Thanks, not so new discovery with a close deadline....

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I think it is funny that we feel the need to know everything. I'm no different. We are all on the quest of knowledge. It seems to me that theories are our way of saying 'hey, maybe this is it!' Then the date passes, or the theory is proven wrong ... and the thought quietly fades away.

I'm not sure we can use Revelation, or any of the Bible, to invent theories. From what I understand, in God's infinite wisdom, He allowed many dates, situations, thoughts, etc. to be POSSIBLE - because He said, you know not the time I will come.

The whole thing is that we should ALWAYS be ready for Christ to return, we should live like we are ready.

My ex-husband has a bumper sticker on his car that says "Jesus is coming - look busy." Typical of him and most people who do not believe that He really is going to come.

Back to projecting the time of His coming ---- I still think we should study His Word, as well as many other writings and concepts. But with the understanding that God's providence, omnipotence and loving judgement for this world is what rules ... not numbers or dates or secret codes.

Sometimes I think I might look at things too simply, but maybe it really is that simple.

By the way ... did the architects really have THAT much time on their hands to create a pentagram in the set up of the DC buildings?

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by fndherway

By the way ... did the architects really have THAT much time on their hands to create a pentagram in the set up of the DC buildings?

Not just a pentagram but much much more... If you look closely, it is not just a pentagram, but an interesting mathematical equation that separates an upper level of a 3-d pyramid that is a little harder to see. Check google earth.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Riddles in Stone is a very informative video.
Check it out on youtube or google video.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Anubis Kanubis

I don't believe in the coincidence of the calendar 666, 2012=2007 bla bla etc if it happens it will happen
what I do know something will happen on Dec 21st 2012, it won't be a nomral day.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Love that avatar Keops.... w/ the power mongers that are in charge, I can't see something NOT happening in Dec of this year. It will probably be something that we'd never think of, also, that "honda" comet is due to pass in viewing range around Xmas. . .. .

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Thank you to the two previous right-brained prophets.

Want to explain how the mathematics are just meaningless "bla bla"?

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
2012=2007

I understand that naming dates has a long history of failure. I am not an avid poster in any website. The mathematical evidence presented warrants the naming of such a specific date. Please review the evidence. This is our two months.

I'd like to offer immunity from ridicule to respected members of this site if they choose to discuss the significance of this date. Do not assume this is another doomsday thread. There are no predictions here, and thus no "I told you so" stories afterward.

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Fascinating thread. I've had a little look on the web, but I can't find the answer to this point.
When did this Grand Conjunction last occur, and what, if anything happened?

Any ideas?

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Ok. I have to say that after watching that I find everything in it questionable. Someone who is educated enough to present an honest research clip should be smart enough to spell, or at least know where the spell checker button is.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhallas Butler
Ok. I have to say that after watching that I find everything in it questionable. Someone who is educated enough to present an honest research clip should be smart enough to spell, or at least know where the spell checker button is.

I believe the person who compiled the three "Secret of Washington D.C." movies was foreign... The text explanation: www.incapabledesetaire.com...

Besides, the good thing about math is you really don't need to spell often.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinthia
Fascinating thread. I've had a little look on the web, but I can't find the answer to this point.
When did this Grand Conjunction last occur, and what, if anything happened?

Any ideas?

I am not sure that there is a recorded event of this conjunction occurring 3.5 years after a Venus transit, during a full moon, and on the winter solstice... Certainly, it may have been at the end of the last solar cycle (5125 years ago). This event, astrologically and astronomically, are both more significant than that of the 12-21-2012 event. Add the significance of the Washington Mall Solar Calendar and things start to really seem interesting in the coming months.

It is important to remember that our calendar may not have been correctly aligned with the solar calendar. If "Jesus" was born in about 4BCE (and no exact date is known), this places the ending date of the Mayan calender suspiciously close to 2007.

From Wiki:
Notable conjunctions
Parts of this article may be confusing or unclear.
Please help clarify the article. Suggestions may be on the talk page. (May 2007)

[edit] 2007

A very remarkable planetary/galactic configuration occurs on December 23rd and 24th 2007. The configuration on December 23 — Mars, Earth, Sun, Mercury, Jupiter, Galactic Centre — is shown in the graphic simulation linked below; it becomes even more remarkable in that it will be accompanied by the Full Moon (conjunct Mars) at about 2 a.m. on December 24 when a simultaneous Venus square Neptune occurs. It is even more remarkable in that the Pluto/Sun conjunction appears exactly on the Winter Solstice, just past conjunction with the Galactic Centre.

Link below is the view from Mars toward the Jupiter, Mars, Earth, Mercury, Pluto alignment toward the Galactic Centre on 23 December 2007 which occurs just after the Pluto/Jupiter (Heliocentric) conjunction on 23 November 2007. NASA Solar System Simulator for 23rd Dec 2007

Solar System on Dec 22, 2007. What is not shown is Pluto (which would be to Jupiter's right) Saturn, which follows down from Venus, and Uranus and Neptune. Saturn and Neptune form the cross's t-member. It is a 23/12 configuration. There will be a full moon on Dec. 23, 2007—right under Venus.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Very interesting thread, If the sun is going to be replaced, and people "those in the know" are prepared to live under ground in such an event, would it be necessary to survive under ground until things settled down? And if so how long?

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Relax people, December 23rd 2007 is just my 23rd birthday, nothing to worry about. Unless you believe I will awaken as the Anti-Christ on that day, then you should worry.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by gobildygook99

Any kind of theory that involves the sun scorching the Earth on this day would be pure speculation.

What is more important, I believe, is the way in which those who created and upheld the Washington Mall calendar will observe this day. It seems that this will be the day that they finally kill America to bring about a new world order.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Just a few updates for those of you interested in this topic...

Using the Washington Mall formula, the center of the reflection pond is July of 1976, which is the bi-centennial birthday of our country. Just above that, the edge of the pond is 1981 when an assassination attempt on Regan took place.

The second road crossing after the Washington monument is January of 1905, in which Bloody Sunday happened, a major event in the history of people trying to take power within their government.

The next path across Washington Mall after that street crossing and directly before the WWI street crossing is September 1920, in which the Wall Street Bombing occurred.

The series of 4 almost equal paths crossing the Mall are interesting. The first one is 1884, when the Washington Monument was built. And the second is 1888, when the monument was opened to the public.

Hopefully, more of you are measuring and trying to pin these landmarks to specific events that align with NWO agenda. The more we find, the more valid this is.

[edit on 10/21/2007 by Anubis Kanubis]

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The start of the reflecting pool aligns with May/June of 1972 which was the start of the Watergate scandal.

[edit on 10/21/2007 by Anubis Kanubis]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I do not think we should expect Christ's return in the very near future like the 23rd of December. There is a lot of evidence that there may happen something on that date or in 2012 or whenever but I think if this is true it will be more like the beginning of the end. In revelations we can read about everything that has to happen before He will return. Things will get far worse here on earth for example there will be false prophets or people claiming that they are Christ and will deceive many. There will also be lots of wars and natural disasters. Here is a link where the book of revelations is thoroughly explained:

www.thercg.org...

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emile124
I do not think we should expect Christ's return in the very near future like the 23rd of December. There is a lot of evidence that there may happen something on that date or in 2012 or whenever but I think if this is true it will be more like the beginning of the end. In revelations we can read about everything that has to happen before He will return. Things will get far worse here on earth for example there will be false prophets or people claiming that they are Christ and will deceive many. There will also be lots of wars and natural disasters. Here is a link where the book of revelations is thoroughly explained:

www.thercg.org...

The virgin (Venus) will literally have 12 stars (planet conjunction) about her head and the (full) moon at her feet on December 23, 2007, exactly 3.5 years after the 2004 Venus transit... as in Revelations. The problem is our calender is off by 4-5 years. When the Mayan Calendar was translated, it was applied to our wrong calendar, yet still falls on a lesser celestial event on 2012.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 10/22/2007 by Anubis Kanubis]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I haven't read the thread word for word, but one thing that stood out to me looking up December 23rd on Wikipedia is, in 2007, it's the 94th anniversary of the Federal Reserve being signed into law. Essentially the downfall of America as it was originally meant to be.

Any significance to the number 94? Possibly 9 + 4 equaling 13? That's a stretch I guess. So any others?

Also, it's a little annoying that the pictures are gone off that website. Is there any way to get back ups of it?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join