It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe the CIA/NSA are among us on ATS???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I doubt they waste their time on a place like this, maybe in their offtime but not to "throw us off track"

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   
anyone could be 'one of them' even those of us who are so adamantly anti US government... hell i could be George W himself... i hope not though coz then i've declared i'm going to kill myself

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
you guys got me...i tried to blend in with my lack of capitalization and anti-government rhetoric but my proverbial spot has been blown.

- t. ridge

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hell Yeah. Of course!!

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
In my case, my soon to be in-laws. Both are NSA.

I did use my Xmas holiday to try and get an idea of their thoughts on UFOs and/or Roswell. What I learned instead is they can pinpoint your cellphone anywhere in the world.
LOL!

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This is a natural place to spread disinformation and keep you running after the wrong stuff to keep you busy and far from the truth. Sometimes when I read post about stuff that's clearly been explained there's always some guys saying it's not. Yeah I'm sure a few are nut cases, but it wouldn't suprise me if it's just some disinformation agent having fun doing his job.

It is also a natural place to look for folks giving out information that they shouldn't and to track folks that know more then they should. Maybe even looking for folks asking the wrong questions.

Yes, of course they're here working & playing.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
im sure some of the lower grade nsa cia people would come across it and read what we have to say from time to time, but i doubt they have an operative whos job is to keep an eye on what were saying, because i meana forum of this size although a resonable size for a forum, wouldnt be able to take any information further than discussion really anyway?

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I think they really dont care. Even if we did find out something valid, we're like flies on a horse's back, and couldnt do anything to stop it. Sad, but true.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
i think there are those who would like you to think they are spooks and those who actually are and dont want you to know.

Seeker and Springer have already been mentioned,
but,
what about intelgurl?

she seems to have too much inside type poop.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarix
i think there are those who would like you to think they are spooks and those who actually are and dont want you to know.

Seeker and Springer have already been mentioned,
but,
what about intelgurl?

she seems to have too much inside type poop.

What is this? a freekin witch hunt?

Intelgurl works for the defense contractor Raytheon, she is not with any government agency dipsh*t.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
As for what I do....I will keep that with a select few.
It is good to see though, that I was mentioned....how ironic.

regards
seekerof

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bios electric
Intelgurl works for the defense contractor Raytheon, she is not with any government agency dipsh*t.

Hey I'm just looking for the truth,
and by the way,
that IS a US Air Farce intelligence unit patch on your avatar, correct?

So I'd say you're just as suspect as intelgurl and the others.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Is my good name being defamed?

I rather like what the buddha said...
"He who does not know, speaks -
he who knows, does not speak."

Solarix, I think you speak too much, throwing accusations around like that really sucks.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
What I learned instead is they can pinpoint your cellphone anywhere in the world.
LOL!

That's because ALL cellphones now/2004 are required to have GPS installed for supposed "emergency- reasons". Some of the older ones 2003 and prior had the GPS, so if you want to not be traced in such a easy fashion, you need an older phone.

Don't missread what I posted though, cellphones can be traced without the GPS, it just location is approx.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
sure, there are government workers on this site posting all the time. and most of the crazy GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY stuff posted on here is probably ture, and probably posted by the gov. workers who were the gossip queens in high school and just HAD to tell somebody!

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Actually, there are members of agencies on this board I know of, and their contributions are not rebuttal in nature, but cooperative. And they are not who you may think.

Is that a confession?

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Some are even aliens.

*cough*ma*cough*

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Huh? You didn't know? SkepticOverlord and Bob88 are both CIA agents? Ha..they have dinner with Bush all the time..what? I got pictures

Seriously though, I think they're are 3 - 5 active CIA agents on here...I don't think they need much more than 2 - 3, because from that + Their tech, they can monitor it all if they want, ATS is a semi-big target for conspiracy, but not the biggest, they have other, more important targets for that sort of thing.

-wD

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Some are even aliens.

Everyone is an alien
see ya at the family reunion

[Edited on 22-2-2004 by Condorcet]

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   
yeah, theyre here, but theyre just looking for ideas

top topics