It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who has a good 3-4 page paranormal research paper idea?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
if anybody has a good idea that starts with a q and would cover a good 3-4 pages of typed research that has the positive and negative spin on it, that would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Frequency

If you were to use a frequency counter instead of a device that tells you voltage or distubace. You see once we know what the frequency they, meaning ghost run at, we may be able to see more using this frequency as guide.

Good luck.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zman

i need something for my kid who's a junior in senior high, basically just lame man's terms

[edit on 17-10-2007 by bobbyboy]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
the question should be something like what are ghosts made of or something like that.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
He should write about how an otherwise weak entity can become angry and powerful enough to become a poltergeist. I would sure like to know where they get that power

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Ummm just recently, last night actually, I saw the ghost hunters - Irish Ruins episode. A very broad and simple subject that could be discussed well over 4 pages could be the irish belief of fairies (trolls, leprachauns, knomes, ect.). They caught very odd footage at the place on the episode for reference to that just type -Ghost Hunters, Irish Ruins on google. You can also relate to the subject to how americans believe more in poltergiests and ghosts, rather then the spiritual and natural view the irish have. Hope I helped I have a few more ideas too just ask.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I did a 16 page research paper on Psychic Dreams that fortold the future. I had 8 pages for a scientific (skeptic) and 8 pages for the paranormal point of view, so it's pretty much non-biased.

I got bibliography in back, almost all paragraphs/phrases cited and numbered. If you wan't it, I'll send it to you

Just don't plagerize. Read it and use ideas from it to form your own.

[edit on 10/22/2007 by Hyzera]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I've personally always been intrigued with possessions. Like the Exorcism of Annaliese Michele (Emily Rose in the movie).

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
In think the question should be what is an exorcism and why do they have them.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
My term paper for my senior year of high school was over this question:

"How are people influenced to believe they are experiencing the paranormal?"

Or, in laymans' terms, "What makes people see ghosts?"

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Have him write a paper on "Psi", (Which includes Telekinesis, Pyrokinesis, Psychokinesis, and the making of Psi balls, more commonly known as energy balls).

[[Opening paragraph]]
Why people might get into psi, or believe they have psychic abilities. State what your going to talk about, (What the fore mentioned psychic abilities are and what they do).
[[/Opening paragraph]]

[[Body]]
[Origin of Telekinesis/word origin.]
[Different ways to practice]
[What could fault the practices]
Continue with all 4 types of psi fore mentioned
[[/Body]]

[[Conclusion]]
What you've learned about psi, whether or not you would like to get interested in it.
[[/Conclusion]]

[[Where you got your sources]]
Pretty self explanatory.

[[/Where you got your sources]]

[edit on (10/22/0707 by Hexidecimal]

top topics

join