It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Members who are aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essedarius
No one listen to mojo4sale.
He is totally an alien and has an evil agenda.

Go back to "Australia", FREAK!!

Please dont listen to Essedarius, i am not now nor have i ever been an alien or a freak. But i will admit to being Australian, my bad.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Shapeshifting lizards and hot grey ladies
You certainly seem to be shadowy 'fraidies.
C'mon, all you galactic far travellers
And sneaky Titorish time unravelers
Lift up your hands, you funky Raeliens
Cause we wanna know..
Are we Surfing with the Aliens?

[edit on 28/9/07 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Shifter2012

Claiming you are alien might be a sign you are not. How can you observe without changing the outcome?

If aliens are here like spooks and NSA/CIA/FBI/Darks or others, they won't tell you unless they are calibrating for a response.

Their agenda is likely to wake us the SNIP up. If here, they are observing our primitive culture and language, emotional and philosophical so they can find ways of tipping us in a survivable direction. Or what to call us on the dinner menu.

Their type of awareness can tap us individually or through technology, but more likely it is beyond our dixy cup of neurons to see anyway.

Arent we all on the holographic web of awareness already? Just not allowed to post yet? They are sysops and we are beginning nubes. They don't need to be here to "be here."

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28-9-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mojo4sale

Hey Moj,
Don't listen to such misplaced fun. We are all just doiks here. Any way, is not Australia part of Earth, and even inhabited by humans? For me then you are family.

The only thing alien here is the way I have to tap this panel of buttons with symbols to talk. Now where did I put that smoky fire and blanket??

ZG-B1

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

OOPS! Sorry about the language. I'll never use underlines again!

Are assterisks OK?

Sorry, just used to using language for expression. Me must not do.

Me bad human!

As an illustrator, if someone takes a color off my pallet, I get really cross. If thy eye offends me...

ZG-B1

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I normally wouldn't reply to a request such as this...it seems overwhelming that people are craving more information about who we really are. I have discovered throughout my life, not all at once that somehow I was different. Regarding myself only as psychic as a child I often experience auras or seeing angels as an everyday affair. Later in my teens i soon found a new preoccupation and devoted myself discovering more. Energy, UFOs, E.T. Contacts is where my path led. Without adding detail to it all I came to the evolution of my consciousness and realizing I myself and a E.T. in Human Form (our form here on earth is only energy)... I found out that I am not the only one. Around my 30th birthday I had a visit from beings, I only knew instinctively beings that I worked with either in sleeping states or in meditations. Surrounded by these beings that knew me asked questions concerning our government and affairs of the world. Always these questions and timeframe's were of keen interests. I was in some altered mental state when they showed up and it was as if I was answering these questions through higher mind mentally. I was witnessing the whole experience through my earth bound brain or lower brain.

Take it or leave it but this is my excerpt of my life and experiences on my great journey. I believe I am not alone and expect that we as people on earth will find that starting in 2009 our friends or neighbors from the stars above will be making a better late the never appearance.
Lastly, I also believe many of these special children, Indigo or otherwise special needs children are also beings from other worlds, some may not get along so well here and need help with extra sensitivities they were brought here into energit form with them.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Well to the above poster. This statement would have to be taken on faith alone. And alot of faith at that. Could you better explain this meditative state?

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
We are all friggin aliens!!!!

Next.......

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
And what leads you to make this statement?

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Shifter2012

im actually 1./3 reptilian, 1/3 grey, 1/8 italian, 1/4 german, 3/4black, and 1/3 mexican.
so yea. im an alien...

this is slighty OT, but
a lot of strange topics lately.
gay greys, hilary clinton shape shifting, would we still have to work if invated by aliens, UFOs are prejudice in whom they abduct...
what is going on lately on ATS. this used to be where i would come to read from reliable sources and people in the know-how in the UFO phenomena.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
double post? ... how

[edit on 28-9-2007 by omi_kron_gravitron]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Why do you think you are part alien? I suggest you come out with at least an explanation instead of claiming these things and then "walking" off.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I'm an alien too - but only on Sundays.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Anyone who says they don't believe in aliens is an alien themself!!!

But seriously, I bet there's plenty of aliens on ATS. Illegal aliens, that is!!! Ooops... sorry. I meant undocumented ATS members!

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
3. Aliens who are in a physical body which is a human body.

I believe a lot of us could be that type 3 alien without even knowing it.

ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...

The only aliens i firmly believe in are significantly smaller than us and are attempting to create a symbiotic relationship with us. I suspect there are at least a couple other types closer to our size, but am not thoroughly convinced they still exist.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   
OK OK, im an alien....but not today, today im an ant
tomorrow ill be a pie

This thread is certianly....intresting.

ProTo

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   
As my signature says!

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by omi_kron_gravitron

Hmm, you need to chack your fractions. I always presumed aliens could add up?

[edit on 29-9-2007 by timelike]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Ha...

Alien?

What do you classify as an alien?

One not of this world?

No one, I repeat no one is of this world.

When I say not of this world I am referring to Earth and the 4th dimension we are currently residing in.

We are from much higher dimensions, but let's just call it the O.N.E.

So yes, you are all alien to the material realms.

But alien as in 'extra-terrestrial' sure...

We all are.

Reptilian, Grey, whatever...

NO.

We are all Spirits residing in material bodies. So we are 'ET's' in that sense.

But, 'ETS' in the sense we are alien spirits living in human bodies...

Well that's a whole different arena.

You decide.

Look within, you'll find out who you truly are. That's all you can do anyway.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Well, it could become entertaining. You definitely need to get Laiguana to post here. He is a self proclaimed reptilian. Here is a quote from one of his posts:

I am of course a reptilian, and I have no idea why or how I am here on the planet of the apes (earth).

He obviously has some proof of his claim, since he did not get banned or anything. You can also check this thread of his, just for the laughs, of course:
Laiguana, the reptilian

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join