It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Creatures In Space!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
What are these objects that look like living organisms in space? They have the characteristics of worms, but these glow and pulsate too! Are they shape shifting UFOs? The ‘tether incident’ also showed up UFO’s that pulsate like huge amoebas. And these were captured in UV. No wonder one can’t see them until they drift into the visible light spectrum!

This one’s not about those ubiquitous ‘rods’ which may be nothing more than insects buzzing across the camera lens, but huge unidentified objects that resemble ‘living worms’ high up in our atmosphere and in space twisting and pulsating.

Some contend that the twisting objects seen in the vids below are nothing more than spent rocket boosters, waste disposal polythene containers or pieces of the space station itself! Heck! Is it falling apart?

Here is a collection of some of these ‘creatures’ (for want of a better word!). There have been no convincing explanations thus far. Like to try your hand at it? OK. So here goes….

1961-Pescara, Italy. This photograph was taken by Bruno Ghibaudi,
a scientific newspaper journalist at Pescara along the Adriatic sea
in April 1961.

Photograph taken on November 17, 1974 by Mr. Lauersen at
Viborg, Jutland, Denmark. The UFO resembles a jellyfish or something
shrouded in a white cloud. He took this photo as the object was
250-300 meters away.

Possibly a cloud formation? Strange shape though!

Photograph taken on 22 Sept 04 at Burlington at 4 a.m. of a
strange worm-like object.

NASA footage shot during nendezvous of Colombia with the HST

NASA footage from the space shuttle

Taken from STS-117 live feed during the undocking maneuver from the ISS when something like a worm appears in the image.

UFO/amoeba-like object on NASA control Room screen! Similar to the pulsating objects in the ‘tether incident’

NASA's explanations? None so far! Will there ever be?

As the saying goes, "There are more things in heaven and Earth than you can ever imagine…."

Cheers!

Photographs courtesy:
paranormalvortex.com...
www.burlingtonnews.net...

[edit on 1-10-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Good thread, great topic

I think that life is much more versitile and much more able to survive and adapt than we currently recognise.

If you look at extreemophiles, so named because they can survive in environments which we would normally consider hostile to life, this is demonstrated.

Personally, I don't see any reason why life would not have colonized the atmosphere and space itself and In the future we will have to update our ideas of what constitutes life to include these exotic forms.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Agreed, i see no reason against yet undiscovered organisms in the upper reaches of our atmosphere and in space.

When i first saw the Tether video, my first thought was organism.

We don't know what lives in deep ocean trenches, it's hardly surprising we don't know everthing about the upper atmosphere.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Most of those things are just man made giant tube balloons. I've seen some of the videos showing them in action, but I just can't find them right now. Balloons can get extremely high in the air. Here is proof:

youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Life in open space is not possible.
No food, no warmth, no way to move in the desired direction.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hi Guy, 'life in space is not possible'. Many of the leading theories of life on earth was that it was seeded by comets and meteors. My fav are humanoids over Mexico videos. Discounting the possibility of life forms able to trevass space is in my opinion close minded and disengenious.
Just my 2 bull hookies. And what about the famous rods that have been documented?

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Guy

an infinite number of reasons why life [as i know and understand it] could not live/survive in the space vacuum.
these objects maybe sorts of sensoring devices, or monitoring devicesor satelite probes.
also note in the second to last video, toward the end of the video, 15 seceonds left, a strobing pulsating light shooting right up from the right side of the craft. a very faint object moving straight up and pulsating light.

[edit on 1-10-2007 by omi_kron_gravitron]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
There are many objects orbiting around our planet.
The majority of them being "space junk" - debris left from satellites, shuffles and what not.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Guy

I disagree.

Your statement assumes a comprehensive understanding of Life in all its complex and infinite diversity and I don't think thats something which we, as a species have the understanding to state.

"life finds a way" to quote jeff Goldblum's character in Jurassic Park.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chonx
reply to post by The_Guy

I disagree.

Your statement assumes a comprehensive understanding of Life in all its complex and infinite diversity and I don't think thats something which we, as a species have the understanding to state.

"life finds a way" to quote jeff Goldblum's character in Jurassic Park.

There is no "way" in the eternal Vacuum.

PS:
And are we allowed to quote Jews on a conspiracy forum?

(Hey, this is just a joke!)

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I hear scientits say life can only evolve on planets where there is water and the correct temperature. I can not believe scientists of all people are so ignorant. How can they be sure of that just because that happens to the current view of conditions required for earth life?

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The first picture looks like a cricket was on the lens. And I'm pretty sure the second one is 'The Flying Spaghetti Monster'.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Guy

LOL, nice one!

My point, however, is that it would be arrogant to assume that we know enough to be able to make the assumption that its impossible for life to exist in these places. Science is not infallible and often contradicts itself as progress is made.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chonx
reply to post by The_Guy

LOL, nice one!

My point, however, is that it would be arrogant to assume that we know enough to be able to make the assumption that its impossible for life to exist in these places. Science is not infallible and often contradicts itself as progress is made.

Exactly life in space is not possible for humans, how are we supposed to know if its not possible for some other life form.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
The ‘tether incident’ also showed up UFO’s that pulsate like huge amoebas. And these were captured in UV. No wonder one can’t see them until they drift into the visible light spectrum!
The "tether incident" video, in my opinion, only shows out-of-focus things. What those things are, my guess is as good as any, being out-of-focus it is impossible to see what they are.

And the fact that it was filmed in UV does not mean that they are invisible in the "visible" spectrum.

1961-Pescara, Italy. This photograph was taken by Bruno Ghibaudi, a scientific newspaper journalist at Pescara along the Adriatic sea in April 1961.
It looks like a grasshoper or something similar. It is clearly visible that it was nearer the camera than the waves on the background.

Photograph taken on November 17, 1974 by Mr. Lauersen at Viborg, Jutland, Denmark. The UFO resembles a jellyfish or something shrouded in a white cloud. He took this photo as the object was 250-300 meters away.
Probably a cloud, there are some very strangely shaped clouds, some were posted recently on ATS.

Photograph taken on 22 Sept 04 at Burlington at 4 a.m. of a
strange worm-like object.
That could be anything, from a balloon to a real "air worm".

NASA footage shot during nendezvous of Colombia with the HST
It looks like a slightly bended piece of metal turning over itself.

NASA footage from the space shuttle
Too hard to judge, it was too small and almost invisible.

Taken from STS-117 live feed during the undocking maneuver from the ISS when something like a worm appears in the image.
The same as the first video, it looks like some debris.

UFO/amoeba-like object on NASA control Room screen! Similar to the pulsating objects in the ‘tether incident’
Yes, it also looks like some out-of-focus bright object, like the one I filmed some time ago, and that it was not a UFO, and that can be seen here.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
So I suppose it would defy possiblility that some alien lifeform evolving billions of years before us could not enamor itself with a life sustaining intergallactic method of transport. Ok sure, I see what you mean. My bad, what was I thinking?

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
My understanding of the 2nd one is that the object is super cold, causing condensation to pour down around it. Looks cool in any event.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Guy

And why not? Did we know that there are organisms deep in the ocean that survive in unimaginably hostile environments? Scientists didn't believe that life was possible there, until this discovery....

Organisms living near deep-sea vents have to be able to tolerate or avoid the extreme conditions there. The pressure is immense—hundreds of times greater than that at the ocean surface. The ocean water is just a few degrees above freezing, but fluids jetting out of seafloor vents can be tens or hundreds of degrees hotter. Many of the chemicals in the vent fluid are extremely toxic, even at low concentrations.
venturedeepocean.org...

And there's no oxygen, no sunlight. In a nut shell, there are organisms that live in impossible conditions. Probably there are creatures out there in space also capable of living in impossible conditions. What do we know? Next to nothing! We don't even know what the heck is going on deep in our own oceans. Forget space.

Cheers!

[edit on 1-10-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
There could certainly be life in outerspace. Even in a vaccum life could evolve, just as it does at the bottom of the sea under impressive amounts of pressure.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Umm.. of course theres life, we already know that comets / meteors / asteroids can be made up of the stuff needed for life, and have bacteria or other microscopic life on them.

So what if some life form evolved from comets as their base, like earth is to humans? If it had enough time, it would become something that could keep up with the speed of the comets, something that could travel vast distances of space somehow.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join