It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox reporter physically shapeshifting on camera (video)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
As much as I love the whole reptilian theory I have to agree with most of the people here that this is a glitch .. Everything would be fine if that girl had not shifted aslo .. Like somebody said , whats the odds that you catch 2 different reptiles in the same vide with exacly the same shift pattern ?

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
please..looks his shirt....jacket...the wall, the same thing happens in all of those, not to just his face.

There's no shapeshifting in that video

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I agree it is a video feed problem. Even that poor abused girl face molts before the shot goes back to the news guy...

Need some more convincing video then this blur.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
there is some compression issues there but how do you explain the RGB values becoming green where there was no green before. You can see stuff like this happen even on your own DirecTV system due to a cloud mucking up the mpeg compression, however it should only distort EXISTING rgb values and not do some of what it did in this clip. Either this is a distorted fake, or theres some green appearing on that guys face. I dont think you can explain this all away with it being a compression issue.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I still don't see anything other than distortion in the fed. His suit lapel and left should shows the same distortions.

I think people want this event to be true so bad they ignore the other factors.

[edit on 1/10/07 by Rhain]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Meatclown

Originally posted by Spec01
hmmm... I think we've established that this is just a glitchy video here.

But regardless, here's something to consider for all the 'shapeshifting' video posters.

If I was a shapedhifting lizard man, and from time to time I uncontrollably shifted a little bit.
Would I take up a career as a television reporter?

I think not.

So lets use some common sense here before we cry alien.

Spec01

Except you're not one of "them" and you don't know how they think. Maybe its not such a high risk and happens very rarely. Maybe they get off by being in the spotlight all the time infront of an ignorant and disillusioned public.

Haha, if that were the case surely there would be countless videos of high quality around? We assume that if these guys are around they are resonably intelligent as they haven't been 'caught' as of yet.

If their behaviour was such that they 'got off' on being in the spot light. We'd know. I think this vid and the believers in it's authenticity is a classic example of people seeing what they want to see.

We've established that this is a compression glitch.

If you'd like evidence of these things happening in compressed youtube vids... just watch some youtube vids

Nothin special to report here.

Spec01

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
probably video artifacts?

The only worrying thing is that he left the camera view for some reason?

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by feanorthedude
there is some compression issues there but how do you explain the RGB values becoming green where there was no green before. You can see stuff like this happen even on your own DirecTV system due to a cloud mucking up the mpeg compression, however it should only distort EXISTING rgb values and not do some of what it did in this clip. Either this is a distorted fake, or theres some green appearing on that guys face. I dont think you can explain this all away with it being a compression issue.

A compression issue I'm afraid.

The vid is RGB yes. All the colour values you see in his neck and chin are found throughout the picture. I used a very simple photoshop feature here. I selected the most green area on his neck/chin and asked the computer to 'find similar'

I found all RGB values within it's range.
I painted the selected areas bright green.

i206.photobucket.com...

In this pic I simply outline the areas of distortion.
Which are not limited to his face.

i206.photobucket.com...

if anyone has the time or inclination feel free to put these up on the board.

Spec01

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
His nose looks like a compression artifact. the side of his arm does too, but the forehead thing is pretty freaky. when his head moves up, the pattern moves up with it, just slightly out of sync, when he turns his head to the side, the artifact moves with his head and not across his head. pretty interesting video compression.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
yeah. I'm going to have to go with the zoom in effect and digitization. The effect happens to all parts of the screen, unless this reptilian can control grass and his suit as well as his body.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I can't believe there are people who waste there time browsing through youtube videos looking for Lizards. Why the hell would a shape shifting reptilian get a crappy job as a news reporter? Please use your common sense and book a appointment with your doctor.

[edit on 1uMonday07/27/20 by paul76]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
can we get a video compression expert and someone with knowledge on how to break down a video frame by frame, to zoom these entire series of images of the man in the opening sequence and, step by step, track the movement and shape of the "artifact" on his forehead?

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
can we get a video compression expert and someone with knowledge on how to break down a video frame by frame, to zoom these entire series of images of the man in the opening sequence and, step by step, track the movement and shape of the "artifact" on his forehead?

You could but I would be surprised if such a professional would waste his time on such nonsense!!

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by paul76

You could but I would be surprised if such a professional would waste his time on such nonsense!!

The only way to resolve these kinds of anomalies with those who find this type of thing believeable, is to prove it. The evidence is readily available, all we need is the expert analysis. Otherwise, just yelling at people who believe it, that it's nothing to be concerned about, only heightens suspicion. Best route would be to use expertise to determine what is going on in the video. Why does the compression artifact, follow his head around, even as he leaves the frame, and in the exact same area of his forehead and brow? Does it, or does it only appear to?

Best to just address it, rather than yell, hoot and holler that people who believe or present such data are paranoid and delusional. That's not gonna fly. What will though, is evidence that it's just an artifact on the image.

[edit on 1-10-2007 by undo]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Watch the shirt just right to the microphone! as his face starts to change so does the shirt! you can notice it more when he moves the microphone just before he walks away.

Looks like a clitch to me!

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I seriously can't believe that this thread has gone on this long. It's no wonder people bring up this kind of thing when describing the lunacy on this board!

Meanwhile good, interesting, thought provoking and real subjects get nothing.

What a waste.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by paul76

The only way to resolve these kinds of anomalies with those who find this type of thing believeable, is to prove it. The evidence is readily available, all we need is the expert analysis. Otherwise, just yelling at people who believe it, that it's nothing to be concerned about, only heightens suspicion. Best route would be to use expertise to determine what is going on in the video. Why does the compression artifact, follow his head around, even as he leaves the frame, and in the exact same area of his forehead and brow? Does it, or does it only appear to?

Best to just address it, rather than yell, hoot and holler that people who believe or present such data are paranoid and delusional. That's not gonna fly. What will though, is evidence that it's just an artifact on the image.

[edit on 1-10-2007 by undo]

tyranny22 above post proved that this is nonsense. The whole of the clip is shape shifting. It's not difficult to see.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
I seriously can't believe that this thread has gone on this long. It's no wonder people bring up this kind of thing when describing the lunacy on this board!

Meanwhile good, interesting, thought provoking and real subjects get nothing.

What a waste.

Could you refrain from the elitist snobbery, please? Haven't we already had 6000 years of it? Isn't that enough already?

Do you know a video expert that could track the artifact on his head threw the sequence, and give an explanation for why the artifact moves with his head, even as he leaves the frame? That's a very simple thing to ask.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Unless his jacket is mutating too, it's nothing more than a compression glitch. Happens all the time in about every youtube video. Don't be jackasses

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Combine compression artifacts with low light and a lousy connection you get what your seeing. If you have digital cable and an LCD TV you have seen similar in dark scenes. Add that pixelation too the compression artifacts and you get a real visual mess.

6 pages so far. Not bad.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join