It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Shapeshifter Hysteria!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   

The only one that made me think for a moment was the most recent one w/ the reporter getting speckled skin, and it wasn't the affect on the skin that made me wonder, it was the fact that he stepped off camera as it got bad. Again, this could be something else, not sure.

He steps off camera right as video for the story is about to play. I see reporters doing that all the time. Right before it shows the video report it looks like he's reaching for an ear piece. Maybe that was acting up or he was simply taking it out? I could be completely wrong.

Did you see the images that were posted in this thread earlier that show the same exact frame except one comes from the original source and one is the YouTube video? The higher quality original shows nothing at all on his skin. No scales or green skin, nothing. But I wouldnt' be surprised if Meatclown said that was because only YouTube video compression brings out the real truth of shapeshifters.

Here's what someone with a camcorder or digial camera that records video can do. If I had one, I'd have done this a long time ago to show how wrong Meatclown is.

Make a video of yourself doing an everyday thing. Upload the full high quality video to a server that won't compress it and then upload that same exact video on YouTube and I bet any amount of money that in the YouTube video you'll see all those effects on the skin because it gets compressed and causes the pixelation that Meatclown loves to call shapeshifting.

The close-ups of the eyes always crack me up because you can see the pixels on the pupil go OUTSIDE THE EYE proving it's pixelation and nothing physical. If it were a physical change the pupil wouldn't go outside the eye with part of it ending up on the eyelid. It's a zoom-in on an already very low quality video, which causes even more pixelation to occur.

Seriously, if reptilians exist and it's soo hard for them to keep human form, why are they constantly on camera for anyone to see? That makes no sense at all if they're trying to hide thier true form from the people of the world now does it?

Since Meatclown loves asking people to do this and says nobody ever does it (when they actually have) here's random videos from YouTube that show effects that Meatclown talks about:

Clips form the Cosby Show Pilot Episoe

They appear to have green patches of skin throughout a lot of the video. Pay attention when Cosby is sitting at the desk and in the background you see a white poster on the wall. If you look at Cosby's hair, you see a thin green line bewtween his hair and where the poster is behind him. Look at the rest of his hair where the background behind him is brown. No green there, but still green on the other side.

OJ Simpson robbery video spoof

24 seconds in you see the entire frame pixelate. I'm sorry, shapeshift. This is a few guys spoofing the OJ robbery audio tape. Also small amounts of green on them.

Some Japanese game show?

Couldn't understand it, but it starts off showing a clip from the Eminem movie 8 Mile and Eminem has green patches of skin. At 19 or 20 seconds in you see a guy sitting down looking at a huge face on a stage and the face pixelates, sorry I mean shapeshift. A big face made of plastic by the way. I guess them reptilians took over stage props as well

North Coast Vlogger Gathering

Around 1:40 into the video you can see a lot pf pixelation, damn I said it again, I mean shapeshifting on his face.

Random videos found on YouTube all showing the same effects.

When someone like Meatclown starts off most of his shapeshfting threads with a line like "Here's a new video I made" or "I know I'll get flamed for posting this" that tells me something's up.

Also, me and others on here have said to do this with both the high quality original and the YouTube versions. In his last thread he finally posts a link to the original version. Except it was already a compressed video on YouTube which defeats the whole thing. What we meant was find the original source of the video that's NOT on YouTube and try finding the effects in there. Not take a YouTube video and find the effects, then take that same video and upload it to YouTube again. Which causes even more compression artifacts by the way. The fact you even did that shows you have no knowledge at all about video compression.

Want to believe that there might be a reptilian alien life on Earth? That's fine with me. What you're doing with all these shapeshifting videos it's just annoying though.

You were proven wrong when someone found the original video source of the Fox reporter that had none of the effects of shapeshifting in it. When that happened you had nothing more to say about that thread and started another thread. Anyone on here can go back and see that. Not to mention how that original YouTube video happened to vanish pretty fast not long after people started saying you were wrong and proving it.

[edit on 4-10-2007 by nightmare_david]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee

Well, then I truly feel sorry for you when the truth is actually revealed. Christians will take it the hardest.

Do you have ANY reason at all to believe the bible? Why do you believe a book that was written thousands of years ago by men? Why would you want to worship someone you don't know actually existed? Why would you want to worship someone period?

Don't take this offensively, but use common sense here. There are so many who believe in the bible who have no reason at all to believe in it. I was raised a Christian, and I actually believed in Jesus until my teens, then I questioned myself why I believe in it. I honestly couldn't answer that question.

Extraterrestrial beings who are technologically advanced very likely have the capabilities of fabricating religious phenomena, have you ever taken that into consideration? What makes you think that ET's didn't fabricate religions in order to manipulate us?

My intent isn't to offend religious folks at all, but I feel people to take these things into consideration.

No offense taken brother. I used to feel exactly as you do now. I believe the bible because the storys within within were from the time period and were accepted by the people living at those times. Specifically, in the new testament, i can't imagine jesus would have gained such a following if he wasn't genuine. I can't prove he existed, but i don't really feel the need to. My own belief is strong enough that i don't feel compelled to force my belief on others. But your right, ancient paganism at its core, was a product of these self-indulgent aliens (or whatever you want to call them) who tried to become gods in the eyes of us humans. Jesus did not embrace this, he renounced it. Don't confuse the perversion of Christianity that is the roman catholic church with true Christianity, as new agers like Icke often do.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david
Clips form the Cosby Show Pilot Episoe

They appear to have green patches of skin throughout a lot of the video. Pay attention when Cosby is sitting at the desk and in the background you see a white poster on the wall. If you look at Cosby's hair, you see a thin green line bewtween his hair and where the poster is behind him. Look at the rest of his hair where the background behind him is brown. No green there, but still green on the other side.

Hmmm, i looked and couldn't really make out what you were talking about. Can you give a time frame reference?

OJ Simpson robbery video spoof

24 seconds in you see the entire frame pixelate. I'm sorry, shapeshift. This is a few guys spoofing the OJ robbery audio tape. Also small amounts of green of them.

Ok, so you found a video briefly displaying minor pixilation (what digital video doesn't?) that doesn't remotely resemble the FOX video or pretty much any alleged shapeshifting video for that matter. But i guess thats case closed for the debunker anyway.

Some Japanese game show?

Couldn't understand it, but it starts off showing a clip from the Eminem movie 8 Mile and Eminem has green patches of skin. At 19 or 20 seconds in you see a guy sitting down looking at a huge face on a stage and the face pixelates, sorry I mean shapeshift. A big face made of plastic by the way. I guess them reptilians took over stage props as well.

Maybe im not looking hard enough, but I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. Are you talking about the dude whos on the couch? His face does look kind off odd when he turns to the left, but nothing that strange.

North Coast Vlogger Gathering

Around 1:40 into the video you can see a lot pf pixelation, damn I said it again, I mean shapeshifting on his face.

Some slight pixilation due to the fast movement of the camera mixed in with alot of shadow cast from the brim of his baseball hat to me.

Random videos found on YouTube all showing the same effects.

I'm not claiming all shapeshifting videos are authentic or genuine, but If you think these examples you gave mirror the alleged shapeshifting ones given in previous threads, your kidding yourself.

Don't take that the wrong way. I appreciate the skeptisim. Its a necessary element on any persuit of truth and i honestly would like to be proven wrong, that these anomalies are common digital artifacts or tricks of the light. But come on bro, those were some pretty weak examples.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   
You're deleting comments off the video you uploaded to YouTube. You're deleting any comment that goes against what you're saying. That's just pathetic and sad. Someone questions you and you don't even try to argue you just delete their comment as if it never existed. You're trying to make it look like anyone who makes a comment on there agrees with you.

You're also abusing religion. You're using religion to push your belief of a reptilian race that's trying to take over the world. You're using that as a scare tactic. I'm not even a religious person, but I have no respect at all for anyone who uses it to force a belief on another person.

You've been added to my ignore list. If I keep seeing your threads, I'll eventually get banned for anything I say to you or die from jsut the boredom of them.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david
You're deleting comments off the video you uploaded to YouTube. You're deleting any comment that goes against what you're saying. That's just pathetic and sad. Someone questions you and you don't even try to argue you just delete their comment as if it never existed. You're trying to make it look like anyone who makes a comment on there agrees with you.

lol, what are you talking about dude? I've done no such thing. Are you sure you posted the comment? Sometimes it requires you to refresh the page on your internet browser. Also if your posting curse words in your comments they might not process through. But seriously, thats kind of insulting to me, somebody who will fight for anybody's right to free speech.

You're also abusing religion. You're using religion to push your belief of a reptilian race that's trying to take over the world. You're using that as a scare tactic. I'm not even a religious person, but I have no respect at all for anyone who uses it to force a belief on another person.

When did i force my beliefs on anybody? I don't recall condemning anybody for disagreeing with me. Seriously, where are you getting this from? On that note, i have nothing but contempt for people who peddle fear and ignorance. That said, sorry if my beliefs scare you, that is not my intention.

You've been added to my ignore list. If I keep seeing your threads, I'll eventually get banned for anything I say to you or die from jsut the boredom of them.

er ok...

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   
During the second war against Iraq, we had daily reportings from journalists down there. The big thing about this war, was that most of the footage was done with camera-phones, and send digitally. If you took a look at just a few of these clips, you would see digital pixilation.

God bless those poor souls who believe that the entire armies and journalists send to Iraq (Including humwees and tanks in the background) are shapeshifting reptilians.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

While I can see that you are a bit miffed digital, I think that you and others take reptilian threads way to seriously.

To say there is no proof of them existing, while true, the same thing can be said of every thread on nearly all the forums on here.

Do we have any proof that god exists?, aliens?, Illuminati?. No. Just supposed evidence, speculation, theories, and good stories. Its all about what you simply what you want to believe. Haven't we seen some truly awful alien/UFO threads recently? They do more harm than good, and only serve to discredit the UFO community even more. They, in my opinion should be attacked instead of bad reptilian ones.

I hate to say this because Ive had it said to me many times, but if you don't like the thread, simply don't read it.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I didn't bother to read past page 1, because I had this terrible feeling that people would start posting YouTube videos.

First of all, any video that's converted to any format is compressed. If you upload that video to sites like YouTube they get compressed again, much like there are CBR and VBR (Constant vs Variant bit rate) .mp3s. Then those all have specific qualities to them which a user can usually determine during the initial export of the said file.

It's up to you guys to empirically prove that shape shifters exist. If you're able to give us some empirical data to work off on, I'm sure a branch of science would be more then pleased to officially start to investigate the phenomena. So don't give me any of that: "YOU ARE TOO RIGID AND CONSERVATIVE IN YOUR MENTALITY!" nonsense. New field of research = funding = money = very good for science.

So, again, give us some empirical data. You don't even have to give me a plethora, just 3-4 data points from 2+ sources.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Great thread. I'm in agreement with most of the comments here as far as folk claiming someone's shapeshifting in a youtube video. To me it's the same as folk claiming a bird, or water droplet, or insect, is a genuine UFO. It's very annoying. However, I did see a short video a few years ago that included Brenda Butler (of Rendlesham fame) being interviewed about a strange man called David Daniels who she claimed did shape-shift into a repltilian in front of her. I know that isn't proof either but what a strange story to tell. Apparently this tall blonde stranger, (looking kind of like a young David Bowie), was allowed to live in her caravan for a few weeks and had the heater on so high for so long the paint started peeling off the outside of the van. It was during a conversation with him that he invited Brenda to "watch this" and his skin turned bluey, and these reptilian scales popped up all over. Then he changed back. Arrangements were made for Mr Daniels to meet Admiral of the Fleet, Lord Hill Norton who took an interest in him but I don't know if the meeting ever took place. When Mr Daniels eventually left, Brenda started getting phone calls from Scotland Yard as to his whereabouts. She didn't believe the folk on the phone so asked for their number and when she called back she was surprised it actually WAS a Scotland Yard phone number and extension. All very mysterious. I heard a couple of years later that a very similar looking and sounding "David" was sighted (doing similar type visits to UFO researchers) somewhere in Australia.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by thesneakiod

Yay I'm not alone! I sure am glad there are others that have noticed this. I have to admit that the subject of reptilians is my least favorite or least believed conspiracy theory. That being said I can still put a little stock in the concept of reptoid beings from another planet before I can in Princess Dianna or President Bush being shape shifting roptoids because of a bad camera day.. Its the crappy YouTube videos that I'm more puffed about and the silly threads without a drop of merit that go on for 10 or so pages. Our motto is deny ignorance and I'm not claiming to be perfect in all of my posts but its painfully obvious that some of these threads are ignorant.

My lack of belief or desire to believe in reptilians is not because I'm not receptive to a good story or conspiracy theory. Its because everything Ive seen is just been poo so far and when conspiracy theorists don't even take it seriously and they laugh about it how am I going to choke it down. I mean even the shows on the History channel and A&E about reptilians are the ones that make even me turn the channel because of the smile on the crazy persons face as they describe the lame drawings. Hell I love this forum and mystery's and pretty much any good story but it just seems like reptilians are a running joke lately.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Why start a thread about something you think is a joke? Just to make yourself feel better about the fact that the vast majority agrees with you? Pretty lame in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
That was not the purpose meatclown! The thread is about the STUPID videos about shape shifting that have been posted here lately. I mean come on guy do you really believe your latest videos ? Really? Its total BS and not even worthy of a good debate. Dude David Icke himself would laugh at those videos.

[edit on 4-10-2007 by Digital_Reality]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Meatclown,
Again I'm not into reptilians but I'm receptive to any decent or semi factual evidence you can produce about shape shifting reporters or even random Internet people. Obviously according to you they have been slipping up lately on the news and having an out of control shape shift episode. Contrary to them being in another dimension or faster than the speed of light and all.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Well, I do believe in government related conspirancy like Pearl Habour, Moonlanding, 9/11, Rothschilds, NWO but I do not believe in this Reptilian stuff. I not even understand where the stuff started all about?

Anybody know when the first conspirancy fellow started with with reptilian feck?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I was hoping to get enlightenment on that in this thread but as of yet it has failed to produce anything. Not one measly scale or sheaded skin.

I would love to put this crap to bed, tuck it in and kiss it on the forehead but I'm afraid shapeshifting believers will always be among us. I guess it boils down to conspiracy preference and how people like it served up. I say tomato you say shapeshift.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
That was not the purpose meatclown! The thread is about the STUPID videos about shape shifting that have been posted here lately. I mean come on guy do you really believe your latest videos ? Really? Its total BS and not even worthy of a good debate. Dude David Icke himself would laugh at those videos.

[edit on 4-10-2007 by Digital_Reality]

Why do people act like anybody who believes in reptilians must think david icke's word is spoken gospel? I fundamentally disagree with ALOT of what the man has to say. If the videos arn't worthy of good debate why in the hell did you start this thread? Simply to mock i take it?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
I was hoping to get enlightenment on that in this thread but as of yet it has failed to produce anything. Not one measly scale or sheaded skin.

I would love to put this crap to bed, tuck it in and kiss it on the forehead but I'm afraid shapeshifting believers will always be among us. I guess it boils down to conspiracy preference and how people like it served up. I say tomato you say shapeshift.

Why should i waste my time trying to convince somebody who has already made up his mind? You've thrown out all possible video evidence, historical evidence probably won't count either because theres no way to substantiate it. Biblical references won't count either because the bible is a work of fiction right?

If you really want to put it to bed, just show me a compressed youtube video of a verifiable human's eyes acting the way the eyes do in the alleged shapeshifter videos.

Go ahead and prove me wrong. I'll gladly eat my hat. The ball is in your court.

[edit on 4-10-2007 by Meatclown]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Meatclown

If you really want to put it to bed, just show me a compressed youtube video of a verifiable human's eyes acting the way the eyes do in the alleged shapeshifter videos.

Then just take a look at ANY video you posted and you have what you ask for.
Please, with all respect, educate yourself about video compression, as it has been suggested several times. This is not meant to be offensive, but you don't exactly raise your credibility with posting a new "shapeshifting" video thread every 4-5 days, when you refuse to see the facts, that the people here hand you.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Going to cut and paste a little from my post on Pelosi....

...anytime any SHAPESHIFTING videos get out, the DISINFO agents get right to work.

Me, personally? Always believe those things live among us..... proof? Don't know what to tell you there. Think about conspiracy as a verb -- to conspire. Also, the overall picture of life in general, makes no sense to have evolved from apes to cavemen to this. Impossible. Is there any research out there on that? Links? Anyone?

Otherwise, you'll post and scroll through pages and pages of "fake" and "hoax" and "why are people posting these?" Like it's a rhetorical question? Why waste your time posting that unless you're a DISINFO agent, which might be a reptilian as well.

Did Miss Nancy, THE Democrat who is supposed to help ANYONE WITH A SENSE OF MORALS AND JUSTICE IMPEACH THESE CRIMINALS FORGET HER OTHER CONTACT LENS? And don't give me the 'compression' and it's the 'transfer' of the video. Damn, didn't realize how deep you sick f'n things rolled. Keep sticking up for one another. Truth will out.

We all saw V and know what Their Agenda is.... keep the shapeshifter videos coming along, I'll watch them everytime.... maybe the 9/11 info area will lead you to believe 'more then meets the eye' is a resounding statement. The *planes* (holo g) dissolved right into the buildings. The simplest way to explain to others, Thee Conspiracy, is, that's impossible. They would of hit the side of the building and sort of crashed to the pavement. (any known photos of airplane parts strewn all over lower Manhattan? Anyone? I know, I know, black boxes only burn on S11)

Otherworldly forces are in control and let's hope we're not dinner sooner or later. Annunaki giants and shapeshifters, no way, I'll grab the AK/ / / /

FURTHERMORE, as WE approach 2012 and the infamous 4th dimension and upward, maybe it's impossible for these, um, things, not to shapeshift / / / /
/ / / /

[edit on 4-10-2007 by arktkchr]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
So you want me to prove video distortion and pixelization and loss of quality due to compression wrong? I still don't get it! It proves itself wrong by default. Don't say your not going to enlighten me because my mind is made up because thats a cop out. please help me to be more informed. Honestly I don't think you even believe the videos you posted.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join