It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Shapeshifter Hysteria!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Look, I'm not saying that I don't believe.
The universe is way to big to discount any type of lifeform.
I still want to see for myself, and I'm sure the rest of you do too.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
But these days here lately I have to question why so many people are getting all uptight about this?? Come on its good fun, and if people want to romance this idea I say let them!!!

What IF you'd actually seen a UFO/UAP like thousands and thousands of other people and you wanted to discuss the subject seriously?

What IF you were concerned that the legitimacy of the subject of UFOs/UAP was actively being compromised by "good fun" some people are having at the subjects expense?

Who cares if someone wants to have some "good fun"? I don't. BUT, I object that it should be at the expense of the UFO Phenomena!

I don't think any Fiction that involves some form of "Alien" deserves to be posted as "possibly real" on the UFO forum. Call me crazy but the subject of UFOs already has a 'stigma' without the FLOOD of FICTION that so many people seem to think is such "good fun".

Not only that but you could think of every HOAX perpetrated against the UFO community as someone's "good fun", and in that respect there is NOTHING to stop people who wish to discredit the UFO phenomena and legitimate forums by posting nonsense on purpose.

NOW remember that it's not John Q. Public that is stigmatised for wanting to have some "good fun", its the people who've actually seen UFOs and want to discuss the subject seriously with others who are genuinely interested who are stigmatised in the real world.

BTW, the real world is where the UFO phenomena exists too if anyone was wondering...

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Just be sure to treat the topic with some thought, or you'll create an even bigger mess. Don't throw the baby out with the bath water. Some reptilian subjects may be under researched, baseless or missing any type of support, but not all are going to suffer with the same problems. Let's not make the word "reptilian" into the problem child. Otherwise, "greys" will be next. And then "ufos." And pretty soon, there won't be a UFO support group on ATS.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Funny, I was actually discussing this very subject with a friend last night. I am struck broadside when I see discussion of "men and women that shape change into snake-dragon-people."

Call me old-school, but This claim alone removes me from any peripheral subject matter whatsoever immediately. (be it UFO's, Big Brother, 2012, NWO) Stuff I would consider being very serious....

But I feel like "Bob Bobski" sitting in on a "flying saucer" conversation. I feel it is such a childish, sci-fi driven subject. Seems like a discussion whose sole purpose is designed to discredit, be it directed at this website or wherever. And yes, this recent onslaught has pretty much come across like a bunch of 10 y/o's. It's seriously NOT SERIOUS is what I'm getting at, that's all!

Believe me I couldn't hold an argument about this subject. I have always tuned out as soon as "reptiles" are mentioned. & I haven't done any homework, so please don't try to crucify me.

Anyone remember paranormal forums around 1997-1999?? It's very reminiscent of when every thread began saturated with "When I was 14....", "Hi, I'm 14 and..." "me and my kid brother saw a ghost"

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Resources for study on the subject:

Reptilian Artifacts

From the Iraq Museum Database
First three images are from Sumer. The male figurine is from Enki's city of Eridu and is the only figurine found from the time period when he was said to rule Sumer with his brother, Enlil. (enlil was from nibru, known today as ancient nippur. there are no existing figurines depicting enlil that i'm aware of)
oi.uchicago.edu...

The Nachash and His Seed
Some Explanatory notes on why the Serpent in Genesis 3, wasn't a Serpent
By Michael S. Heiser (it's a .pdf file)
www.thedivinecouncil.com...

Flying Serpents and Dragons

A book written back in 1990 by a french-american author. In it, he describes the "gods" of Genesis as reptilian. This is not a light read. It's 17 chapters long and contains the researcher's theories and hypotheses on the subject matter. If you're a christian, jew or muslim, you may find this disturbing and offensive. But the research has a few gems scattered through out it. Just depends on how much "alternative" research you can handle.

English version
www.slowmotiondoomsday.com...
French version
www.slowmotiondoomsday.com...

There's some references, anyway. Not much, but a good place to start.

[edit on 4-10-2007 by undo]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
If you build it they will come? Hysteria or histrionics? Look 'em up in sources-medical - HPD. Lotta that goin' around. Histerical myth? Historical for sure. Hmmm... perhaps "too-much"? The frequency of "not-so-strong" supporting data seems to be on an up-turn. Very real, very here and now. "Feels" a bit like "spam" at times. N'est pa? Bien sur.

The notions of a few gone all-walkabout through sociologic amplification provided by a modern networked techno-society cut with boredom... and the attention-seeking behaviour? Welcome to the 21st Century, I guess eh? Where ideas go viral. Just needs the "right" push to go big. Got drones?

I do not discount the notion of "reptilians" as a bi-pedal lifeform possibility one bit. Do I see any evidence of any real "strength" of data in the last few months? I don't think so Tim. The posse of paucity are at large.

As long as the poster can't be demonstrated to be abusing or contravening the community user ecosystem; T and C in a way to attract enough negative attention... well whatcha gonna do but not post and not read about reptilians from less than reliable data providers? It is what it is. One could choose to be entertained or one can find other threads.

I see much of it as potential misrepresentation on the surface (callous-I). But then I'm old. More visceral I suspect it is something of histrionics and hysteria occupying... dare I say it? A void.

My "meme"ory isn't what it was when I was in my 50's. Kind of like getting a cold... what we "see" is the expectorant-manifest of that affliction. Could be worse; diarrhea can kill. So can Komodo saliva. People do "off-nominal" stuff sometimes with great zeal... some entertain, few inform. Forum-ffiti of a sort. Every now and again someone puts forth weak data but lately? Flood gates seem more open than one might reasonably expect.

Caveat emptor - get a helmet. Want the posts to go away? Don't read them and they drop like a rock. Let them "talk" to the nothingness of the ether, maybe they will seek more appropriate attention or get a life not quite so very "singularly-focussed".

Genuinely some folks need help to get the sort of help they really need sometimes. It's all fun till someone puts an "eye" out. Wink, wink. Geez, I don't know whether to laugh or call the NIMH and see what's on the radar for a DSM cert Dx of this. "Reptilian-spongiform-encephalopathy" - "puddin' brain" over Reptilians. Mass-psychosis? Ill'n for sure. Achoo!

Cheers and sympathies for the patient... sittin' shiva on this one.

Vic

[edit on 4-10-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Just be sure to treat the topic with some thought, or you'll create an even bigger mess. Don't throw the baby out with the bath water. Some reptilian subjects may be under researched, baseless or missing any type of support, but not all are going to suffer with the same problems. Let's not make the word "reptilian" into the problem child. Otherwise, "greys" will be next. And then "ufos." And pretty soon, there won't be a UFO support group on ATS.

I agree

Though I'm still going to just ignore any "zOMG I got a pixelated YouTube video of a no-name reporter on Fox shapeshifting into a reptilian...zOMG END OF WORLD...YOUR EARTH ARE BELONG TO US!!!11!!!" threads

[edit on 4-10-2007 by nightmare_david]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
All this talk of reptilians distracts us from the real threat.... the Cardassians... lol.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Remember the movie SSSSSS with that Battlestar Gallactiga guy? I saw a preview, a preview, on cable when I was a little girl and I still have nitemares.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I've been thinking and does anyone else agree that Meatclown's threads are starting to look more like someone who just wants attention? He's already created another shapeshifter thread after the Fox reporter one.

Since 9-18-2007, he's created 5 threads about videos he found on YouTube that show "shapeshifters". 5 threads in under a month, that are all about the same subject just a different video, it's a little over-the-top IMHO. If I were a mod or admin I'd consider that SPAM.

He creates the thread and is quickly proven wrong. Then the arguing will start and he'll argue back and forth, then suddenly vanish to create another thread. It's getting old.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Alright, i'm gunna keep this brief, but i have to say this because its bugging me.

I believe in "reptilians," but that doesn't mean i don't think david icke is full of #. I KNOW what disinfo is, and i think alot of the junk that gets thrown around in this field of research is just that. But, just because i think alot of the speculation is bunk, doesn't mean there isn't alot of convincing evidence for their existence. I see them as the neo-nefilim that survived the deluge spoken of in the bible. Just because you believe in reptilians doesn't mean you have to believe in nibiru (which i think is disinfo) or the annunaki (which i think is sitchen's disinfo) or the debunked astrotheology people like icke use to discredit christ. Half of the reptilian theory is designed to turn you away from god and his son and recognize some spiritual alien authority. This is where i draw the line.

I think arizona weilder was telling the truth about the fact that reptilians exist, but she was DEFINATLY programmed to lie about their purpose or origins. I also think alex coilter is unknowingly a disinfo agent. Half of their info is true, but the other half, this newage religious movement, is almost certainly part of end times deception.

That said heres a link from my most recent shapeshifting video:

youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   
David Icke is not to blame for the silliness on here. He is the whipping boy, the scapegoat. His beliefs are based on well-reasoned research, in turn based on other people's research and experiences.

Now, all this YouTube stupidity is just made up by people trying to get a rise out of forum-goers such as our good selves. They are the people to blame. David Icke has nothing to do with this. If anything, they're probably intentionally doing it to ridicule Icke. Wouldn't be surprised if they're making the silly video clips up, posting them on YouTube, then come on to a forum to rip it to shreds.

I'm no believer in the Reptilian thing, but I've read Icke's research and find it all fascinating. I bet these people who pick up on light reflections in the eyes and try to pass them off as 'Reptilian eyes' have never read anything about the Annunaki.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Not to go off topic, but i find it funny the double standards people use. When confronted with something inexplicable they claim you can't trust anything you see on TV, yet when confronted with smoking gun proof of 9/11 TV fakery they take the complete opposite attitude.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
Now, all this YouTube stupidity is just made up by people trying to get a rise out of forum-goers such as our good selves. They are the people to blame. David Icke has nothing to do with this. If anything, they're probably intentionally doing it to ridicule Icke. Wouldn't be surprised if they're making the silly video clips up, posting them on YouTube, then come on to a forum to rip it to shreds.

I'm no believer in the Reptilian thing, but I've read Icke's research and find it all fascinating. I bet these people who pick up on light reflections in the eyes and try to pass them off as 'Reptilian eyes' have never read anything about the Annunaki.

So you respect david icke's speculative research of the reptilian phenomena, but you have no respect for people that search for evidence that might lend some real credibility to it?

Interesting...

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   
David Icke and the whole reptile thing is disinfo IMO.

It only creates rifts in the NWO groups,also takes time and resources to research this subject takes your mind of the real issues.

Giant lizards that morph into humans...........use your head.

Meatclown,there is nothing in your video at all.Maybe I'm blind but what am I suppose to see here?

[edit on 4-10-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Meatclown
Alright, i'm gunna keep this brief, but i have to say this because its bugging me.

I believe in "reptilians," but that doesn't mean i don't think david icke is full of #. I KNOW what disinfo is, and i think alot of the junk that gets thrown around in this field of research is just that. But, just because i think alot of the speculation is bunk, doesn't mean there isn't alot of convincing evidence for their existence. I see them as the neo-nefilim that survived the deluge spoken of in the bible. Just because you believe in reptilians doesn't mean you have to believe in nibiru (which i think is disinfo) or the annunaki (which think is sitchen's disinfo) or the debunked astrotheology people like icke use to discredit christ. Half of the reptilian theory is designed to turn you away from god and his son and recognize some spiritual alien authority. This is where i draw the line.

I think arizona weilder was telling the truth about the fact that reptilians exist, but she was DEFINATLY programmed to lie about their purpose or origins. I also think alex coilter is unknowingly a disinfo agent. Half of their info is true, but the other half, this newage religious movement, is almost certainly part of end times deception.

The only reason you say these people are "disinfo" is because you believe the bible. I'm sorry, but none of those you mentioned have been proven to be hoaxers or disinfo. Alex Collier's friend saw a UFO hover over his house and his written a letter to Dr. Salla to verify his authenticity. No one is trying to discredit Christ, they're simply exposing that religion is nothing but population control.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Meatclown, David himself has said that the phenomena is something that cannot be captured on camera because it occurs on another dimensional level and if you see it for yourself, it means you have been 'drawn in' on their terms. In the real world, nothing looks different. On a dimensional level, your reality is changing. That was how David himself explained it, and I think Arizona Wilder (I think from memory) said something along the same lines. The people claiming to have it all on camera are goofballs and liars. Unless they have some special camera apparatus that can film phenomena in the electromagnetic spectrum beyond human capabilities (like how dogs can hear frequencies we cannot, or how infrared cameras / nightshot can pick up ufos usually invisible to man).

Compression artifacts and light reflections on the pupils do not equal evidence of shapeshifting. I think it's baloney, and I think David would think so too. No wonder he's getting out of the conspiracy business. Some things just cannot be explained within this realm of reality, and nobody is ever going to prove this stuff within this realm of reality. Some people think they can. They are deluded, or they are deceitful. If I'm wrong, then please bring forth your evidence to prove otherwise.

[edit on 4-10-2007 by RiotComing]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I am not sure why I am going to add to his topic, but something compels me to do it... maybe its my inner reptile.. LOL - Ok in all seriousness, I have a been a very serious researcher of Religious and Conspiratory truth for around 2 years, and spend around 8 hours a day reading material, watching lectures. I have read and watched all of Icke's, Jordan Maxwell, Michael Tsarion, and hundreds mores work.

Now I can't honestly say I believe in reptilians, but I also can't say that I don't believe in reptilians. I personally have seen all the supposed transformations on on google, and youtube, and most if not all are laughable. The only one that made me think for a moment was the most recent one w/ the reporter getting speckled skin, and it wasn't the affect on the skin that made me wonder, it was the fact that he stepped off camera as it got bad. Again, this could be something else, not sure.

Anyway, the reason that I don't condemn the whole idea of reptilians, is that if you say its impossible, thats when you become blind sided, I can see why Icke, and others have come to conclusion that they believe there is a reptilian shapeshifting race on the planet. It is relatively intriguing that so many religions around the work depict the evil entity as a snake, serpent, aligator, and many other reptile like creates. If you also start researching Symbolism, there is so much symbolism involving the snake including the headress of the ancient Egyptian pharoahs.

Also how saturated w/ a reptile race, our games, and movies are w/ this idea. We have Conan the Barbarian, he fought the serpent men, and if you have watched the old cartoon of Conan, remember they were shapeshifting reptilians. Also remember the movie V, not V for Vendetta but V. It was a series that was about world leaders being a reptilian race, and no one knowing it. In Everquest we have Iksars, a reptilian race, Why all the reptile. Now I am not saying this is proof, but I will say that when there is a conspiracy going on, I have noticed that movies and games come out relating to the subject, as if trying to hint the idea. Maybe its all coincidence, and people seeing what they want to see. There are also an overwelming # of people who claim to have had a reptilian experience, and I am not talking those who had preheard about them, there was even a video I saw somewhere a long while back that was a bunch of women, talking about a person shapeshifting during sexual acts, and being all upset, if was a meet for those women to cope.

After seeing all this I can't say "NO IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR THERE TO BE A REPTILIAN RACE ON THE PLANET", that would be irresponsible of me as researcher, and of Icke as a researcher, at the same time I cannot say that it is impossible for these all to be coincidences, Anyway does it really matter even if there are or aren't reptiles as world leaders, either way I think we as researchers can say that the leaders are not doing very good things, and are manipulating us for their own agenda, and people need to band together, and say enough is enough.

I humbly ask all of you to relax and don't get caught of on details that don't matter, if you can't believe something set it aside, and move on, don't throw it away though. We are here to help open eyes, and make this planet a better place, not to quarrel amonst ourselves about petty details, "A People divided is easily controlled, and manipulated."

Thanks, and you all have a wonderful day,

Alternative Researcher,

Blake K. Stoltman

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee

The only reason you say these people are "disinfo" is because you believe the bible. I'm sorry, but none of those you mentioned have been proven to be hoaxers or disinfo. Alex Collier's friend saw a UFO hover over his house and his written a letter to Dr. Salla to verify his authenticity. No one is trying to discredit Christ, they're simply exposing that religion is nothing but population control.

Its funny you say that because i was actually an atheist for most of my life, then i was turned onto the new age spiritualy after reading about all this ufo stuff, but now, after finding how much of it is a deception, especially in the area of astrotheology, i have turned to christ. Also, I think your confused about my understanding of the term disinfo. It doesn't imply that the agent is actively deceiving you. I honestly think alex collier has the experiences he says he does, but that doesn't mean that the beings giving him said experiences arn't lying. Check out behold a pale horse for more information about how the government tries to make people unknowingly disinformation agents. And yes, all of these new age movements are discrediting christ as the son of god and a part of the holy trinity. The aliens that have been engaging this planet for years are satanic. They are liars, deceivers, and sinners. Just look at some of the abduction stories where people have said the name christ and stopped the experience all together.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Meatclown
Its funny you say that because i was actually an atheist for most of my life, then i was turned onto the new age spiritualy after reading about all this ufo stuff, but now, after finding how much of it is a deception, especially in the area of astrotheology, i have turned to christ.

Well, then I truly feel sorry for you when the truth is actually revealed. Christians will take it the hardest.

Do you have ANY reason at all to believe the bible? Why do you believe a book that was written thousands of years ago by men? Why would you want to worship someone you don't know actually existed? Why would you want to worship someone period?

Don't take this offensively, but use common sense here. There are so many who believe in the bible who have no reason at all to believe in it. I was raised a Christian, and I actually believed in Jesus until my teens, then I questioned myself why I believe in it. I honestly couldn't answer that question.

Extraterrestrial beings who are technologically advanced very likely have the capabilities of fabricating religious phenomena, have you ever taken that into consideration? What makes you think that ET's didn't fabricate religions in order to manipulate us?

My intent isn't to offend religious folks at all, but I feel people need to take these things into consideration.

And yes, abductions are stopped by calling the name of Jesus. But you have to understand, many abductions that take place are done by HUMANS, not ET's. If negative ET's did create religion, wouldn't it be reasonable to assume that they back off so it lends credence to their fabrication?

[edit on 4-10-2007 by GeeGee]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join