It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 23rd, 2007 *Secret Illuminati Timeline*

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Im breaking out the prophet in my name to let you know:

nothing will happen.

T_T and GG.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

every thing equals four!!!!!!!! maybe its a sign!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Ok, so, I've done some measuring - and yep - as long as you're a little loose on the middle's of these locations, the distances are pretty close.

I also found that the "middle" (again, let's be loose here) of the pentagon is ~1.776 miles from the middle of the Washington Monument. And so is the Moby Dick House of Kabab. So Herman Melville (who's grand father participated and survived the boston tea party) must have something to do with this
. Also, to the northeast, ~1.776 miles from the Washington Memorial is the Solar Cafe (need I say more)
- and to the North West, Sheridan Circle and the General Phillip Sheridan statue. He helped win the civil war (in short).

My conclusion? Pretty neat. I'll concede that their likely is some sort of Masonic design in the planning of the Federal City. I'm not sure if it has ever been confirmed, however, that L'Enfant was indeed a mason. Proving that might add some weight to this.

Do I believe there is anything in this that I should be wary of? No. Just more religious fanaticism... Just another example of organized religion using it's power over it's sheeple to futher corrupt and empower those in charge.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
There is an existing thread on this subject that was discussed here on ATS some months ago...

I will search for it. But my labtop has only 10min of batery life.

*edit, i can't find it, but this topic exists here on ATS, and has some great info in it.

[edit on 10/19/2007 by TKainZero]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This is getting quite annoying with these damn all knowing illuminatis. I don't think this requires much explanation:

King James Bible
Matthew 24:36 - But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Has anyone even considered it could be the beginning of something new? Why does it always have to be the end of time.

The end of something is the beginning of something new. We're all gonna die someday. As for me, I'll make sure I pop some pop corn on these dates, sit back and wait for the show to start.

If not, I am sure someone else will come out with a new date.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Check THIS thread about a possible comet impact in 2011. There is a really CLOSE
fly-by of the same, I think, comet in Dec of this year -- totally matching up
w/ the date in this thread!

Has to relate, IMO

Also check this C2C link for info related.. . .

[edit on 19-10-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I've got to say I think thees something twisted about this belief that the Masons or the Illuminati are the Satans of our times. these secret societies, with their dedication to the pagan religions are not the threat. In fact we have been lead to believe they are the 'enemies' when in fact the real evil comes from those who condemn such ancient beliefs. The Elements are not our enemies, it's the darkness in the hearts of men. We can not also judge a group by the actions of few. Regardless if recnet politicians were masons- these we status seekers to befin with and frankly used the network of average memebers for theri own gains.
The religions that are the most dangerous are those that demand the masses succumb to their rule.
realistically these secret socieies were more likely against the status quo (Catholic Church/ Monarchies etc) That's why they meet in private. Many religions were condemed as Heetics because they did not believe in a Church heirarchy and that God lives with in all of us and therefore we were free to be 'saved' without their 'help' and 'guidance'. The Big Three have proven to be the most inhumane institution of man. The Sun is not evil, nor Venus, nor pentagrams- it's only because the Churches have told you they are.
If in fact greats like Da vinci had hidden meanings and symbols in his art celebrating the human spirit and a reverence for nature:he did so to keep the truth alive and also himself.
The zealots are hoping for the 'messiah' of their god- are we sure this person will a savior to mankind? Is the 'AntiChrist' the one who may just be the person to dispel the myths and expose the crimes of Organized Religion. We must consider the words and actions of these 'Devout' to truely determine who they will declare a savior.
The antithesis of ordained is ordinary. If the ordinary possess the same abilities, then their is no reason to ordain someone as superior (no power, no contributions). Waht would become of the big 3 is if there were no followers to oint them and reliquish to their 'holness'. I'd be proud if they called me a Heretic, said I spoke Blasphemies. Because then I would be that much more disconnected from theie evil.
We have been brainwashed and deceived.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Satan, Matthew, and other religious concepts have little weight in this topic since the Illuminati recognize the older Hebrew religion that people in history like Moses followed in Egypt.

Biblical scholars do agree that Jesus was born in 4BCE. However, they disagree on what Jesus is. Is he the son of God or the sun of God?

We must pay careful attention that the fountain in front of the Capitol is an Omega symbol. What is alarming is that this is at the end of a timeline depicting the history of America.

This is not an apocalyptic thread, but an attempt at solidifying the mathematics and astronomy involved. The significance and future can be left to speculation.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Anubis, an apocalypse is total extinction? I don't believe that is the case. We are ending a cycle, the consciousness shifting occurs, causing the rebellious spirit of justice to affect many of the survivors. There might be an engineered virus that will affect millions, but not more. The creators love us, they also know how to discipline us.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Synaphai

And if you consider the Sun as "God", that statement would be true. Only the Sun knows when it will solar flare to the point at which the magnetic field can no longer protect Earth from it's radiation.

I believe the bible was written in an attempt to record and warn furture generations what had been pasted down for thousands of years following the last mega solar flare. Only it got twisted over the thousands of years before it was written to symbolize stars and heavenly bodies as actual beings or supernatural forces.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by StreetCorner Philosopher

As a scientist, I must suggest that those who would punish us realize that we are about 6 billion people beyond our estimated carrying capacity of 220 million.

The architecture is abrupt and clearly an omega symbol. 9/11 was the Pandora's box that has led us to this coming moment. An age may pass without any significant natural events, but how will the creators of this scheme observe it? Was the creation of Israel intent to fulfill prophecy?

Re-wilding and concentrating urban areas are integral to preserving our environment. What could save it?

Also, cattle are the second most populous mammal on the planet at about 3.6 billion. This is totally due to the most numerous mammal on the planet. The impact of these two species are decimating the infrastructure of the global ecosystem.

[edit on 10/19/2007 by Anubis Kanubis]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anubis Kanubis

Biblical scholars do agree that Jesus was born in 4BCE. However, they disagree on what Jesus is. Is he the son of God or the sun of God?

He's the Son of Man the living God. The reason he said he was the Son of Man was because he didn't want to confuse people with the sun god stuff that was going around at the time. Which is why he refered to himself as the son of man when he was asked by the high priest if he was the son of god. This is the reason among many why the book of Enoch isn't in the new testament.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawn B.

Originally posted by Anubis Kanubis

He's the Son of Man the living God. The reason he said he was the Son of Man was because he didn't want to confuse people with the sun god stuff that was going around at the time. Which is why he refered to himself as the son of man when he was asked by the high priest if he was the son of god. This is the reason among many why the book of Enoch isn't in the new testament.

I wouldn't be too sure about anything he said. As far as we understand, non of the scripture was written by Jesus.

It is all beside the point of this thread anyhow.

zeitgeistmovie.com...

This movie contains a good explanation of the sun-son theory. Also, it has me wondering if some of the marks along the washington mall timeline are pieces of legislation dealing with banking, money, and taxes.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Yes, im waiting to see that film Anubis.

The Sun of God was around back then. The labels confuse. The word son comes from sun.

Study a latin dictionary. Catastrophe mans "Death of a star".

Yes, Stephen Hawking says he believes an engineered virus is being created on Quantum DNA computers that will wipe out 1/3 of humanity. Could MRSA, the staph infection be the superbug?

There will be floods. Science admitting it, they said not if, but when. Sea levels will rise more than a meter in many parts of the world.

This happens all the time, it happened in the time of NOAH. The civilization must be reset, it is far too traumatized. I'm hoping good apples will be spared, and hope comes when reading genesis after they realize humanity is worth saving, but not all.

The urban centers will be in martial law. Greenzones will also be around, the higher classes will inhabit the greenzones.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I have noticed a high rate of lesions and slow-healing wounds recently. Dermatologists here in Alaska and many in the lower 48 are unable to diagnose or treat these wounds.

Quarantine is a word that I fear for the sake of my loved ones in urban areas...

Could that be what the fountain symbolizes?

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Yes, being in the medical field for 5 years, I have noted many people complaining of lesions in their genetals. Could be something showing the effects of population control. I don't know. What lesions do you speak of Anubis?

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by StreetCorner Philosopher

Face, hands, legs, feet, scalp... Seems highly contagious spreading through workplaces and schools. These aren't large, but persistent and numerous. Could be confused with acne or ingrown hairs, but sometimes occur in a strange symmetric pattern on body (i.e. same place on both hands, legs, feet...).

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I thought the videos were very poorly done and very uninformative. It just seems to me that whomever made the video is just throwing a lot of things out there without taking the time to explain or connect them. If it is a subject you are not too familiar with (like I am) then you are lost throughout the whole thing. By the first minute of the 3rd video I finally just closed it out and moved on.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by section8citizen

For those who'd rather read about it...

www.incapabledesetaire.com...

The measurements explained are about half way down...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join