It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Members who are aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I remember reading on ATS that there were some members claiming to be part alien or what not. It's quite absurd. Does anyone know if this is true and why they might have thought this?

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I remember 2 specifically, ProbedbyGreys and AlienAgenda (i believe those were them). As far as I know, they were banned or haven't been on in months.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Shhhhh they really don't like to "come out".

Let's leave them be for now, all will be better that way.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hmm now that would be interesting. Hope they come back...if they ARE in fact real, then maybe they can clarify some things for us

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Oh yeah, and one dude who claimed he had a reptilian soul because he was so much smarter then anyone else and too good to ever get a regular human girl haha

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Shifter2012

You were right in your first assertion....

It's quite absurd.

A great many people claim to be a great many things.

.....Ah, well......it takes all kinds to make a world, I suppose

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Well, if any of them read this, I wouldnt mind getting a lift to the nearest peaceful star system. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I think there is probably a couple of Grey's here, maybe some reptilians...

Then again, maybe not. Maybe Bigfoot is a member here as well.

It's really hard to say. With all of the complete ineptitude of a reasonable grammar system here, there could be hundreds of aliens posting on ATS.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I can't find any posts where anyones stated it. I'll keep looking though. Thanks for the help so far. If anyone can link a thread where someone believes this it would help alot

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Yeah - there have been a couple. And also several to be in "direct 1-to-1 contact" with aliens as well. Most have this holier-than-thou condescending attitude that is rather annoying - especially after a dozen or more pages or so.

IMO, I have yet to see, hear, or read anything that substantiates the validity of these claims (either the aliens-in-the-skin variety or the conduits). That is unfortunate, since any single one confirming attribute would be enough to change the minds of multitudes. As it is, we are left to sift through hundreds of posts of often belligerent give and take between the believers and nons - all of whom seem to be satisfied that their simple "faith" in their belief should be enough for anyone. It is not.

As a marginally interesting side note: It is also my opinion that IF there are aliens among us, then they are likely technically and intellectually advanced relative to humans as well. The intriguing corollary would be that they must also be quite curious and observant - which means they are probably at least absorbing the rather eclectic exchange of ideas and opinions about them as can best be found on open forums dedicated to them: especially @ AboveTopSecret...

Smile - you're on Alien Candid Camera...

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I would classify aliens in three types.
1. Aliens who aren't in a physical body while existing in the astro plane.
2. Aliens who are in a physical body which is an alien body.
3. Aliens who are in a physical body which is a human body.

I believe a lot of us could be that type 3 alien without even knowing it.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
I remember 2 specifically, ProbedbyGreys and AlienAgenda (i believe those were them). As far as I know, they were banned or haven't been on in months.

I think they were both human and neither claimed to be alien, they just both really liked aliens and were in regular contact. PBG was banned, AA just disappeared.

To the OP, there are members who claim or have claimed some element of being an alien... but I don't care to name them, they will speak up if they want, others probably aren't frequenting the boards any more.

In the event of real aliens among us. I highly doubt they would make themselves known. It's probably best it stays that way.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

well wouldnt the indigo children or light warriors count as some sort of hybrid then?

there all over then, there is even a thread

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
To above. Is there any proof that Indigos are alien in nature?

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
[door opens] ....sounds of footsteps...

"ahhemm,

Hello aliens!

JacKatMtn, earthling here,

I just wanted to pop in and say welcome to Earth!

Things are a little crazy right now you wouldn't have some extra PEACE that you could loan us would you?

I have heard somewhere that you folks come in peace.

We could use some.

Once again welcome!"

.....footsteps...... [door closes]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

no, it to me just seems kinda logical that indigos with their specialness or whatelse are not all that human, atleast to me, but its just an opinion and what do I know?

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I know a member, who knows a member, who knows a member, that said Asala is an alien.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Well Sleeper has apparently slept with an alien chick. As well as travelled extensively around the solar system with them.

Or Not.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mojo4sale

No one listen to mojo4sale.
He is totally an alien and has an evil agenda.

Go back to "Australia", FREAK!!

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Well I wouldn't mind sleeping with an alien chick. And Murder I'm talking about aliens specifically.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join