It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Shapeshifter Hysteria!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Basket
The problem with the world today including this forum is Political Correctness. When someone says or posts crap, we can get in trouble for calling it crap in a public arena,

Its the result of trying to mold and massage the content into a type of false discourse.....where real, human dissent is shushed and the contributors are forced to engage in a bizarre type of interaction that, IN MY HUMBLE OPINION, reeks of artificiality and phoniness.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Case in point, watch as IgnoreTheFacts has to dance around what he said here. Funny, he was spot on.

[edit on 3-10-2007 by Grey Basket]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I don't know what it is recently, but threads about this topic really seemed to have boomed in this forum, and without good reason. Every single thread purporting to have "amazing" video footage has been thoroughly laughable.

The fact is, there has yet to have been a single photograph or video that shows anything close to a humanoid reptilian. Even published authors like David Icke and 'researchers'/webmasters like John Rhodes do not purport to have ever seen or come in contact with a reptillian humanoid, their greatest claim to fame is having spoken or corresponded with someone who claims that they have.

There is absolutely ZERO visual evidence of any reptillian humanoid intelligent lifeforms. There is only second hand reports and supposed witness testimony.

Many of the Reptillian fans will point to ancient cultures that venerate snakes and serpents, but that is hardly evidence of a race of Reptillians either.

The figurines of 'Reptillian-looking' humanoids, I admit, are interesting, but there are also ancient artworks with all kinds of funky animal-humanoids, do we believe in a race of Jackal-people or the Lion Head People?

I would actually like to see some sort of moderating done on the plethora of these youtube threads, or at least have them all kept to one thread, because each and every single one has been complete and utter bunkem, and I'm suprised that the few people posting them have been allowed to do so, so many times.

[edit on 3-10-2007 by VelvetSplash]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Personally I think anyone associated with faux news is a phony ________ fill it in... reporter... human... etc.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Well these topics started off early summer. If you recall a man who's information was written off as a hoax talked about the new info boom to turn humans agains Aliens. I have seen no reason to declare what he said as a hoax. I have paid special attention to all UFO - E.T. posts. These have all increased the past summer.

As far as the Lizard Aliens being(s) taken seriously or not. I myself had contact in the past by one. It was the morning after flight 800. I was delving into the cause of why the government shot the plane down. Soon to follow I was contacted almost ESP like by a Lizard Alien. It spoke to me, through this vision in my mind and said that I better stop snooping or... anyhow soon later I found myself passed out on my back on the couch after a nap, then awaking a short while later unable to move. At first I tried moving my arms and then legs unsuccessfully. I tried lifting my head to see what was keeping me tide down, my head was locked in position. I was stuck with my eyes open, with only my thoughts. Unable to scream to warn my mother who was in the apartment. I could hear her only rooms away blowdrying her hair completely unaware of the terror I was experiencing. Struggling with all my power within I gave up, tired fighting my body to move. I then regained control over myself and checked on my mother who was unharmed.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Well these topics started off early summer. If you recall a man who's information was written off as a hoax talked about the new info boom to turn humans agains Aliens. I have seen no reason to declare what he said as a hoax. I have paid special attention to all UFO - E.T. posts. These have all increased the past summer.

As far as the Lizard Aliens being(s) taken seriously or not. I myself had contact in the past by one. It was the morning after flight 800. I was delving into the cause of why the government shot the plane down. Soon to follow I was contacted almost ESP like by a Lizard Alien. It spoke to me, through this vision in my mind and said that I better stop snooping or... anyhow soon later I found myself passed out on my back on the couch after a nap, then awaking a short while later unable to move. At first I tried moving my arms and then legs unsuccessfully. I tried lifting my head to see what was keeping me tide down, my head was locked in position. I was stuck with my eyes open, with only my thoughts. Unable to scream to warn my mother who was in the apartment. I could hear her only rooms away blowdrying her hair completely unaware of the terror I was experiencing. Struggling with all my power within I gave up, tired fighting my body to move. I then regained control over myself and checked on my mother who was unharmed.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Hmm a double post!

Anyhoo, i am very glad someone decided to post a thread about this 'boom' in the whole reptillian humanoid thing because to be honest it got to the point where i just went right past any thread that even had the dreaded R letter in it, What is it, people jumping on the bandwagon or something? I do believe in ET's 100% but i still believe decent evidence has to be brung to the table, not distorted low quality youtube video's of news reporters or talk show hosts 'shapeshifting'.

Now if i post a thread tomorrow about reptillians you'll know or sure i seen one on the way to work

My moneys on the bus driver.

[edit on 3-10-2007 by Smugallo]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
All of these new threads about reptilian shapeshifter's are just plain silly!
I have yet to see a thread about reptilian shapeshifter's that doesn't make me laugh to the point I piss myself. I'm having a hard time believing if these threads are for real or just a joke.

It's too bad really. Only a year ago or so you would have been hard pressed to see this on the UFO forum.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
What's worse is that sooner or later someone is going to try to convince us that wrestling is fake.

When that happens I'm out of here.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I see your Reptilian, and raise you 2 Aliens.. honestly people, why are you so enraged over this? Sure, it's a very popular CT to hate based on the outlandish claims attached to it, but theres about as much physical proof supporting their existence as there is for aliens, I mean at least these things aren't from light years away or something.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Yeah it's getting somewhat ridiculous.

What's funny is when 90% of the people replying to these reptilian threads *know* that it's a result of crappy compression and the guy just outright denies that that is in fact the cause. Even after being shown the original high quality version.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Simply the fact that so many people are so outraged about this makes believe we really are brainwashed.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfTom
Digital,

I couldn't agree with you more. I think this Icke character is to blame for this stuff. Also, I think he's copied the old TV mini-series "V".

Hehe V was ripped off from all the older ideas honestly..
V was in a time where people where just starting to mock David Icke about all that... Conspiracy is an artists gold mine..
MOst shows and movies are taken directly from conspiracy theory, not the other way around like you suggest here...

Ive said this many times before, but I still belive the whole reptile shapeshifting deal is a metaphore!! not to be taken litterally!!

But these days here lately I have to question why so many people are getting all uptight about this?? Come on its good fun, and if people want to romance this idea I say let them!!!

[edit on 3-10-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
If you want the truth, ask the government. They'll tell you.

Lizard men, honestly! Almost as ridiculous as aliens from outer space!

[edit on 3/10/07 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smugallo
What is it, people jumping on the bandwagon or something?

That's exactly what it seems like to me. One person claims to have spoken to someone who spoke to these things (there it's working out like one of those urban legend friend-of-a-friend thing) and then next comes a hoaxer who tries to see how far he can fool the gullible people. Before you know it everyone who feels their lives are insignificant and boring (and that's most people) start to "see" reptilians in their every day lives just to add a little drama to their sad blip of existence. It's how mass hysterias work.

Someone mentioned earlier about it entering the hive mind or something like that. Maybe in the Anglosphere. Such tales here in the East would be looked upon for what it is. Silly. And therefore it doesn't gain traction.

Edit to respond to this:

Originally posted by BrokenVisage
I see your Reptilian, and raise you 2 Aliens.. honestly people, why are you so enraged over this? Sure, it's a very popular CT to hate based on the outlandish claims attached to it, but theres about as much physical proof supporting their existence as there is for aliens, I mean at least these things aren't from light years away or something.

Not hate. Annoyed. Stuff like these bring the whole community down. Mention conspiracy and you get this sort of nonsense popping to mind. You know people can't help but to generalise. Now because of a couple of "me-too" herd mentality, bandwagon jumping, gullible individuals, those that follow real conspiracies like the dirty dealings of the Fed or behind the scenes of the Rothchilds get lumped together with the reptilian shape-shifter crowd.

The same can be said about the more outlandish UFO or alien stories. I mean I believe there are aliens out there. I'm just not sure whether they've landed or not because there's so much noise to filter through. That was politically correct. Let me rephrase. There's to much crap I've got to sift through. I've better things to do. So I rarely venture into the UFO section any more. It's polluted with utter junk.

[edit on 3-10-2007 by Beachcoma]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I saw famous golfer Gary Player in an infomercial tonight. He had those weird pupils, but I know he's not a Reptilian.

It looked like the cameraman reflected in his pupils. Take a closer look at the other vids around.

(These fad subjects come in spurts. It was the "disclosure is coming soon and here's why" recently, now it's the "shapeshifting" fad, another will replace it. Just keep your [non-Reptilian!] eyes on the bigger picture, not the diversions.)

Chaz.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Dude, I started a thread asking for proof like...a year ago.
(www.abovetopsecret.com...)
And ssso far, nothing!
No one has come forward to offer anything other than sssspeculation.

I mean, they might be here (or there, or anywhere)...it's totally possssssible.
Of course, if we...er..I mean they...yesss, if they are here, we would need to be cloaked from the primitive eyessss of the ressst of the lawlesss apess...

Okay, no seriously...
There are stories and so on and blah blah blah going back for centuries and whatnot, but still nothing definitive that has been brought forward.

So, my question is...
What's up with that?

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Better yet, why not issue the challenge to any and all actual Reptillians to show up here and post videos of themselves changing.

Yo, we made that challenge last year.
Supposedly, there was a guy up on here who thought he was of reptilian descent.
Making claims that he changes forms and so on.
Nothing came of it.
The search continues I guess.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
See, I do believe in "Reptilians" maybe more than anyone on this forum.
But shapeshifting is a bunch of made-up bull thant makes me laugh so hard...

What's up with all the shapshifting videos, you ask...
Well, I guess it's like a trend.
Reminds me of the times when Korn put out their first album - it was sh!tty as hell, but kids were buying it because it was trendy.
Unfortunately, trends like this never die. They just transform into something even more sh!tty (Limp Bizkit).

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Guy
See, I do believe in "Reptilians" maybe more than anyone on this forum.
But shapeshifting is a bunch of made-up bull thant makes me laugh so hard...

You got your second thought straight right... because they are not here....yet and again, correct?

and I'm not sure about that first thought, but I do know you´re not alone on this.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join