It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Members who are aliens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
The members who think they are "aliens" have a habit of dodging questions and are nothing but hoaxers trying to gain points.

Sorry to be blunt, but it's true.

Totally agree although some people find me rather annoying too in my posts. Maybe I'm an alien! It would spice up my life without any doubt. I would go for one of those characters in Roswell :-)

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
Oh yeah, and one dude who claimed he had a reptilian soul because he was so much smarter then anyone else and too good to ever get a regular human girl haha

Now instead of aliens they call themselves indigo.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I heard garbled sounds like a conversation outside my bedroom window. It was loud with screeching and sqwarking and deep throated sounds. Like children arguing, shrill and chilling. This happened years ago when I shone a light outside in morse code late and with different colour plastic tints. green, red and blue. I've never heard such sounds ever again.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Well, if any of them read this, I wouldnt mind getting a lift to the nearest peaceful star system. Thank you.

seconded!

*vulcan peace sign*

-Knight

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Why would an alien waste their time on the internet? Shouldn't they be outside trying to fix the problems of the world? Or was adding friends on Myspace too much of a distraction from exploring the galaxy in a spacecraft?

I doubt anyone on this site has, or ever will be an alien. Even those of you that claim to have an "alien spirit" within them, you don't. You just have a vivid imagination.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
We need to hook up with aliens already so i can get my hands on a laser gun ..pew pew pew

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Ive been pondering this forum now for quite some time. Ive come to the conclusion that no one here is an alien (not that I really thought there would be) Ive read previous topics suggested and been digging back into the archives. There is no proof. Thats really what it comes down to. For me it's easier to grasp the idea of haunting and aliens, but not ATS members being aliens. With something like this there is NO Proof. It seems alot of people are saying they are part alien, etc. But there is no proof. Then there is another class of people saying they have an alien soul. But to me that just seems like a scapegoat around what is intended by this thread. I think this thread should be left to the dead. Until someone can stand up and show me proof about something as outlandish as this. Hopefully one day a little alien that happens to be an ATS member will come by and prove something to me.......but this my friends.......is highly doubtful. I personally might not visit back to this thread. I think its better to spend my time on things that may actually exist since Ive come to the conclusion outlandish ideas like this no one is ever able to come to the front and prove anything. It would be understandable if someone said "I am an alien but I dont need to prove it to you. You're belief makes no difference in the truth". This is the stance I take on my own experiences with hauntings. But no one has even said this. Instead all I hear are scapegoats, and unfulfilled claims.

Also what the hell? People are adding me as a foe on ATS.....I dont.....know u...

edit: Sodapop dude. Whats with adding me as a foe? We share the same idea.

[edit on 29-9-2007 by Shifter2012]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I have added you to my friends, not because I agree with all of your conclusion, but because you stated it was your belief, and thoughtfully expressed your ideas.

Your comments add value to the discussion, do consider that they marked you as an respected foe, just so they could see your posts and respond to them in the context of being on the other side of this issue.

Hey but I don't know, you said, my friend and were polite, that's what matters to me

You could break the large paragraphs into smaller sections, they are easier to read that way.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   
In my opinion 90% + people who say claim to be aliens on internet chat boards is most probably trying to gain attention for themselves and has never been in contact with aliens, reptoids or androids .

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I'm no alien, but I am convinced that my wife is from some other planet...

Whatever planet that is home to the loonies of the universe that is...

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
This is exactly why most experiencers don't come to sites. I take it as an insult when you call people (that have this happen to them) loonies.

The day is coming, yes it is coming that it is going to be we (these loonies) that are going to help save you and your family and friends in every way we can.

It is one thing to not believe and be skeptic but there is no reason at all to call experiencers loonies or any insulting name.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I was calling my wife a loony. It's not for me to call out anyone who posts on ATS as a "loon" or any other variant of that term, no matter how much they may post that points to that conclusion. I can however, call my wife a lunatic because she is one.

It's a joke, see?

Maybe I should have added some kind of emoticon or tossed in a "lol" or something.
:

Just for the record, my wife is not an "experiencer" of anything even remotely resembling aliens, other than college (joking!), and took no offense to me calling her crazy.

[edit on 30-9-2007 by RCarter]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Just as a wild academic exercise say, what would you do if that never happened? No big end of the world type scenario, no big bad aliens to save the ordinary ignorant joe from and the would be skeptics?

What if things just...well carry on? What then?

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I really don't think any alien species cares enough to save another one from its own demise. Especially when we are going about killing our own people and destroying our atmosphere.

Heck, I barely have any incentive to save our species. That's why I don't recycle or drive a hybrid car.

(P.S. And to whoever was added as my "foe", sorry about that, I left the web page loaded when I had some friends over and they were messing around with the account. Everything is fixed.)

[edit on 30-9-2007 by sodapop04]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
What i think is its an pain to know by some one that he/she is an alien .But this kind of experience is very strange because then you come out of day to day life and start thinking out of box then things around you start looking different to you.This kind of experience really painful because from your birth you live here and get emotional relationship with this world ,where you need to do your Karma .
In this process your own relationship came in trouble and you have some where in your heart that i wish its not true because if that true for them its like tusnami in their life.
Then you feel very close to the ans which every one have from 1st day when you asked your self WHO AM I?
So i just like to say that lets give over mind and soul peace and time will tell..Its their wish to show up .

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sodapop04

I wondered why you had added me as a foe. I actually agreed with most of your comments.

Nothing wrong with being a respected foe though as a previous poster said.

mojo

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
RC,

After rereading your post I will say I did take what you wrote in a different context then you meant it to be, "my apologies."

What many people have to understand is that it was much different back in my days (days older then dirt as my grandkids say
)

We didn't have the technology then that we do now to communicate with each other. People held things more to there breast. This older generation probably has a lot of interesting things that could be shared but many older folk don't tolerate the disrespect they get these days so they just move on as many say.

Kindness and respect for another has changed big time and when it comes to this subject many people like myself have been insulted. I know I tend to get a little bit upset maybe even more then I should.

Then again maybe you are all a waste of time and whatever happens, happens who cares right.

Sorry to say I do care that is why I agreed to come here.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
This is exactly why most experiencers don't come to sites. I take it as an insult when you call people (that have this happen to them) loonies.

The day is coming, yes it is coming that it is going to be we (these loonies) that are going to help save you and your family and friends in every way we can.

It is one thing to not believe and be skeptic but there is no reason at all to call experiencers loonies or any insulting name.

Hi observe50

Save us from what exactly?

I've seen you post about this in another thread. What exactly is going to happen? Any ideas?

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shifter2012
Also what the hell? People are adding me as a foe on ATS.....I dont.....know u...
edit: Sodapop dude. Whats with adding me as a foe? We share the same idea.

That's simple! 'Cause you're probably a shapeshifter from the future, as your name suggests!!
So we try to keep away from them aliens. We may be on your menu and that sucks!!

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
All I know is something happened here on Earth that wasn't supposed to have happened.

I was told that when it was time I would know, I am here to heal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join