It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, so I just found out I'm an Indigo child and maybe a Light Warrior! Plus another theory on 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

LOL! I know, I had that avatar up before I learned about any of this, I choose it cos I'm a non-conformist. I'll just say that I'm no emo so don't go making that assumption anyone!
The reason I choose this is because it is my favourite film and I've always been interested on the subject of the occult but never felt the need to experiment as such.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Project_Silo

Thanks for the post, I am sure there are people out there who claim things for attention. I can assure you that I'm not. All I want to do is gather as much experiences from people as possible and all the information on Indigo children and 2012 as possible.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
OK, I believe your are an "indigo child"

Now get a good education.

Get a good job.

And join the rest of us that aren't so vibrantly colored.

namaste
whaaa

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory -- Please Review
Mod Note: Please Stay On Topic -- Please Review

[edit on 28-9-2007 by chissler]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

No need for that. Just because I have different beliefs to you, doesn't mean it gives you the right to insult me.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

LOL yeah that would suck!

All I can say is my Mother told me, what she does is to enlighten people about spirituality etc, so that when these 2012 events occur (if in fact they do) then more people will be ready for the shift.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

LOL thanks for the post, I wish all skeptics were as amusing as you.
Yes your right, I do want everyones opinion. But to me, fitting the criteria is just the tip of the iceberg. I don't expect you to understand or perhaps believe me, but I just have a "different" perpsective about alot of stuff. Maybe I'm not special but a guy can dream right? lol
But seriously, I just feel completely different to people and that goes along with a whole bunch of other stuff aswell which makes me believe.
I had no interest in Indigo children and just disregarded them as attention seekers a week ago. But now I have totally flipped my view.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Thanks everyone for your views, I would however like somemore input from people who have the same beliefs as I feel I still need more information on the topic! Thanks again.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I'm guessing you're in your mid-teens. A little secret from someone old ... all teenagers feel the way you do, no special aura required.

But thank you for taking my comments in the light they were offered.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

Actually mid-twenties, I have a decent education and decent job.
I felt even strongly about this as I understand your views about teenagers and not wanting to fit in. I did that as a teen as I'm sure most people here did. Its just the way my Mother told me she knew I was an Indigo Child for a while, but she never said anything as she knew I didn't have the same beliefs as her and she didn't want any confrontation. But when we stumbled onto the topic, she told me. Maybe its all a load of BS but I guess everyone has their own beliefs and these are mine.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
to OP: See, I told you these people would come out and tell you how NOT special you are. This is because they don't understand what we feel. They think that when we say we are "special" that we mean we are better than them or super intellegent. It isn't about that. I don't think we will ever be able to make them understand. But thats okay because that isn't our mission. We aren't suppose to come out and prove to everyone that we are here to accomplish our mission. We have our journey and they have theirs. Some people choose to ignore their mission and go out and 'get and education' and 'get a good job'. that may be fine for them but not for us. i'm not telling you not to do that. if that is the journey you must take then by all means... follow your road. I am 31 and have a computer degree. i have had many good jobs. These things are not fulfilling to me because it does not go along with my journey. I think right now while we are waiting for our ultimate goal we should connect with each other and help unlock our inner self for that is where our answers are. I, like you, searched and searched for the answers to the questions i have inside about why i feel the way i do. I have recently learned that they are not out there. They are inside you. But I do think that we need each other to unlock the answers.

Please do not let these others discourage you. I do feel like some of them are indigos themselves but chose to ignore their calling because it is too hard. Sorta like being gay but staying in the closet because of all the riducule they will indure when they come out be their true self. This is their choice because we have free will.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOmen
reply to post by whaaa

No need for that. Just because I have different beliefs to you, doesn't mean it gives you the right to insult me.

Sorry my brother!

I didn't realize my post was so caustic! Please accept my apologies for my insensitivity!

We white people tend to be unfeeling and very crass at times!

namaste
whaaa

To show you my heart is in the right place; you gt a big blue star!
And a place of honor on my friends list.

[edit on 28-9-2007 by whaaa]

[edit on 28-9-2007 by whaaa]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

I agree with you. Ive worked quite a few jobs myself, also as a computer programmer in fact, but im 32. And its quite a boring way to live. 50 more years of working, buying stuff, working some more, buying more stuff... its useless and meaningless to me.

I support anyone who wants to strive for a better world than what we have now, because a lot of people are poor and are losing hope. Soon there wont be much worth to live for if things continue in this direction.

So kudos to everybody who wants to change the world, and I wish you all good luck.

[edit on 28-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I ask you this:
What tells you that you are an actual Indigo Child?
There is no ''physical'' proof of an actual Indigo Child.

No matter whether you see ghosts, fit in with 100% of the criteria of an "Indigo Child", can shoot PK blobs, turn objects to ashes, or are just super attuned to nature.

The Indigo Child theory is a theory for a reason.

For all you know, you might be a warrior of Satan in disguise without knowing it yet (if you get my drift.)

Just because you get stigmata it does not mean that you're special.
And just because you see stuff that looks like ghosts but others don't, it doesn't mean that you're a Ghost Whisperer.

This "pseudoscience" is mainly backed up by theories.

Example:
I've once been on holiday to Croatia, and at one point we spent a few days at a farmers house that had a room for vacancy.
One night I woke up because I had to piss (and do my personal ''thing'') and when I got back, I noticed how the Maria statuette on the nightdesk next to my parents bed was no longer a Maria statuette, but a full colorspectrum silhouette of the statuette, with the colors shifting.

I also once was practicing some melee combat moves, and at one point I suddenly saw a flash of an ''alternate'' me (If you've seen the Matrix, think of Neo in real / digital world, and now imagine him seeing a flash of his Digital world in the mirror, that's what happened to me.)

Also, just a few minutes ago a friend of mine tried secretly cheating at a match of Speed-mathemathics in Brain Age 1, guess what, after I found out I suddenly knew the answers near instantaneous and finished the game I, got a time of 1 minute and something with ,666 seconds.

Oh yeah, I also wear an amulet with a dragon and pentagram (and an upside down pentagram resembles the devil).

So now we have:
Color-shifting maria statuette. (Religious stuff)
Seeing an "alternate" me in the mirror (random)
Sudden super-speed math knowledge and a time of 666 (religious)
Me wearing an amulet with a pentagram that resembles a devil if put upside down (religious)

Does this mean that somehow fate made me get that amulet, and that the devil aids me sometimes, or that I am some kind of Devil Warrior? No.
Or maybe that God and the Devil are battling for my aid on their side, due to some unknown circumstances of powers that I may be involved in?! No.

It only means that there has been some funny coincidences, but there's nothing conclusive.

Is there a possibility? Of course there is, there is also the possibility that water might be set aflame as long as we cannot test it in EVERY single way.

In other words, do I think that you are an Indigo Child? Not really.
Do I believe that there is the possibility of you being an Indigo Child? absolutely.

[edit on 28/9/07 by -0mega-]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Sorry to have to break it to you, but if you're in your mid-twenties, then you are in fact an indigo-adult. It's ok to conform now, no one will think any less of you.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tjack
Sorry to have to break it to you, but if you're in your mid-twenties, then you are in fact an indigo-adult. It's ok to conform now, no one will think any less of you.

He's the child of his parents

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Dr Love beat me to my question but to expand on that, why would someone "of light" that had these feelings for so long even pick such a film to be their "favorite"? Non conformity just doesn't cut it. On top of that what would you expect people to think when you use that avatar and then espouse an opposite of what it stands for?

As a Christian I would never attach such a display to myself. Maybe you should have changed that prior to posting this Indigo deal. I know you're thinking: Why such a big deal over this avatar? Can't they just get past it? It has little to do with the subject?

In my eyes these avatar selections tell allot about the people they represent. Of course they should; because they are just that, a representation. It is a big deal and quite frankly I can't put any credence into someone that talks of light and love but chooses a movie about the antichrist to represent him.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmy1200
your not special
your mom is not special
and 2012 is nothing more than a nice number

im tired of this crap. you think your special because your creative, and you dont like to conform to the "norm". get outta here.

Don't worry, friend.

You're still special, though you have never fought a shadow builder or bent a knife you were spreading peanut butter with, but nonetheless special. "Norm" is what other people believe as common knowledge, and not conforming to what everyone else assumes is correct is the first sign of ascention.

I can assure you that you are no judge of the quality of a persons soul, much less while staring at a screen trying to comprehend something you don't believe in to being with. Hence, it is impossible for you to grasp.

I don't know what I am, nor would I presume to jump to any conclusions based upon the strange occurences in my life both alone, and with groups of people. I guess the point of this post is simple:

If you don't know someone, don't judge them, and even after you know them remember that they are only human, and still learning from trial and error.

Everything I have stated is truth, not a lie or means of setting myself on a higher rung than the rest of humanity. In fact, I couldnt control it for the death of me. Perhaps some day, I'll meet someone just like me who could show me what I could, COULD, be capable of.

But for now, I am reserved by god to speak the truth to the best of my ability, and never to judge anyone that would most certainly be better understood by the eternal spirit, god, allah, or whatever blessed name you call the divine creator.

Thank you for your time, and if anyone out there reads these words and wishes to know more, perhaps we both have the answers each other has been seeking.

-Knightshadowz

[edit on 28-9-2007 by Knightshadowz]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knightshadowz
Thank you for your time, and if anyone out there reads these words and wishes to know more, perhaps we both have the answers each other has been seeking.

Im curious of what abilities you have? Ive always been interested in stuff like that, but if you dont feel like answering, thats fine too.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Just to point out, anyone on the internet can claim they can do anything they want to claim.

Without objective evidence, that's all it is, just a claim.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
Just to point out, anyone on the internet can claim they can do anything they want to claim.

Without objective evidence, that's all it is, just a claim.

Anyone in the government can as well. Personally Im curious about these things and want to know more. Thats all. I think im capable of deciding myself if I want to believe what is being said or not.

[edit on 28-9-2007 by Copernicus]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join