It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens are NOT real

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zemouk
Please post a video of evidence that aliens exist on this planet and are flying UFO's, if your so certain that the information is out there. All I see is phony made up FAKED videos of UFO's which scientifically have to be fake and paranoid Americans posting videos of lights in the sky. The whole UFO thing was made by the Government to shield their aircraft testing, why would they have released new planes built in Area 51 in 2005 if they don't have something better? Quite bored actually as I'm posting the same thing constantly and no-one can give proper evidence that aliens are on this planet. Not saying they don't exist as there has to be life outside of Earth.

There are tons of legitimate UFO pictures out there, one good site would be ufoevidence.com

The best evidence of ET's are government official testimony as well as many others. There's a lengthy video on youtube where Dr. Lear analyzes the Roswell debris as well as an implanted chip, the result of the debris/chip were of extraterrestrial origin. Search "proof of aliens".

Like I said though, ET disclosure happens on an individual basis. Think about this: If there is an ET cover up, don't you think they'd go after anyone with proof of their claims?

If they take away the proof, all that's left is a story.

[edit on 15-10-2007 by GeeGee]

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Amazing what you can do with CGI these days:

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Oh yeah, those are indeed fake. I am very cautious about new UFO sightings, especially with all the CGI pros out there.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by wildcat

Of course aliens are real. I believe they are at any rate. That doesn't mean that the government isn't using the "threat" to instigate movement to the NWO. I definitely think they are.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zemouk
Funny how the first video was just after the Alien Autopsy clip was released in 1996 which was proved to be fake, the makers even went on tv to say how they made it. [edit on 15-10-2007 by Zemouk]
You're right. The first video was made in 1996 for a TV programme called Strange but True. But the story was in the papers in 1994 and they were filmed that year too.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
i would really like to hint to my signature beneath which actually gives an exact impression of what i think about the thread and the topic itself...

i mean; seriously... if you say that we are the only form of organic life in the whole universe (on our tiny 'lil planet) then i can only describe you as an ignorant and 'stupid' (no offense but that's my personal assumption) member of this forum... simply ask yourself: what would be logical if you would have to make an evaluation about this particular question [...] are we alone in the universe?! NO(!) - of course not

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Consider what the world of man has come to in the 21st century of the modern western driven forces.

You are a creature of commerce designed for pleasure and power. With no power you simply have pleasure to amuse yourself and if you gain power this increases your pleasures available to you.

Consider all the issues facing us today are born of religious conquest. Essentially now two tribes the christian and muslim who worship the same god yet differ in the tales and practice.

Consider how much, how much indeed such an impact of an alien contact makes on this world as it has been defined.

Consider how many how many countless people will flock to it. Will say I was right. Will be redeemed by it. Will become as one because of it. Will be empowered by it. And will yell I was right.

Now consider what it will be. An intelligence. A being. A light. A message from the skies.

An ignition of idea of hope of promise. Of all the things the churches and mosques have failed to provide. Aliens become real, they are proven to us because we see it on CNN Live Breaking News Alert. Meanwhile God remains and becomes a relic of the past it came from.

How quick will we shed our reason or even doubt and flock to our new friends ideas, whims, and will?

Now consider the ultimate nightmare. This because it is such a remarkable and astounding event in the history of mankind. An event that overwhelms or overshadows the coming of a messiah, the word of a prophet, the parting of seas. Bare in mind whether or not you believe in a religion most of them have shaped, governed and ruled the history that has now brought you here today to scorn it all on internet forums

Consider the nightmare. Those beings that race, is a pre fabricated plan of the ultimate final solution, the one thing that can unite worlds apart. The one event that can overshadow all others. The one thing that will just flood the immaginations of the meek and yes - they shall inherit the earth, providing they do it the right way

Consider that horrifying possibility that many of us will think or speculate on the most impossible and even improbable of theories. Yet how many want to give up the Alien as part of those conspiracies? How many of us would be shocked appalled and utterly vehemently opposed to such a ridiculous idea that such a thing could be, is being, and has been faked.

Through the sciences of physics to genetic engineering the ultimate vision and final solution of a super race is cast planned and the date is set. Visitation will come and it will come live on TV. And it will reel in the sceptics and supporters altogether as one.

What do you think is easier? Prove God exists and Christ is the true messenger and segregate shun and part billions of other people and their beliefs?

Prove mohammed is the prophet of truth and again split the world in two?

Or develop modify, plant, and subjugate a new race, a super race, that upon its very landing and appearance live on tv makes one thing clear to every jew muslim christian hindu and bhuddist - that you are all equally human. That you are all as one on this earth as after this day you will have a new vision to measure yourself against.

And will they not express and teach to us that true power in that word. For consider it seriously it is the word of a God. Of every God that has tried to teach us we are all brothers and sisters in this world and to love one another.

Will you believe ? Will you bear witness to such a message from the skies? Will you be caught up in the media frenzy of the greatest event ever in the history of mankind?

Wouldnt you be utterly just crazy to even think for a minute it was pre determined and planned ?

How much do you want to believe ? How much do you need to believe?

Be ready to bear witness and obey what you think you cannot possibly deny.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Probably slightly more beliveable than visiting ETs!

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Zemouk

I feel your easily spoon fed by various sources, I think its harder to comprehend there not being ETs then comprehending that there is, have you got the latest size of the universe ? Its around 28 billion light years across. Which is 2.649004532e+23 kilometers.

Imagine driving in a desert with absolutely no life, no even microbes for 2.649004532e+23 kilometers. Thats just another thing I base my assumptions about aliens on. If you want more I will go into detail but is not just the fact that their are some religious texts, real looking photo graphs and a few old paintings on a face of rock.

I think for you to say aliens don't exist is like saying when you goto the beach there isn't water or sand. The way your describing the measures of space its a dry arid desert with no signs of any life at all, this is funny though because even in the harshest of conditions here on Earth life thrives beautifully.

Being skeptical is a great trait however not when what your presenting is even further out there than the current theory. One quick question are you an extremist type of religious person believing theres no other way than religion and anyone who disagrees is what I've been called by a few as having a wicked soul and comparing me to Hitler ? If you are then you may want to know even some churches are encouraging the evidence for life on other planets.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by eRauzed
reply to post by Zemouk

I feel your easily spoon fed by various sources, I think its harder to comprehend there not being ETs then comprehending that there is, have you got the latest size of the universe ? Its around 28 billion light years across. Which is 2.649004532e+23 kilometers.

Imagine driving in a desert with absolutely no life, no even microbes for 2.649004532e+23 kilometers. Thats just another thing I base my assumptions about aliens on. If you want more I will go into detail but is not just the fact that their are some religious texts, real looking photo graphs and a few old paintings on a face of rock.

I think for you to say aliens don't exist is like saying when you goto the beach there isn't water or sand. The way your describing the measures of space its a dry arid desert with no signs of any life at all, this is funny though because even in the harshest of conditions here on Earth life thrives beautifully.

Being skeptical is a great trait however not when what your presenting is even further out there than the current theory. One quick question are you an extremist type of religious person believing theres no other way than religion and anyone who disagrees is what I've been called by a few as having a wicked soul and comparing me to Hitler ? If you are then you may want to know even some churches are encouraging the evidence for life on other planets.

I am open minded about everything and I have done a lot more research then you will ever do or have done. If you actually read my post it says I am NOT religious so wheres this classing me as a extremist came from for a start? Also I have said all along I believe there are 'not aliens on earth'. People are so far into this now from TV programs and new bulletins (which you only see in America, convenient?). There are no photos or proof that the paintings found are of 'Alien Craft' and even less evidence (other than people wanting money and making stories to the media) that Aliens have visited earth. There has to be life ot there yes, which I have said. I think some people on here need to start reading peoples posts fully before coming on here calling them extremists and dumb.

We know for a fact what America has done all along, also that TV program I was told to watch last night I watched and laughed so much it's un true, on the first part the Scientist claims "We have no planes that fly like that" and the next part Bob Lazar comes on claiming he saw a test flight of a UFO by the government near the S-4 part of Area 51... If they were still trying to reverse engineer these craft how would they have done a test flight straight away? Also if they are test flying these craft he just proved that they ARE American craft. He even posted a video 1 week after his first interview of a UFO being tested as he knew the test times. The only people not looking at the facts or reading others posts are those that have been brainwashed so much by the media and what America wants them to think.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by eRauzed

I seriously think the moderators look at this guys posts, as soon as someone doesn't agree with him he reads part of their post and automatically calls them Religious Extremists. It's not on to be quite honest and not needed on ATS. He has quite obviously not even read my previous posts on this topic. He also claimed to find a UFO in the desert on Google Earth which was quite obviously a building. Talk about being paranoid.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat
Then how come you see no scientists believing in aliens.

"Of course it is possible that UFO's really do contain aliens as many people believe, and the Government is hushing it up."
--Professor Stephen Hawking

"Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist. In the vastness of the Universe we are not alone."
-- Albert Einstein

Here's a few minds that are at least open to the idea.
They count?

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Wildcat is correct!

The Germans had saucer technology they used against England during WW2. Just look up Vril I and Vril II. Also "Avro" in Canada was also working on creating a saucer.

I also came across a documentary were a fellow college of Von Braun tells that VB told her of an agenda; first they would create the cold war, then a war on drugs, then a war on terror and finally an invasion from space. He told her they were all lies. Also take a close look at "Jose Escamilla" you can listen to him on youtub and he hints that the Rocafelers are behind a conspiracy to manufacture human hybrid to look like what recognize as aliens. As for UFO's in paintings, cave art and hieroglyph, how many of you can say you saw them with your own eyes? Or can vouch for there authenticity. I mean you could show me the Mona Lisa and I'd have no way of knowing whether it authentic or a fraud.

I could explain the whole phenomenon and what its leading too but I believe most of you lack the open mind and foundation in a particular subject to understand. To come out and say it would be like throwing pearls to swine. Please note I don't believe any of you lack the intelligence, It's just I don't have time to lay down the foundation to substantiate my reasoning.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberyan20
Wildcat is correct!

The Germans had saucer technology they used against England during WW2. Just look up Vril I and Vril II. Also "Avro" in Canada was also working on creating a saucer.

I also came across a documentary were a fellow college of Von Braun tells that VB told her of an agenda; first they would create the cold war, then a war on drugs, then a war on terror and finally an invasion from space. He told her they were all lies. Also take a close look at "Jose Escamilla" you can listen to him on youtub and he hints that the Rocafelers are behind a conspiracy to manufacture human hybrid to look like what recognize as aliens. As for UFO's in paintings, cave art and hieroglyph, how many of you can say you saw them with your own eyes? Or can vouch for there authenticity. I mean you could show me the Mona Lisa and I'd have no way of knowing whether it authentic or a fraud.

I could explain the whole phenomenon and what its leading too but I believe most of you lack the open mind and foundation in a particular subject to understand. To come out and say it would be like throwing pearls to swine. Please note I don't believe any of you lack the intelligence, It's just I don't have time to lay down the foundation to substantiate my reasoning.

Thank you!
Finally someone who talks sense. I posted that about World War II and apparently because I don't believe these made up claims that the US Government want people to believe, I'm classed as being a Religious Extremist.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
This is getting closer to the ideas.

There was a plan to engulf the world with one singular race not too long ago. The plan was weak, and it was defeated.

Or was it?

The plan had great potential in technology and potential in bio sciences.

Where did a lot of these scientists go? What projects did they then assist the working of?

And goodness me how quick did Roswell arrive soon after the science found a new home.

Facism is a weak system to drive such an event through. It prove to be far too forceful. And while it worked at the top end of the Nazi system the majority of the German people were not convinced by it but already in a position to have to go along most of the way with it.

Whereas now we have the weapon of mass democracy. Which allows all your pleasures and needs for power. Allows all your hearts desires. Unless of course you are deemed as unpatriotic. Or you are deemed as a danger to that pleasure and power. For then you can be hit by shock and awe or imprisoned without charge or conviction.

The idea here is there is a world now made that has been influenced by the previous philosophies of 50 years ago. And it is far stronger and ready to bear witness to such an event.

Just consider the huge possibility of the most sinister conspiracy ever devised.

Years of hidden technology and research being made better and better so that on its day of release - it will look like magic to our eyes. We will be entranced by the pied piper who plays the tune - weeee are here

Consider also the satellites launched a long time ago to drift far out of our solar system. Would be great if they could somehow fake a signal back to us one day wouldnt it ? Noooo of course back then they wouldnt have the technology onboard for such things? Would they? And who would be in control of the receipt of such signals but those who are in control. Those with power to give us the pleasure of a new hope - a new idea.

Just think about the fever of the alien ideas. The assumption these beings will benefit us in some way, will teach us, will help us, will show us the way to the new world, the new world order

My god think about the fever of such a belief and just compare it to those of us hundreds thousands of years ago overcome by the beliefs in angels and gods from the heavens that guided us and showed us the way.

Yet today strangely enough - many disregard and shun the ideas of those who consider any religious or spirtual notion. But what is the belief in alien beings ? But a belief in beings from the skies and the stars that descend to us in light and free our minds.

The truth is out there

Is it really ? Is it the truth you seek or is it a truth you have been led to believe in so much you want it and need now in this world of dying gods and old traditions. Is it a truth that will bind your beliefs so much you will accept this new world and you will defend it at all costs to your own liberty and the liberty of those around you.

Really think about it.

What is the greatest possible way today to speak to all the world at once and grab all its attention.

The best magic tricks in the world are performed right before your very eyes.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberyan20

I have no doubt in my mind that there will be a staged invasion in the coming years, but I don't see how this means ET's aren't real. There are so many people out there who have experienced something ET related. I know very well what it's leading to, you don't have to explain it to me.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by chickenfeet

if i were a G-D being billions of years ahead of a primitive race i would feel compassion for them and it would hurt me to see them making their lives a disaster but how could you help them without them getting mad at you thinking your trying to get something from them ? you'd have to keep your distance watching and waiting for the time that they get so desperate that the majority are begging for someone to help them

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Zemouk

oh no -----not another religious extreamist-----just kidding----dont worry you'll harden up and exert yourself the way its meant to be---everyone has a right to say what they think------ until they start getting rude and offensive for no good reason.i'm religious as well and until someone can prove to me there is no G-D i'm staying religious.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
*bump

Come on guys, this is a good thread, don't let it die

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I have to disagree. After what I saw in Chile, south america in the early 60's in the high Andes mountains, couldn't be nothing but extraterest.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join