It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wierd Small Camp Site Under A Huge Rock In The Bush

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
hey guys me and my gf went on a picknick @ hawksbury river in sydney and like we went wondering around to right a lil love sign on a tree and this tree was quit out of the way from the track and it was in a area no one gos to anyway while she was writing this love letter i was looking around and i found a lil tent with rocks around it it was under a hige massive rock and it looks old and spider webs was around it and all and i can tell u if u lived der u wouldend servive 3 days anyway i looked closer in a lil peak hole and i saw a guys boots and he moved so i ran but before that i took a couple of pics of the tent what u guys think its kind of wierd and freaky someone living there it actualy had jars and a unbrella and stuff i was thinking the caveman lol

enjoy guys tell me what u think

Mod edit to restore page format.
Image Size – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3-10-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
sorry about the pic size i try to resize but i only made them smaller it was a huge camera pixal lol anyway

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Probably a homeless guy, or maybe someone who's camping?

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

nah this dident look like one
lol it looked sooo wierd lol like spider webs everywere a homeless guy wouldent live there lol

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Shouldnt this thread be on bumfights or something? Seriously the guy probably got booted out ogf the house by the old lady, and now the poor bast has to sleep under a rock. notice the Monsanto umbrella, he deserves to be homeless sporting that thing. Keep searching though, good effort!
DWT

[edit on 1-10-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
definitely a homeless guy. I'm guessing its not the illuminati's headquarters or anything conspiracy laden like that...

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Obviously a homeless guy.

They live anywhere and anywhere. Certainly nothing strange about this

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The only thing I would consider even slightly ominous and it's a stretch is the umbrella saying Monsanto.

Isn't that the big agricultural company making the terminator seeds that kill thier own embryos?

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Yea interestedalways, they make gmo bt corn that creates pesticides that kills the bees, and the only thing they want to murder is Americas constitution, and its people.
OP what did you think was conspiracy related with this? Could he be a convict on the run? you never know who is creeping around in the weed.
DWT

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Get one of those deer cameras that hunters use to do a stakeout in the area they will in the future be hunting. These cameras can be hidden quite well and will take pictures off a motion detector all done with batteries.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dntwastetime
Shouldnt this thread be on bumfights or something? Seriously the guy probably got booted out ogf the house by the old lady, and now the poor bast has to sleep under a rock. notice the Monsanto umbrella, he deserves to be homeless sporting that thing. Keep searching though, good effort!
DWT

whats Monsanto umbrella sorry i cbf looking it up
thx for the reply

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I think you just found out where Osama Bin Laden has been hiding! Better go back and get him, I believe the reward is up to $50 Million. You are rich!

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by andyzero1234
I think you just found out where Osama Bin Laden has been hiding! Better go back and get him, I believe the reward is up to $50 Million. You are rich!

hehe not really y there lol

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
i just found this section kind of intresting because if u see how he is living it aint human lol there was spider webs inside were he was living and like spiders everywere and like the heat omg is insane there and dirty and u will easyly get itchy with the tress and its a absalute hard place to live somethings up ohh i wish i dident run i should of took a pic of inside hope to go back soon if he aint gone

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Yea interestedalways, they make gmo bt corn that creates pesticides that kills the bees, and the only thing they want to murder is Americas constitution, and its people.
OP what did you think was conspiracy related with this? Could he be a convict on the run? you never know who is creeping around in the weed.
DWT

nice yeh sounds kind of wierd lol y there i nthe bush but in the middle of nowere its hot as over there lol nah not a convict maybe a terroist lol hahahaha

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
there was something fishy about it i walked south of the camp and i found a big sign that said there is a submarine cable under here so yeh it sould be like a camp and under it there is a hole maybe i dont know if so whats a submarine cable doing there?

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The story get weirder!! keep it up man your going to do great on ATS! You dont even want to know about monsanto. lol.
D

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   

The story get weirder!! keep it up man your going to do great on ATS! You dont even want to know about monsanto. lol.
D

u told me what it is something about agruculture and bees and corn it some kind of with product no?

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   

DWT

wierd yes never heard of stuff like this but kind of intrested to check on wikipedia

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Well since I opened the can Ill go ahead and cook it. Monsanto creates seeds that do not produce seed. As well as if you have a field of corn and monsanto scum find even 1 plant of there patented seeds , they take your farm from you. These scumlords jam new genetic creations into the world every day. The planets genetic code is becoming mush, and the bee die off is evidence of this. There are countrys in Europe who have banned monsanto BT corn because of the pesticides. Also they already have made corn that produces live HIV viruses. Google search this info and your eyes will open to the horror of ignoring these megascum genetic seed creators.
Yea I like to use the word SCUM!

HIV corn read and weep.
DWT

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join