It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe the CIA/NSA are among us on ATS???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Just wondering who all thinks that the CIA, NSA, FBI, etc.(
) are among us here on the ATS discussion board.

[Edited on 21-2-2004 by chrisnolefan]

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I'd imagine people who work for the FBI, CIA, NSA, DOD, etc. post here on their free time. It's most likely not work related, IMO

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
YES

It's easy to identify them as they will not be inquisitive and will always have rebuttals to explain everything.

Also, they will try to get you into a heated debate while claiming to have all the answers.

Us truth seekers try and share our beliefs and seek more knowledge from others whom contain pieces of the puzzle.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
you know there are 2 of these posts right now on the recent posts list. its interesting to see how many times a post like this is started. is this site being moniterd(?) who knows, probably. as a matter of fact im positive it is. as is everyone else here but what does that do? nada.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I'm sure there are many who frequent the forums here who are employed by varoius government agencies. Employment by them doesnt necessarily mean they are complete believers in the doctrine of their agency. To many its simply a great way to put food on the table and clothes on their children's backs.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Do you think they have their time to waste here??

Well, possibly some free time to mess with us but I doubt there are many posts here from them.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Actually, there are members of agencies on this board I know of, and their contributions are not rebuttal in nature, but cooperative. And they are not who you may think.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Any of those agency members believers in extraterrestrial visitation, Skeptic? You don't have to name names and I didn't expect you to anyway.

who

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
If you mean that they watch this for the government, then no, i doubt it. Perhaps they check it out from time to time but i doubt they monitor it regularly. There might be a few of those people as members, but i dont think they could really give up too much info without being caught. just my thoughts.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
How about that we, errr, they are here for just the chance to converse with others and share opinions and thoughts, etc.?

regards
seekerof

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
They may moniter it from time to time... being a conspiracy forum they may have some interest on how close we are to the truth or how 'dangerous' our feeling towards the government are becoming... but overall they probably dont take too much notice... we'll do a little test i'll stake a claim that i am going tokill George W Bush
'I will kill George W Bush'
Now if the CIA or ASIO (aussie FBI) come knocking at my door i know they do moniter... if not... either they knew i was joking or they arent here

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Ummmm...

Not meaning to piss on anyone's parade or anything, but...and I've hear that ATS is beginning to become a big beal...but do you really think that anything of importance to them is here? Not me. And I doubt that they really know anything more than we do on the subjects we talk about here.

They may be here, but it's certainly not "on the clock".

At least that's what they told me

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Fear not, if they considered any of you a threat, I am sure they'd already have a file on you.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX
... we'll do a little test i'll stake a claim that i am going tokill George W Bush

wow, balls man. Balls. I wish for the best now.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
If any body here is a threat to the country then we are in MUCH worse shape than I thought

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JuanBond

Originally posted by specialasianX
... we'll do a little test i'll stake a claim that i am going tokill George W Bush

wow, balls man. Balls. I wish for the best now.

If they decide to arrest me over that it would just be proof of the corruption and incompetence of the intelligence agencies... a statement like that would hardly constitute proof in my opinion... i think i'm quite safe...

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Seeker is one of them, and so is Springer. They're always on the government's side.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Thanks Satyr.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I think the government has secrets that they would like to keep secret. I think when we're on the right track, they're there to throw us off. I've been very impressed by members and their posts, I wouldn't be suprised if the Feds turned to ATS for leads and info!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join