It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens are NOT real

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Roboto
I urge everyone to read The Facade by Michael Heiser PhD(or soon to be) in Semitic languages.

It's fiction based on real declassified documents. I recommend The Threat also.

Basically, the "Grays" are nothing more than organic robots built with nanotechnology (which is 30 years in advance in black ops). They can create a person out of atoms using their dna (nanotech replicators!) and download them to a specified location.

Where it gets interesting is that those in charge of the black ops are actually the "aliens", the serpent race, or the Watchers in the book of Enoch. David Icke calls them the reptilians. They can shape shift and pop in and out of physical reality. They're the real force behind the NWO (so called as the social arm of SDI; strategic defense initiative, a plot that involves HAARP and is about repelling positive forces from interfering with their plans). The serpent race isn't really alien, but has been living underground for thousands of years. This is the legend of demons living in fire underneath us. The NWO is actually their revenge for being forced underground (when they're not busy abusing people in the astral planes). So wildcat you are right in a sense. All of this has been described in the various books by Branton (Dulce, Mojave etc), which are unfortunately viewed as disinfo. The truth is too awful to accept sometimes. It all makes sense when you study religious texts carefully.

Good post Roboto. This book sounds interesting, I'll read it sometime.

However, from what I've read in the Dulce papers/book the serpent race considers themselves to be native Terrans because they were here long before us. They're originally from Alpha Draconis, hence the nicknames of Draco.

[edit on 14-10-2007 by GeeGee]

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I can agree with part of your statement. Personally, I think Aliens and Leprechauns fall into the same pot. Of course, I’m not saying Aliens and Leprechauns can’t exist somewhere, I’m just saying they aren’t here.

Let’s get real. The odds of life NOT existing elsewhere in the Universe are pretty darn small. Simple math can prove that. But to what end do people argue so hard and for so long that Aliens are here? Well, ask yourself why people argue so hard and for so long about the existence of Bigfoot, Atlantis, Nessie, The hole at the North Pole, need I go on? People like to argue!

As for using an Alien invasion to gather the masses under one flag...Errrr…I don’t think so. Substitute any of the above mentioned items with the word "Alien" and tell me if the idea makes any less sense. Besides, why throw out the notion we’re on the verge of invasion by Aliens when I can make a much more solid argument we’ve been invaded by maniacs of one ethnic origin or another, one nationality or another, or one religion or another and point to 9/11 as proof?

No, if I were to found a one-world government, it surely wouldn’t be on the platform we were on the verge of invasion by little green spacemen!

[edit on 15-10-2007 by Toelint]

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   

In the project SERPO, which no doubt is disinformation, the nice aliens they visit are called ebens, and ebens are not the grays, in their little make up story that is.

what'ev, i was just taking a stab at it...

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
wildcat,

My apologies if this was already brought up, as I didn't read through the entire thread, but are you familiar with The Disclosure Project from Dr. Greer?
I would recommend watching it if you have a moment. It may sway you in the other direction. If you do decide to watch it (and haven't already), I would be interested in your reaction. Also, I must warn you: this video is almost 2 hours long, so you will probably only want to watch it if you haven't fully made up your mind already.

Google Video Link

[edit on 15-10-2007 by Picard]

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I can see exactly why this was posted, and none of us who believe in this whole NWO conspiracy / us government building of craft etc (whatever you want to call it) UFO thing going on in the world has said there are not aliens, there may be life in another planet but if there is life on this planet from another world, why don't we have photographic proof of it? We have more proof over things that happened after World War 2 and proof that America is testing potentially 'UFO' craft in Area 51, why else would they be so scared of people going in there to see what they are doing? Loads of planes have been built there already and had pre-flights at least 10 years before they were released to the 'Public Domain'. We know whats going on, if you can't see what's going on then your forcing yourself to believe in something 'because you want to believe it'.

Until we have proof of Alien life why bother speculating over it, especially when accounts are trying to be made that they live here on earth. None of the proper videos which have not been faked i.e. videos filmed by the public of 'strange lights' over their houses have been over mach 3, anything over mach 5 would glow. You've also got to look at the fact of whenever something is reported especially in America, flying over their protected air-space why the government is so quick to say 'it was nothing'. There are a number of videos which are good of UFO's over Area 51, how convenient?

[edit on 15-10-2007 by Zemouk]

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Picard
wildcat,

My apologies if this was already brought up, as I didn't read through the entire thread, but are you familiar with The Disclosure Project from Dr. Greer?

[edit on 15-10-2007 by Picard]

Spare us the boredom will ya? Steven Greer has long been proven a fake. Just listen to his OWN audio interview. A lot of wild claims but not a single photo to back it up. This guy even claimed he had direct contact with aliens and on board one of their ships. Where's the photos? I guess he forgot to take a picture or his dog ate it.

Also where's the scalar wave 'free energy' perpetual machine that he claimed to have found back a few years ago that will solve the world problems? Where? I guess his dog ate it as well.

Steven "You want the truth? Give me some money" Greer has been proven a money making attention grabbing fake plenty of times. Don't be fooled by his money making schemes.

If you research this guy, he can be easily lump together with Billy 'Toy-Ray-Gun Meier, Phil 'I-killed- a-grey,really' Schneider, and William Beware-a-Pale-Horse-Sh!t" Cooper.

[edit on 15-10-2007 by omnicron]

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee

Originally posted by wildcat
If ghosts and demons are real, then that must mean there is a god and maybe a devil. So maybe this UFO/Alien phenomenon is all a lie by the devil.

Now I see why you can't believe in aliens, the religious aspect. I see. Well, there's no amount of evidence that I can show you that will convince you otherwise. And actually, there's not even close to enough evidence of ghosts/demons than there is for UFO's. You may believe whatever you wish, my friend. Good day.

LOL if this whole New World Order thing is true, then America is potentially going to get rid of Religion and bring everyone under 1 way of thinking, so saying about religious views is pointless as either way (NWO conspiracy / alien life on our planet or another planet) speculates the truth of any religion. Also if America is going to use Alien invasion as part of their conspiracy to create a NWO then they are saying Aliens exist - there is no religion. All wars are over religion, World War 2 was over religion... why do you think the Nazi's killed the Jews? Because the aspect printed in the bible that Jesus 'the living God' was killed by the Jews, but when your taught in school it's a whole different story all together.

I'd also like to add before I get flamed that I don't believe in either a NWO or Aliens living on earth, NWO has more evidence yes. One thing is certain that America is upto something in Area 51, based on previous things to come out of Area 51 it is technology based. Which is why I believe UFO's are American craft which are being tested from Area 51.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
The question we should all be asking is 'why America is so intent on keeping this 'New technology' to itself (or at least from the publics eyes), why have they been researching new technologies and not releasing them to the rest of the world, why is our own science being hidden? This is where NWO conspiracies are made, by people presuming what is going to happen. If America is sharing this technology with other countries and other leaders know about it, what do they plan to do with it? Area 53 in the Australian desert now? Who knows...

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Your wrong when you say UFOs only appeared in the 20th century. I believe that many things in Christianity can be explained by our current day UFO phenomenon. Such as the angels in the sky night of the birth of Jesus, it was described as a bright light, according to some texts moved slightly, what does that sound like to you ? Ummm maybe a UFO ? What about when someone was 'spoken' to by god, sounds to me like the 'telepathic' convocations between the Pleiadeans, yes I know its debatable but you cannot possibly think we are alone with the lengths of the universe. Have you not seen the cave paintings and such that other members have mentioned, any disbeliever should go on a search on google for them.

Steven Greer's story itself is controversial but those others on the disclosure project aren't. I suggest any non-believers watch that with an un-presupposed mind.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
That Seth Shostak fellow... he's kind of a scientist type fellow. Somewhat affiliated with SETI?

I'm sure most here know that the Allen Telescope Array came on-line recently. Shostak has always struck me as somewhat reserved (to say the least) in his hope of actually finding in a signal. And so, I was somewhat surprised to read the following quote by him...

I think it's likely that the new telescopes being built for SETI will trip across a signal by the year 2025.

External Link

That'll be a cool day if it happens

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I agree with the person that started this thread. All 'evidence' or lack thereof supports his theory. Especially when looking at the global political positions of the people in power....with an increase in population/access to information, it must be increasingly hard for the governments of the free world to control information and prying eyes...makes sense. Measures MUST be taken to ensure the longevity of a system of commerce and control. Most definitely within any government where the 'people' have so much power over law/legislature.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by eRauzed
Your wrong when you say UFOs only appeared in the 20th century. I believe that many things in Christianity can be explained by our current day UFO phenomenon. Such as the angels in the sky night of the birth of Jesus, it was described as a bright light, according to some texts moved slightly, what does that sound like to you ? Ummm maybe a UFO ? What about when someone was 'spoken' to by god, sounds to me like the 'telepathic' convocations between the Pleiadeans, yes I know its debatable but you cannot possibly think we are alone with the lengths of the universe. Have you not seen the cave paintings and such that other members have mentioned, any disbeliever should go on a search on google for them.

Steven Greer's story itself is controversial but those others on the disclosure project aren't. I suggest any non-believers watch that with an un-presupposed mind.

So your saying you believe in UFO's because of the bible and paintings found on the walls, on the video about those painting the scientist says "Yes they are similar to the shape often viewed to be the UFO shape, but it does not provide enough evidence that's what the paintings are of". Which I would say no way would I base alien life on that as evidence, the images could be anything.

We know that America is researching technology in Area 51; that is fact from previous projects. Also answer me this... Why would America let 'Alien Craft' fly over Area 51 if it won't even let it's own population go anywhere near it or fly over it (when over half reported UFO's are spotted over the Nevada desert)?.. They pay people who worked there to come out with these claims that they are 'Exchanging Technology' for a reason, that reason is why they are 'Supposedly' letting UFO craft fly over Area 51. Also they claim that aliens visit once every 2 - 3 years with technology to exchange, so why are craft seen over Area 51 constantly? The site is a Air site and always has been, it's an air base and they are quite obviously testing new air/space travel technology there, the same as they did with the F117 stealth bomber and all the other planes they released 10to20 years after their first flights.

No proof has ever been made that Aliens or Alien manned craft exist, if it was proved then why are we discussing it on here? Why does the US Government always say 'it was nothing' when reports are made? (also reports in the UK have had the same answers)... The only reports that are acted on are in other countries, like the triangle craft flying over Belgium, as soon as it was reported they went out to attack it. If these craft are that 'Unidentified' then why are they left or wrote off as nothing?

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Girl @ my school, in Edinburgh in 1970, claimed her family were regularly interviewed by CIA in Britain re alien contact in Nigeria in 1955.
Nazis were supposedly about to subtly damage jewish babies' brains, by cutting through the fontanelle, and as the nazi was about to warp his first bay jew, a ufo manoeuvred into view, making sure it caught the nazis' attention.
It landed and aliens got out and walked right up to them, and they informed the nazis that there was definitely a question of too great a level of morbidity being displayed by the nazis, and there was definitely a question of a violent and corrupt reaction to the superior human (generally represented at that historical moment by the jews the aliens were saving the lives of), the aliens conveyed they did not like humour, or whatever is meant by that, somehow images were conjured in the air of slapstick comedy where, like, a bucket falling on someone's head....? what is funny about that, asked the aliens. What do you mean by 'funny'? What are you doing when you are 'laughing'? If we dropped buckets on your heads you would be hurt!!!
When, despite that communication, the American supermordid CIA began slaughtering the Ubu tribes, well known as being far nicer and harder working than the slimey swine the CIA deliberately manipulated into power, in 1963, and I have managed to confirm with two other people the CIA did this, this jewish family fled Nigeria and reached Edinburgh, believing it to be more racially tolerant, which I guess it is. Nevertheless, hellish CIA scum continued to interview them at regular intervals, neurotically frantic about anything else happening in terms of extra-terrestrial contact. Nothing had. Around 1970, the CIA in Edinburgh began to want rid of this nuisance info-source, this jewish family began to fear the warped CIA secret nazi scum were plotting to slaughter them, fake a car crash or something, which caused them to choose a few people to confide this story to.

INTERESTING POINT: This writer here met a British military trusty, which is to say the British choose an ordinary army man of lowest rank, and he is then asked to do certain confidential jobs which his mates don't get to know quite so much about, met this guy in 1990, and he said the Edinburgh based CIA got a new head man around about the time the jewish family began to feel more threatened, this CIA head is called Eugene something (a little reminiscent of Eliahu is all I recall) and the trusty knew that CIA man was very very heavy.

Quote: "How big is Eugene? If Eugene wanted the President of the United States dead tomorrow he'd be dead tomorrow. That's how big Eugene is."

If you do not believe in 'extra-terrestrial contact', inter-biospheric interaction, that is all the military want, at least at the moment.
From Martin Heth, author of www.phonedupnshutup.com & surf.to/dangerousdave

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Aliens are not real? Don't know what they are or who they are but there's definitely something real there. Someone once said the sceptics have a "luxury of disbelief." That's true, so make the most of it while you still have it. Nice wee film here worth watching, especially Garry and Colin's story. Plenty folk like them around the world too. Great pity they can't prove what happened.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Another wee film to look at. Bob Taylor dragged along the ground by "alien" objects in 1979. Bob died a few months ago and just before his death someone read out the details of his 1979 encounter to him. He smiled and said it happened just like that. Pity he couldn't prove it, makes him look like a liar doesn't it? NOT.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Still not proof, would have thought in this modern age that people would have photos. I mean near enough everyone has a Cell Phone these days which can take photos. Funny how the first video was just after the Alien Autopsy clip was released in 1996 which was proved to be fake, the makers even went on tv to say how they made it. Angst of what was happening at the time, I don't take any of these stories as the truth. As I said before, unless I see something for myself to show a being which is not Human then I'm not going to believe, unless it is real good proof.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zemouk
As I said before, unless I see something for myself to show a being which is not Human then I'm not going to believe, unless it is real good proof.

Just a question - What if it was a good friend or relative of yours that banged on your door in the early hours, all frantic and screaming, and describing a UFO and "wee men"? Would that be proof enough for you?

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   

As I said before, unless I see something for myself to show a being which is not Human then I'm not going to believe, unless it is real good proof.

And therein lies the problem. This is why I think trying to post evidence/proof on a forum is pointless. The UFO/Alien phenomena is disclosed on an individual basis. No amount of government documents, witness testimonies, photos, or videos will prove anything to the average person.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I don't think it's realistic to believe that Earth is the only life supporting planet in the universe.

The real question is: Have they visited us or not? And that is all up to opinion and beliefs, since there is no proof that they have.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee

And therein lies the problem. This is why I think trying to post evidence/proof on a forum is pointless. The UFO/Alien phenomena is disclosed on an individual basis. No amount of government documents, witness testimonies, photos, or videos will prove anything to the average person.

All you see constantly recently on sites like YouTube are videos people have recorded of lights in the sky of planes flying at normal speed. I mean recent example a video where a woman is recording "Oh my dear god it's a UFO". It looked more like 5 planes flying in formation to any 'average person'.

Please post a video of evidence that aliens exist on this planet and are flying UFO's, if your so certain that the information is out there. All I see is phony made up FAKED videos of UFO's which scientifically have to be fake and paranoid Americans posting videos of lights in the sky. The whole UFO thing was made by the Government to shield their aircraft testing, why would they have released new planes built in Area 51 in 2005 if they don't have something better? Quite bored actually as I'm posting the same thing constantly and no-one can give proper evidence that aliens are on this planet. Not saying they don't exist as there has to be life outside of Earth.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join