It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, so I just found out I'm an Indigo child and maybe a Light Warrior! Plus another theory on 2012

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I'm sure race has nothing to do with it, blaws. Internally, which is where I think something like this would originate were all the same.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
OK, here we go again. Indigo Children(IC) are nothing new to the human race and are nothing special, unlike you'd hear from the New Age crowd. IC's just have a heightened awareness of emotions around them. That's not telepathy, ESP or anything like that. They just are aware of the emotions surrounding them. Pretty basic. What makes IC's better than an athlete that can do extrodinary physical feats? Nothing. Or a Math wizard? Nothing. Everyone has an aptitude. Their traits don't make IC's special. Might make good cops though.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by blaws572
can blacks be indigo children?? because im black/brown and have all of the traits. especiallt the intuitive "knowing" aspect. often ill get an urge to go outside at night, and when i do 8/10 times ill see a u.f.o. anyones thought's??

I don't think there are any rules my friend!

Interesting on the UFO's, I can't comment on that, as I have never truly seen one!

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Ok, so that's YOUR OPINION.

My opinion is that we are here for a certain reason. I also believe you, and everyone else in the world are here for certain reasons. They may not be apparant, and you may choose to disregard them, but that is what I believe.

Thankyou for your input, kind sir.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

Agreed, actually there are such things as light workers but the light workers have no idea who they are until it's time for them to be reveiled, people who claim to be light workers and Indigo Children are attention seekers, and have no idea what they are talking about. Real light workers are supposed to be here to help humanity get to ascension whatever the cost, it has nothing to do with poetry and feeling like you don't belong! That's all a bunch of crap, the only way you know you are a light worker is through meditation and making your way up the tree of life, and talking with your guide about it, then you can say your a light worker.

I have to ask the "Indigo kids" how have you helped us move towards ascension, besides just saying you're an indigo? do meditate daily, and offer your services to people? How did you figure out you were Indigo? If you say it's because you read a wiki page, then no I don't believe you, and you're full of crap, get a life!!

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOmen

Originally posted by blaws572
can blacks be indigo children?? because im black/brown and have all of the traits. especiallt the intuitive "knowing" aspect. often ill get an urge to go outside at night, and when i do 8/10 times ill see a u.f.o. anyones thought's??

I don't think there are any rules my friend!

Interesting on the UFO's, I can't comment on that, as I have never truly seen one!

thankss homie. and about the ufos im not fibbing. i've been seein em erry nite since january til now. i didnt see any last nite cuz it was cloudy. but ill get an urge to go outside. i dont hear a voice like some people state. i jus get a feeling like go outside.and ill see it. sometimes fake planes. sometimes star like objects moving unlike stars. and sometimes super blatant like the outline of the craft. i kno wat planes look like cuz im 2 miles from an airport. and im 30 mile fom the atlantic. im in maryland. jus look up in the skies my frien when it first start getting dark. here its around 630 700 eastern time. i promise youll c. cuz like i said. its getting much blatant. much love to fellow atsers

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Ok, so that's YOUR OPINION.

Not my opinion, my experience. I don't blow anything up my butt though making me think I'm some kind of spiritual superstar.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mysticalzoe

So you feel the need to post on a topic you obviously have strong feelings towards, what if I told you your beliefs are a load of CRAP!

I'm not going to as I respect everyone has their own opinion, be it ridiculous or not. I don't know why I am here, I don't know what my purpose is, I don't meditate, I am not a light worker and have never claimed to be.

What I know is, is that I, along with the majority of the population of this planet are here for a reason. That reason, I do not know.

Chillout Zoe, it's not your problem.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Oh buddy, what is your problem!?

And how on earth did you become a Super Moderator with behavior like this!?

Oh, and this thread was started about 2 and a half years ago, so it's not exactly a new one!!!

tO

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Every child, anywhere in the world, no matter what colour hair or eyes or where or when born is a indigo child.
When you grow up you are a indigo male or female and you will die like a indigo granny or grandpa.
The human soul is holy.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Oh buddy, what is your problem!?

And how on earth did you become a Super Moderator with behavior like this!?

Oh, and this thread was started about 2 and a half years ago, so it's not exactly a new one!!!

tO

No problem here. I just know of what I speak. You just don't like the truth. I can't help you with that.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

reply to post by mysticalzoe

So you feel the need to post on a topic you obviously have strong feelings towards, what if I told you your beliefs are a load of CRAP!

One would hope he would consider the evidence and not reject it based on emotions alone.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
to much crazy in one thread.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
i can manipulate reality

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
You have to realize that 2012 is not the truth. If you find that your thoughts are conforming to the belief system and that any thought that opposes those beliefs are being interpreted as acting against you or doubting your faith than this probably means you have been brain washed.

That's what happened to me with this 2012, new age stuff. I was super big into 2012 and I even made an ass out of myself on more than one occasion because of it. It's not the truth. It is no more significant than anyone elses opinion.

It's still interesting to me. It's the pinacle of fantasy, but it is not the truth! You have to let yourself be wrong or else you will become crystalized. And that is anti-spiritual progress. You can take it from me, I am no indigo child, I am a Na'vi, resident of Pandora. I am typing this through my human avatar.

[edit on 21-2-2010 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I'll tell you what I don;t like, you coming on here, playing the "I know everything, everyone look at me".

I don;t know the truth and I'm sure as hell you have no idea either! Despite the fact you wish you did/think you do.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Project_Silo

Funny you mention this. I am a Wiccan and as such I do believe in spirit and such. I have been read by a trusted source to be an indigo and let me tell you that there is nothing special about me. I tried all the tests and they all come out Indigo and yet I have no powers, nothing more special than anyone else. The whole aura color is interesting because it reads you as a personality type. In my opinion indigo is a cold read. The requirements to be an indigo are very fuzzy and with special attention can really be applied to anyone.

Indigo's aren't special unless you mean to say EVERYONE is special in some way. Of course we all are. I am very good at reading people and their emotions. That is my talent/gift/whatever but I have my downfalls. I can't control my emotions sometimes. I suck at certain things when I try it. You are no more special than any other human...this is coming from an indigo as I already mentioned...I am just another person.

-Kyo

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
OP, I felt this way when I was about 8 years old. It was a passing delusion that is probably normal in children. Some children think they are superheroes or witches, etc. I suppose we all need to feel special.

[edit on 24-2-2010 by rizla]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I don't want to add to the already "mainstream" phenomenon of the Indigos, as I think it's just a label and nothing more. Yes, I do feel all the feelings and have had all the same experiences as most "Indigos." I have been an "energy practitioner" for 20 years. I don't practice any sort of religion, and take a more layman's approach to the paranormal, supernatural, etc. I can see, feel, and sometimes even smell things. My main areas of concentration are in clairvoyance, empathy, and mediumship. Do I feel different than other people? Yes. Do I let it get to me? No. I march to the beat of my own drummer, and have since I was a kid. I don't care what others think about me, negative or positive. I just live my life, pay my bills, work, and buy stuff. I keep the other part of myself to myself unless someone asks to investigate a home for them. I associate the Indigo trend with the New Age hippies that want to relive the 60's again. They are always about light and love and that nothing can go wrong if you have a positive attitude. Unfortunately, that is not how the world works, and no sort of believe in ANY higher power is going to put food on the table or pay the bills. Delusions of grandeur? Maybe. Something going on? Probably. Can I explain it? No.

Here is a dream that I have had since I was a kid. It has to do with some massive army offensive, except I cannot see what it is we are fighting.

I am in an outdoor military style open-air bunker. High walls on every side. I'm in the middle with a very large group of "soldiers" surrounding me on both sides. I assume that I am the leader in this dream as I am calling the commands. There is sand all over, and I assume that this bunker is in the middle of the desert. I tell the troops to bear arms, lock and load. There is a massive sand storm approaching the large reinforced doors of the bunker. I say to get ready. The doors blast open and this sandstorm starts swirling toward me and my troops. I say to open fire and we empty clip after clip into this swirling mass. The intriguing part is that there are these audible ethereal screams coming from the sand storm. I don't see individual faces, but I do hear individual screams from this sand storm. My troops start falling. They are being shot by unseen bullets. I'm the last one to go down. I am shot in the leg and bleeding badly. The sand storm dies down and turns into a woman, with raven hair and dark piercing eyes. I pull out my side arm as my main weapon is out of bullets. She approaches, and I empty the clip into her head. Nothing happens to her. She bares down on me and then I wake up in a cold sweat.

Anyway, don't take too much stock into those New Ager hippy folk. Just live your life and enjoy it.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Reply to post by jbondo

I am with you on most of your post. 'non-conformity' is a marketing tactic and not a damn thing more. 'neo-con/formity' especially.....if we are too smart to be divided by race or religion then we can be 'bettter by our smartness'.......anytthing to separate us from eachother......

so what does my avatar say?
peace

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join