It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If 9/11 was a inside job, How many people were involved?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   

If 9/11 was a inside job, How many people were involved?

Let me start off by saying I have traveled to many U.S. government installations and bases thru out the world. I can't say that I believe 9/11 was a inside job but I do know that a few pieces of the puzzle are missing. If 9/11 was a inside job how many people would have been involved? An operation like this would have included 1,000s of people. If missiles were used on the bottom of the two jets, someone had to modify these jets to accommodate the alteration. If explosives were used in the towers, someone had to take the time to scale out the building, determine the locations of the explosives and install them. I guess what I am asking is all of the events that took place on 9/11 would have required a tremendous amount of people to execute this attack and it is in a humans nature to talk. The CIA, FBI, Civil Service, contractors, and military members all have friends and or family, and they all have a heart and a consciences. I don't care what kind of oath or what security clearance they held, If they were ordered or paid to carryout these missions don't you think that a few of these people would have had there consciences come into play. Someone would have leaked this information to the media or came forward with 100% proof that it was a inside job.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
This is one of the dirty little secrets 9/11 Truthers are unable to address. Not only would it require a substantial number of people to be involved in all of the pre-event activities required for a plan to be pulled off, e.g., planting explosives in the WTC towers, getting NORAD to "stand-down", planning what to do with aircraft and their passengers that "didn't" hit the Pentagon, there would be a far greater number of people having no prior knowledge of the plan who would have known that the explanations of what happened AFTER the events didn't jive with what they knew.

Add to that the many hundreds of non-government investigators and forensic scientists who would have had to either lie or be threatened to put out what would have to be false reports from NIST, FEMA, and ASCE.

Necessarily, thousands of people would know of either the plan in advance and/ or that the the explanations post-event didn't jive with what they personally knew.

The peculiar notion by 9/11 conspiracy buffs that such an event could be planned, executed successfully, and covered-up is far beyond absurd and irrational.

That's why the 9/11 Truth Movement is known by its proper name: the The 9/11 Denial Movement.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Heres the thing as it now stands.
Usually, if you are looking for other people to tell you, rather spoon-feed you the answers while you keep raising questions, its not going to happen, atleast not just yet.
You see, you have to realise that this isint just about 9-11.
That is what anyone who goes deeper down the rabbit hole , in search for answers will tell you.
You start out with 9-11, and as you follow leads,and consider other viewpoints, and compare evidence, and let a little bit of intuition function for you, one sees just how massive the conspiracy is.
I am talking about an avalanche of information that you have to sift thru.
I mean, its hard enough for the brainwashed public to investigate 9-11 itself,and ask questions.
7 years down the line, and people have still not woken up to the smell of BS surrounding all of this.

The path is dark, but the human curiosity is strong enough, and if you keep an open mind, the evidence is right there, you just need to shine the torch on it.
It is waiting to be discovered, personally.

So, to answer your question, we dont yet know WHY, actually we DO have a fair idea, but the point is, regardless of the "why", the conspiracy still exists.
Therefore, investigate it.
How deep do you want to go?
Because, its an abyss out there.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Why would it take thousands of people? If we are supposed to believe that 19 hijackers pulled off 9/11 why would it take thousands for it to be an inside job.

Are 19 Saudi hijackers better then any of our special ops units?

Small groups of special ops units like the SEALS have pulled off large missions. So please explain to me why it would take thousands of people to make 9/11 an inside job?

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by NoOneSpecialHere

Ask yourself how many people it took to cover up the attack on the USS Liberty.

Research that and you will have your answer.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo
Ask yourself how many people it took to cover up the attack on the USS Liberty.

Research that and you will have your answer.

If you want to teach history lessons do not forget about Conventry, England.

Oh, and do not forget Pearl Harbor.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Well have a peek at 'Hitler and the Reichstag Fire' while you are at it.
How Hitler became a Dictator is the name of the article.
www.fff.org...

Check this out too.
home.comcast.net...

You see, this is what i am saying.
Do yourself a favour, and research how government-sponsored-terrorism is used as a pretext to enslave their own populations, throughout history.

After all,its all out in the open.

[edit on 13-10-2007 by vladmir]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by vladmir
You see, this is what i am saying.
Do yourself a favour, and research how government-sponsored-terrorism is used as a pretext to enslave their own populations, throughout history.

After all,its all out in the open.

We could list stuff like this all day and people still would not want to think their government could do something bad. They would rather hide in their own safe little world then admit the government could do something bad.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Well, I recommend the 9/11 Coincidences documentary. Specially the part about the 9/11 commission. Until there is a proper investigation carried out, you will not find out how many they were.

We will perhaps never know.

9/11 Coincidences index thread.

[edit on 13-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
Until there is a proper investigation carried out, you will not find out how many they were.

More and more people are talking about and wanting another investigation.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by seanm
The peculiar notion by 9/11 conspiracy buffs that such an event could be planned, executed successfully, and covered-up is far beyond absurd and irrational.

Why not? Why couldn't there be thousands of people who know yet do nothing about it?

Because of the alternative. No one in the mass media will report your story, and if you go out on the internet saying things like 'I planted bombs in WTC 2' you will be found long before you convince anyone other than those who already believe.

And then they will find you and carry out the promise, death to talkers. No one would be allowed into the operation unless they were NWO Zealots or simply bought out. And they all would know death comes to talkers. So, no one talks.

Or, if it was a deep inside job, there could be court gag orders. Tens of thousands were issued right after 911. These could be the people who know too much!

[edit on 13-10-2007 by Malichai]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by seanm

Lets take a look at some events are kept quite or covered up.

1. Several large scale special ops missions are done and kept quite for years?

2. Look at how long the thousands of people who worked on the Manhatten Project kept it quite?

3. Look at how many years they kept the decoded documents covered up about the attack on Pearl Harbor.?

Just to name a few.

[edit on 13-10-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
2 conspiracies i often cite are
a. pearl harbor
b. the manhattan project

both went off without a hitch, and the manhattan project literally involved 10's of thousands of people. The most of the poeple involved did't even know what they were doing with b. They just took the job and did their part.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by seanm

Your opening statement is totally inaccurate. Several 9/11 truthers including Webster Tarpley and David Ray Griffin have addressed this exact question. The idea that it would take thousand of know participants simply isn't true. All that would be needed would be a handful of knowing partipants in key places.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I suggest you read Michael Ruppert's 'Crossing the Rubicon'. That depicts how few people need be involved to pull off such a stunt (off hand I believe the figure is around about 25, maybe less, maybe more, but certainly far less than 100). I hope someone will correct me if I've misquoted.

edit:typo
edit2: of for off, damn!
[edit on 13-10-2007 by UKandScared]

[edit on 13-10-2007 by UKandScared]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Why would it take thousands of people? If we are supposed to believe that 19 hijackers pulled off 9/11 why would it take thousands for it to be an inside job.

Are 19 Saudi hijackers better then any of our special ops units?

Small groups of special ops units like the SEALS have pulled off large missions. So please explain to me why it would take thousands of people to make 9/11 an inside job?

You might want to try reading what I wrote for starters. Get back to me if you are still confused.

Don't forget, Ultima 1, you're one of many here who refuse to report to us what wreckage hundreds of people saw and/or recovered from the Pentagon in the hours and days after the "event" at the Pentagon on 9/11.

And that's just a few hundred people right off the bat who would know or not if something were fishy.

The problem with you 9/11 Truthers is your unquestioning devotion to the teachings of The Church of 9/11 Truth without considering the necessity to question that religious dogma and it's most basic premises.

That's why you'll never be skeptics and why you haven't gone one inch in six years. Getting to the truth means a willingness to question yourselves and the nature and premises behind your unquestioning acceptance of the claims of the 9/11 Truth Movement.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
NoOne it would not take thousands and why do you believe they would all know what was going on, the info and operation would be compartmetised, it would be like having a few pieces of a jigsaw you dont no what the whole thing looks like.

America is a country of 300mil there are plenty who would do the Goverments bidding, how many troops in the ME doing it every day for the last 4 years or so.

Therer were plenty of smoke screens that dy to muddy the waters so people like us would spend years arguing over it while the real perps get away with it. People are still arguing over how JFK was killed yet no one has ever stood trial for his murder.

The planes, bombs, thermite and all the rest of it were just diversions for the real reason, history has shown us that the actions of just 1 person can have consequences for the whole.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by malcolmdelaney
reply to post by seanm

Your opening statement is totally inaccurate. Several 9/11 truthers including Webster Tarpley and David Ray Griffin have addressed this exact question. The idea that it would take thousand of know participants simply isn't true. All that would be needed would be a handful of knowing partipants in key places.

You all need to read more carefully. You don't even have to address those who might be in on a conspiracy. You forgot the hundreds, if not thousands, of people who have direct knowledge of events AFTER AA11 hit WTC 1 until today, who would necessarily know if something did or did not happen on 9/11. No one, including the government, would have any prior knowledge of who those people were and no post-event knowledge either - unless those people spoke up. None of those people who knew events were different than what was being represented by anyone would have any compelling reason not to speak up.

What you want us to believe, for instance, is that if any of us witnessed anything OTHER than AA77 hitting the Pentagon, we would not say so. Why wouldn't we? If we told no one, no one would know that we knew AA77 did not hit the Pentagon. Who or what would compel us to say nothing? No one, of course. The government wouldn't know who we were so we couldn't be threatened. Nor do we have any reason to think we would not be able to speak freely.

For the same reason, 9/11 Truthers - Craig Ranke, JP, Ultima 1 - being prime examples so far on this forum - want us to believe that hundreds of firemen, rescue and wreckage recovery workers who had direct access to the Pentagon, were inside it, and recovered the bodies and wreckage, either do not exist or would never say what they saw and recovered. Not even one of them.

You want us to believe that these hundreds of key people with direct knowledge would not, under ANY circumstances, want to blow the case wide open just as you think you are doing here! Not even one of them!

It should be no surprise that no 9/11 Truther has ever addressed such obvious facts as who would know definitively what actually transpired and would know if we were being lied to - and would have no reason not to come forth.

That is just another reason the 9/11 Truth Movement became the 9/11 Denial Movement 5 whole years ago. You all just refuse to question your own beliefs.

[edit on 13-10-2007 by seanm]

[edit on 13-10-2007 by seanm]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Or, if it was a deep inside job, there could be court gag orders. Tens of thousands were issued right after 911. These could be the people who know too much!

Well I think the cops and fireman know things, and the fireman were told not to talk, I hope they change there minds as some of them have.

It is sad the truth movement has gotton so muddied , Now the Judy Woods court case? Maybe that will help , I just don't know anymore..

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NoOneSpecialHere

What you are failing to acknowledge is the range of possible explanations.

It has been confirmed beyond reasonable doubt that there was foreknowledge of the events including specific intelligence warnings from multiple sources regarding the type and timing of the attacks. Therefore at a minimum there is the Let It Happen on Purpose (LIHOP) theory of 9/11.
This explanation would only require a few with insider knowledge.

There are many examples throughout history of sucessful conspiracies.

Have you looked at Operation Northwoods. When you consider the Joint Chiefs signed off on this plan and presented it to President Kennedy I would say it would force you to at least consider the possibility of an Inside Job on 911.

A few others:
CIA overthrow of Mossadegh in Iran in 53.
Secret bombing of Cambodia during the Vietnam War.
Gulf of Tonkin
Pearl Harbor
USS Liberty
Reichstag Fire
The Battleship Maine
The Lusitania

The list goes on and on throughout history.

So I think what many people are calling for is an independant investigation of 911. There are far too many inconsistencies, deceptions
and irregularities with the events of that day and the official explanation.

Also, as stated above, the official story is that 19 hijackers pulled off the entire operation...now you are telling us it would take thousands!! Don't you see how that fact could undermine your theory??

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join