It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens are NOT real

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
[yvid]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
..I would like to offer a dissenting opinion, i have attached one of my personal videos of myself engaged in alien interaction. The size of the room is 14X16' with a 7'6" ceiling and they passed through the walls with absolutely no problem. The truth about aliens is, if they don't show you things that are "alien" then they are hi-bred and not true aliens at all.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
good thread.look for my one..
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I am not a UFO (topic) fanatic - much less a "conspiracy" fan.
And even though I have seen many... strange things (and I am educated, even highly so - I mention this because it IS relevant), more often than not I, too, tend to think that unidentified flying objects are state-of-the-art Earth technology.

But I must say, your argument was greatly marred by the following:

How come we didn't have any UFO sightings or alien abduction reports in the last 10,000 years of human civilization until just now (20th century)? It's because the technology is new, and it wasn't around back then. All documents of UFOs and aliens that date before the 20th century are lies. If you think aliens are real, then ask yourself this. If you were from a million year old race that has mastered space travel, then would you be interested in interfering with the affairs of a primitive planet? No, you have much more important things to do then waste time on a primitive planet that is millions of light years away from your homeworld.

First of all, there is no basis whatsoever for dismissing some of the ancient reports about UFO (in the strict original sense of the abbreviation) as "lies" or misinterpretations of some natural phenomenon.
People who lived in ancient times were not only much more familiar with nature and its phenomena (regardless of their explanations for them) - meaning that they observed it much more than today's "average Joe/Jane" does (and so they knew what was "natural" and what not): we're talking about people who were able to calculate - pretty accurately! - the circumference of the Earth with the help of no more than a stick and their mind, basically; people who were able to erect constructions (not only the pyramids) that still to this day baffle architects and other construction professionals.
And so, if the good people of medieval Nurnberg (just an example) present me with a picture of a sky full of things that were clearly not stars or comets or any natural phenomenon we know of, I have no valid reason to doubt them. (Because arrogance does NOT constitute a valid reason, not in my view.)

And secondly, it's naive, to say the least, to speculate about the possible reasoning of "aliens" based on exclusively human (=Earthling) argumentation. I don't know - nor do you - WHO "they" are (IF they "are"); I don't know - nor do you - what they would consider their priorities in life.
In fact, I don't know ANYTHING about them (if they exist) - nor do you.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I think i have to agree with op all aliens are fakes. They are alien hoaxes created by aliens (they always do the best hoaxes) to get mankind looking in the wrong direction while the invisible creatures sneak in to our homes and minds. The more you talk about them the more real they become. I remember that guy too, he started the whole thing and look at where we are now. An alien behind every Bush.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Click here for more information.

hey, sorry to all for my fowl language and displeasureable ways.....

I would like to restate in a better manner that I think this guy is a jerk

and SINCE YOU DELETED MY ENTIRE POST LIKE JERKS YOURSELVES
I have to rethink up what I wrote.....

I think it was about how this guy is either unknowing ( having never met aliens) or a disinfo punk that likes to spread lies,

then on top of all that, I would like to RESTATE, how freaking rediculous it is at how many stars this post has gotten

and how those stars are all from friends no doubt....friends of this disinfo person..

anyway, I wish I could prove it....but,

aliens ARE real,

however I do not dispute the fact that the global elite may be using aliens to help their cause, either through the knowledge and information of aliens (or even only the idea of aliens), Or lastly, through the actual help of the REAL aliens themselves..

[edit on 26-1-2008 by WishI]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Hey, if that was a response to my post, i'm sorry i missed it. I do want to point out that i stand behind every word i posted. I will paraphrase it so that the concept can be more easily understood. I believe that all aliens are fakes, but they are alien fakes, which still makes them real aliens. They are the aliens i know, invisible, but there, or here. You might want to take a closer look at the video and the photo's, i did them and i guarantee they are real. People have become Jaded, so many ideas trying to gain entrance into their train of thought that the back door is sometimes the only way you can gain entry. My apologies for stirring your angst, i just hope it roused your curiousity as well. I live with aliens and i do know what i am talking about.

[edit on 26-1-2008 by debris765nju]

[edit on 26-1-2008 by debris765nju]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by WishI

Click here for more information.

hey, sorry to all for my fowl language and displeasureable ways.....

I would like to restate in a better manner that I think this guy is a jerk

I think it was about how this guy is either unknowing ( having never met aliens) or a disinfo punk that likes to spread lies,

and how those stars are all from friends no doubt....friends of this disinfo person..

anyway, I wish I could prove it....but,

aliens ARE real,

Damn right it's foul language, it's what you kids resort to, immature name calling because you aren't smart enough to make a good argument.

Yes I have never met aliens, that is one of the reasons why I don't believe in them. Have you ever met aliens? Or are you too young and gulliable that you believe whatever conspiracy you read on the internets cuz the mass media didn't say it?

disinfo agent? where is your proof for that?

Stars from friends? I believe I only have 3 or 4 friends, not enough for the 12 stars I recieved, all b/c my argument was well written.

If you can't proove aliens are real then don't say anything at all. You just make yourself look stupid and have everyone laugh at you.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by wildcat

Sorry my friend, but we are real, very real hehehe!

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I have always considered this to be one of my very best alien faces and i thought people would quickly notice that it wasn't exactly.......human. I confess to being more into religion than aliens, but is is sometimes hard to delineate between them. To me, this facade sybolizes "what God has joined together, let not man put asunder". I suppose one could read into that, God has a purpose for joining man with alien for a reason. Jesus said, "Ye shall not all die, but ye all will be changed." I know i certainly feel different.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by wildcat

heyy calm down, you sound really angry with me , with all those insinuations. no doubt without all your "smart" you would have just spit on me or something, eh?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
You made a rude post that was completely unnecessary. It even got deleted by the mods and you went back to edit with more immature crap.

If someone accuses me of a "disinfo agent" and calls me a jerk, I would say I have an obligation to defend myself.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I know this thread is about unreal aliens and i for one think it is time for them to be recognized as the unsung heroes of our Universe. Most alien acts are unnoticed and the one's that are seen are denied. I am not really an alien (yet) but i am trying. To all astronomers, here are some missing equations that probably should be factored in to find out if TU24 is a hit or miss proposition.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
if aliens r not real what about the tether thing?

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Oh come on! We all know that ‘aliens’ are real! Where do you suppose the writers for those science fictions get their material? We ‘primitives’ from this planet could not have possibly come up with all those characters (from grays to reptoids) by chance if there was no ‘contact’ made by these more ‘advanced’ entities. And I don’t believe people who report abductions were only lucid dreamers either. I believe there is ‘more than meets the eyes’ that mainstream science will not and cannot explain beyond our current understanding of this third dimensional reality. It’s just a matter of time if not already when more people will awaken to the truth that ‘aliens’ do exist.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The idea that aliens are a recent idea is quite true.

Before we started trying to figure out if there was life outside our system, on Mars or even the Moon, we looked for other explanations.

When you compare reports of recent abductions or encounters, then you notice that there are similarities with older stories of fairyland and similar places.
People would apparently dissapear and return thinking not realising that time had moved on since being away. We now call this 'lost time'
Elves, goblins and other fairy folk could be an explanation of aliens or vice versa

There's just about the same amount of evidence as well.

Its an idea which has been kicked around for some time, but fits in quite well with the current reports/stories

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I just came back from feeding the horses and grabbing another cup of coffee and simply could not resist checking in to see what else had popped up on ATS.

First thing that comes to mind when I read through this post is that there has to be some way to cash in on such ignorance; it goes beyond ignorance, it is stubborn igorance; sort of like atheists who in their hearts are challenging God to appear and prove them wrong.

Well, I am not sure I want to prove the na-sayers wrong; not sure I want everyone to be clued in and the more I deal with people around here, the quieter I am thinking I should be. Hell, I don't want you moving where Iam or competing with what I am doing, so why would I want to help open your eyes? I have the cities and am more worried about all of you leaving and coming out into our areas to ruin everything than any NWO of aliens. Let's face it, it is not Terrorists I am worried about, its you and yours...the same people the NWO is hoping to limit and cull back. No joke. 500 million people is plenty, especially if they are tall wasp types like me and mine .... sorry, I think the dweebs are getting to me.

On a more human note. If there is no such things as UFO and Alien Life Forms..if there are no bases on the far side of the moon...if the Alien and its Craft I saw in 1969 was just my imagination, then all of these people are nuts as well..right? Truly..most sincerely, I am greatly relieved so many do not believe...it releases me and people like me from responsibilty for you and what happens to you. John Titor was right, why would anyone want to say this generation

Anyway...here is one piece of information; think and do whatever you like but whatever you do, please stay right where you are.

www.netro.ca...

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Yh i just read this and if you think about this, y do we investigate animals if we are more superior to animals?
that could be the reasons for aliens to visit earth, to investigate how we live and how things on out planet are made.
Also elements on our world such as iron etc... could not exist on their planet
Explain that

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
im with the non belivers of aliens the mmight exist but what if we play the role of the most advanced i mmean there is nothing that say we are automatically behind but if we are ahead aliens have defintly not been to this planet

throwing it into the mix

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join