It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens are NOT real

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat
I clearly said that hypnosis allow people to remember their abduction experience. Not the government uses hypnosis to implant false memories.

I know what you said, but my question to you was what does the government use to implant these false memories that you claim? And what are your bases?

You haven't answered any of the questions I raised and you haven't explained anything concrete regarding this theory of yours, nor what you've based yourself on.

I thought the point of this was to debate and discuss the fact that "aliens are not real and were fabricated by the NWO", but you haven't given us anything besides your personal opinions.

If this is merely and solely based on your personal opinion, then you have no moral to tell people that it's your theory that is correct, and all others are not or that they're 'ridiculous'.

Not to mention that if that's the case, like Lexion said, this thread should be in Skunk Works.

ed: added links.

[edit on 13-10-2007 by danx]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
That is ridiculous, and I would certainly answer your questions if I knew how to qoute right.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

That is ridiculous, and I would certainly answer your questions if I knew how to qoute right.

Am I supposed to believe that a person who has been a member here for well over a year, doesn't "know how to quote"? And besides I've seen you quote other people's posts.

Regardless, even if you didn't know how to quote, how is that exactly stopping you from answering?

If you ask me, it looks like you're not really interested in having a serious discussion, or at least, one that you have to back up the things you claim.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Hi wildcat, just wondered what your thoughts are regarding the begining of this video?

blip.tv...

thanks, GK.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Neat video...but what the hell (@ the very beginning)??? o_O

kinda freaky.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I think Billy Meier is a hoax. No one person can possibly have seen that many UFOs and had a camera with them at the time. UFOs are also very easy to create using photoshop. In fact, I have done it through Microsoft paint before.

Billy Meier didn't just see UFO's and took pictures of them, he was in contact with them. Do you really think a one armed Swiss farmer could do all that by himself? Yeah UFO's are easy to create using photoshop, but photoshop did not exist back then.

[edit on 13-10-2007 by GeeGee]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   

They are a hideous lie, created by the Global Elite in order to manipulate the public into a one world government. Many years ago, a man suggested that the best way to unite the world is through artificial alien invasion. After that man suggested that, the Roswell incident occured and we started getting abduction reports. Alien abductions are actually part of the Global Elite's mind control program. And UFOs are actually top secret US military craft. How come we didn't have any UFO sightings or alien abduction reports in the last 10,000 years of human civilization until just now (20th century)? It's because the technology is new, and it wasn't around back then. All documents of UFOs and aliens that date before the 20th century are lies. If you think aliens are real, then ask yourself this. If you were from a million year old race that has mastered space travel, then would you be interested in interfering with the affairs of a primitive planet? No, you have much more important things to do then waste time on a primitive planet that is millions of light years away from your homeworld.

Do not believe this lie, as it will cost you your life.

[edit on 11-10-2007 by wildcat]

wildcat,

From your premise that no aliens exist, follows that your Global Elite and that man who "suggested that the best way to unite the world is through artificial alien invasion" are real earthly human beings, part of our history. Who are the Global Elite, and who was/is this suggesting-man. How do you know this?

How do you explain that on average neither abductees, nor the millions of people who have considered these abduction-reports seem especially trusting in their government. Alien abduction leads to citizens feeling abandoned/betrayed by their leadership, and contributes to an atmosphere of distrust towards governments. Isn't this the exact opposite result of what you expect from a 'Global Elite' mind manipulation?

Logically, even if it were found true that no aliens yet visited Earth, they could arrive tomorrow. Excuse the cliche: ABSENCE OF EVIDENCE DOES NOT EQUATE EVIDENCE OF ABSENCE. It is a practical impossibility to prove that aliens are non-existent. Unless you are able to search through the entire universe and all of time. So, wildcat, in terms of making your case, I think you are in a hole.

smilodon

[edit on 13/10/07 by smilodon]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
There aren't many people outside of Bill Cooper who willing to come right out and suggest that UFOs are being used to mislead the masses for some nefarious end. However the CIA has reported in public statements that they "wanted to know what use could be made of the UFO phenomenon in connection with US psychological warfare efforts." This is corroborated in a now public memo originally written by Walter B. Smith.

I think it's very likely various segments of the military have used UFOs, now a powerful mythos, to manipulate segments of the world's population. However I think it's also naive to say all UAP sightings are false flag operations. Especially since there are documented UFO accounts from the mid-to-late 19th century (1865 - Montana sighting(1), 1878 - sighting in Denison Texas), as well as the early 20th century (possibly the 1908 Tunguska event; a 1909 Ohio news report of a flying object that stood still in mid-air; a similar 1909 sighting in Massachusets where a "plane" stood still - note the first recorded helicopter test was in 1907 and lasted 20 seconds, whereas the first helicopter flight to last ten minutes was in 1920; and in 1910 - A flying vehicle with green and red lights that was seen all over Canada).

[edit on 13-10-2007 by Xtraeme]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme
There aren't many people outside of Bill Cooper who willing to come right out and suggest that UFOs are being used to mislead the masses for some nefarious end. However the CIA has reported in public statements that they "wanted to know what use could be made of the UFO phenomenon in connection with US psychological warfare efforts." This is corroborated in a now public memo originally written by Walter B. Smith.

I think it's very likely various segments of the military have used UFOs, now a powerful mythos, to manipulate segments of the world's population. However I think it's also naive to say all UAP sightings are false flag operations. Especially since there are documented UFO accounts from the mid-to-late 19th century (1865 - Montana sighting(1), 1878 - sighting in Denison Texas), as well as the early 20th century (possibly the 1908 Tunguska event; a 1909 Ohio news report of a flying object that stood still in mid-air; a similar 1909 sighting in Massachusets where a "plane" stood still - note the first recorded helicopter test was in 1907 and lasted 20 seconds, whereas the first helicopter flight to last ten minutes was in 1920; and in 1910 - A flying vehicle with green and red lights that was seen all over Canada).

[edit on 13-10-2007 by Xtraeme]

Xtreame,

Showing off in flying saucers, piloted by Americans and/or alien Grays causes nothing more nefarious than "Ooooh.....AaaaaaH"/"Wow, we are not alone!!!" reactions from observers seeing night lights and 'strange' craft in the skies. Promoting UFOs is useless to goverments.

Abductions by Grays, whether real or not, causes people to lose trust in their governments and thus weakens governmental control. How is that nefarious? Sooner or later, politicians may get elected who are sensitive to the 'alien life' issue, and feel motivated to protect citizens from traumatic abduction experiences!

Covering up the terror and hurt of alien abductions IS nefarious and unethical. It betrays human beings into the hands of unknown enemies, causing victims psychological + physical harm on a massive scale.

How can a government use the UFO/abduction phenomenon in psy-ops? Theoretically by arranging mass abductions in an enemy country! To disorient an enemy nation. America cannot fight offensively/defensively by inflicting such harm on its own citizens, of course...

Assuming the Walter B. Smith memo is genuine, the most likely psychological warfare scenario here is: the U.S. using a long-term, nationwide UFO information blackout to feign cooperation with a hostile (but technologically superior) force of Gray aliens to gain time.

smilodon

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Beliving that aliens do not exist is ignorance in its purest form

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Originally posted by Richard.M.J.Palmer

Beliving that aliens do not exist is ignorance in its purest form

Nice one-liner.

Anyway, in what context are
you speaking ?

Aliens on Earth ?
IMO, laughable.

Aliens out there ? (broad sweep
of my arm)

Sure.

The Drake Equation is still quite
plausible.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee

I think Billy Meier is a hoax. No one person can possibly have seen that many UFOs and had a camera with them at the time. UFOs are also very easy to create using photoshop. In fact, I have done it through Microsoft paint before.

Billy Meier didn't just see UFO's and took pictures of them, he was in contact with them. Do you really think a one armed Swiss farmer could do all that by himself? Yeah UFO's are easy to create using photoshop, but photoshop did not exist back then.

[edit on 13-10-2007 by GeeGee]

Believers forget that if we had contact with aliens, they wouldn't be capable of speaking our language, same goes for us too. So an alien race wouldn't be called Plejaren.

Yes I do believe a Swiss Farmer can do that.

Then they made the UFOs. You have to be competely insane to believe that Billy's wedding cake UFO isn't fake.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Believers forget that if we had contact with aliens, they wouldn't be capable of speaking our language, same goes for us too. So an alien race wouldn't be called Plejaren.

Yes I do believe a Swiss Farmer can do that.

Then they made the UFOs. You have to be competely insane to believe that Billy's wedding cake UFO isn't fake.

Haha, really? Have you ever thought that maybe our culture and languages are derived from THEM? Besides, extraterrestrials don't have to speak, they're telepathic. He called them Plejaren because they come from the Plaeadies star system.

Denial isn't just a river in Africa as they say, and you're calling him a hoaxer just based on your beliefs. Tell me, why would he do something like that? For money? Because he hasn't made much at all, I honestly think he couldn't care less about money. It makes no sense.

The "wedding cake" was 200 feet in diameter. I've never seen a wedding cake that big, have you? John Lear knows a lot more about the case than I do, so talk to him about it.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The "Plaeadies" or Pleiades star system has been named by humans.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   

The "Plaeadies" or Pleiades star system has been named by humans.

Yes, what is your point? He calls them that to accommodate us, or would you rather call them "SKKKKKKKRJIIII" or something of that nature?

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
There have been many photos and reports of UFO based activities from the early 1900's IIRC. Personally, I have always felt that we are apart of a larger experiment of some type, as if somebody larger or bigger then us was keeping a close eye upon us, monitoring, and testing us so to say. I just never knew exactly to what extent, now after learning of Freeman and David Icke the puzzle pieces my own personal beliefs seem to make more sense. I think there is much more truth to their theories then we dare to realize.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Oh and well I am at it, I think that there is much more truth to the X-Files, Millennium, and the Lone Gunmen (and all such Chris Carter ""1013 Productions" related projects) then we dare realize as well.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I would have to agree with the OP here, there is literally NO actual proof that aliens exist. Then there is the VERY coincidental start of the UFO phenomena at the same time that Operation Paperclip was going on. What a better way to distract the folks with a conspiratorial mind by using the media to make people believe they are being visited by aliens. All the people who would normally have been looking at the governments doings were instead and still are today looking for extra terrestrials.

As well, look at alien abduction stories. There is always some kind of experiment being done to people. Sick experiments that the Nazi scientists that were brought to the US under Op Paperclip would be doing. And how difficult would it be to implant false memories? Not very, looking at the scientific data from that era.

It's clear to me that the alien story has been used to cover up for the horrendous Nazi experiments done by the US government, as well as the kidnapping/pedophile rings/satanic cults we have ACTUAL PROOF exist in the US.

Sorry folks, but the alien conspiracy has been busted.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Whether or not the alien agenda is a lie perpetrated by the Elite is certainly up to debate. However, to assume that we are the only form of life in this vast universe is both naive and asinine.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Original poster your an idiot....

They want you to believe what you believe. Most of these accounts of UFO's havent been around the last 10,000 years because there was no media or internet or news to share it with the world. People kept it to themselves. You truly lack intelligence if you believe we're the only being out there. Clearly your mistaken. Look at the pyramids.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join