Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

If 9/11 was a inside job, How many people were involved?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I would imagine that over 90% of the people involved did not even know what they were participating in.

False flag terror in America has been around since the creation of the CIA. They hold all the secrets.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by seanm
You all just refuse to question your own beliefs.

How do you know this? Do you have a Crystal Ball or similar device, or does your information come from another method like rubbing the temples while humming?

You are not a 911 Truther UNLESS you question your beliefs.

The deniers are the ones who refuse to question themselves.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Why oh why cannot you guys just get it ? 9/11 was pepretrated by an extreme fundamentalist force - get over it - it s something that will happen to the states again if you dont stop pretending. We lived with the IRA a group of no marl dead beats who could make bombs out of nothing - you face an enemy that in Osamas case has access to millions of dollars and a cadre of kids willing to die in the name of Jihad. All this blustering and self recrimination opens you up again - PLEASE please read about John O'Neil and the only fed you ever had who knew the the rules. Or ignore me cos im a Brit - but be warned Mr Brown isnt Blair and he hasnt got the balls to stand side by side again

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Why would it take thousands of people? If we are supposed to believe that 19 hijackers pulled off 9/11 why would it take thousands for it to be an inside job.

Are 19 Saudi hijackers better then any of our special ops units?

Small groups of special ops units like the SEALS have pulled off large missions. So please explain to me why it would take thousands of people to make 9/11 an inside job?

The problem with you 9/11 Truthers is your unquestioning devotion to the teachings of The Church of 9/11 Truth without considering the necessity to question that religious dogma and it's most basic premises.

That's why you'll never be skeptics and why you haven't gone one inch in six years. Getting to the truth means a willingness to question yourselves and the nature and premises behind your unquestioning acceptance of the claims of the 9/11 Truth Movement.

I find it ironic that on ATS you claim to be the skeptic when you support the official explanation!

I don't particularly like the 9-11 truther label. I am a skeptic of the official government story!

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Let's assume it was an inside job.. You should take into consideration that they are suggesting the very same men and women who share a power to mobilize the ENTIRE armed forces in a week were the same ones who perpetrated the attack on 9/11. The capabilities of our own government are mindblowng. I wouldn't necessarily say it's "impossible" for anything to happen with our own government behind the wheel. I can definitely agree with the inside job side's argument much more than the opposing one.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Don't forget, Ultima 1, you're one of many here who refuse to report to us what wreckage hundreds of people saw and/or recovered from the Pentagon in the hours and days after the "event" at the Pentagon on 9/11.

What wreckage, a few photos of a couple parts and some debris? You mean the wreckage that their are no FBI or NTSB reports matching it to flight 77?

You mean the hundreds of people who could not decide what type of plane it was, or who some admitted later they did not know what hit the Pentagon, but were told it was a 757? The people who would be laughed out of a court room if they were to testify as a witness?

[edit on 13-10-2007 by ULTIMA1]

Originally posted by Silk
Why oh why cannot you guys just get it ? 9/11 was pepretrated by an extreme fundamentalist force - get over it - it s something that will happen to the states again if you dont stop pretending.

Because for 1 we only have about a tenth of the evidence and reports we should have to know what really happened that day. The only people pretending are the people that pretend not to notice things going on in the real world, they live in a fantasy world.

[edit on 13-10-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malichai

You all just refuse to question your own beliefs.

How do you know this? Do you have a Crystal Ball or similar device, or does your information come from another method like rubbing the temples while humming?

I know it because you 9/11 "Truthers" have been denying the truth since late 2001.

You are not a 911 Truther UNLESS you question your beliefs.

Don't make me laugh! Do you know how many hundreds of times you have been refuted on hundreds of claims and you still pretend the debunked claims are true? My God, man, get your head out of the sand!

The deniers are the ones who refuse to question themselves.

THAT is exactly why YOU are a true blooded 9/11 Denier. Wake up, man. Don't keep making a fool of yourself.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss

Why would it take thousands of people? If we are supposed to believe that 19 hijackers pulled off 9/11 why would it take thousands for it to be an inside job.

Are 19 Saudi hijackers better then any of our special ops units?

Small groups of special ops units like the SEALS have pulled off large missions. So please explain to me why it would take thousands of people to make 9/11 an inside job?

The problem with you 9/11 Truthers is your unquestioning devotion to the teachings of The Church of 9/11 Truth without considering the necessity to question that religious dogma and it's most basic premises.

That's why you'll never be skeptics and why you haven't gone one inch in six years. Getting to the truth means a willingness to question yourselves and the nature and premises behind your unquestioning acceptance of the claims of the 9/11 Truth Movement.

I find it ironic that on ATS you claim to be the skeptic when you support the official explanation!

Another 9/11 Denier who can't comprehend the written word. How many times do I have to repeat the fact that there is no such thing as an "official story?" Does it have to be spoon fed to you over and over?

I don't particularly like the 9-11 truther label. I am a skeptic of the official government story!

LOL. You just revealed yourself as a devoted member of The Church of 9/11 Truth who can't possibly give up his religious beliefs of some mystical "official story." You just believe whatever 9/11 Deniers tell you without thinking.

Wake up, man. There is only the evidence from hundreds of independent sources.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
Let's assume it was an inside job.. You should take into consideration that they are suggesting the very same men and women who share a power to mobilize the ENTIRE armed forces in a week were the same ones who perpetrated the attack on 9/11. The capabilities of our own government are mindblowng. I wouldn't necessarily say it's "impossible" for anything to happen with our own government behind the wheel. I can definitely agree with the inside job side's argument much more than the opposing one.

Try thinking rationally. You'll soon disabuse yourself of such notions.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Maybe you should try thinking and try doing some research. You mind find out something.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Another 9/11 Denier who can't comprehend the written word. How many times do I have to repeat the fact that there is no such thing as an "official story?" Does it have to be spoon fed to you over and over?

LOL. You just revealed yourself as a devoted member of The Church of 9/11 Truth who can't possibly give up his religious beliefs of some mystical "official story." You just believe whatever 9/11 Deniers tell you without thinking.

Wake up, man. There is only the evidence from hundreds of independent sources.

Now you're sounding hysterical! There is an official story it's called the 9/11 Comission Report! Ever read that Sean?

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NoOneSpecialHere

could of been thousends any each was moniterd or is moniterd and if anything sounds funny in there everyday living like the words thay speak sound like thay gona spill some words maybe the goverment takes them out we never know how these goverments work do we?

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss
Now you're sounding hysterical! There is an official story it's called the 9/11 Comission Report! Ever read that Sean?

I have read it, and it raises more questions then it answers. It does not even mention builidng 7.

Also even some of the people on the 9/11 commission stated they did not have enough time or money to do a proper investigation.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   

This is one of the dirty little secrets 9/11 Truthers are unable to address.

It's been addressed, you just fail to recognize it. Many people, just like ULTIMA1 said, have brought up that 19 men where supposedly able to do it - so why would it take thousands if it was an inside job?

I'd like to see proof that it would take thousands. Do you have it?

You people that believe 9/11 couldn't have possibly been an inside job always have your hand out for proof, it's always given to you, it's always proof beyond a reasonable doubt, and you continue to cover your eyes and cover your ears and pretend it's not there, all while not providing any evidence or research of your own to back up your claims.

The only thing you have as "evidence" is what government agencies claim happened, and you're not even quick enough to realize the same people feeding you this BS would be the same ones covering an event like this up.

Not only would it require a substantial number of people to be involved in all of the pre-event activities required for a plan to be pulled off

Proof?

planting explosives in the WTC towers

And what if they were planted during the construction?

Even if they weren't, private contractors like Blackwater have been caught killing our troops over in Iraq. I doubt they'd have a problem with planting explosives in the Twin Towers if the price was right.

getting NORAD to "stand-down"

Cheney could easily get that done. Who would question him? Who would speak out? Do you realize how easily the President/Vice President could get someone taken out for speaking out?

planning what to do with aircraft and their passengers that "didn't" hit the Pentagon,

And now you're bringing in aspects still being discussed and implying that the "truth movement" accepts this as 100% truth, all to make your weak point, if you have one at all.

Stick to the more concrete things. Stop ignoring the tougher aspects of 9/11.

there would be a far greater number of people having no prior knowledge of the plan who would have known that the explanations of what happened AFTER the events didn't jive with what they knew.

What?

Add to that the many hundreds of non-government investigators and forensic scientists who would have had to either lie or be threatened to put out what would have to be false reports from NIST, FEMA, and ASCE.

First - how do you know they weren't threatened?

Second - a lot of the evidence was taken away before they could see it.

Necessarily, thousands of people would know of either the plan in advance and/ or that the the explanations post-event didn't jive with what they personally knew.

I think you just said that.

You seem to think our government can't keep a secret.

Many people would know that Iraq didn't really have weapons of mass destruction right before we invaded, but that still went ahead without leaks, and continued for a while before it was concluded that the intelligence reports were false.

The peculiar notion by 9/11 conspiracy buffs that such an event could be planned, executed successfully, and covered-up is far beyond absurd and irrational.

Yet these "cave dwellers", as people like you call them, with their allegedly poor weapons training and poor technology compared to the "greatest country in the world" could do it, but our government couldn't.

Is that right?

Great logic.

That's why the 9/11 Truth Movement is known by its proper name: the The 9/11 Denial Movement.

Good one. Take you a while to come up with that?

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

If it was an inside job, then why did the Islamofascists take credit for it?

Why do they still brag about it, when it would be to their advantage to blame Bush?

I don't know of anyone who questions that real planes hit the WTC and Pentagon that has seen a real crash of a plane loaded with fuel.
Periodically, History Channel and Discover Channel show some 30 year old video of the FAA doing tests of fuel additives to see if they could make planes less likely to get engulfed in flames. They look very much like the 9/11 videos, except the FAA crash planes into the ground rather than buildings.

[edit on 13-10-2007 by CharlesMartel]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharlesMartel

If Bin Laden was involved, why did he say he wasn't?

If Bin Laden was involved, why isn't he wanted by the FBI for the crimes of 9/11?

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

thats if he is still alive?

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharlesMartel

I don't know of anyone who questions that real planes hit the WTC and Pentagon that has seen a real crash of a plane loaded with fuel.
Periodically, History Channel and Discover Channel show some 30 year old video of the FAA doing tests of fuel additives to see if they could make planes less likely to get engulfed in flames. They look very much like the 9/11 videos, except the FAA crash planes into the ground rather than buildings.

[edit on 13-10-2007 by CharlesMartel]

1. Why did the IRA take credit for bombings it did not do? Groups like that will take credit because of ego and gives them a reputation among other groups.

2. I was a crew chief in the Air Force. My experience tells me something is wrong with the official story.

As for the WTC most of the planes fuel was burned up in the intial explosion outside the building, what was left burned off quickly. ( please check the NIST and FEMA reports)

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Don't forget, Ultima 1, you're one of many here who refuse to report to us what wreckage hundreds of people saw and/or recovered from the Pentagon in the hours and days after the "event" at the Pentagon on 9/11.

What wreckage, a few photos of a couple parts and some debris? You mean the wreckage that their are no FBI or NTSB reports matching it to flight 77?

Try to pay attention. I asked YOU to tell us what the wreckage was if NOT from a Boeing 757. Why more evasions, Ultima1? What was the wreckage that was retrieved from the Pentagon? Please describe it.

You mean the hundreds of people who could not decide what type of plane it was, or who some admitted later they did not know what hit the Pentagon, but were told it was a 757? The people who would be laughed out of a court room if they were to testify as a witness?

Do you mean the 8,000 people from these groups who were in the Pentagon in the hours and days after AA77 hit it? Please list their names and accounts of their "confusion" about the wreckage. Try - please - to be specific this time, Ultima1. Your evasions are tedious. Here's the List:

The Pentagon 3-person Crash Response Team
The Arlington County Fire Department
The Arlington County Sheriff's Department
Arlington County Emergency Medical Services
The Arlington, VA Police Department
Fairfax County Fire & Rescue
Montgomery County Fire & Rescue
Alexandria, VA Fire & Rescue
District of Columbia Fire & Rescue
The Metropolitan Airport Authority Fire Unit
The Military District of Washington Search & Rescue Team
The Fort Myer Fire Department
The Arlington County SWAT Team
The Virginia State Police
The FBI's Evidence Recovery Teams
The National Transportation Safety Board Investigators
American Airlines representatives
The HHS National Medical Response Team
The DOD Honor Guard
The Pentagon Medical Unit
The Pentagon Defense Protective Service
Four U.S. Army Chaplains
One Catholic Priest (Stephen McGraw)
The FBI Hazmat Team
The EPA Hazmat Team
The FEMA Incident Support Team
The FEMA Emergency Response Team
The FEMA Disaster Field Office
The FEMA Virginia-1, Virginia-2, Maryland-1 and Tennessee-1 Task Forces
The US Army Reserves of Virginia Beach, Fairfax County and Montgomery County
The National Naval Medical Center CCRF
Federal Disaster Medical Assistance Teams
The Virginia Department of Emergency Management
The U.S. Army 54th Quartermaster Company Mortuary Staff
TheU.S. Army 311th Quartermaster Company Mortuary Staff
The U.S. Armed Forces Institute of Pathology
The American Red Cross

DO get back to us right away with the accounts from these 8.000 people, Ultima1. After that, please tell in detail us why you rejected this report:

www.ukfssart.org.uk...

Originally posted by Silk
Why oh why cannot you guys just get it ? 9/11 was pepretrated by an extreme fundamentalist force - get over it - it s something that will happen to the states again if you dont stop pretending.

Because for 1 we only have about a tenth of the evidence and reports we should have to know what really happened that day.

Says who? On what basis can you make such a claim, Ultima1? How do you know what or what doesn't exist? Please detail your extraordinary claim.

The only people pretending are the people that pretend not to notice things going on in the real world, they live in a fantasy world.

Indeed you do, Ultima 1. You're on the same fantasy planet with Craig "Lyte Trp" Franke. But to be fair to you, Ultima1, we'll let you comment on these accounts and have you report back why you found them all to be "fantasies." Again, please be specific, and refer to each account specifically in your reply:

history.amedd.army.mil...

It's time to put your money where your mouth is, Ultima1.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Maybe you should try thinking and try doing some research. You mind find out something.

I was WAY ahead of you in 2002. You have done no research yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join