It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 23rd, 2007 *Secret Illuminati Timeline*

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Are you prepared?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com... emasonry%20new%20world%20order%202007%20mayan%20calendar%202012

www.youtube.com... emasonry%20new%20world%20order%202007%20mayan%20calendar%202012

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Oh and...

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I thought I'd see if any of you had any comments on this subject... I suppose I'll check in again tomorrow.

Enjoy the coming days.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
....could someone post the topics, what happens on that date this year for those of us who don't have the time to watch all the videos now?

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Sorry...

In summary, the architecture of Washington D.C. is such that there is a timeline built into its very foundation. The landmarks along the timeline illustrate events leading to the end of the line ( the fountain in front of the capitol building).

www.incapabledesetaire.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   
...thanks for the link, what do they say in the videos that happens
in december if you got a second. . . .

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Well, we can only speculate, but it is the end of a timeline depicting the history of America...
The Phoenix rising from the ashes?

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   
First video was interesting and talks about the symbolism and numerology of Washington DC. The video also says that Dec 21, 2007 is actually the real date for galactic alignment and the Maya calendar stopping. But it doesnt give any theories for what will happen which left me a bit frustrated...

The second video talks about the return of Christ at that date, and the third video explains a bit more why 2007 is the real date.

Its all interesting, and I hope its true of course. So in conclusion... return of Christ at Dec 21, 2007. Cool.

Im wondering why this thread topic says December 23rd. Maybe I missed something in the videos. Anubis, any ideas?

[edit on 18-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Thanks again, wow, Alaska. How's the weather up there? You near Barrow? What's the deal w/ that town -- all day / night for how many days each?

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Point Barrow is very far North. You could imagine an arctic village like Barrow as a trailer park pulled out of Texas, placed in the middle of frozen tundra, and inhabited with descendants of Mongolians... I've been there and swam in the ocean once.
We are expecting significant snow any day now. It is winter.
Alaska is a powerful place. Denali is the largest mountain on Earth in mass, although its height only allows it to usurp North America.

Oh, and during the summer solstice it is all light, and the opposite during the winter solstice. The change in light is a sin curve such that during the solstices, the rate of loss/gain in light is minimal while in between we loose/gain as much as 7 minutes a day. The extreme lasts for about a month on either end of the solstices.

[edit on 10/18/2007 by Anubis Kanubis]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Thanks again Anubis Kanubism,
Could you tell me about the thing in Barrow/Alaska when it is day all day and night all night and day, etc. I read about it once and sounded cool....

....just saw yr edit..... thanks....

[edit on 18-10-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Another interesting bit for all of you HAARP lovers...

I was moose hunting in Eastern Alaska in the Wrangell Mountains about a month ago. There is a long tradition of road hunting in Alaska. While driving through Gakona, we stopped in the drive of the facility. I am not one to exaggerate time sequences and I have no reason to lie here, but there was a vehicle with 4 people driving towards the well secured gate within 30 seconds. We were frozen. Coincidence? Maybe they were leaving?

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I was saying "I know this stuff" all throughout the video.

Fearful people set dates, we do not know the return of christ, it might be dec21 07 or it might be dec 21 2012, or it might be dec 21 2021, or 2050, or 3000. Although I believe its coming SOON, as in our lifetime, as in years (07 through 2012), I'm willing to say 2021 is the line as when it will happen by or way before then. All we can do is be READY each and every day. REPENT.

Don't count your lucky numbers on this, as we don't know what tool posted this youtube video. It seems on every forum on the internet there are topics about youtube videos, FFS people.... Grow one.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The fact is, it doesn't matter who made the video and the return of Jesus really isn't mentioned. The matter is that this is a mathematical timeline that ends in December of 2007. Luckily it is explained such that you could do the same measurements on a map of your own, and I encourage that.

Read the article link further down the thread. Here is another source with rock music... www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
"If you measure from mid White House to Mid Jefferson Memorial, you get 1.10 miles.

Convert it to kilometers and you get 1.776 kilometers. This is your starting date, marked out by the Declaration of Independence and Sirius the Dog star. This forms a base for time. Located in the photo below.

Now, measure from the base line of the pyramid, 1.776 and go up 130 meters. 130 meters represents 13 years. Now, you are at the year 1789, the year Washington became president, and the location of the center of the Washington monument.

10 meters = 1 year. 130 meters = 13 years, or represents 1789AD.

The Washington monument is also a key to the puzzle. The Monument is 555 ft tall—and some change. It is 55 feet wide. The key is the number 5. Now when you multiply 5x the whole length from the Lincoln Memorial to the top of the Star of David you get 5x 5.184 kilometers or looked at another way, 25,920---the same as the length of the procession; aka, 1 complete cycle.

Fig. 15. Height of Washington monument is 555.5 3/8 inches. It is 55ft at base. The number 5 is the key. Also Washington monument is .55 miles from both the White House and Jefferson Memorial.

(unmentioned here is that it is 111 feet underground)

Also, Washington’s birthday of February 22, or 222, makes an excellent covering. Remember 2.22 miles is 3.58 kilometers. 2:22 is also the time on the reverse of the $100

On the clock at Independence Hall. Was Washington really born on February 22nd?

I wonder.

So where are we now? That is the problem.

We are just about at the fountain. And that is the problem. The fountain is the eye of the pyramid, surrounded by the Omega, meaning the end. In other words, the end of this solar cycle is knocking on our door. The fountain is 2007. And there is a particular timeframe in mind.

But there is more you need to know first. In the Hebrew language the words SERPENT and MESSIAH are the same numerically. In Gematria, the study of letters = numbers, both serpent and messiah = 358( in Hebrew gematria, not English.) From the base line of Lincoln Memorial to the eye area of the fountain, it is 3.58 kilometers. (see photo below)

Messiah = MshIch= 358

Serpent = Nachash=358

Remember in your Bible studies, Jesus was the messiah. He is the head of the corner, or the stone the builders rejected. This is why the capstone of the truncated pyramid is separate on the dollar bill and in Washington. A pyramid is therefore and appropriate symbol to use.

Fig. 17 The two Roundels—Notice the detached capstone of the pyramid. The corner of the head and the chief cornerstone the builders rejected. (see the Bible)

Let’s put it another way. The messiah is about to return, but not as a man in a brown robe. If one reads the Bible, there are interesting parallels to be made, that The writing of the gospels about Jesus was a personified story about the SUN. The sun can walk on water, turn water to wine through growing grapes and when a storm clears, the sun is “waking up.” So it is possible the Bible was written not for biblical times, but for ours current time. The writers knew, from past documents and astrological study, that when a sign appears in the sky, the earth will be afflicted about 2000 years later. That sign, was the star of Bethlehem. And keeping in Biblical tradition, the calendar was changed to keep track of this coming event and also making sure it would line up with 2007. When you read Genesis or the Apocalypse the presence of 7 and 7 is evident. What is 2007, but (2) 7’s? Ask yourself, why did we go from BC to AD? Why, in Matthew’s gospel are there 42 generations fr

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Another reason for 2007? As you may know, there are 72 names for GOD, and the procession of the sun moves 1 degree every 72 years. Remember the $1. It was designed and issued in 1935. Add 72 years----and you have 2007. FDR approved the new $1 design. He was a mason and a cousin of the Bushes.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Thanks for the wealth of information, much appreciated. I will look through it again to be sure I have got this correctly.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Seems like the site has a lot of info about DC and the varied way to
look at the calendar. I could see this going either way -- nothing
"happens" and we wait for 2012 or some other theory that "it" will
be 2010 or pick a year.

Been reading a couple 2012 books that seem legit about entering
the 11/12 dimensional field and seems like all the sightings of UFO
"light orbs" are actual beings from another dimension. Too bad, they're
probably too intimidated by war-hungry people in capitalist nightmare
lives where the last remaining first world countries are about to be
on even second-world playing field status.

Hopefully, something 'happens' positive but w/ that blueprint of DC
capital stuff, I don't see good geopolitical events on the horizon, its
good that Putin/China is standing up to US as per oil wars in mid east.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
You are very welcome. This time draws near, and it is rare to have mathematical evidence of something very major that is imminent.
I encourage you all to do the calculations yourselves....

My second post in this thread is a simple version...

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join