It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 23rd, 2007 *Secret Illuminati Timeline*

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Im wondering why this thread topic says December 23rd. Maybe I missed something in the videos. Anubis, any ideas?

From Wiki:

A very remarkable planetary/galactic configuration occurs on December 23rd and 24th 2007. The configuration on December 23 — Mars, Earth, Sun, Mercury, Jupiter, Galactic Centre — is shown in the graphic simulation linked below; it becomes even more remarkable in that it will be accompanied by the Full Moon (conjunct Mars) at about 2 a.m. on December 24 when a simultaneous Venus square Neptune occurs. It is even more remarkable in that the Pluto/Sun conjunction appears exactly on the Winter Solstice, just past conjunction with the Galactic Centre.

Link below is the view from Mars toward the Jupiter, Mars, Earth, Mercury, Pluto alignment toward the Galactic Centre on 23 December 2007 which occurs just after the Pluto/Jupiter (Heliocentric) conjunction on 23 November 2007. NASA Solar System Simulator for 23rd Dec 2007

Solar System on Dec 22, 2007. What is not shown is Pluto (which would be to Jupiter's right) Saturn, which follows down from Venus, and Uranus and Neptune. Saturn and Neptune form the cross's t-member. It is a 23/12 configuration. There will be a full moon on Dec. 23, 2007—right under Venus.

space.jpl.nasa.gov...

[edit on 10/18/2007 by Anubis Kanubis]

[edit on 10/19/2007 by Anubis Kanubis]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Mysteriously, all of the photos are now missing from this link. I cannot find another text version of this vital theory on the net. You can reconstruct the pictures made here using google earth or another map of D.C.

www.incapabledesetaire.com...

Anyone know of another text explanation with photos?

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
They're probably on to us. Lets see if the photos show up in the next fews hours. I hope this isn't for real!, but thank you again for information you are an adept seeker!

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Working on posting a photo... Just preliminary. Only two months...

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
another good video with clear timeline photos...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
It occurs to me that we need an exact time. Does anyone have the will and ability to measure the exact distance from the alpha point (1.776 kilometer line) to the omega point (center of fountain by capitol building). We know that the 1.776 kilometer line is July 4th, 1776, so we may actually be able to ascertain an exact time frame here. The masons are very deliberate and exact...

If we can get the distance (estimated at 2.31km) to even one or two more decimal points, it could be important. Remember, each 10m is 1 year.

2.80899cm = 1 day
0.11704cm = 1 hour

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   
To Anubis Kanubis

Don't expect the return of Jesus on Dec 23, 2007, however it could point to the rise of the Anti-Christ or something else. We of course wouldn't know it right away though.

As for 2012, it is just my opinion but it might be the start of the fulfilling of Ezekiel 38-39. Current political situations are pointing to the fulfillment being very soon. Though 2007 might be the start and the rise of the Anti-Christ in 2012. Need some more events to occur before I know which way it might go.

Just a thought...don't have long to wait either way

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Jesus may just be a personification of the sun. In which case, this is referring to the coming of a new solar cycle.
The Old Testament is a book written out of Egyptian Hebrew Gods.

I am more concerned of what our neo-con government has planned...

2007=2012

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Anubis Kanubis

Thanks for clearing that up, mate. Yeah, we live in exiting times... the neocons seems VERY eager to go bomb Iran NOW for no apparent reason. We know Iran is at least 5-10 years away from getting nuclear power even according to the US sources, so whats the rush?

As usual, the official explanation for the war are just lies. They lied about Afghanistan and Iraq, so why should Iran be any different...

[edit on 19-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Anubis Kanubis

It is always good to keep our eye on our neo-con gov and what they might be up too. We are living in very interesting times. Good find

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
The National Mall Indeed Seems Like A Timeline Layout Of US History.
When a line is drawn from the center of the white house to the Jefferson memorial, take the point on THAT line which crosses the centerline of the national mall.

Where those two points cross is 1776. From then measure up the National mall to the very steps of the US capital.

You can easily measure this for yourself on google Earth.

ATS - National Mall Layout Predicts World Events

[edit on (10/19/07) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anubis Kanubis
"If you measure from mid White House to Mid Jefferson Memorial, you get 1.10 miles.

Convert it to kilometers and you get 1.776 kilometers. This is your starting date, marked out by the Declaration of Independence and Sirius the Dog star. This forms a base for time. Located in the photo below.

but wait.
1.10 miles = 1.7702784 kilometers
google.com

So, I guess "Jesus" came back 6 years ago and said "All my disciples are wearing crosses. Last time I saw a cross... well... Ah, f%$ this place. I'm outta here."

[edit on 19-10-2007 by memoir]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Thanks OP for the post. These threads are a very important part of ATS. Critical to our very purpose: DENY IGNORANCE.

If there wasn't a doomsday post every few weeks we wouldn't know how to separate the ridiculous from the relevant.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by memoir

Originally posted by Anubis Kanubis
"If you measure from mid White House to Mid Jefferson Memorial, you get 1.10 miles.

but wait.
1.10 miles = 1.7702784 kilometers
google.com

So, I guess "Jesus" came back 6 years ago and said "All my disciples are wearing crosses. Last time I saw a cross... well... Ah, f%$ this place. I'm outta here."

[edit on 19-10-2007 by memoir]

1.10(1.60934...)= 1.770274

The more significant figures we use, the closer to 1.776 it will become.
And, do we know for sure that the exact distance is 1.10 and not 1.1090?

How about 1.10355798 which still rounds down to 1.10...

Also remember, this line is not just a year, it is a specific date of a celestial event.... July 4th, 1776. So it is likely that it should come out to about 1.77653

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I watched the videos. From what I saw, it's depicting the "end" by solar cycles. It's saying that we've been deprived years for deception of time. Hence 2007 or 08 really equals 2012. And most here know that the Aztec calendar mysteriously ends with 2012. It had an interesting bit about Venus and it's cycles. Alot of current architecture and artwork dipicting ancient symbols, idols, and "historic" figures that can be interupreted with astrological symbolism.

Very interesting. My take is that we'll be in galactic solar alignment and the sun will blow off major flares and radiation. So much that earth's magnetic field can no longer protect it's inhabitants. This probably happens every 6,000 — 7,000 years. This has probably been known for a few thousand years. Hence all the symbolism in government structures, emblems and money. Also would account for the speculated underground bases that are suppose to exsist throughout the united states.

[edit on 19-10-2007 by tyranny22]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

Since you have "deny ignorance" in your avatar and are speaking about religion, I thought you might like to see this film.

Whatever your belief, it's a good watch.

Zeitgeit Video

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
I watched the videos. From what I saw, it's depicting the "end" by solar cycles. It's saying that we've been deprived years for deception of time. Hence 2007 or 08 really equals 2012. And most here know that the Aztec calendar mysteriously ends with 2012. It had an interesting bit about Venus and it's cycles. Alot of current architecture and artwork dipicting ancient symbols, idols, and "historic" figures that can be interupreted with astrological symbolism.

Very interesting. My take is that we'll be in galactic solar alignment and the sun will blow off major flares and radiation. So much that earth's magnetic field can no longer protect it's inhabitants. This probably happens every 6,000 — 7,000 years. This has probably been known for a few thousand years. Hence all the symbolism in government structures, emblems and money. Also would account for the speculated underground bases that are suppose to exsist throughout the united states.

[edit on 19-10-2007 by tyranny22]

It is interesting that Mayan scholars have openly admitted possibly being off in either direction of 2012. The mathematical evidence in washington mall certainly points to 2007.
Thanks.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
im confused because its not secret its public knowledge and if im correct illuminati is a type of vampire, so correct me if im wrong but your thread isnt to well thought out, hope everything turns out well in your rant at the "end of the world"

peace out

p.s you trippled posted rofl

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Richard.M.J.Palmer
im confused because its not secret its public knowledge and if im correct illuminati is a type of vampire, so correct me if im wrong but your thread isnt to well thought out, hope everything turns out well in your rant at the "end of the world"

peace out

p.s you trippled posted rofl

From someone who believes in vampires.... It seems your nature is to be perpetually confused.

Yourrunonreallymakesmybrainesplode

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I was re-watching Zeigeist just now and noticed something that kinda goes along with the videos presented in this thread:

Notice the "Supposed birth of Christ" denoted in Zeigeist is 4 B.C. I'm not sure where they got thier references for this date. If you check the website it has a very thorough list of references for the film. But, they seem to have came to the conclusion of there being a 4 year gap somewhere as well. This could throw off the end of the Mayan calendar to 2008 as well.

Intriguing.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join