It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Members who are aliens

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
i think we should check out where the ip's are comming from,just like wikkipedia when they found out that they had post belonging to the cia.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I'm being totally honest here and not trying to cause any trouble since you all know I'm not the sort who trolls in here, but I sometimes do wonder about this.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
As far as the Alien-human Cross breeds I am not so sure about that, but I do believe that there are aliens. Simply because, How could there not be with all the different universes out there? There may be some people that have been abducted by aliens, I could not tell you if they were or weren't telling the truth, but I still am not quite so certain about the half breed and so I cannot say it is true or it is false. I would however, like to see some proof of these half humans. It would make my research of aliens Vs. Humans more compiling, and I would ahve a lot more to talk about in these forums.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 03:42 AM
link   
i am a pure-breed type-1 grey alien from zeta reticuli, ill be happy to answer ANY questions your interested in asking a alien.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
As anyone from anywhere is my witness, I have reasons to suspect I might not be 100% human. I'm secure enough to not need to get into specifics on the Internet. The real reason hybrids aren't in the (currently) dominant media is because there isn't enough popular interest in the subject; due to irrational fear of the unknown. It isn't primarily the government's fault. There are too many of us whose stories, without proper corroberation, sound simply schizophrenic, insane. There has to be a proper foundation of VERY strongly popular anti-secrecy sentiment in general before any of we (apparent) hybrids will talk, as far as I can tell. Humans and hybrids need to walk before we can run. I believe we need to start with simpler things like UFOs.

Though again, I don't get very specific about my life/experiences, for a better look into my mind, here's my blog:

lightworth.blogspot.com...

Or here's my MySpace page (or search the display name Lightworth):

www.myspace.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Anyone think it's possible that instead of there actually being human/alien crossbreeds in a physical sense, alien souls could be inhabiting human bodies?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Yes, I believe that wholeheartedly. I have no idea what % of the actual population is currently here in such regards. I myself have grown to believe that I am among them from a distant star system scouting out the earth for my people while helping out the great flux of others whome are here helping the planet as a whole.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigvig316
It makes me think that the movie "They Live" may not be too far off.

It isn't.

Although I am far from being an alien, I have had very "alien" experiences. The stuff is very real folks, and absolutely unprovable so I give up.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
The funny thing is….if they were part or fully part alien, and they’ve been blocked, we’ve probably just lost our only chance to ever find out the truth…

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I go to the hub alot and I get a kick out of one guy there that swears he is an alien and we are all stupid beings that are way below him. Its really funny but he really believes he is one. I guess he is just one of these folks that needs a straight jacket.

Hilda

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I've always wondered what an alien-human hybrid would look like: I mean a human crossed with a 4 legged, 6 tentacled, 9ft creature with no head that sees in infrared and breaths nitrogen through it's fingers ....

There may be millions of alien species out there, but the likelihood of the only other one to vaguely resemble humans in any shape, form, biology or chemistry, to be the only ones to find earth is a coincidence I frankly find to incredible to believe.

(Unless we take the Star Trek solution of an ancient race deliberately seeding hundreds of worlds with 'human' lifeforms
)

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cheeser

My only question...
whats your mother's name

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cheeser

My only question to Cheeser (who is claming to be alien)...
whats your mother's name

[edit on 21-1-2008 by communicator]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I love accusing people of being Reptilian Shapeshifters
!

Who knows!

But be ever open minded to ANYTHING 50/50 unless you know more that's what counts! Try to verifie not debunk! Positive!

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shifter2012
I remember reading on ATS that there were some members claiming to be part alien or what not. It's quite absurd. Does anyone know if this is true and why they might have thought this?

It's a 2012 thing. 2012 is happening. 2012 is the end of the old age. 2012 besides being the end of an age is also the end of a quad-age or a "season". Big things are on the horrizion.

Besides the mottly crew of souls that are human there's a great number of people existing right now that were of several types of life form before this point. They according to their placement will all have a part to play in the understory of 2012.

Though, you already know this.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
The biggest problem with ATS is the number of people blinded by their own intellect. They know nothing new ever happens, new facts never come out and new ideas wouldn't dare appear without notifying them first. Seriously, they think they know where a person is coming from even before they finish typing their thoughts, then they don't listen long enough to recognize their mistake. If you ask questions as an interested party then you might get the information you are seeking. A verbal assault is just that, an assault. Nobody would share information with you because of your attitude. It really is a shame, many of you are intelligent and if you set you mind on building an information database then we might actually get somewhere on the alien question. There are some new alien videos on youtube, user 351nova, he has a provenance for the 8mm movie file of three different aliens, a flying saucer and perhaps the inside of a ufo. I have permission from the owner to upload it to ats, UFO CASEBOOK AND UFO DIGEST. tHERE IS A TOTAL OF FIVE (SO FAR) videos and he told me the film was over seven minutes long.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by cheeser

Any chance of a lift? I can trade you a crate of Aldebaran whisky?

Ford P.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
This is a photograph of me (left) and some of my alien friends. It is not important that you recognize they are aliens but it is important to understand that some of us do have evidence and granted it may not be the best or most clear, but then anything having to do with real aliens seldom is.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   

This Guy is for sure!

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
This isn't a great picture either, i am facing foward and the face where my left ear should be is an alien female. Go figure.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join