It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox reporter physically shapeshifting on camera (video)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Here's another video that looks strikingly similar to the first

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The same effect happens on the girl's face as well especially near the end, it even starts again on his face in the last shot...

This is ridiculous it's just compression artifacts give me a break...

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee

www.youtube.com...

That one definitely looks like video fuzz, pixellation, bad signals.

But the first one, because it actually moves with the guy, as he exits
the scene and the closest side of his face to the camera stays smooth
and unaffected....

In the video of him on the FOX News site, however, there's no sign of the
the weirdness.

[edit on 30-9-2007 by undo]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
He ducked out soooo quick, the camera guy was probably like 'dude, you are turning into a reptile, you better get the hell out of this shot!!"

Thanks, you just made my day. Ah the hilarity of it all.

And yes, this is some kind of video glitch- 2:23-2:27 you can see it appearing prominently on the girls face as well...

Unless she is a reptoid too! Zoinks!

What if like half the worlds population has already been replaced with the slithery little bastards?!

Time to lock and load people! On second thought I think tonight I'll just Rocky Road.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
[edit on 30-9-2007 by Mirdur]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meatclown
Ofcoarse not. You think they would let the proof just sit there for the public to see? The fact that they WENT BACK AND EDITED THE VIDEO is lends more credence to the theory. If they were "common digital artifacts" and nothing more, why did they go back and edit the footage?

Okay ,i can not get the original source to work but going on others who watched it & you saying so ,there is nothing wrong in the original source?

Where was this one posted on Youtube found? Where is an original link to that one with the "shapeshifting"? There must be a link to the one as posted on Youtube ..or was it deleted by Fox?

If that was the original source of video & there is no sign of the reptilian shapeshifting theory then it was hoaxed/edited and then placed on youtube,not?

I have only read into this theory last few weeks & already know what theorists claim to be reptilian traits ,so here i get a video of a reporter ,licking his lips ,not to mention the ducking out of the way for some reason..if i had the knowledge to edit such a video & was a theorist who wants to plant my ideas in peoples head ,perfect.

Too much was done ,the video itself ,the girl @ 1m07s and then at 2m23s ..i dunno ,i mean a guy hoaxed ufo's over Haiti that got attention of millions and was believed by millions.

i want to believe but so much hoaxes floating..please do not get me wrong but there are lots weighing against this subject and i am not a skeptic,i am looking at things here that is making sense to me,and i am just an average person who has no knowledge on the CGI / Editing side.

Great find still nonetheless ..who knows i am always wrong

*Okay ..the links the Youtube person supplies ..
The 1st link says Fox but is an flv,so it opens the download box.Anyone can upload a video from a private host and rename it.

The 2nd link is the source you supplied to Fox & there is no shifting happening there,at least he still licks his tongue*

My thought is ..a Hoax no denial..Sat drop/signal interference as said,played around with original video ..but this is the reason why people become more skeptical,cause of hoaxers & chancers be it for the fun or whatever kick they get.

I am not even a skeptic ,if real skeptics gets hold of this you are going to get torn to shreds here..you should know that.

[edit on 9/30/2007 by qonone]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
If anyone gives one iota of credibility to this thread, then seek help.

Maybe your first clue should be that the broadcast is not even live - it is taped - this means that if there was a real shape shifter caught on camera - then THAT would be the news !
Or if they were all in on it - then it would have never aired.

If critical thinking is not a requirement here, well, ATS gets damaged in the long run.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
This is completely ridiculous you guys, if you you look at the rest of the video while is face is "morphing" you'll see that the rest of the picture is doing the same thing, just look at the grass. I even believe that reptilian-hominids exist, but this is not some chaninging form, plus he gets out of the way so you can see the name of the school

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee

www.youtube.com...

I made the following post on Meatclown's other thread that mentioned this video...I think my post bears repeating, in view of the evidence and opinions posted here.

LOL! Check this out!

I discovered this weird audio glitch on this video as I was trying to repeat the end frames.

www.youtube.com...

Here's how you do it:

Let the whole video load up, hit play, and then "grab" the slider at the bottom, drag it over to the end, and pull it back and forth over the last set of 10 or 15 frames.

On the audio, plain as day, you can hear the word "bull."

Every time you drag the slider back and forth over the end frames, you can hear the word "bull."

LOL!

I discovered this anomaly attempting to skip the maudlin "Faux News" 9/11 memorial report and get to the good parts of the guy's face changing.

I think the term "bull" applies to these particular "shapeshifting" events, in light of the opinions offered by video professionals and, especially, Mr. John Rhodes, aka, "CryptoHunter," our newest Conspiracy Master!

Welcome Mr. Rhodes!!

Originally posted by CryptoHunter
reply to post by The Phantom

It appears to be sat drop-out, all right.

Please notice the area of open space next to his lower left (our right), just above the animated lower third. The air begins to pixilate (signal drop-out) at the same time the area of the screen in front of his face begins to do the same thing. What? Is the air shapeshifting too?

Sorry, digital artifacts (often encountered in newsroom editing bays) do not constitute proof of human shapeshifting.

Keep Searching . . . . I'm with you all the way!

'Nuff said!

[edit on 30-9-2007 by goosdawg]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
thats some pretty interesting footage indeeed, you can clearly see the ridges on his forhead forming before he ducks off screen... and the guys nose freaks out aswell.... Does anyone know anything about this guy ??? Where does he come from etc.... I think we need to look into this

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by qonone

Okay let me make this clear. If you go to the Youtube link and look at the info on the side it gives the original source. Now if you check the original source it is different than the youtube one. OK so the options are:

A: This was a mere compression artifact, yet fox felt the need to fix it and repost it on their sight for some reason.

B: The guy and girl were losing control and accidentally shapeshifting so fox went back and fixed the video to cover its ass.

C: The whole thing is CGI and is part of some mass disinformation conspiracy to trick you all into being crazy. Now i KNOW canadianvandal, the OP of the video WOULD NEVER use CGI in any of his videos. I have no way to prove that but he is a good guy and theres no way in hell he would pull something over like that.

Like i said, i know what proof is, and nothing digital will ever qualify as proof to a hardened skeptic. Take it for what its worth.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meatclown

Please, i'm not joking with this and i don't want to stir anything up. This is not an icke bashing thread, if you don't have any comments on the video itself, please don't post.

The same video quality effect is seen on the girl the story is about two different times in the video.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
[removed quote of entire previous post]

If you bothered to read the entire thread you would have seen where i addressed this.

[edit on 30-9-2007 by Meatclown]

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1-10-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I've amended my original list, including more options:

1. This is a video manipulation.
Or
2. The guy isn't human
Or
3. It's a holographic glitch.
Or
4. It's an alternate dimension intrusion.
Or
5. It's a spiritual thing.

option #3 would suggest something/someone is trying to make that image appear over the individual, holographically, like an overlay. notice how it shimmers and moves with his head as his head moves. although this could be evidence of option #1, as well (et.al, forced attempt to make the man appear to be something he's not). however, when i put it in paintshop pro, and worked with it, to detect other "pixellizations", "video fuzz", etc, there's was one small circular one by his shoulder, semi-intruding into the grass next to him. this area, especially the portion on his jacket, looked as if it were peeled away to an underlayer of black scales - possibly the black of his coat, pixellating badly.

by far, the most convincing part is his forehead. it moves with him, smoothly.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Am I the only one that sees beyond the whole the reptilian thing in this thread? Has anybody listened to the actual story? I mean what happened to that girl is freaking sick. This thread shouldn't be about a reporter turning colors, it should be about the atrocity committed by the security officer against a juvenile. Reptilian reporter or not, even the kids in school are being prepared for the police state!

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Someone should stop this kind of threads. Seriously, they don't make any favour to this site.

Also someone could please recommend a good source of info on video editing and compressing to the guy who posted this. It's just an effect of the compression or a signal interference while it was broadcasting.

It takes A LOT of whishful thinking to just consider this remarkable.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Meatclown

In all honesty ,Canadianvandal is the one who got me interested in the reptilian theory,there was just one video of his i did not see anything or say i did not agree with.

A good guy,even a great guy i have no doubt,i watched all the stuff he shared or made available to us.I take he is a true believer & i won't shut him down on that,some of the reptilian theory is interesting,well enough for me ,that i went to read up on it to gather more knowledge on this theory.

Some writes Greys off other Reptilians ..i don't write either off ,not one of the claimed 57 species of alien life in contact with us.The reason,i have seen things with my own eyes & there is a lot who do not believe me,so i keep an open mind,but open to a degree that i can still be lucid in my madness,seeing some have said i am crazy.

I do not run anyone down but so i expect not to be run down ,and hoaxers are causing a lot of damage to some believers,not to mention already non-believers.

All i am saying i believe this to be a hoax,no doubt,no credible proof but that than Canadianvandal.If i am wrong & proved so i will gladly admit i was a skeptic on this subject and retreat,but if i believe this & write off what i have disapproved by means of my own research on this subject i am no longer lucid in my "madness".

All is understood what you are saying ,i had no problem in doing some research on this,it was my time i chose to "waste" by my own choice..no one forced it upon me to look deeper into this Fox video.

[edit on 9/30/2007 by qonone]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
it could be signal interference, but that doesn't mean that the two events are from the same cause. especially in light of the fact that it moves as he moves, and stays on the same areas of his head, even when he turns to the side and walks off the screen. that's the part that gets me. video interference doesn't move with the person, the person moves threw it.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Well here are my 2 cents.

I've heard reptiles can't blink so I highly doubt that guy is a Reptoid as he blinks maybe 4-5 times before he even begins talking. Just a technical glitch is my call

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
OMFG... I can't beleive how so many of you fell for this crap. Just look at the girl at the end, is she a reptilian too. LMAO. Some of you need to look at the whole video before posting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join