It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, so I just found out I'm an Indigo child and maybe a Light Warrior! Plus another theory on 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terran Blue
Obviously, your situation is best known by yourself, but I would suggest that you don't totally rule out higher education. Often, its just a case of finding what clicks with us, and you never know: you might find something, and it will just click with who you are. And if you do well, it will add more to your skills, and possibly present a clearer path for you.

My apologies for being off Topic...

Don't get me wrong, I would love to be a research physicist/electronics engineer/software programmer/bio-chemist/aeronautical engineer/etc....

To contribute something phenomenal to human existence. Personally though I would rather learn these things of my own accord and not follow a 'scripted' version of 'this is the way it is and the only way it can be.' I have nothing against higher education. Just the system that promotes it and thus it promotes.

Problem is, advanced technological research and development isn't as affordable as it was when the light bulb was the next huge development.
The only way I see available this day in age, is to choose one 'career' path then go be an employee for the defense contractor or whomever, but then they own you, your ideas, and your life should you disagree with the fact that the free energy device you just invented will be kept under lock and key. All those years of devotion and sweat to better humanity just went down the drain. But hey, $100K a year is good money, and I got a nice big house and those 3 fancy expensive cars all on that triple 'A' credit rating that will also go down the drain if I decide to quit my dream job after the disillusionment has set in. I consider myself lucky that I've already been disillusioned.

I think I will just learn everything I can all on my own and maybe one day if the societal structures collapse, I will be of value to rest of humanity.

[edit on 28-9-2007 by Viszet Oki]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I'm not a flamer I just don't buy into something that is not proven.Especially when you talk no different,you have yet to make any breakthroughs in showing poeple the light,you have yet to prove what makes you different from everyone else.

You guys take normal things such as writing,or being a loner,or actually thinking about stuff instead of being a drone,and turn them into something beyond human?Wtf,how do you even think that is ok?Everyone does these things that you talk about.......so everyone is a indigo child?

Besides you have to have your aura measured to be proven a true indigo child,have any of you done that?And that's a whole different topic on its own,who the hell knows if thats even reliable or real.

I think you should not hold yourself above the rest,because your are no different what so ever.I'm glad your not a brainwashed dummy and can think about stuff,but the fact is everyone else is thinking about that same damm stuff.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo

You guys take normal things such as writing,or being a loner,or actually thinking about stuff instead of being a drone,and turn them into something beyond human?Wtf,how do you even think that is ok?Everyone does these things that you talk about.......so everyone is a indigo child?

Perhaps quite a few people are. Suppose we take the label and apply it to a more broad spectrum from 'classical' definition and turn it into more of a 'black and white' thing. There are those who are completely numb in the head and blissfully ignorant, get up with their morning ritual, go to there normal job, come home turn on the TV and soak up all the entertainment and media hype full of 'ooooos' and 'ahhhhs' and "Oh, man, we should really do something about those terrorists!" these people are "not indigo". Then there are the rest of us, indigo.
After all, its just a label isn't it?

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Project_Silo

Couldnt have said it better myself. Cudos. I have felt different my whole life, and I have this knack for reading people. I think indigo child is just some new-age mumbo jumbo. Throughout history people have though there was something about them, or their time. And it never is the case. WAKE UP. Jeesh. Yea i think its sorta kinda mildly interesting to read about. And the 2012 thing? Well im sure something will happen in that year and people will be like SEE ITS TRUE. But in reality something happens every year.

I believe that "indigo children" or whatever you want to call them. Are nothing more than people with above average intelligence, introverted, And very self-conscious. Believe me, I fit the description to a T. Im a buddhist. And after mush analysis, and real true deep thinking and meditation. I have arrived at the conclusion that the indigo child thing is a hidrance to real spiritual enlightenment, and not conductive to the good and benifit of one and all. So stop with the labels and the Im better or Im greater than you are mumbo jumbo.

Were all human beings. No one human being is greater than another. We must all stive to break the chains of bondage, and break the pattern of disillusionment, so that we may create a better world for our children. Its not going to be done for us.

WAKE UP PEOPLE, wake up, please for the love of humanity, WAKE UP!!!

Peace.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viszet Oki
Don't get me wrong, I would love to be a research physicist/electronics engineer/software programmer/bio-chemist/aeronautical engineer/etc....

To contribute something phenomenal to human existence. Personally though I would rather learn these things of my own accord and not follow a 'scripted' version of 'this is the way it is and the only way it can be.' I have nothing against higher education. Just the system that promotes it and thus it promotes.

Actually, I do agree, to an extent. On paper, I did terribly at school, considering my levels of intelligence. But while on the one hand I was being bored stupid at school, I was reading book after book after book at home. School never appealed to me. I do agree that you do need to be able to learn things at your own pace, to your own script, sometimes. No doubt, what I learn in future I will instantly question and analyze to see if the script has faults.

In my opinion, those who do say, as you say, 'this is the way it is and the only way it can be,' are simply limiting themselves. Well done to you for being free in the thoughts enough to be able to see that thinking that way is no good.

Problem is, advanced technological research and development isn't as affordable as it was when the light bulb was the next huge development.
The only way I see available this day in age, is to choose one 'career' path then go be an employee for the defense contractor or whomever, but then they own you, your ideas, and your life should you disagree with the fact that the free energy device you just invented will be kept under lock and key.

I agree entirely. Though I am not a scientist or engineer myself, I am an advocate of science, and in particular, neotechnology, such as Nanotechnology, Biosteel, Stem Cell Research, and Gravity Propulsion Systems, and it pains me greatly to see the Corporate/Military fangs embedded in the throat of what I refer to as Guerilla Science. They will do anything to maintain the status quo. Such damage to our technological evolution, all in the name of money and power.

I think I will just learn everything I can all on my own and maybe one day if the societal structures collapse, I will be of value to rest of humanity.

I like your thinking, though I put it to you that you don't necessarily have to wait until Society goes into meltdown. A man once said to me 'the wolfpacks are forming.' He referred to the Outsiders gathering themselves into small tribes, in order to look out for each other, and also to prepare for what most of us know is coming. If you are fortunate to know others of your kind in Real World, share your knowledge with them. Obviously though, be careful... I have heard of some pretty nasty things happening to people simply for helping their fellow man against the wishes of a corporately owned Government. But you shouldn't have to totally stop while you wait, circumstances permitting.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Perhaps quite a few people are. Suppose we take the label and apply it to a more broad spectrum from 'classical' definition and turn it into more of a 'black and white' thing. There are those who are completely numb in the head and blissfully ignorant, get up with their morning ritual, go to there normal job, come home turn on the TV and soak up all the entertainment and media hype full of 'ooooos' and 'ahhhhs' and "Oh, man, we should really do something about those terrorists!" these people are "not indigo". Then there are the rest of us, indigo.
After all, its just a label isn't it?

Lol,I can assure you I do not "soak up the entertainment and media hype" ha.I'm so far from that you have no idea,look through my posts in any thread.

So I must be a indigo because i don't watch Faux huh?Thanks for proving my point.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   

There are those who are completely numb in the head and blissfully ignorant, get up with their morning ritual, go to there normal job, come home turn on the TV and soak up all the entertainment and media hype full of 'ooooos' and 'ahhhhs' and "Oh, man, we should really do something about those terrorists!" these people are "not indigo".

So what are you, the "Indigos", doing about it? You guys are supposed to have psychic powers right? Can you tell us where Bin Laden is hiding? Maybe when the next big terrorist attack will happen, or where? It seems like there's no better time than the present to prove your abilities.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MST3K

There are those who are completely numb in the head and blissfully ignorant, get up with their morning ritual, go to there normal job, come home turn on the TV and soak up all the entertainment and media hype full of 'ooooos' and 'ahhhhs' and "Oh, man, we should really do something about those terrorists!" these people are "not indigo".

So what are you, the "Indigos", doing about it? You guys are supposed to have psychic powers right? Can you tell us where Bin Laden is hiding? Maybe when the next big terrorist attack will happen, or where? It seems like there's no better time than the present to prove your abilities.

Montana.

*sarcasm off*

Sorry, I dont do astral projection. No where near ready, considering the health risk of detaching your soul from your body while unprepared, respectfully.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MST3K

Bin laden is dead. Thats why all the videos and audiotapes look fake - because they are. He died in 2001 probably.

Your government lies. There is no threat to America. Why is that so hard to understand? They make up threats and blame it on somebody. Its simple.

Do you honestly believe that 9/11 was executed by a couple of guys who didnt even know how to fly a plane? That one guys passport flew out of his pocket when the plane crashed, survived the fireball that nothing else survived, and landed up undamaged two blocks away?

Come on. You know something is not right, and you are being lied to. Its obvious.

The best documentary ive found about 9/11 is the 9/11 Coincidences one, so watch that if you want to see where us truthers are coming from. There are many parts, so click in the list to the right there to view them.

Thank you.

[edit on 29-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

Hi there, thanks for the question, it's difficult to answer though.

I feel like I have a different perspective to all my friends and have a different outlook on life. As I said it's difficult to explain and I guess unless someone feels the same its to hard to explain.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MST3K

Hi there, I don't have any abilities that I'm aware of, and I've never done anything to believe that I may have any. Some of my experiences are that when I recieve an IET or Reiki treatment, I can just feel the presence of something in the room with me, almost like a divine being that just feels so warm and comforting to feel. My mum says they're angels that I feel but I'm not sure, it could be nothing but I believe it's something.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Right, just finished reading everyones posts. Let me first say thankyou all for posting and thankyou for taking the time to post.

I won't individually reply to every post so I'll just state a few things which will hopefully clear up a few questions.

As I said before, it is merely an interest I have and never have or will delve into any rituals and spells or generally have any to do with the occult other than having an interest. I listen to alot of Slayer and other metal bands because I like the fact that the music is different and I also respect the bands as musicians as I play alot of music myself.

Abilities

I also said a couple of posts ago that as far as I'm aware, I don't possess any powers or abilities that I'm aware of as much as I would love to have some. I do have weird experiences when I recieve treatments involving a weird but nice feeling that there is another presence in the room along with me and the person practising on me.

Claims

The only things I have claimed are that I believe I am an Indigo child. I believe this because of the experiences I have had and also reading about how to define one and the way that I feel "different" but in a "special" way.
My claim about the light warrior thing is that I also feel a divine need to protect people and what I recently learned fuels this. I have never claimed to be better than anyone, I merely say I am different. I believe the term "Indigo Child" is only a title, I believe that whatever Indigo Children are here for, differs between everyone of them.

School

I went to Wood Green School which is a secondary school in Oxfordshire, England, and never really fit in although having quite a alot of friends, I never really "hung around" with many. I used to spend alot of time on my own at break and generally the same in lessons. But I have always been stubborm in my beliefs and would make sure people knew it, so I got into trouble a little bit during my time.

Gifts

I believe I am fairly talented in writing and composing music, I have been playing and writing for 16 years and have written hundreds of songs over those years. Most of the time, I would write a song in an hour without thinking but on reflection of the lyrics, would find that they meant a hell of a lot. I write alot of poetry and take most of my inspiration from Seamus Heaney, as I like the fact he had a tough chilhood and I really get what he writes.

if I've missed anything then please let me know and I will be sure to answer as best I can. Once again, thankyou all for the input.
T.O

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MST3K

Well, I have an idea. But it will take a huge collaborative effort, a great amount of courage, and a great deal of faith in each other.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
OK I just found a bit more to do with the Light Warriors.
I'm currently reading this book.
And I found this bit of info about it on Wiki.
It looks like a good read.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOmen
My claim about the light warrior thing is that I also feel a divine need to protect people and what I recently learned fuels this. I have never claimed to be better than anyone, I merely say I am different. I believe the term "Indigo Child" is only a title, I believe that whatever Indigo Children are here for, differs between everyone of them.

Me too. I cant stand seeing people getting treated badly, and thats why I react so strongly to seeing it. I couldnt even watch that student getting tazored more than one time, because it upset me so.

Im not claiming to be indigo though, but I do feel that I want to struggle to make the world a more peaceful place in the ways I can. It also gives my life a meaning in a way, because Ive never felt that buying things gives me any meaning or fulfillment at all, and yet thats what most people seem to enjoy working for. Money to buy things.

Or perhaps its the small amount of time they get to spend with their families when they are not working or sleeping that makes them happy. Either way, sitting around with your family while the world gets turned into crap is not something I want on my conscience. Their kids are going to grow up in this world.

[edit on 29-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Thanks for the input, I totally appreciate that and can relate. I think we just have to forget about "what can I do? I'm only one person" and think that as a person, we hold the key to the future and that as an individual, we can really make a difference if we put the energy into it.

[edit on 29-9-2007 by TheOmen]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
P.s, I hope my new Avatar is better!

Courtesy of kinglizard.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

I know that Bin Laden was just a shill for our government, how else do you explain Bush's nonchalant effort to find him. But I've yet to see sufficient evidence of his death, and you don't give someone the means to incite terrorism and just forget about him.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Dude, don't change your avatar, just so it can go with the image your trying to portray yourself as, people who feel uncomfortable with the anti-christ one are probably those who lack faith in their belief; the way I see it is, if you believe in God and have faith in him, why should have anything to fear?

Anyways, If I were to have an avatar that emphasizes the evil, I'd just indicate that I fear none, or through the trails of darkness I found the light. Anyways, its just all about perspective really, some people might use the same avatar to emphasize their suffering, or whatever, goth kids..

I do believe you are special, frankly, everyone is extraordinary in their own rights, with their own potential to tap into, but for many, they just haven't realize that yet. But from what you describe yourself, I believe you just like the few who realize theirs more to life, and want to play a bigger part in it. And even still, more people are waking up everyday.

Maybe you'll become an Indigo one day, what is an Indigo anyways? It merely person who dominant Aura color variant is Indigo. You see no one person has an aura of one definite color, we have a variety of color in our aura. And still the color of your aura is always bounded by change, because it is dependent on the opening of certain chakras. And the opening/closing of chakra is determined from the lifestyle you life: the food you eat, the amount of sleep you get, the mentality, and etc.

The point is anyone can become an Indigo if they want, there's nothing special about Indigo, merely a change of lifestyle, outlook on life, and etc. Even if this were to case, not even who claims to be an Indigo is an Indigo, I think people just over-glorified the term, and because of that, the term has become favored by many new agers.

You can still become a leader and change the world for the better, without being an Indigo, you can still lead people to the righteous without telekinesis, you can do alot of things, but you have to believe in yourself and know that power isn't always everything.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by skyblueff0

Thanks for your opinion. I see where you're coming from but I guess you can never really believe in something without significant proof or without experiencing something that would change your mind.
I only changed my Avatar because I came across the picture whilst researching light warriors and it just struck a chord with me. I thought "yes i want that!".
And also I have totally changed in the last week since having these new beliefs and I personally think its gonna be for the better. I do agree that everyone is special and I also think that we are all here for a purpose but wether or not we choose to discover it or simply never discover it is down to fate. I believe my mind has gradually been changing over the last few years and I feel this change is going to be a big decision in my life as I am going to pursue these subjects by researching them and taking on board what I learn.
Anyway, I do agree with most of what you said, so thankyou!

[edit on 29-9-2007 by TheOmen]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join