It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, so I just found out I'm an Indigo child and maybe a Light Warrior! Plus another theory on 2012

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Is there any Indigo adults out there? - I think I am one!

Are we very rare? - and are we in some way related to all the indigo children?

I really like Indigo-blue! and I always have, but my girlfriend unfortunately prefer red!

What's our purpose?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Indigos are here to help. Not all the starseeds have yet gained awareness, some are still asleep. Many of them actually start to remember, they usually have their cosmic families begin to wake them up with crafts, sitings, some have experienced abductions. My friends grandson, who I've known since 2 is and Indigo, something I didnt know, but he came to stay for a week, and the most dramatic week we had ever had, and my family are experiencers, both zetan program and nordic/Fedearation lifelong contact, something that we got a wake up call on between 1 1/2- 2 years ago. He ended up in the ordeals that happened, the battle for the dna, he was AB - and they arent allowed to just take, though zetans certainly do. We both had to go inside, for after seeing many flashes in the sky and he began to remember things, suddenly he and my older son said a battle was about to take place and to go inside immediately. We had spontaneous scoop marks appear on our arms inside, which really upset him.

He was able to write to my long distance friend on skype and they spoke in the other language that was emerging in some, he recognized my friend and said he had felt he watched over him all his life and was told he was the first indigo that recognized him and they went on to talk about his reason for being here, and he said he was down for the fight and then they discussed how he was a feline from from the moons of Sirus B. He didnt know how he was able to remember but he was doing so, and that he was here for the emergence of the new plane. They talked about the zetans and greys for a while, who are trying to repair their dna, and they may not survive the new plane. My friend said they could go home. My friend kept saying I was in shock.

I sent that to his grandmother who had been trying to convince him that the craft we had all seen flying low and soundless beneath the clouds, low-medium height for a small plane, no wings, soundless as it went over our roofline, was a satellite. She also had told me on numerous occasion that she had seen, I believe with her minds eye, though that is not how she described it, lions guarding her property. And had a picture of Sekhmet, the lion goddess on her wall. She was always going to the Nesara website, four winds, and I didn't believe in any of it, but now I understand, for it has a real Sirius connection, as do they. She took it all better than I could have thought, better than I did actually, despite us having sitings of many crafts, zetans messing with us, and lots of postcards and contacts with wonderful star family.

There are many purposes for being here. Free will needs to be established on this planet, and advancement. There are many timeline possibilities. The tsusami one is serious and relates to both the pole meltdowns and the possible geomagnetic pole reversal if it occurs suddenly. A cycles end. We need disclosure from the right group, the Federation/ple'o'sha'ns and the andromedans to mitigate this. I really hope it doesnt happen as such, and we need to do all we can to stop it.

My friend, andross in source said it can be a lion or a lamb, that there is metaphysics invovled and that many are working behind the scenes. To begin with, because the elite may be attempting a negative harvest, we need to say NO to them and all their plans, bills. Write to them, send emails, phonecalls, visit their local offices. Say no to their wars, genocides, money systems, starving homeless people, all their control bills, everything. And no to all their abuses of the planet, poisons, and depeleted uranium. We must ensure that their idea of making us into co-criminals with them doesnt even get off the ground.

And we need to form medititation groups and work with the earth's grid. Was told that groups meditating on earths power points could form a merkaba as large as earth to heal and shield her from whats coming. Apparently if you research ice ages, and magnetic pole reversals, there have been aborted ones.

There is also a potential set up, where everyone who is here is here for a reason and its as if many were involved in the past star wars and old empire. So you have a lot whose planets where destroyed by the annanuki, such as lyreans, and the Federation members, as well as lots of nuki's in source, incaranted here at this time. Which explains the possible need to be a light warrior.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

There are millions upon millions of starseeds and indigos incarnated here now, and millions of walkins.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Hi there - I'm an indigo...

Dont really know what its all about - even if there is a purpose ...yet. I know we are different. Maybe its a gradual evolution process - who knows, and maybe we are the mere beginnings of a new type of human in the future to come? Or maybe our purpose will be revealed on one big fell swoop....could be anyones guess I suppose.

All I know is that I have a sense of "Don't worry about it too much , you'll find out soon enough, and everythings going to be just fine..."

And that goes for 2012 - whether thats because subliminally I know its another day like any other, or because the events of that day are nothing to worry about...

My two cents.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Seeker
reply to post by TheOmen

Honey,
if the ET's wanted to kill us off they would have done it ages ago.
This thing that the ET's are evil and have their own agenda is exactly that Crap!!

Think about it. They have been around for literally thousands if not more years, visiting us and watching and they had done nothing, now for some reason they are the "EVIL" entities that will destroy us and take the Earth from us.... Come everyone think about it!!!

Just for info sakes, everyone is born Indigo (or whatever you wish to identify it as), its just that some are sleepers whilst others are more aware....
We all have "powers" (hate that word) that are given to us as part of whom we are. There is no one special person that receives these gifts, its for all... just depends whether you wake up and see the "light" as such.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by The_Seeker]

I really like this one Seeker - rings true

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
i do not term myself as an indigo children or a light warrior, rather i prefer to term myself as one of The Fragments. i feel that it doesnt matter if one fits under the criteria of the indigo children or not, if your really one then you will naturally know it or will feel it, and is not require to fit under watever criterias.

I believe that each fragment will hold a knowledge or a few knowledge or information something that will make them distinctive and that will enable them to 'see' or know what most do not, which may be able to help improve or make the world a little better or help others in their lives.

And i believe that if all the fragments can be gathered together once again and all the knowledges and theories that we possessed are one again, who knows what would happen, it would be an Event itself.

So i suppose if you are one of the indigo children or the light warriors or whatever, the purpose would be to make this world a little better than before, or maybe just to bring smiles and happiness to as many people as possible, i guess this would be one of the most obvious answer or purpose.

I believe that even if 2012 doesnt happen, the change of era will still occur, and that our lives will definately change, either for the better (which i doubt it, given that how much humanity have failed ) or for the worst.

This would then lead to another purpose that i think an indigo children, light warrior or the fragments, that we would then have to use what we possess, the abilities and knowledge or wisdom we have to protect or aid those those in need or who require help or just one another during the change of era. Well i suppose all these gifts and knowledges that are given to us aint just mere coincidence or just for fun is it ?

[edit on 12-11-2009 by wein]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by wein

All this indigo stuff is just nonsense as it is defined. There are those who are 'incarnate', that were sent 'here' for a purpose either good or bad, some remember 'there', some don't, they are not indigo as defined, the greater majority have no idea what that purpose is, or under what circumstances led to being forced to incarnate 'here'. There are those that have been given 'the choice' of which life they would displace, there are those that have been given 'the choice' of rejoining the 'host', you know who you are, you know who hasn't, and you instinctively know who has.

You indigo's don't have a clue, you, your parents, your friends that indulge your fantasy are just play acting. As an 'incarnate', as someone who remembers 'there', as someone who chose this life to displace, as someone who has been given the second choice, you all both amuse and disgust me on a fundamental level. All this indigo stuff is just new age fantasy land hooey. If you are incarnate, and believe this balderdash, you have failed. It's not the world you are to save, it is yourself.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
-sigh- Its either going to be one way or the other
Usually it goes one way and usually not the other
I hope its the other though
One way SUCKS

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SpacePunk

well as i have stated i do not term myself as an indigo or whatever light warrior, and if such things exists it would be for the better good isnt it.

and judging from your reply it would seem like you have failed to comprehend what i have said.

and no '___'omino

it is not going to be one way or the another, it doesnt matter if its one way or another, it doesnt matter whos right or whos wrong, since usually both sides will have their rights and wrongs, seldom would it be one sided, and that it is usually one sided because people have been so confident about their stand that they didnt bother comprehending or thought that they had full comprehension about the another side.

Then again it doesnt really matter which side is right or wrong does it ?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

I can only advise that you search yourself. I can't teach you anything, I think it is something you will have to look for on your own.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Hey, I recently found out that I'm Indigo too!
I don't know my place as an Indigo, however, and perhaps you could give me some guidance. How do find my role as an Indigo, i.e. how you found out you are a light warrior and your mother seems to be a light healer? Thanks so much. When I find out more, I'll hopefully be able to contribute to the answers you are looking for.

Love,
Abby

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOmen
As the title states, according to Wiki and this thread.
Now, I have been having a discussion with my mother who is a light healer (Reiki and IET) and she told me she knew I was an indigo child for a while.
I have the need to non-conform and I'm very creative as I'm always writing poetry and music/lyrics. I think I also fit the criteria stated by Wiki and Indigo_child.
We discussed our different opinions on what is gonna happen in 2012, and this is what she told me -
"It is the stage when the humans that have the understanding (of light healing etc I imagine) will ascend to the fifth dimension. Those who have not ascended will be transported to another planet after they all align, or will be killed after a mass of disasters, those of which will occur in an 8 year period. What happened 2004? The terrible disaster of the Tsunami. Those who do align, will be left on earth to love the earth and live in perfect peace and harmony with it".
Now I will tell the story, but with my own additions into what I believe.
I believe the same, but that it won't just be natural disasters that kill alot of people. I believe it will be extra dimensional beings. Aliens if you will. And I have been told that it is my destiny to become a light warrior to protect the Earth and defeat the evil beings, as I'm sure a few people have been told.
My questions are as follows-
What purpose do you all believe an Indigo child has?
What purpose do you believe a light Warrior will have?
Do my stories of 2012 reflect anything you believe?
Have any of you had experiences or are in fact Indigo children and/or Light Warriors and/or Healers?
Thanks for reading and please post your opinion, all are welcome.
T.O

[edit on 27-9-2007 by TheOmen]

[edit on 27-9-2007 by TheOmen]

I am so, so sorry for you.
For your mother to actually reinforce this madness is unforgivable.
If you can get a hold of yourself, and get help from True Professionals, you can still have a decent life.
But, you need to break away from people that enable this falsehood.
The things you described are NOT that unique. Your experiences happen every day, all over the world, to huge numbers of people.
The only difference is, you have chosen to take it as a sign of something, so you can rationalize it in your mind.
You are giving these experiences and emotions power over you, and you are allowing all of this to spin faster and faster, pulling you farther into a reality that doesn't exist.

Just let yourself be a "Regular Person". You still can.
And, right now, because of all those huge numbers of people that are hurting in the "Real World", the most valuable thing you could possibly be, is a "Regular Person" with your experience and sensitivity. Now, THAT is "Special", if you can do it. And, it is very, very needed in the world right now, at a time when EVERYBODY is looking for some way to escape.

Decide NOT to buy into the escape.
Get help if you need it.
As you work your way back to "here", draw a map, on how you have done it.
Then, reach out to other people that you see struggling with the same things you struggle with.
The "Rabbit Hole" is not a good place to be.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LASTofTheV8s

Yeah it's pretty sad. You can't blame the child when their parents are reinforcing these "holier than thou" theories onto them. The kid only knows what its parents tell them. If my mom told me I was a special alien I would be inclined to believe it. It really is sad though. In a way, the child never had a chance at truly being a healthy member of society. The child instantly adapts mentally to the paretns dilusion without any real evidence beyond poetry. That is seriously flawed and alarming. Becasue of the parents dilusions, the chidren must suffer from feeling that they aren't human. Subsequently, they aren't to be held accountable for their actions in school or anywhere there are organized rules. This itself is a gigantic problem. It's time for these parents to teach their kids the truth. That the human race is imperfect and that life frequently sucks becaue of this. The world would be a better place then. At least we'd all be human. Most of us would be unhappy at times, but we would all be accountable to the same things. No one is anymore special than the guy next to him. Life is hard and that's the way it is.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOmen

Given what you said in you OP the information provided by your wiki link is much more plausible. Namely,

"There are no scientific studies that give credibility to the existence or traits of indigo children. Many children labeled "indigo" are diagnosed with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder.

Skeptics suggest that the indigo phenomenon is due to parents preferring to believe their children are special, rather than having a medical diagnosis which implies damage or imperfection. Also criticized are the traits used to describe children, which have been compared to the Forer effect - so vague as to be able to apply to anyone."

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

What purpose do you all believe an Indigo child has?

we are a kin to the unified field
we require no weapon to weild
we require no protection, no sheild

we have stood in rank with angelic faces
we have done battle in the darkest of places

either we do, or we do not exist
if we had we surley have kissed
any and all anyone has missed
any and all found absent on any list

What purpose do you believe a light Warrior will have?

purpose? what is purpose? can i wear it and look in the mirror to see it?

Do my stories of 2012 reflect anything you believe?

dec 21 2012
12 21 2012
AB BA TAB

A=1, B=2, T=20
ABBA = what does abba mean to you?
TAB = what does tab mean to you?

ABBATAB day =

Have any of you had experiences or are in fact Indigo children and/or Light Warriors and/or Healers?

who can stand against the indigo childrens' take over of the milky way galaxy?

earth?
who is the mightiest on earth?
let us play war!!!!!!!

america?
definition of freedom = so many laws no one lives long enough to learn them all. lock up all lawmakers and don't let them out until they write down all the laws word for word, if they can not do it before they die, then no indigo child need abide by any of their laws.

united states air force?
their core values =
1) integrity first (integrity=compliance with the facts)
2) service before self = opposite of "self pre-serve

so, united states air force,
when any member of the united states air force invokes fear in the hearts and minds of others, you are reinforcing self preservation, the exact opposite of your second core value. being compliance with these facts is integrity, your first core value.

there, no america, no united states air force.

turn to god, america?
what god?
jesus?

jesus said "do unto others that which you would have done unto yourself"

jesus, not everyone likes to get treated the way i like to get treated, i am an individual.

there, no american freedom, no united states, no air force, and no jesus.

pretty easy, huh?

[edit on 10-1-2010 by just some thoughts]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I find the indigo child/adult phenomena fascinating..after bouncing around to various sites, I do fit the description. I don't need the indigo label, but, since color/ frequency seem to be the basis for all things, it fits. I don't feel I'm better than anyone else. I'm different. I'm here for a reason. I know that. I've been shown that, via visitations from my spirit guides, and visitations by the "opposition", who meant me no good. At this point, I'm just working on raising my vibration. The higher your vibration, the more powerful you are. the more you can effect change. How you get there..many roads, all leading back to the same source. just get there

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonseeker

Exactly.

That's a good outlook to have my friend.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
My brother, who in many ways was my mentor as a child, once told me I'm a "Star Child." He said that for every Star Child, there is a partner of the opposite sex. The Star Children are supposed to defend, defend what and against what, he didn't say.

My main question, I guess, is is there any possibility a Star Child could be the same as an Indigo Child?

I also find it odd because this is a memory I've not thought of since I was young, and it seems hazy, almost like a dream.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Now, I have been having a discussion with my mother who is a light healer and she told me she knew I was an indigo child for a while.

Your mother told you this? Interesting. Very interesting.

I know the 4th dimension is supposed to be time if we go by the theory of relativity but I'm unfamiliar with what the 5th is?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
can blacks be indigo children?? because im black/brown and have all of the traits. especiallt the intuitive "knowing" aspect. often ill get an urge to go outside at night, and when i do 8/10 times ill see a u.f.o. anyones thought's??

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join