It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Important Video You Will Ever See...Lindsey Williams - The Energy Non-Crisis

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by seridium

Our government is suppose to be the nations example and provide intergity for the world and lead their disciples. The government is crooked and not leading by great example. U.S. has enough oil between Alaska, Texas, and California to provide the U.S. with plenty of oil for years to come.
I believe the oil companies are making well over 600% profit. Every bit of oil is used or reprocessed and yet the prices continue to rise in all areas. I would have to agree with Lindsay. Our government has never been totally honest with the people of the nation. The nation needs new politics, the government now is as crooked as a criminal, however the government can legally get away with their crime activity.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Everything in this video has come true. The only thing missing is the date Iran threatens to release the cheap oil. It must be soon cause the U. S. gov't is flooding the media with reasons to attack Iran.

This I believe is the most important thread on ATS.

We are powerless to stop it. I am so full of sorrow right now. So many lives lost.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Rhain

I think we will see if the iran attack will come at the end of the year. There has been news lately about the planned attack on iran that bush wants to do before his term is over...its right here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CTS32
Assume he was right... and we had enough oil in alaska alone for 200+ years. Would you want to actually use it? If there is a coverup as to how much oil there is, all that is doing is helping us to develop and propigate alternative energy. We don't want to be dependent on oil. Maybe even the government realizes that we need to get off our oil dependancy and is fabricating a coverup to help that along. That would only be good for us, and in the meantime the oil companies make a huge profit by claiming there is an oil shortage and jacking up the price of gas. No one will take alternative energy seriously if there is still hundreds of years of oil to be used. Could explain why we are in the middle east. I am sure some of the countries over there that are dependent on oil sales won't go along with it. Guess they need to go then... =)

[edit on 4-10-2007 by CTS32]

[edit on 4-10-2007 by CTS32]

I completely agree. Already you can see changes that result in much greener and much efficient business and consumer practices that have been implemented in a matter of weeks. Not only does it save on fossil fuels being consumed and green house gases being produced but it also saves on the budget through a more efficient business model which is good for everyone, both business and consumer. Especially when practiced on a global scale. Now imagine what happens when we apply the same efforts to technology.

The point is we are fokn lazy until it hurts our bottom line and cuts into profits then guess what... profound innovation occurs.

Ridiculously high oil prices means everyone wins. It may hurt the economy and the consumer in the short run but the innovation in technology and business practices that will come out of it will mean we accept the temporary pain to change our global energy policies to be able to continue to survive on this planet where the human foot print is no longer sustainable. Even the oil companies will get to reap in the profits for a few more years until they are forced to completely change their business or shut down.

We are reluctant to change until it becomes necessary and global warming doesn't seem to be scaring people enough, so let's see what happens when people's spending money is threatened. I say kudos to the puppeteers making this move. Global warming is 50 years off but paying for so much gas you can't buy the latest pair of gucci sunglasses is today.

Just as a side note I as well agree this entire oil scenario is definitely being manipulated. I am just glad it is in a positive direction.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
It was mentioned that the last thing unseen was the stockpile and release of cheap oil by Iran. It was announced today on the news networks that Iran has been stockpiling oil for the last six weeks and has effectively tied up half the world's tankers doing so. No one knows the purpose of this, or are not saying. No one understands why they would stockpile at a time that oil prices are so high. Williams was right yet again perhaps.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by 888LetsRoll
Excellent information, does anyone else here have other data that substanciates or enhances upon lindsey's work

www.youtube.com...

Also, on Feb 17 of this year, Iran officially opened up the Iranian Oil Bourse. While they have not yet "flooded the world with cheap oil", who knows...

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Amazing Thread and videos...

Great Find...

Starred and Flagged..

This is right up ATS's alley.

Semper

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
i found the book online, here it is...

www.reformation.org...

also for anyone that has not seen the end...watch it

www.youtube.com...

in the begging he says " in the very near future, you will be paying 4 to 5 dollars a gallon for gas"

was he right? YES HE WAS!!!

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Outstanding thread! Starred and Flagged. I sent this to every one of my State Legislators.

I can not believe that I have never heard of Lindsey Williams before. This story is so huge, I wonder why it is not more well known?

yr

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by yankeerose
Outstanding thread! Starred and Flagged. I sent this to every one of my State Legislators.

I can not believe that I have never heard of Lindsey Williams before. This story is so huge, I wonder why it is not more well known?

yr

how do you send it to the state legislators, i was actually thinking of finding a site with all the congressman's emails and stuff and sending them zeitgeist, but i think the Lindsay Williams will be better.

how did u find the emails for the legislators?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
To be honest, I had all of mine already. Sad, I know...

I start with my local Representatives, then Congressman, then Senator.

Just "Google" their names, and their email should be on their website.

For New Orleans go here: www.louisiana.gov...

Half way down the page is a link for "How do I Contact my Legislator?"

yr

[edit on 26-5-2008 by yankeerose]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by yankeerose

thank you, i will have to set up a little letter for them about the video, but somehow i doubt it will do anything...

anyway, Lindsay Williams did say that he recommended the "Confessions of an Economic Hit Man" by John Perkins. I still haven't gotten the book but i did find a good interview that did lay down some info that fills in some sink holes or the stuff that Lindsay left out in the video.

this guy has some really fascinating stuff that should really be taken to consideration!

Confessions of an Economic Hit Man - Part I

www.youtube.com...

Confessions of an Economic Hit Man - Part II

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
This guy has done nothing but interject unsubstantiated claims with common knowledge facts. I could have told you 4 years ago that the US was eventually going to go after Iraq, and could have told you the stuff about Saddam 15 years ago.

Now tell me this, what big oil exectutives are working out of some trailer office in hell, alaska in the middle of an oil field. Common, sounds like old Lindsey is believing tall tales, or else making it all up.

Also, the fact that he believes that confessions book from Perkins shows his gullibility or else his guile. Anyone who has read Perkins second book should be able to see the whole thing as being a big fantasy novel.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Wow, sorry to the OP. I didn't see this thread when I posted the video over here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...in case anyone is interested to read some more discussion on it.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
You know what's really sad is that there are people out there who actually believe that the fabricated and manipulated oil prices are justifiable because it's for our own good.

It's really offensive to think that a small group of self-absorbed people have hijacked our global resources.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Wow! This is a really good video. I'm very surprised this is not getting more attention than it has. I think everybody should watch this! Star and Flag.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
if the powers that be control the worlds life blood, how can the average investor profit?
There will be huge losers and huge winners, how can i be the latter?

If the world is going to end how can i hedge my bets?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Awesome video. I LOVE the truth!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
When you put Linsay and Perkins stories together ...WOW !
Our founding fathers said NOT to adopt paper money Only trade in Gold or silver. We didnt . Factorial banking. Money out of thin air. And then to demand oil only be sold in US dollars . YEP, were screwed .
Just as the countries that the world bank now owns, thats not enough, they want to own us too. Lot, Stock and barrel. No jobs, no self respect,
Broke, Starving , Homeless , and with out hope most will submit to total control...for a loaf of bread
BUT....
There will be a huge war first , maybe more than the 13 elite think we will be capable of fighting. Just as Brittan , Japan , and hitler Under estimated. It is written, if you care to read it, who will win, just as the rest has come to pass. However, It wont be a nation that wins , rather, it will be a mind set.
Peace in your journeys

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join