It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox reporter physically shapeshifting on camera (video)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaVillen
OMFG... I can't beleive how so many of you fell for this crap. Just look at the girl at the end, is she a reptilian too. LMAO. Some of you need to look at the whole video before posting.

it doesn't matter what else is in the video. that's irrelevant. what we need is a satisfactory explanation for the 3-D appearance of the "video interference" when he turns his head to the side and walks out of the frame. if it's interference it must remain in basically the same place on the screen, but in fact, it follows him right off the screen and remains in exactly the same part of his face, even as he turns it in the 3-dimensions we see light in. it's either been graphically manipulated to make him look that way, holographically transposed over him, or the guy is sportin' some weird skin textures, brow ridges and so forth that don't look human.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Fox Reptilian Video

www.youtube.com...

Heres the Original Fox footage

tinylink.com...

and heres the .flv file from Fox

media.myfoxla.com...

you can try this at home...upload the .flv file to youtube and the reporter turns reptilian...cool eh...

[edit on 1-10-2007 by Archangel999]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I think if you lose your focus on reporter's guy and make the focus on his throat/neck, you could see his green veins appearing, well just a little bit but again, I could be wrong.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
..lets try that again

Fox Reptilian Video

www.youtube.com...

tinylink.com...

media.myfoxla.com...

you can try this at home...upload the .flv file to youtube and the reporter turns reptilian...i read somewhere that the Reptilians are projecting holographic images as humans...and that for some reason they use alot of the spectrum of light to project?...so when the video gets compressed the reptilian features are visible...hmmm

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archangel999
..lets try that again

Fox Reptilian Video

www.youtube.com...

tinylink.com...

media.myfoxla.com...

you can try this at home...upload the .flv file to youtube and the reporter turns reptilian...i read somewhere that the Reptilians are projecting holographic images as humans...and that for some reason they use alot of the spectrum of light to project?...so when the video gets compressed the reptilian features are visible...hmmm

could you please edit your other post and remove the long link so that it doesn't cause the page to scroll over? thanks

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archangel999

tinylink.com...

Ok, i clicked on this link and its the SAME video that the OP presented to us. EXCEPT, this video shows a normal human being not shape-shifting at all!!!!!!!!

The youtube video is completely altered and if anyone has advanced knowledge of this they should be ashamed of themselves and be immediately banned for hoaxing. THIS IS WHY WE ARE CONSIDERED TO BE CONSPIRACY NUTS. If the mods here do their jobs correctly they should be seeking action to anyone responsible for advanced knowledge of posting a hoax.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
hikix...jezuz christ...

get a youtube account and upload the .flv file from fox...do you know what a youtube is...

i give up on this forum...

read this hikix...read...
"
you can try this at home...upload the .flv file to youtube and the reporter turns reptilian...i read somewhere that the Reptilians are projecting holographic images as humans...and that for some reason they use alot of the spectrum of light to project?...so when the video gets compressed the reptilian features are visible...hmmm"

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I'm sorry for posting again, but i am actually very upset at anyone who is attempting to pass these videos off as evidence of 'shape-shifting reptiles'. I personally think (and i am sure that any level headed person) would think that this is giving all of us a bad name. It is clearly and obviously a hoax (and not even a good one at that). ANYONE who attempts to discredit us and make us look like paranoid fools should be banned.

Thats my 2 cents, and until action is taken against these people we will all just be 'conspiracy nuts'.

Hey, if thats how you want to live your life, go ahead....... i'm still here and i'm still waiting to contribute to a forum that 'denies ignorance'... but life is short.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
These are some really bad examples of shape shifting, if such a thing exists. Although, I keep hearing about some video in the year 2000(or 90's, not sure) where Al Gore gets angry, and his face started to change, literally, on live TV. I can't find this footage anywhere.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
what i found interesting was that the "video interference" shimmers over the surface of his skin, as if the image being projected and the person, are slightly out of sync with each other.

someone who knows alot about satellite transmissions and how they effect video, would be helpful in this area, i should think.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I did find it abit odd to be honest, and I usually hate this stuff.
The distortion follows his face off camera when he moves, as if it is a part of his face and not a glitch.

And i've never really seen a reporter do that before. Just duck off screen. His body language at that time also suggests he is trying to hide his face.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by hikix

Hey, if thats how you want to live your life, go ahead....... i'm still here and i'm still waiting to contribute to a forum that 'denies ignorance'... but life is short.

calm yourself. this is just a process of investigation. these things have to be worked out, studied and understood. that's how we deny ignorance.

what causes the video compression to move with the individual? what causes it to be three dimensional as he moves off the screen.

download the video to your computer, upload it to youtube.com and see if the youtube compression renders the same anomalie, if it does, then it's not the fault of the OP, it's a compression feature.

and if it's a compression feature, why is it a 3-d compression feature? why doesn't the compression ever go to the left side of his face, even when he moves around in the environment. there must be an explanation for it.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
video problem. while it is understandable that many may be susceptible to all manners of bogeymen, and readily fall into the abyss of fear or fearmongering, it would be nice if a bit more care was used in assessing such things prior to a thread being launched for either boredom or the sake of mischievous mayhem. in other words, you waste time on drivel when there are legitimate issues to report, assess and discuss.

thanks

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Common people watch the FOX video given above..

Everyone knows youtube makes worst out of the videos

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
These threads should be removed.

These are video artifacts, it actually looks ten times worse on the news station website.

The reptillian shape shifting crowd has got to be the biggest bunch of paranoid delusionals running around here.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
what causes the video compression to move with the individual? what causes it to be three dimensional as he moves off the screen.

and if it's a compression feature, why is it a 3-d compression feature?

I'm not sure how you determine that it has three dimensions, when it is two dimensional footage?

Compressing the file has to create some type of artifact that would produce the effect seen here. I'm not excited by it.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Bad sat transmission...Check the older Iraq war cell phone stuff..lol...same thing...............Looks weird, but nothing more than wishful thinking

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   
It's BS...I saw this report live and there was no morphing!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   
digital feed was slowing down and compression fragments can be seen on the dude AND the background. Therefore its no shapeshifting. Its a technical problem and the compression from youtube made it even more worse.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by hikix

Ok, i clicked on this link and its the SAME video that the OP presented to us. EXCEPT, this video shows a normal human being not shape-shifting at all!!!!!!!!

Gotta love people who don't read the whole thread before posting. Kinda defeats the purpose of a forum. Go back a few posts where i address the fact that the "original footage" is now normalized. Its damage control. Obviously I can't prove it definitively, but they went back and fixed up the original video because they wouldn't just leave smoking gun proof on their website and if they took it down it would look suspicious. That or this is a CGI job and a disinformation hoax and people who believe in reptilian shapeshifters are secret agents working for the government.

Oh yeah and if this is a common place compression anomaly, can you show an example on youtube?

THIS IS WHY WE ARE CONSIDERED TO BE CONSPIRACY NUTS.

If you honestly care that much about what "normal" people think of you, why are you on this site in the first place?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join