It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe the CIA/NSA are among us on ATS???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I would hopse so, I really wouldn't expect less of any Government to not spy on the web these days, considering they can find out who the nuts are quicker.

Also, the way I figure it, there's more people here on personal terms then being sit to watch web sites that work with Agency's for the Government.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I'm going to break some butts here by smashing a few beliefs.

First of all spooks are only two things, eyes and ears and people with a certain task to do at anytime. In other words they don't know A LOT! Furthermore unless you resemble their target in anyway at all, you are not even on their radar, even if you should be.

The people to be scared of are people that actually know something, and they actually know people that have REAL power.

dz

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I'd imagine they probably come here just to see what we say.

It's the same as a famous band going to a message board about them. They probably just want to see what people are saying about them.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I'm sure they pay more attention to the anti-american sites. The National Guardsman that got arrested from Fort Lewis was being monitored on an internet forum. For those of you who don't believe this happens just read this story in the link.news story

Pasted from story in link above
Law enforcement personnel were monitoring the chat room looking for people who might try to give up information, and Anderson allegedly tried to offer information to al Qaeda, according to sources.

[Edited on 22-2-2004 by outsider]

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisnolefan
Just wondering who all thinks that the CIA, NSA, FBI, etc.(
) are among us here on the ATS discussion board.

[Edited on 21-2-2004 by chrisnolefan]

it could be you lol

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Reletives of spooks are...

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX
we'll do a little test i'll stake a claim that i am going tokill George W Bush
'I will kill George W Bush'
Now if the CIA or ASIO (aussie FBI) come knocking at my door i know they do moniter... if not... either they knew i was joking or they arent here

Based on the current federal law Title 18 (threats against president, cabinet and former presidents) I would be careful...

Sec. 871. - Threats against President and successors to the Presidency

(a)

Whoever knowingly and willfully deposits for conveyance in the mail or for a delivery from any post office or by any letter carrier any letter, paper, writing, print, missive, or document containing any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States, the President-elect, the Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President of the United States, or the Vice President-elect, or knowingly and willfully otherwise makes any such threat against the President, President-elect, Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President, or Vice President-elect, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

Here is a link if interested:
www4.law.cornell.edu...

Not trying to bust your balls but threatening the president is some really serious stuff. As an American I believe in freedom of speech. I also believe we have laws for a reason... Not sure if the interent will count as a mailing as refered above but many laws are being updated now to include the internet

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by outsider
I'm sure they pay more attention to the anti-american sites. The National Guardsman that got arrested from Fort Lewis was being monitored on an internet forum. For those of you who don't believe this happens just read this story in the link.news story

Then theres this news story about the total information awareness program that was supposed to be shutdown;
news.yahoo.com.../ap/20040222/ap_on_re_us/terror_privacy_3&printer=1

Still, some projects from retired Adm. John Poindexter's Total Information Awareness effort were transferred to U.S. intelligence offices, congressional, federal and research officials told The Associated Press.

[Edited on 22-2-2004 by outsider]

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I think that anybody here that is a consistent and total debunker is an agent period.

Think about it folks, why come to a conspiracy site and spend a lot of time here when you don't believe in any of this and passionately argue against it all the time?

You have to be an agent.

It would be like joining a forum on chess and then hating chess and being a card player and posting all the time and running down everybody cause they like chess. We have a number of members like that here. You can spot them too because no matter how hard you try you cannot get them to budge an inch on a subject either. Yeah this place is full of spooks but like I said already spooks are not the ones to watch anyways.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
No Federal Agents here!....Nothing to see folks....carry on.....(pssht...roger that big brother site secured.)

[Edited on 22-2-2004 by SABOTWULF]

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Of course we are not on this site silly

Deep

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I think that maybe a few CIA members lurk around here if they get bored, but I think a lot of CIA and NSA members know who we are and keep an eye on us. They probably found out about us when one of their computer mainframes picked up the phrase about specialasianx killing the president. We're probably getting more attention now because of that.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slayer
I think that maybe a few CIA members lurk around here if they get bored, but I think a lot of CIA and NSA members know who we are and keep an eye on us. They probably found out about us when one of their computer mainframes picked up the phrase about specialasianx killing the president. We're probably getting more attention now because of that.

scaringly true, but if they dont have there head u there asshole they would know he was joking or was he?

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
ROFL
Specialasian, let us know if the feds come knockin on your door.
I've a feeling that the words he stated kicked off alarms with the very real Echelon system - but hopefully the analysts viewed that page in context.

It's a seriously risky thing to say that sort of thing online or on a phone.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I wouldn't doubt for a second that we're being watched here; as was said earlier, I'd be a bit more upset if the suits are so slack that they aren't keeping tabs on ATS.

In fact, it's not unlikely that some of the more dissonant or off-the-wall theories we've heard were supplied by disinformation agents hoping to toss us a red herring.

Drat... now I don't trust any of you. See what you've done?

jra

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 03:09 AM
link   

I think that anybody here that is a consistent and total debunker is an agent period.

I wouldn't be so quick to judge THENEO. Some people just believe in differnt things. I may not believe in chemtrails and I firmly believe we landed on the Moon. But that doesn't mean I don't believe in all conspiracies. Though I take them all with question, but I try to remain open minded about it all. I don't even really see this forum as a conspiracy forum. I think it's so much more than that.

I like this place because people can discuss the most wild ideas, but also the more down to Earth ones as well. And sure some ideas get shot down and what not, but if everyone agreed, then there wouldn't be a lot of discussion going on. I always assumed this place was to find the truth and you can't do that if all you have is one side presenting the information. You got to keep the balance in my opinion. At least then people can make a choice for themselves rather than being told what to believe by one side.

But that's just how I see it.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 03:29 AM
link   
People from government agencies are members on ATS. They come to ATS just to have fun on their free time. I think i know who some of the members are that work for government agencies but I will not say. CIA, NSA, FBI, ect... has better things to do then spy on ATS.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 03:54 AM
link   
And the FEMA ? Or the DIA ? Or even the NIA ? Nobody's talking about them. The poor guys. They do also a great a job, so don't forget them.

Don't worry guys, we also like you.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
And the FEMA ? Or the DIA ? Or even the NIA ? Nobody's talking about them. The poor guys. They do also a great a job, so don't forget them.

Don't worry guys, we also like you.

I think you should read my post again. I said ect... I did not want to list all of them out so techincaly i did mention the FEMA and the DIA.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Don't take it personally ILP. Because I wasn't talking to you especially.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join