It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wierd Small Camp Site Under A Huge Rock In The Bush

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoFunkyMe
i am just hoping i dont get the afp @ my door saying u have pics of a man that is wanted or something and cease my camera or not my camera my gfs lol
quit intresting actualy lol

Haha, just because someone lives in a tarp under a rock doesn't make him a fugitive, although now that I think about it there was some prison escapee on the loose in Sydney about a week ago. Never found him. I think his name was Gull Ubble.

I reckon the best thing to do is watch him for a couple of days, track his movements and such. Then you can report back here with all the info. Though, it's probably better that you don't do that, after all it could be an undercover policeman from the Grammar Task Force (GTF) looking to bust some punks. Only joking.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben236

Originally posted by SoFunkyMe
i am just hoping i dont get the afp @ my door saying u have pics of a man that is wanted or something and cease my camera or not my camera my gfs lol
quit intresting actualy lol

Haha, just because someone lives in a tarp under a rock doesn't make him a fugitive, although now that I think about it there was some prison escapee on the loose in Sydney about a week ago. Never found him. I think his name was Gull Ubble.

I reckon the best thing to do is watch him for a couple of days, track his movements and such. Then you can report back here with all the info. Though, it's probably better that you don't do that, after all it could be an undercover policeman from the Grammar Task Force (GTF) looking to bust some punks. Only joking.

i dont think i will be back there in a while lol

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I would hardly think the camp is big enough for anyone to sleep or lay down. Looks more like some things were stashed there.

Did anyone see any blankets or pillows or anything? Not that all homeless campers have pillows, but I would expect some kind of soft wrappings to lie on or old clothes.

Did the OP say this is near a body of water? Hmmmm......

Could I be so bold as to suggest that I think the OP knows a bit more than he/she is saying? Why would you post pics of a little hideaway camp unless you already feel something is amiss?

[edit on 2-10-2007 by interestedalways]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Nobody considered the Tripod possibility?

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redge777
Nobody considered the Tripod possibility?

What do you mean about the Tripod?

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
hey, i should check this out, i live near the hawksbury. monsanto is one twisted company, check out rummsfield and the aspartame/fluride debarcle

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Sniffer

I posted who he might be on the last page, a vagrant from the Tripods, I expected someone to get it
It was a good show

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
How about you just leave the poor guy alone? It's obviously just a homeless person who has found a secluded spot and has set up for a stay. Having you poking around and taking pictures is probably not making him feel any better about his situation.

And just some constructive critisism here...please learn to spell and use punctuation properly. It's hard to read when you write in your threads.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I think it's this guy. . .

WANTED- IF YOU SEE THIS PERSON DO NOT APPROACH
HE HAS A FETTISH FOR AGRICULTURAL UMBRELLAS
CONTACT THE GTF IMMEDIATELY

He recently escaped from Pine Gap. He was part of a covert project to transform Geico cavemen into black-ops military personnel. His name is Donk. He was unhappy where he was, and wanted to get back to his natural habitat. He left this note;

EYE KAN'T BEE HEER NO MORE! DONK WANT 2 GOE BAK 2 KAVE NEER RIVUR. DONK WANT 2 SLEEP WITH UMERB - EHUMBRE - UMRBRE - WITH POINTEY HAT OVUR MYE HEAD. LEEVE DONK BYE SELF PLEEZ. . .

He doesn't seem to be dangerous, but I would suggest you leave him be just the same. Who knows what kind of experimental drugs they were giving him. I mean just look at his sentence structure! He's lost all ability to properly communicate. What a tragedy.

2PacSade-

EDIT TO ADD REMARK: In no way am I trying to make fun of our military by this. . .

[edit on 2-10-2007 by 2PacSade]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SoFunkyMe

3 Pages of replies for a tent under a rock with a crate, an umbrella and a boot. LOL

You said there was a sign saying there was a "submarine cable here", but you didn't get a pic of that?
But you did get 3 pics of a tent and a crate? Ooops, nearly forgot the umbrella. Can we all stop now pls?

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
The size of the shelter looks too small for any man. It could however be a runaway child of some sort. What did you think? Aliens?

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dntwastetime
Well since I opened the can Ill go ahead and cook it. Monsanto creates seeds that do not produce seed. As well as if you have a field of corn and monsanto scum find even 1 plant of there patented seeds , they take your farm from you. These scumlords jam new genetic creations into the world every day. The planets genetic code is becoming mush, and the bee die off is evidence of this. There are countrys in Europe who have banned monsanto BT corn because of the pesticides. Also they already have made corn that produces live HIV viruses. Google search this info and your eyes will open to the horror of ignoring these megascum genetic seed creators.
Yea I like to use the word SCUM!

HIV corn read and weep.
DWT

[edit on 1-10-2007 by dntwastetime]

you said all that needed to be said, thank you very much dntwaistetime. It may be a good idea for us all to research this and not provide them a safe haven, I mean HIV infected corn sounds way to insane, not sure if I beleive but then, im not putting it past genocidal suicidal insane people with greed and a quick lifes run in their intentions.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
A few possibilities:

1-homeless guy (maybe he died and spiders moved in?)
2-Oversized spiders that bought tents to protect webs and eggs
3-Nothing to see here, its just trash
4-Gnomes!

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
no no no, its an ex monsanto scientist, he was on the brink of exposing there secrets,just like the tobacco companies,lost his family, went insane, lives under a rock..Solved

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sniffer

Sounds good to me.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Could it be a "SLEEPER CELL"?

An EVIL sleeper cell?

2PacSade-

Sorry- Had a one line post.

[edit on 2-10-2007 by 2PacSade]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Spent your whole life in a city have ya? Don't let the Snipes get ya! Make sure you have your Burlap sack and a Flashlight with you when you pull the side of the tent open.

This poor person goes out in the middle of nowhere thinking nobody will bother them and some city kid from ATS comes along and turns their hovel into an ATS Conspiracy.

Not everyone is scared of Nature. Some people prefer to leave the artificial world and are not intimidated by Natural things. Some of us actually go out camping and live off nature on purpose for fun.

If these Conspiracies on this site happen we will be the ones who survive. Be nice to us if you want to eat or survive. We know what to do. Do you?

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sniffer
no no no, its an ex monsanto scientist, he was on the brink of exposing there secrets,just like the tobacco companies,lost his family, went insane, lives under a rock..Solved

Sniffer- maybe its the guy from your closet! Two mysteries solved

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 2/10/07 by xander68]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
There is nothing sinister or spooky about this.

There was a story on A Current Affair or Today Tonight recently about several homeless people who have elected to live in the Kuring-gai National Park instead of risking a life on the streets of Sydney.

These people have their own little space and get together around campfires occasionally. Some of them are professional people with tragic tales to tell.

The Monsanto umbrella was probably just found and is useful to that person. May be that person who owns this stuff died in the bush, maybe they decided to re enter society and pick up where they left off?

Anyway, I do think that you should not return to the site nor should you tamper with the stuff. It may all that person has left in his or her world

res

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by resistancia

I agree.

I can't even believe that someone would think that this is a conspiracy. I don't reckon that you should go back there either, just leave the poor guy alone. Imagine if you were living out in the bush somewhere and some guy comes up, starts taking photos of your campsite and peers into your tent, then legs it. That's a little scary.

Then again they could be growing pot out there, but I doubt it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join