It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox reporter physically shapeshifting on camera (video)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by The Phantom

He ducks out of the frame so the camera can get a view of the plaque behind him?

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Comatose

it's pretty abrupt don't you think?

hmm maybe not, just found his motions very quick and uncomfortable

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Now the girls face is shifting... and trust me, thats the same shift that happened to the 2 reporters... unless David Icke is right and these reptiles are starting to not be able to hold their vibrational stronghold, then its just a glitch.

... and i think David said that black people are not part of this bloodline because the white Royal bloodline has been trying to keep it intact for thousands of years. Its a specific bloodline that excludes black people. Sooooooooo, once again im leaning towards this video NOT showing any shapeshifting.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Well funnily enough his suit must have shape sifted as well...plus why the hell would a reptillian alien become a new reporter.....

This reptillian thing is beyond a joke, bring back the real aliens

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
Now the girls face is shifting... and trust me, thats the same shift that happened to the 2 reporters... unless David Icke is right and these reptiles are starting to not be able to hold their vibrational stronghold, then its just a glitch.

... and i think David said that black people are not part of this bloodline because the white Royal bloodline has been trying to keep it intact for thousands of years. Its a specific bloodline that excludes black people. Sooooooooo, once again im leaning towards this video NOT showing any shapeshifting.

Actually no. He says pretty specifically in his books that bloodlines went through african royalty as well. The nephilim "myth" is present in alot of african cultures.

He also says not all reptilians are members of the global elite.

As for the original source of the video (you know because we're all out to trick you) here it is:

source

[edit on 30-9-2007 by Meatclown]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Comatose
Do you think that Fox news would replay such a video if there really was an occurence of shapeshifting?

No, if i thought that they were all "in on it." But, i don't think that. Plus, what do they have to worry about? Even people on a conspiracy forum are laughing it off. Case and point.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
Sorry to disappoint everyone, but take a look at the sides of the picture during the time his face morphs. The grass has the same morphing effect. No reptilian here just a video problem.

I have to agree. The same effect also happens to the woman between 33 to 29 seconds left. I've seen this effect occur on numerous occasions during some satellite feeds. Do you really believe "the powers that be" would allow shapeshifting to occur on live tv for public consumption? C'mon people!

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
You guys..... You should have to qualify some sort of test to get on these forms, or at least to make topics. What a waste of database space. In the beginning it was happening to background at the right as well. I have shot footage MYSELF where this happened.... And if it DID happen, it would be bigger news than some chick getting wrongly arrested.

[edit on 30-9-2007 by 1337cshacker]

[edit on 30-9-2007 by 1337cshacker]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I agree with hikix it is definitly a a camera affect. Plus it does not seem like reptile scaley skin to me, it seems like well....the camera is fuzzy.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Listen if it is a glitch why does it move with him. next to his nose if its an artifact why does it stay on him in the same place shouldnt it be stationatry to the video and as he moves around he turns his head it disapeers he turns his head back and its there. and he ducks out and the camera man then pans left like a reaction.

thee is something to this the spots are on his face and dont move around explain that

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I see all the debunk-able points ..but one thing i noticed as a "reptilian" trade mark is the licking of the lips,as he comes on that tongue goes

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Watch when the reporter says "earlier this month" and he turns his head to the side. The distortion on his upper left forehead stays in the same position on his forehead. I would think if it were camera distortion or other problems him moving his head would have left the "distortion" on the same part of the screen. But his forehead appears distorted in the EXACT same spot on his forehead as he turns his head to the side and back. Odd. And since when does a reporter just duck out of a shot on live tv to show something that innate. Yea its the front of the school, with the name of the school. Big woop. Normally a reporter might turn and point and say "this and that and blag blah im pointing at this sign". But he just ducks to show absolutely nothing. During a live boradcast. Odd... and I dont buy the reptile #.

[edit on 30-9-2007 by shug7272]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I wish it were true... that would mean working in the "FOX World" should give me oppurtunity to infiltrate some reptilian cells.

With the switch from analog to all digital signals (mandatory by end of year) you will be seeing alot of digital "glitches" and "fragmentation" like this. This will sound bad, but there is no other way i can say it... some camera operators do not understand how to properly configure and use the new digital cams. By this I mean darker colors on these cams will fragment out first. I have been seeing many of these insatnces on African American's faces for months in the control room. Sounds bad I know... but its true, and not even a big deal. Trust me, either he ducked out because they wanted the name of the building in the package, or the operator in his ear told him to get out of the shot because his cameraman is a moron.

Still doesnt mean there aren't any lizards out there though... just means this was not evidence of one.

Personally, I have been keeping an eye on the earthquakes that are going on right now. Lots of activity and really not that much media attention.

Love the site, keep diggin' and watchin folks.. we will come across something someday. Have you checked your BOB lately?

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Lol, the reporter isn't the only one who appears to look like a reptilian, but also the black girl too, did any of you notice?

On the other hands, was it also shown on real national or local TV? Probably didn't happen like this, and if it didn't, then it must be a glitch.

Originally posted by tommyknockers
I have Dish HD. All of the HD channels do this when a storm goes by.

It's either the glitch or bug, or that today's updated tech reveals it.

[edit on 30-9-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I have Dish HD. All of the HD channels do this when a storm goes by.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meatclown
As for the original source of the video (you know because we're all out to trick you) here it is:

source

I just watched that clip, and there was no shape shifting or turning green in that video. When the reporter ducked out, there were no signs of shape shifting on the fox site.

I have to agree with the others that it is due to the compression. It is interesting that the compression was at its worst when the reporter ducked out though.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by The Phantom

It appears to be sat drop-out, all right.

Please notice the area of open space next to his lower left (our right), just above the animated lower third. The air begins to pixilate (signal drop-out) at the same time the area of the screen in front of his face begins to do the same thing. What? Is the air shapeshifting too?

Sorry, digital artifacts (often encountered in newsroom editing bays) do not constitute proof of human shapeshifting.

Keep Searching . . . . I'm with you all the way!

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mystery_Lady

Originally posted by Meatclown

source

I just watched that clip, and there was no shape shifting or turning green in that video. When the reporter ducked out, there were no signs of shape shifting on the fox site.

Ofcoarse not. You think they would let the proof just sit there for the public to see? The fact that they WENT BACK AND EDITED THE VIDEO is lends more credence to the theory. If they were "common digital artifacts" and nothing more, why did they go back and edit the footage?

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The glitch stays on his face as he moves off camera, in the same exact spot, it doesn't move over the surface of his face as he moves off camera.

There's only two possible explanations:
1. It's been modified and is a fake, a very cleverly done fake
OR
2. This guy is um, well he's not a homo sapiens.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The only thing that makes this video worth looking into is the reporter getting out of view when his face deforms (either due to a bad feed or a transformation).

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join