It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, so I just found out I'm an Indigo child and maybe a Light Warrior! Plus another theory on 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
My point? Don't believe everything you read, especially from nameless people on the internet.

There've been plenty of people on this board alone who have made false claims.

That's all.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

I removed that "Whats your point?" comment because it sounded more hostile than I wanted it too. Unfortunately you are one of the quick typers. =)

Sorry about that. You are right, we should all be careful what we trust. It doesnt harm to listen though.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I personally don't want to get involved in this indigo-mess too much, I already proved one person in this forum was a fraud, well it was a collective group work, of pressuring the individual through passive questions.

Jbondo, I think theOmen can have whatever avatar or username he wants, you can't judge a person by his avatar, thats practically saying, you judge a book by its cover. And while I can say much for you or theOmen, but I personally feel you are being bias towards theOmen, through your religious belief.

theOmen, when it boils down to it, believe what you want to believe, but don't pressure what you believe on to others, and don't let other pressure you to believe anything otherwise.

While I personally do believe Indigo exists, I can't confirm or disprove whether or not you are one of them, when the time is right, you will know.

Oh yeah as MajorMalfunction said, don't believe everything you see on the internet, I believe the concept of the indigo was coined in the mid 80's by a lady named Nancy Ann Tappe.

[edit on 28-9-2007 by skyblueff0]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Why do the indigos get to have all the fun and feel special?

Is something wrong with us paunchy, balding, 50something, MAUVE guys?

I know some dark brown people that would also like to get in on some of the action.

This feeling of rejection is about to harsh my groove.

Lord knows people of all colors need to feel special too, no?

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Originally posted by Knightshadowz
Thank you for your time, and if anyone out there reads these words and wishes to know more, perhaps we both have the answers each other has been seeking.

Im curious of what abilities you have? Ive always been interested in stuff like that, but if you dont feel like answering, thats fine too.

I don't think I would label them abilities, at least not until I can control them at will.

- I bent a knife while spreading peanut butter while I was lost in thought. VERY slow about trying this one again, because considering the possibilities I am afraid I would unknowingly screw something up when I wasnt paying attention.

- In high school, I read a girl I had never met her feelings about not wanting to move away, go to another school, or quit her job. Note: I had never spoken to her, nor heard about any of it.

- While I was young, I had VERY frequent encounters on almost a nightly basis with Shadow People. Most times, it wouldnt start until I was nearly asleep/asleep. To be totally honest to my common sense, I assumed they were just the nightmares of my childhood until I found out a few of my friends had similar dreams, including my father who told me while he was drunk when I asked as to whether or not he had experienced them. To keep you in suspence, full body locks were their weapon of choice, followed by swiftly waking up as soon as they made physical contact with you in the "dream" despite just having fallen asleep.

This wasnt the case in all of them, in fact, in the most epic of the dreams I had I was cornered in some sort of building, a place I had never been. I was 7 years old at the time, and as scared as any 7 year old should have been in a nightmare that bad. I knew that the "boogie men" as I had called them, were near because you can feel them when you look at them. They were human silhouettes, best describes as having no detail you can percieve aside from shape and the glowing red eyes.

They came at me, and in the "dream", I remember feeling a jolt of excitement as the first lept at me longways. They are VERY agile, and very fast. Usually, this would have been the part where I woke up in a cold sweat but, to my fascination and utter surprise, I enveloped the being in a blast of pure light energy from the palm of my hand just before it touched me. I laid into the rest of them in turn, each fading into nothing just after crumpling to the floor far from where they started.

This is where is got strange, because all of these "dreams" are vivid to the point of still feeling like I was there when I woke up. A woman I had never seen arrived, and said something to me. I was forced into a black car I had never seen, and I blacked out.

I woke up in my bed at home, and not a thing in the world had changed.

These are only 3, if the energy projection counts. I would also like to add that in all of my dreams growing up I saw every girl I've been with up to this point in my life. That is a strong statement, but I never realized it until I began meditating after high school.

The last is one I do not talk about because it concerns the voices of the deceased, specifically, I heard my grandfather tell me that he was with me.

Thanks for your time, and I hope this doesnt come off sounding too much like a television episode.

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
My point? Don't believe everything you read, especially from nameless people on the internet.

There've been plenty of people on this board alone who have made false claims.

That's all.

Yes, and that is what makes believing anyone so difficult.

-Knightshadowz

[edit on 28-9-2007 by Knightshadowz]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knightshadowz
Thanks for your time, and I hope this doesnt come off sounding too much like a television episode.

No, its all interesting. Thanks for sharing. My only experience from my childhood is being able to move around in my dreams and control what happened, because I knew it was a dream while dreaming them.

But I dont have that ability anymore. I dont remember when I lost it, except it was when I got older sometime... I miss it though. Now as a grownup I just dream ordinary dreams like everyone else.

[edit on 28-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I just feel completely different to people...

to the OP

how do you know what different is if youve felt that (indigo) your whole life? you would not know what its like to be 'normal' or unindigo if youve always been indigo

it just doesnt make sense

ive always felt different, different from what? me? you dont know how I or anyone else feels, everyone is different but we all have lots of similarities

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I have a friend who has a "YELLOW CHILD"....
He adopted her from China 3 years ago...

There are some people who desperatley need to "FEEL" they belong...and the fact your own mother told you that your and "indigo child" or whatever is all i needed to hear...

i can just imagine the conversation between you and your mom

you - "Mom, i want to be different"
mom - "Yes dear, whatever you say"
you - "I wanna be an idigo child"
mom - "Yes dear, whatever, yes , yes you are an indigo child dear"
you - "YEAH"
mom - "Feel better now dear?, finish your hot milk and off to bed, its college in the morning..sleep well dear and dont forget to take your tablet"

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
What powers do you have as an Indigo or Light Warrior? Can you summon angels? Shoot light beams from your eyes? Do you have super human strength? Because it's going to take a lot more than the ability to write music and poetry to save us in a post-apocalyptic world.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I have heard about the Indigo Children on C2C. What I find strange is that 90% of the children under 10 are and kids getting diagnosed with ADD at an alarming rate. I have 2 boys that are "ADD" and the when they are on their meds, they are lifeless. How do you find out who is and who isn't a Indigo?

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I was reading somewhere that, Nancy Ann Tappe one of the earlier advocates of this fable, estimates today that the majority of 10 to 25 year olds are Indigo.

So really the trend is that the Indigo isn't special. The "lower caste" non Indigo's, will therefore, in the future then be the special ones, as they would then be different. So I expect that those today who think they are special Indigo's will think that they are special none Indigo's in the future!!

As for the Indigo traits, I am not a young person and I have known people with these traits, throughout my life...me included...And as far as Indigo Adult traits I would say Adolf Hitler showed that inclination
Which is a good point.

I note that Indigo's give the impression of being arrogant, right and superior...like the higher castes in Indian society. Thinking that you are different / better can lead to a belief of a master race. Is that really the Indigo plan? To be the new Nazis?

I just hope that I have left this mortal world before the new master race asks me to shower!!!

My belief is that it is just another "label" for sad, incomplete people to aspire to. Years ago people were happy just to be a Cub Scout, or a member of the Bazooka Joe Club. Now they want new labels.

Whatever they believe, I believe that they are special. We all are. Each of us is unique and pass this way once. Chasing after someone else's labels is a waste of that life I reckon.

Do some loving, make babies, drink beer, look at the beauty of a sunrise, wonder at the size of the universe, just enjoy life. Don't waste it aspiring to someone elses ideal or seeking enlightenment in forums like these ....oops broke my own rule

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by there is no god

Greetings, and thank you for your reply.

First and foremost, I believe labelling anyone takes away from the identity of a person. Just because someone chooses to believe in things you choose not to accept, or even to try to understand, doesn't give you the right pass judgement any more than I can. Your perceptions of reality are shaped by everything that has happened to you, and while most people think that who they are is determined by what they know, this simply is not true. All you can do is submit the sumation of your intellect in hopes that others who can't understand either will join you in your confusion.

Every life is precious, whether you care to notice or go out of your way to make everyone else overlook that fact. As far as Adolf Hitler is concerned, we have only the holocaust and the wars to judge him by because we didnt know him. Everyone's perception of a specific person is also different, reserved to their own experience in life to decide, or to judge if a person is "good" or "bad". This is also where bias is born, as your influences and perceptions shape your actions and reactions.

As I stated before, I have never labelled myself nor anyone else. In fact, it is only those that lack the intuition and understanding to even concieve the notion of just how unique we all are that are resolved to labelling someone else. The only label you need concern yourself with is a person's username because its an insult to your intelligence to do anything more or less. Respectfully, I totally and completely understand your point of view as it is also partially mine. Every being chooses its own path, and while I appreciate your scepticism, I humbly submit that your doubt is why you cant do these things. Its more than just thinking it, you have to understand and accept it as natural before anything strange happens.

In other words, you need to believe in something greater, vaster, and FAR more powerful than you. Quiet your mind, and let go of the reigns. Then, and only then, a jedi will you be.

Seriously, Yoda said it best;

"Do. Or do not. There is NO try."

With warmest regards,

-Knightshadowz

[edit on 28-9-2007 by Knightshadowz]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOmen

This is the first time I have ever heard of "Indigo Children" Ive heard the term "Light warrior" before, but have yet to 'look into it' Something about it though strikes a nerve in the core of my being. There was never anybody in my life that could relate to me. I've always been able to relate to other people... I don't know, it's weird... If I try I can look into someones eyes and feel who they are. I don't like to because mostly I feel enormous amounts of pain that makes me really sad. I do possess an above average IQ (according to various online IQ tests... I don't know how much credit to give those) According to my mother, I could speak full sentences and carry on conversations with adults when other children my age had a vocabulary of a few words. I don't remember much of what type of child I was, but my memories of childhood are filled with hatred and pain. I hated myself, I have yet to this day feel a more passionate hatred then that I had of myself as a child. I did not have any friends or playmates, nobody liked me. Maybe I just wasn't a very likable child, like I said, I don't remember how I acted or what I did around the other kids. I just remember always being teased and made fun of by everyone. I hated myself for being so different, then hated myself even more because all I could do was cry about (which of course made it even worse) Kids seem to get off on making other kids cry. I remember when my dad would yell at me for whatever reasons. I don't remember any of the reasons, but I remember I would hate myself more and punish myself by hitting myself and digging my nails into my flesh. It was the only way I could numb the emotional pain. Academically in school I always excelled without trying.
The first time I felt like I could at least fit in was when I was in 10th. Grade and a kid came through the hallway completely in gothic attire. Trench coat, chains, all black, make-up, black fingernail polish. As he strode through the hallways, it was like Moses parting the seas. I was in awe, I was inspired. The next day I changed my entire wardrobe. I became one of about 7 of the gothic kids in my school at the time. The effect was euphoric. Those who had offerd me spite before seemed to have forgotten who I was and looked at me with fear. Then I made friends with the others. Well at least people who acted like they liked me and understood me. So for a time I was able to replace the loneliness with an ego trip from hell. Later that year, some kid in Pearl, MS hid a shotgun in his trench coat and shot some other kids. The trench coats were banned from school. Me not thinking it was very fair, wrote up a petition of sorts, expressing just how unfair it was to penalize every one just because some other kid was whacked out. Apparently I wrote it pretty well, two days later I was summoned to the office where I met the first three who had signed this petition and about 5 police officers. I was accused of attempting to incite a rite and threatened with jail. I then dropped out of school and got a GED.
Since then, I refuse to go to college or work for a 'big' co. The whole thing is BS. I refuse to be trained to be the good little corporate worker bee. I struggle financially because I can't get that 'good' job. But I just don't care about making a lot of money. I feel like I'm above that?? It's like as long as I stay on my path, I have been taken care of by some unseen force. Things just tend to work out. I'm still confused about who or what I may be at the age of 26. But I have this feeling of greatness inside of me. Like I want to liberate humanity or some weird @#$$. Delusions of grandeur? I just don't know. Does any of this sound familiar to anyone? Or am I truly just crazy and completely alone on this planet?

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I'm pretty open minded about most topics but I had to laugh at this one, these "Indigo Kids" are hard to take seriously when their 'abilities' are nothing more than what the majority of teens possess anyway. Teens didn't conform in the 60s and wrote lots of music and poetry, they don't conform nowadays and write lots of music and poetry and ten cents to the first person to guess how they're going to behave in future?

Also, as soon as you direct anything negative in their direction (like this post) they totally refuse to consider the fact they they may-not-actually-be-an-INDIGO-CHILD ........................ and accuse you of trying to make them conform, or 'label' them. Yet they expect us to accept what they're saying. Reminds me kinda of someone who boasts a lot about wealth etc, when you put anything remotely negative to them you get accused of being jealous - you just can't win.

Yup, Emo kids with a Superman complex.

Gaz

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
WOW!

I just happened to start reading this thread, and you just scared the hell out of me. I too have had dreams of shadows with red eyes. There VERY quick, and I am either fighting them in my dreams, or being absorbed into them, and becoming one with them. Basically my eyes glowing red. I've also had dreams of being on a front line of a massive army of these things, deciding that I don't want to be a part of them, and start fighting them with my sword which at first is grey, but after I start attacking them turns to a piercing blue that eminates light. Eventually I die after they charge me, and I watch my body being torched. Those are the ones that I dream about over and over again. I've had dreams of me driving in the car, at night, and looking at my reflection in the mirror and it turning into a shadow.... What does all this mean?

Camain

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Wow, there are a lot of threads on indigos lately. And the thing that sucks is all of the flamers.
Meh, but anyway. I am what I am. To answer your questions:

What purpose do you all believe an Indigo child has?

I believe that you can't say that all indigos have the same purpose. For all I know, there might not even be a purpose. I like to think that there is, though. But I also think that the "purpose" of an individual person differs from that of another person. It is the same with indigos. Some might be healers, some might be light warriors, some might be able to talk to animals, some are psychic, others focus on their creativity. We all have our loves in this life, the things that we're good at, and that we're interested in, above most of the other people around us. That's what makes us unique. And likewise, everyone has a unique purpose.

What purpose do you believe a light Warrior will have?

I'm sorry, but I'm not really familiar with the term. From what you said, it seems to be someone who fights negativity, or who protects others from harm. Although I can understand being protective (as I am), oftentimes it's the negativity that teaches us lessons that we very much need to learn. So... truthfully, I can't say that I know.

Do my stories of 2012 reflect anything you believe?

Personally, I think 2012 indicates changes. I don't feel that it means the world will end or that it's Judgment Day, or anything like that. I think that the physical life will continue on as it does, but I think that certain changes will occur - what specifically, I don't know, although I think they will be spiritual changes. I don't think we're near the end, though.

Have any of you had experiences or are in fact Indigo children and/or Light Warriors and/or Healers?

I am an indigo. So is my boyfriend (who I intend to stay with for the rest of my life).

What do you mean by experiences? Experiences with indigos, or experiences as indigos? Or either one? Yeah... I've had certain experiences. I'm very empathic - I can tell what mood someone's in even if they are hiding it well. If I don't watch what I'm doing, they're mood will affect me, and I'll end up being in that mood, too. I'm a good listener - even though I'm not very outgoing or talkative, people who I don't know well will often tell me things or confide in me, or just complain about things. That can be a pain, though, because sometimes it gets you down. But it seems to help them. I can talk to birds of prey (I found this out after I started volunteering at the raptor rehab center near us). Nothing blatantly in-your-face, but interesting things.

Also, me and my bf have a very close connection, and we are often found thinking/saying the same things at the same time. Way too often to just be coincidence.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I'm not sure what an "indigo" child is ... think I knew one once.
2012 sounds like the 7-year Tribulation beginning. Every religion in the world today is watching for their savior. I'm Christian so we know Who I'm waiting for. Anyway, it does sound to be like the tribulation. Seven years instead of 8.
Any take?

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
2012 is just a number. People have latched onto it because the Mayan calendar supposedly ends at that date. Hmm. Our calendars end every year at December 31 but the world doesn't end, we just start a new calendar. And if the Mayans were so good at predicting, why didn't they predict the date of the end of their own civilization?

I have an idea! To everyone reading this that is SURE that 2012 is the end of the world. Please write up a will leaving me all your worldly possessions. I'll be sure to take real good care of them beginning in 2013.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viszet Oki
Since then, I refuse to go to college or work for a 'big' co. The whole thing is BS. I refuse to be trained to be the good little corporate worker bee.

Oh believe me, I can relate. I currently have an office job, and the sheer lack of creative work drains my energy to ridiculously low levels. I am not a worker bee. Never have been. But having said that, I am willing to give higher education another go, as I have identified my path, and to help fulfill it, I could do with some more training.

Obviously, your situation is best known by yourself, but I would suggest that you don't totally rule out higher education. Often, its just a case of finding what clicks with us, and you never know: you might find something, and it will just click with who you are. And if you do well, it will add more to your skills, and possibly present a clearer path for you.

But I just don't care about making a lot of money. I feel like I'm above that??

Again, I can relate. Money matters little to me. Nice to have, don't get me wrong, but I am more concerned with other things, my thoughts, my ideas, my politics, helping friends and allies. When it comes to money, I see it as a means to an end. Which is, imo, how we should all see it. I find people who live for money rather hollow as humans.

I'm still confused about who or what I may be at the age of 26.

Again, I hear you. I don't know who I am exactly, or what my place is. I have always been a lone wolf of sorts, due to both childhood environments and as a natural trait. But while I don't know exactly what my path leads to, I have met people who have helped me to understand more about the way I function in regards to others. Since reading The Celestine Prophecy, I have learned to spot the people who appear in my life, serve a purpose to help me, only to drift away when their task is done. And while some of them have helped me to find a way to express myself creatively, others have helped show me what I am, where I can go. One guy in particular, I consider the big brother I never had. There is still a hole in my life where he was.

I will say this though: I don't claim to be an Indigo, though I seem to meet the criteria - aside from the fact that I have no special mental powers/gifts other than a gift for psychology, I have never met an Alien, I have never met a Demon, and I don't believe at all in the 2012 thing. What I do have though is a thing for those who don't conform, but who are still decent people. I have an urge to help them, these Outsiders. Many of them fit the criteria of an Indigo too, but I'll let you draw your own conclusions.

Am I an Indigo? I don't know. While it would be nice to have a little clarification as to my status, a badge doesn't mean as much to me as my missions, my goals, my dreams, my friends and allies. Many who would claim to be Indigo I do find to be more focused on their need for a tag, rather than the good they are supposed to perpetrate. But again, on the other hand, some of those people I have looked at are just as confused about themselves as I once was, and are looking for a little clarification on their roles.

But I have this feeling of greatness inside of me. Like I want to liberate humanity or some weird @#$$. Delusions of grandeur? I just don't know. Does any of this sound familiar to anyone? Or am I truly just crazy and completely alone on this planet?

Ha! I know EXACTLY what you are getting at regarding the whole save the world thing. I find though I look long and hard at the BIG picture, and feel at a loss as to where to even start. Plus, I am the only one I know in Real World who thinks like I do. Which makes it kind of lonely actually, but I know and talk to people online regularly who I know feel along similar veins to me, and that is a great comfort. Because you are not alone. You may feel at times (and I know I do) that you am the only one who sees what you see, but you aren't.

Maybe it is delusions of grandeur. Some jokers here would probably make a crack about handing you a cape. Here's a thought though: maybe its an ingrained desire to do good. Maybe it isn't a Superman Complex.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Well Im an indigo but the immunity to HIV seems far out there. Any cases? I haven't been sick since age 10 or so though. Not a big deal.

As far as 2012, I dont know if this is the end of the world. I feel it will come sooner than later though based on what's been going on in the world. Yes, the Mayan calendar does stop here and people have latched onto it. But also there is a planetary alignment or something around that exact date which is off key, as I recall. Best wishes......

[edit on 28-9-2007 by Shifter2012]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join