It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox reporter physically shapeshifting on camera (video)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
OK, i know a lot of people hate these threads as evidence by my last one, but nonetheless i think this is definatly deserving of attention albeit highly skeptical in nature. That said check this out:

I highly doubt this is some sort of computer glitch. His face is physically mutating. Notice the change in the arch of his nose. Also note the thick brow ridge forming above his eyes. There is also a change in pigmentation on his forehead which seems to be becoming rougher in texture. Also, take a look at his neck, its completely green. If this was simply a camera glitch or "trick of the light," why did he glance over at his partner in the background and duck out of the camera so urgently before the piece was done?

Please, i'm not joking with this and i don't want to stir anything up. This is not an icke bashing thread, if you don't have any comments on the video itself, please don't post.

[edit on 30-9-2007 by Meatclown]

[edit on 30-9-2007 by Meatclown]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
He ducked out soooo quick, the camera guy was probably like 'dude, you are turning into a reptile, you better get the hell out of this shot!!"

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
That is crazy! This is the best reptile shapeshifting footage I have ever seen, it is very bizarre

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Some one else showed a video last week, maybe all the News we see are lies of some type, but in this video the Black lady was too, so maybe it's a report that only certain species cover that involves them or something.
Well this video is better than last weeks so it's either a glitch to do with compression of a small video or it's true, then what?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Sorry to disappoint everyone, but take a look at the sides of the picture during the time his face morphs. The grass has the same morphing effect. No reptilian here just a video problem.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Holy crap! That is sick...I have never seen anything like that...that looks real and look how he ducked out of sight, like oops, didn't mean to change my skin...Seriously, I never used to believe in the shapshifters, but uh, maybe I do now...yikes!

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Unless someone posts the direct link of the videos off of fox news website, we cannot be sure if the videos were tampered with. Also, in both videos the reporters suit or mic also become overly pixelated. I think its a glitch in the feed.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Those pesky reptiles are evrywhere! Did you see the girls face about 25 seconds before the clip ended? She was showing all the signs of the reporter. I guess good ol' SoCal is reptile country.

Seriously dude, it's a glitch of some sort.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
Sorry to disappoint everyone, but take a look at the sides of the picture during the time his face morphs. The grass has the same morphing effect. No reptilian here just a video problem.

His left side on his suit and the grass morph to the same effect as his face. If that doesn't debunk this video then you are living in a fantasy world.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Now thats pretty wild! He even moves out of the camera view when this starts to happen! I hope we can look into the compression of these videos. I dont know enough about video compression to say whats going on here.. But this sertinly is one of the kewlest shows of shapeshifting I have ever seen!!
I have always thought of this as a metaphore.. Maybe I should go back to the drawing board here.. Hmmm

Im still not sold on the litteral shapeshifting deal.. I will allow this understand as some people are not who they seem to be.. But we are all humans. I really doubt that any low level reporter of a sub station of Faux news is going to be a reptoid.

Regardless, its still an interesting video! But we need the Raw footage..
Anyone could have edited this. Many people out here that put alot of time and money into these theories!

I sure hope this isnt true.. I have all hopes in my heart that these guys are human.. Its just so hard to belive.. And then agin, its how we are made, its how we think. ITs what makes us earth humans.

[edit on 30-9-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
Unless someone posts the direct link of the videos off of fox news website, we cannot be sure if the videos were tampered with. Also, in both videos the reporters suit or mic also become overly pixelated. I think its a glitch in the feed.

Debunked? Hardly. You're assuming you know exactly how the shapeshifting physically works. Maybe it has something to do with a vibrational field that can effect objects in close proximity. I don't know and im not claiming to, but i do know its HIGHLY unlikely if not impossible that this is a camera glitch.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Come on people, seriously.

You can see the compression glitches on his shirt. Pause it just before he ducks off the camera and you can clearly see it there.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
It looks like satellite feed cutting out. Sorry for the one liner but no reptiles found here.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
It looks like satellite feed cutting out. Sorry for the one liner but no reptiles found here.

Can you show us an example of a satellite feed cutting out that mirrors this one?

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Meatclown, can you show us the ORIGINAL video? How do we know this was not tampered with. The reporter changes in the same way that the reporter from the last video changed.

I'm not against the idea of shape-shifting reptiles, personally i think we would be better off if it turns out that they don't exist... so I am kindof hoping that these are just camera glitches.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Meatclown

Towards the end of the interview footage with the girl, her face definitely starts exhibiting the same effect.

Is she a shapeshifter too?

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by goosdawg

Towards the end of the interview footage with the girl, her face definitely starts exhibiting the same effect.

Is she a shapeshifter too?

I see what you're talking about. Its not as extreme, but yeah thats weird i didn't catch that. The girl's face starts contorting at around 2:13 and then by 2:18 the camera quickly pans back to her mother. At 2:28 her face starts changing again. Very strange, great catch. This adds even MORE evidence to the case because it CANT be faulty broadcasting feed because it wasn't shot live! Its possible that this girl is also a shapeshifter.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Artifacts like this are quite common in compressed videos. Depending on the codec used and the amount of compression. More likely to happen when things are moving around in the scene.

Plus the artifacts reoccur when they play the recording of the interviews. Do you think that Fox news would replay such a video if there really was an occurence of shapeshifting?

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
i dont know about this one guys, looked pretty creepy at first especially the nose but the second time i watched it looked more and more like a digital glitch.. not that i'm a digital glitch expert so don't ask me to post some examples

the only thing i question is why he ducks out of the frame, that's just a little peculiar to me

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Hmmm, did you notice my post on your other thread about the audio anomaly?

My Post

Your Other Thread

<<   2  3  4 >>

join