It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wierd Small Camp Site Under A Huge Rock In The Bush

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dntwastetime
Well since I opened the can Ill go ahead and cook it. Monsanto creates seeds that do not produce seed. As well as if you have a field of corn and monsanto scum find even 1 plant of there patented seeds , they take your farm from you. These scumlords jam new genetic creations into the world every day. The planets genetic code is becoming mush, and the bee die off is evidence of this. There are countrys in Europe who have banned monsanto BT corn because of the pesticides. Also they already have made corn that produces live HIV viruses. Google search this info and your eyes will open to the horror of ignoring these megascum genetic seed creators.
Yea I like to use the word SCUM!

HIV corn read and weep.
DWT

[edit on 1-10-2007 by dntwastetime]

very intresting stuff there seems crazy haha never knew such thing lol so the umbrella has something to do with a company that produces some type of things wierd and wierder it gets haha i should of took a pic of inside the lil tent

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Dude, why are you so scared? Just open / rip the tent quickly (be sure you're armed in any case) and then stay well back, lol!

If it appears to be a human, just apologize.

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Probably a homeless guy, or maybe someone who's camping?

I actually thought the same thing.

[edit on 1-10-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheoOne
Dude, why are you so scared? Just open / rip the tent quickly (be sure you're armed in any case) and then stay well back, lol!

If it appears to be a human, just apologize.

[edit on 1-10-2007 by TheoOne]

at the time i was with my gf and she was scared and like she was telling me not to do anything so i was abit scared myself lol incase something happens to us so i just peeked and saw like a boot and it moved so i ran haha i might check it out next time i go there

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Here's the thing I think you may ought to remember: Man up.
If your girlfriend tells you she's scared, therefore you shouldn't be scared, right? So...

But if you walk away and not do anything, then it may be your loss and may be stuck with a thought for the rest of your life.

[edit on 2-10-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Here's the thing I think you may ought to remember: Man up.
If your girlfriend tells you she's scared, therefore you shouldn't be scared, right? So...

But if you walk away and not do anything, then it may be your loss and may be stuck with a thought for the rest of your life.

[edit on 2-10-2007 by TheoOne]

yeh i wasent scared that much but wene i got close i got this kind of feeling it was cold lol i got scared lol and so then i did it quick den ran lol wasent normal haha

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoFunkyMe
i just found this section kind of intresting because if u see how he is living it aint human lol there was spider webs inside were he was living and like spiders everywere and like the heat omg is insane there and dirty and u will easyly get itchy with the tress and its a absalute hard place to live somethings up ohh i wish i dident run i should of took a pic of inside hope to go back soon if he aint gone

There are people in America who choose to live like that in their homes.

I just watched an old episode of "COPS" the other day and they had an old woman living in absolute filth up to her knees...and huge HUGE cobwebs strung everywhere inside their home.

Mental illness does a number of people

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Originally posted by SoFunkyMe
i just found this section kind of intresting because if u see how he is living it aint human lol there was spider webs inside were he was living and like spiders everywere and like the heat omg is insane there and dirty and u will easyly get itchy with the tress and its a absalute hard place to live somethings up ohh i wish i dident run i should of took a pic of inside hope to go back soon if he aint gone

There are people in America who choose to live like that in their homes.

I just watched an old episode of "COPS" the other day and they had an old woman living in absolute filth up to her knees...and huge HUGE cobwebs strung everywhere inside their home.

Mental illness does a number of people

dats quit intresting wene the spider wbs come out everywere thats the freaky part lol

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Hey man, are you drunk?

You might want to type more proper

Ram

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Looks like - there have been a fire under that rock - it's all black.

Maybe the residence of that tent burned away all the lizards and spiders before setting up the "tent".

Looks spooky though.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
i actualy just noticed i was thinking it was maybe a fugitive missing in australia and he is there hiding away from were cops come because i saw a police patrol come next to like the area on the day i was there so yeh

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Hey man, are you drunk?

You might want to type more proper

i was drinking yes

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
it seemed like a very quit area also y would cops patrol the waters during that time u know? the bush is next to a river hawsbury river very big

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Is Survivor Guy filming a new episode? Ive seen him sleeping in worse conditions.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Maybe you should go back and investigate. In all honesty, it's probably just a homeless guy who happens to have an umbrella.

Seriously though, you ran off? You could have stayed around, maybe he would have invited you in or given you a pet spider. You could call the cops on him, that is if he's doing something illegal eg. camping in a no camping area, but it would just be easier to leave him be. That being said, you could return and try and poke him with something.

I really don't see anything weird going on here at all. Sorry.

Of course if this does turn out to be something huge, none of what you just read ever existed.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben236
Maybe you should go back and investigate. In all honesty, it's probably just a homeless guy who happens to have an umbrella.

Seriously though, you ran off? You could have stayed around, maybe he would have invited you in or given you a pet spider. You could call the cops on him, that is if he's doing something illegal eg. camping in a no camping area, but it would just be easier to leave him be. That being said, you could return and try and poke him with something.

I really don't see anything weird going on here at all. Sorry.

Of course if this does turn out to be something huge, none of what you just read ever existed.

i am just hoping i dont get the afp @ my door saying u have pics of a man that is wanted or something and cease my camera or not my camera my gfs lol
quit intresting actualy lol

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SoFunkyMe

Leave the guy alone.

He's just homeless.

He could have a pink Barbie umbrella for all he cares. Just as long as he's got something keeping rain off his head and kids that don't us sentence structure or any kind of grammar what-so-ever, out of his face.

Actually, have a sandwich with him. Maybe he's interesting and you can write a screen-play about the heartwarming bum.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Have compassion. Maybe he has the truth of today in allegory.

He may be the vagrant from the 1984 TV series "The Tripods"

He may have a pair of binoculars for you...

[edit on 2-10-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Quit nosing around my campsite! I'm sitting here in my tent in the woods on a vision quest, WITH my laptop so I can post here on ATS!

Its kind of cool. I like the "fugitive" idea, but down there in the sticks of Aussieland, I'd be more concerned about the darn vicious snakes you guys have; Oh! AND that "Yowie" thing!

If it was here in Iowa, I'd go with the "homeless guy" or "meth-lab" thing. I've been out deer-hunting before and stumbled upon it on my Uncle's land. Its kinda scary--unless of course, you're the only one with a gun!

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by PistolPete
reply to post by SoFunkyMe

Leave the guy alone.

He's just homeless.

He could have a pink Barbie umbrella for all he cares. Just as long as he's got something keeping rain off his head and kids that don't us sentence structure or any kind of grammar what-so-ever, out of his face.

Actually, have a sandwich with him. Maybe he's interesting and you can write a screen-play about the heartwarming bum.

next time i go there i will be sure to check inside and open and have a look if he is home lol if its human

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by CreeWolf
Quit nosing around my campsite! I'm sitting here in my tent in the woods on a vision quest, WITH my laptop so I can post here on ATS!

Its kind of cool. I like the "fugitive" idea, but down there in the sticks of Aussieland, I'd be more concerned about the darn vicious snakes you guys have; Oh! AND that "Yowie" thing!

If it was here in Iowa, I'd go with the "homeless guy" or "meth-lab" thing. I've been out deer-hunting before and stumbled upon it on my Uncle's land. Its kinda scary--unless of course, you're the only one with a gun!

yeh it is quit scary snakes here and there and u wont notice them till u get struct by it ay thats how i wonder how he is living there if u actualy go there its preety harsh section of the bush its like everythings around there

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join