It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens are NOT real

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
You're right in the sense that "Aliens" are not "real."

These "Aliens", as other credible and long standing UFO researchers have long ago discovered, are nothing more than the time-old, forever present "demons" disclosed so very well in the Bible and other ancient texts.

As John Keel so very well stated "the earth is infested" with them.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by wildcat

Ok. First let me say I love your post. Regardless of whether I agree with it or not. It is invocative of deep thought. My main concern however has to do with the part where you say if anyone believes in aliens: "it will cost you your life". In the interest of self preservation this interests me. Care to comment on how? Or why this is the case? Or is it simply an opinion, with no basis or fact? I'm just interested.

Again cool post

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by wildcat

If you were from a million year old race that has mastered space travel, then would you be interested in interfering with the affairs of a primitive planet? No, you have much more important things to do then waste time on a primitive planet that is millions of light years away from your homeworld.

Is this some sort of joke?

How would you know what an alien would do? On what basis do you feel that an alien would want to be on their "homeworld?" Seems like you are making that call based on your own personal emotions.

Actually the way I see it is I ask myself the following question: What seperates us from other animals?

The answer is our ability to think and reason. In short, our intelligence. If you extrapolate out a million years (basically an impossible task), you can surmise that what seperates us from these aliens is (a million years) of intellectual advancement.

Ok so what does that mean? Let's take a closer look at our home when trying to answer this question. The USA is widely considered one of the more advanced human societies. What is the USA trying to do as of this time?

Answer: Prevent Iran, a lesser evolved society, from gaining nuclear weapons.

Now ask why is the USA doing this to Iran? Do we have some fundamental hatred for Iranians? I don't think so. I believe we are doing this because we do not trust them and are trying to nudge them in a direction which is better not only for Iranians but for the whole world.

Now let's review the Malmstrom AFB UFO Missile Incident. For those who don't know, this is a very well documented case of America's nuclear ICBM's getting shut down by an unknown Electromagnetic Pulse. It just so happens that UFOs hovered over/near the base around the time of the Incident. Coincidence? Maybe.

Without further evidence my first guess would be that the aliens are nudging us in a better direction. Similar to what we are trying to do with Iran and many other nations around the world.

Now you must understand that this has NOTHING TO DO WITH MORALS. This is pure logic. The more advanced our species becomes the more interaction there will be. Geographical distances are becoming smaller and smaller due to modern technologies (planes, telephones, internet etc).

Unless mankind wants to live in an ongoing cycle of different ideas/ideologies/agendas with the constant threat of commies, terrorists, nazis forever... at some point we are all going to have get on the same page.

Look at what's happened while trying to get Iraq on the same page as us. Their way of life has really been affected, while those of us here in the USA have noticed little to no change in our daily lives. Thus you see that growing pains are not felt as much by the dominant culture.

Now let's go back to UFOs/Aliens. Remember the sighting of the UFO over O'Hare in Chicago? An object hovered for several minutes before shooting up through the clouds. Surely the aliens know that they made themselves visible to us. So why such bizarre behavior?

I would guess they are preparing us for the future. Slowly making us aware that there is more to the Universe than the Earth and ourselves. They are telling us to not play with nukes (the ICBM incident I mentioned), similarly to how an adult takes a dangerous toy away from a small child.

Like the USA and IRAN, the aliens know that we will only continue to evolve (history backs this) and improve (history backs this) until our species will contact theirs if either party likes it or not.

Next... your statement about no scientists backing UFOlogists is just plain wrong and shows a lack of research. First, try to keep in mind that scientists are just people. They go where the money is. If there is no money in UFO research they will study the solar astronomy, aerospace, physics, biology, etc.

Besides that glaringly obvious fact if you would have picked up one book on the subject matter of UFOs you'd quickly discover a person known as J. Allen Hynek.

In 1931, Hynek received a B.S. from the University of Chicago. In 1935, he completed his Ph.D. in astrophysics at Yerkes Observatory. He joined the Department of Physics and Astronomy at Ohio State University in 1936. He specialized in the study of stellar evolution and in the identification of spectroscopic binaries.

Hmm... maybe it's just me but he sounds like a science guy!

Next candidate... my own favorite... Paul R. Hill. Read about his career, research, assignments, positions held. If his career doesn't qualify him as a "scientist" then I'm not sure what does!

Hill concluded that UFO propulsion was based on a currently unknown antigravity force. Using his aerodynamic expertise, Hill further demonstrated mathematically how this would also explain how UFOs fly at supersonic speed without creating a sonic boom, another frequent skeptical objection to UFO reality. The same antigravity field forward of the craft would push aside the air and prevent it from piling up on the leading surfaces of the craft. The shock wave causing the sonic boom would never form. Furthermore, the system would streamline the airflow and reduce turbulence, thus reducing aerodynamic drag, greatly improving flight efficiency.

Applying the antigravity field to the occupants of the craft would protect them against the effects of high acceleration, since they could be accelerated at the same rate as the craft itself.

And if Hynek and Hill don't do it for you then you see on Hill's Wiki page at the bottom..

Other scientific analysts of UFO performance have come to similar conclusions. One example was rocketry pioneer Hermann Oberth, who likewise thought UFOs had mastered antigravity, and also used this to fly supersonically without generating a shock wave. Oberth, like Hill, supported the Extraterrestrial hypothesis for UFO origins.

Wildcat, forget about every other book on UFOs except this one!

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   
UFO's are built by the US using World War 2 technology which the Nazi's created. Pretty simple really 'based on facts' (as you put it). Every story to come out of Area 51 has basically the same brainwashed idea that aliens are helping America, it's complete rubbish and if you can't see it then that's up to you.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Zemouk

Nope that's false. There is a lot of misinformation out there. But if you would have picked up one book on the subject matter and really took it apart you'd see why there is no Nazi-UFO connection.

I repeat and repeat... mankind does not have the ability to hover a 30 ton object and accelerate it along any vector at 100+ G's. It's that simple. Ask anyone who has a strong background in science.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76
reply to post by Zemouk

Nope that's false. There is a lot of misinformation out there. But if you would have picked up one book on the subject matter and really took it apart you'd see why there is no Nazi-UFO connection.

I repeat and repeat... mankind does not have the ability to hover a 30 ton object and accelerate it along any vector at 100+ G's. It's that simple. Ask anyone who has a strong background in science.

lol you really are naive, I have read loads of stuff about UFO's the thing you said about even says "This is a Story". Theres never ever been any PROOF that Aliens are helping the US and no-one has seen an alien. Just a complete joke if people believe the crap the US want people to think. Makes me laugh. If theres so much proof why not post me some photos of some Aliens living on earth.. or flying UFO's.

Theres a lot more proof that these craft are scientifically possible with Human minds than Aliens coming down and all of a sudden some humans have learnt telepathy to talk to aliens. Complete joke. Also reported that test flights are now in more places than just Area 51.. Scotland / Australia etc. They said the stealth bombers wings were made out of 'alien material'. Bit obvious when they carry on the story for 50 years.

[edit on 7-11-2007 by Zemouk]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Zemouk

Oh so I'm naive huh? Where are your supporting links? I provided some if you scroll up like 3 posts and READ. Where are yours?

Or you can continue to believe that Nazi scientists found some physical principle which witten, hawking, and everyone else can't. That Nazis had flying saucers but somehow mismanaged the war and lost. That during the 60 years following the war, despite all the intellectual competition, exchange of new ideas, scientific advancement and so forth; no one else has figured out what the Nazis could?

Also, I never said that aliens helped the USA. Never said that. And I'm not sure why you say "no one has seen an alien." How do you know this? Are you everyone?

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   

reply to post by Zemouk

Oh so I'm naive huh? Where are your supporting links? I provided some if you scroll up like 3 posts and READ. Where are yours?

Or you can continue to believe that Nazi scientists found some physical principle which witten, hawking, and everyone else can't. That Nazis had flying saucers but somehow mismanaged the war and lost. That during the 60 years following the war, despite all the intellectual competition, exchange of new ideas, scientific advancement and so forth; no one else has figured out what the Nazis could?

Also, I never said that aliens helped the USA. Never said that. And I'm not sure why you say "no one has seen an alien." How do you know this? Are you everyone?

If you knew anything UFO shaped ships flew over the white house near the end of World War 2, nothing special about them at all, just the fact that they were the same shape as UFO reports of the time, they flew at 100mph. There have been many programs about it which even showed the bases in Germany, when they lost the war the US took all the information and the scientists to Area 51... They had people on the program that worked for the German government. Can't remember exactly what the program was called as it was on like 4 years ago. Videos can be found on youtube about nazi ufo's.

I really can't be bothered to post all what I have already posted on this thread, which by your judgment would suggest you have already read them?

As for your evidence, there is none...

This is the story of extraordinary events that happened in 1967 to US Air Force Strategic Air Command Missile Combat Officers and other enlisted personnel; Missileers assigned to operate, maintain, and protect the Minuteman Intercontinental Ballistic Missile , an essential part of America's Cold War strategic nuclear deterrent.

Everything you have posted is based on stories and reports. There is no photographic evidence that Aliens are flying UFO's at all, which is the point I was making. I personally don't base my views on Stories made up by Americans. I suppose it's just coincidence that every story to come out of Area 51 is the same? Also, why would aliens want to point us in the right direction, and your saying they do this by just appearing in the sky once in a while? The US released the SR-71 in 1968 which is still the world record holder for speed, I suppose they just stopped building craft and stopped advancing flight 39 years ago?

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
"If you were from a million year old race that has mastered space travel, then would you be interested in interfering with the affairs of a primitive planet? No, you have much more important things to do then waste time on a primitive planet that is millions of light years away from your homeworld."

Ahh, speculation. The new truth.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Zemouk

If you knew anything UFO shaped ships flew over the white house near the end of World War 2, nothing special about them at all, just the fact that they were the same shape as UFO reports of the time, they flew at 100mph. There have been many programs about it which even showed the bases in Germany, when they lost the war the US took all the information and the scientists to Area 51... They had people on the program that worked for the German government. Can't remember exactly what the program was called as it was on like 4 years ago. Videos can be found on youtube about nazi ufo's.

I really can't be bothered to post all what I have already posted on this thread, which by your judgment would suggest you have already read them?

As for your evidence, there is none...

That's funny because I just saw a UFO program last night. It didn't implicate the Nazis in anyway so I guess (by your logic) that proves there is no Nazi - UFO connection..

Yes I looked at your posts and you offered nothing but exactly what you've told me. You still never addressed:

"Or you can continue to believe that Nazi scientists found some physical principle which witten, hawking, and everyone else can't. That Nazis had flying saucers but somehow mismanaged the war and lost. That during the 60 years following the war, despite all the intellectual competition, exchange of new ideas, scientific advancement and so forth; no one else has figured out what the Nazis could?"

You never said what information the americans took? Of course the victors would take all "the information." That's logical. But what did they take? The answer to anti-gravity? Wrong. How do I know this? See the above questions.

I have no doubt the Nazis experimented around with a lot of ideas. And there is proof that one of those ideas was a VTOL vehicle which was saucer shaped. This proves nothing except that they conducted tests and found out that a saucer is not aerodynamic and makes a lousy flying machine. Hence why (to this day) the USAF is comprised of planes and not saucers.

Again, I still haven't seen you provide any links (prev posts included) except a YouTube link to that cgi hoax. I knew it was a hoax the first time I saw it because the vehicles didn't exhibit the attributes a true UFO displays.

Everything you have posted is based on stories and reports. There is no photographic evidence that Aliens are flying UFO's at all, which is the point I was making. I personally don't base my views on Stories made up by Americans. I suppose it's just coincidence that every story to come out of Area 51 is the same? Also, why would aliens want to point us in the right direction, and your saying they do this by just appearing in the sky once in a while? The US released the SR-71 in 1968 which is still the world record holder for speed, I suppose they just stopped building craft and stopped advancing flight 39 years ago?

There is photographic evidence. Some of the best pictures are older because they are harder to fake.
Stories made up by Americans? No actually people all over the world, not only Americans. I guess our species is a bunch of liars or just unable to identify anything in the sky. Even police, scientists, military personel, US presidents, college professors... they are all incompetent liars? Which makes me wonder... Maybe the historian and the producers of the show you watched might also be liars?

When I wrote of aliens pointing us in the right direction I was hypothesizing what their agenda might be based on evidence on how we conduct ourselves (as a group with an agenda). And the preparation for contact hypothesis is one well known by anyone well read on the subject.

I'm not entirely sure why you brought up the SR-71 but I'm happy to talk about that too. The SR-71 was used for recon and became obsolete in the 1990s because of satelites which were already in orbit and could accomplish similar tasks. As for the SR-71 still holding the speed record for manned aircraft this is true. However, the USAF was designed to provide platforms and personel in the interest of our nation and it's security. The USAF was not formed to break speed records. If they wanted to break that particular record they could have. But flying has physical limitations:

1) You can invent the fastest vehicle you want but your still confined by the limitations of what the human body can endure.
2) The SR-71 could achieve those speeds at higher altitudes (approx 85K ft) where there are less air molecules and therefore less friction.
3) Too further reduce the force of friction and attain higher speeds you would have to fly at even higher altitudes. However, as oxygen becomes thin in the upper atmosphere you find there's not enough of it for the chemical reaction.
4) Rockets obviously have no air intake because they use an oxidizer. Putting an oxidizer on an SR-71 makes no sense because they are extremely heavy (which is problematic when trying to make something go really really fast).

The reason the USA DOES NOT HAVE ANTI-GRAV FLYING SAUCERS is because if it was based on our current level of physical understanding then some company would have discoverd (what the Nazis supposedly did 60 yrs ago) and made trillions. If it is based on some other physical force or property then you have to believe that "some Nazi scientist" discovered something which was incomprehensible to Heisenberg, Einstein, Broglie, Witten, Hawking, and all the other great minds of human history. How any of us on this board can make that assertion based on "some documentary" by "some journalist" by "some Nazi scientist" is beyond me?

The best evidence for UFOs isn't some video on youtube. The best evidence for the average american is using the process of elimination. If you eliminate all the conventional explanations for sightings then you get to the unconventional.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat
If you think aliens are real, then ask yourself this. If you were from a million year old race that has mastered space travel, then would you be interested in interfering with the affairs of a primitive planet?

Yes.

Assuming my age-old race hadn't already figured out how to created and engineer a species by then and the human race was not one of my pet projects (
), and instead simply a newly discovered world then I would absolutely be interested in it's affairs. I'd even be interested in steering it toward a peaceful/spiritual growth that it clearly needs since it would appear to be teetering precariously on the brink of nuclear war.

Among other things.

No, you have much more important things to do then waste time on a primitive planet that is millions of light years away from your homeworld.

What important things are you referring to? Sit around and watch the countryside of your own utopia?

It would be a shame to have an age-old race be as arrogant, unimaginative, unadventurous, and disconnected to the universal community as you would be in their shoes.

You are right though.
The aliens you describe aren't real and don't visit earth.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Well I can have my own view as not being American, I don't see all the documentaries that are shown in America, because half are banned over here. I don't believe for one minute that Aliens are helping us in any way, neither do I believe that spotted craft are made on another planet by another race. There is no scientific evidence to suggest that UFO's are flown by Aliens.

As for the Physics:

Electro-propulsion
Nice discussion with links to experiments.

Huntsville

Scientist view on UFO's:

Some claim it was reverse-engineered from the observation of UFOs, not that the tech was learnt by some experts examining the alleged UFO crashed at Roswell then leaked to the public.

As I've said before, I think that if UFOs do exist they're all man made.

Some very interesting ideas and links from the first link which was a discussion made 4 years ago. I personally believe UFO's are man made too by all the information I have gone through to this day. Also, have you even began to think about what would happen if the US release this new energy type? It would ruin the economy, hence why there is a new world order happening right now (and I don't mean the US creating a alien invasion rubbish).

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Zemouk

Well the documentaries are not always good. They are usually presented in a neutral way. Now they are gaining steam because there are so many well credentialed people who are baffled and finally coming forward.

By the way your link to article about Transdimensional Technologies is from 6-7 years ago. Their website URL doesn't seem to work anymore and the URL is for sale. I'm going to assume that they ran into the same problem the Nazis did when searching for the holy grail. The other link was to some physics forum? Like college kids posting there.

I just got done watching Larry King Live and he did his whole show on UFOs. Had a ton of experts on there including a guy who investigated UFOs for the Ministry of Defense for 20 some years. These people are very intelligent and they are saying everyone is confused about them including the british govt, the french, the chinese, the brazilians...

And the truth is the US Govt does not want to come out and admit that they are just as baffled. Because their job is to provide security and stability. Yet UFOs are completely confusing the brightest of our species.

Look, you can believe whatever you want. If you want to believe that modern day people are all stupid and can't invent as good as Nazi scientists go ahead. If you want to believe that all the highly educated and respected people who have seen UFOs are either kooks, liars, or can't interpret what their eyes see then go ahead.

see ya around
-SJ76

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by theutahbigfoothunter
reply to post by wildcat

My main concern however has to do with the part where you say if anyone believes in aliens: "it will cost you your life".
Again cool post

I believe the fake alien invasion has many purposes. One being to reduce the world's population, and another to unite the world.

Those are the known reasons, but I believe it will also be used as false evidence that there is no god in order to scare the remaining population into fearing death, therefore no opposition toward the nwo will occur.

That will cost you your free life, as you will be enslaved. I am sorry for any confusion with my improper use of words.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Why can't anyone give mankind an ounce of credit for evolving, ON HIS OWN, to having the ability to design and build something fairly sophisticated, gee, like a jet? That seems fair, right?

THIS is the reason I don't debate the existence of Aliens. From the moment you say, "Gee...just maybe..." It spirals south from there.

Give the Human Race some credit. After half a million years of evolution, I think a jet, even one as rock'n and roll'n as the F117 is the least we should come up with.

[edit on 11-11-2007 by Toelint]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by wildcat

No, aliens, so-called, are not a 'lie'. Satan & his fallen ones can shapeshift into forms that they please. This is nothing new.

As for no 'record' in history of people seeing UFO's, you certainly have not done your research for there is ample evidence all throughout history, even in the Holy Bible itself.

Btw, just HOW could 'believing that aliens exist', even if people don't believe they are devils, 'cost us our lives'???

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by wildcat

I see your correction now, about 'free life'.

The Devil enslaves us as we give him right to do so - works of the flesh to sum up. True Christians don't make good slaves, for Christ is the Light o the world.

HalleluYah!

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by chickenfeet
reply to post by wildcat

there is caveman drawings of what looks like aliens and UFOs
you can also see the same kind of drawings in the pyramids.

personally, i dont know about the alien technology or why we are still still using fossil fuels but so far, i have seen more evidence of aliens being on this planet than THE GLOBAL ELITES..

to answer your question
"If you were from a million year old race that has mastered space travel, then would you be interested in interfering with the affairs of a primitive planet?"

i would have a damn good look at the primative planet and if i could help it, i would..

chickenfeet

Who says we are not some Alien project and they check on the project to see how it is doing?

There are too many sightings of ships, Aliens for them not to exist.. Why would another race travel millions of miles to visit earth?
When man has the knowledge and machines to travel millions of ,miles in a short period of time it will be done as the question of "what is beyond our solar system " is the driving factor.
Exploring is one of mans great past's .

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat

I believe the fake alien invasion has many purposes. One being to reduce the world's population, and another to unite the world.

Those are the known reasons, but I believe it will also be used as false evidence that there is no god in order to scare the remaining population into fearing death, therefore no opposition toward the nwo will occur.

That will cost you your free life, as you will be enslaved. I am sorry for any confusion with my improper use of words.

I believe the 'fake' alien invasion will be real. The government will allow 'them', to come in and do what they want with humans, in the meantime they WILL dismantle our religions in front of our eyes and bring about fake second-comings of christ etc. All of this is planned. The aliens will be real, the holographic depictions painted across the sky will not be real. The people dying and being corralled into deep underground military bases is the end result - they will be property of the dark government and malicious e.t.'s

unless something stops it. Hopefully a combination of benevolent E.T.'s and humans but I'm afraid humans are on their own.

In any case : the government has been so deeply involved with E.T.'s in ultimate privacy for dozens of years... what makes you think they are faking ANY of it? Just because a few people involved with the government operations came out with information does NOT mean that the government has been setting us up for alien contact. They want it to be a surprise when they let loose different species to attack us so that they can corral us and keep us in their control.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zemouk
Amazing what you can do with CGI these days:

Yeah, I suppose all the footage and photographs from the 40s and 60s were whipped up on some person's Dell laptop as well...

oh wait.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join