It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton's an android?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I just listened to the interview of her with Mike Wallace and I always find her to be a rational, calm person. But her laughter, excessive laughter and very high pitch laughter were so unnatural and over the top that it really made me question her humanity.

I have never consider such a bizzare possibility, but one of my friend saw the joke show, The Daily Show With Jon Stewart, he said Jon implied that she is an android. That got me thinking, that she could be a robot.

Her handler just improved her by putting in a Laughing Chip. Apparently they think she was too stiff, and now the chip is making her laugh, and big laughes it is, uncontrollably.

I also looked at the clips of her campaign travels with Bill Clinton, her husband, in them, Bill would always smile so lovingly, and even hugged her, put his hands around her, yet she rarely returns the hug with the same enthusiasm. She can't even pretend to like him, or to have compassion. She is just using him to boost her chance, or she is a robot.

Very unnatural.

[edit on 27-9-2007 by docklands]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
news.nationalgeographic.com...

Check out this real life robot, the similarity is quite astounding.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Docklands with all due respect, please tell me what and how much of it have you been smoking man? I really have to try whatever the heck it is. You think Clinton's wife is an android? That's impossible. Don't you think he would have noticed during the honeymoon or you think he's in on the secret plot too? And you can downright tell that that's a robot in the pic. No such robot is even close to technology's possibilities to make it questionable weather its an android or a human befor you.

Regards,
Maestro

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
You'd be surprised at how different natural mannerisms are in comparison to forced/controlled mannerisms and general body language.

She is likely being coached by half a dozen people on exactly how to act, speak and react - and not doing too well.

It's the same as news readers on TV, they act so cheery and happy and exchange pleasantries and remarks with co-hosts like they have been friends for years.

Not like Bill tho, he's so smooth he could probably convince viewers that he's actually a melon.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by maestro46

Hey maestro.... maybe that was OIL on Monicas skirt?
Leaked out of Bills mechanicals??

Sorry........... oil leave now

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by maestro46

Nothing is impossible, that's why there is a site like ATS and theories like soul-catcher on moon and astral-travels, aliens technology and Dulce bace.

Hillary the Android theory is no more or less wild than those topics frequently posted on this site.

Her laughter was not just weird, it's also odd timing.

I posit evidence #2: (#1 being the need to be "coached" to behave normally)
Bill Clinton's affair with the chunky intern Monica Lewinsky.

It's possible also she was de-humanized over time through mind-control and increasing amount of implants in her, not unlike "Manchurian Candidate".

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I'm wondering if most, if not all, government elect leaders are some how not transformed from a living thinking person to a mindless robot controlled by handlers speaking into a monitor located around the brain area. Seems if you pay attention to bush when he talks, he sometimes stutters like he is being fed information that he can't rephrase to the audience coherently.

Than there is that cold looking posture Hillary has when ol bill is up there in the lights with her. I noticed that too, when bill shows warmth to Hillary she is like a cold corps amongst the living.

Same for old Larry Craig the "No, I'm not gay" dude. If you looked at his booking mug shot you will see he has the cranial design of a reptilian.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by WorldShadow
Than there is that cold looking posture Hillary has when ol bill is up there in the lights with her. I noticed that too, when bill shows warmth to Hillary she is like a cold corps amongst the living.

She is one level above our overly-medicated and overly-santized-PC society.

It's no longer socially acceptable to publicly express anger or overjoy. I ride the train everyday and I look at the working class which I am now part of.
I see blank stares, fake-smiles. To me Hillary Clinton is the epitomy of fakeness. Her staged apperances with her cheatar husband is no doubt a huge blow to her ego as a person of high-self-esteem, yet she has to do it. I can see the coldness in her, and beyond that, I can see her as a professional polictician, she say what everyone wants to hear.

In esscence, she is our robot, we made her that way. We crafted her to be the way she is, and plus the extensive "coaching" manipulation of her brain-cells through chips and medicines, made her into something less-than human.

Something of a robotic political servant to us. I pity her. I don't think she ever forgave Bill. I don't think they sleep together at all. What a sham of a marriage, and no I don't want her as our president, because she no longer has a family.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
the japanese robot would probalbly bitch more if u cheated on her,

"I saw you with that toaster yesterday! how could you?"

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashwhy

the japanese robot would probalbly bitch more if u cheated on her,

"I saw you with that toaster yesterday! how could you?"

Yeah, if you ever cheated or been cheated on, you know it freaking hurts the other person, if love truly exists between the two of you.

I don't think it hurts Hillary since I doubt they have true love, but it hurts her ego as a public figure.

I posit evidence #3:
youtube.com...
Her eye-color shifted (I think there is a post here about her being a shape-shifter).

Her whole "let's have a conversation and I care about what you thinking" schpiel is so incredibly sterile, it literally made me shudder.

Robot....

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
She's no more an android than you or I are robots. Her eye's on the prize, and she'll do whatever her constituents advisory team deems appropriate, garners support.

In my opinion, they're all actors on the grandest of stages each seeking their 15 minutes or four years of fame ... with little overall regard as to WHY they're there in the first place.

$.02

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by maestro46
You think Clinton's wife is an android? That's impossible. Don't you think he would have noticed during the honeymoon or you think he's in on the secret plot too?

I think if she is a robot, Bill would definitely be behind it. There probably was once a real Hillary Clinton but she was "done away" with by Bill (most likely when the Monica Lewinsky story broke) and replaced with the current robot.

The robot will be under Bill's complete and utter control, giving him a chance for another eight years as a de facto U.S. president.

Whatever the case, I agree her cackling on all the Sunday news shows was very disturbing.

[edit on 9/27/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by docklands
I just listened to the interview of her with Mike Wallace and I always find her to be a rational, calm person. But her laughter, excessive laughter and very high pitch laughter were so unnatural and over the top that it really made me question her humanity.

I would underline the questioning of her humanity because I think her humanity has been compromised. However, I believe she is perfectly possessed by a diabolical non-corporeal lifeform such as a fallen angel or earth bound spirit.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

Ambition, that must be what you are talking about. Over-achievers, I dated some. And I can tell you, Hillary is very unfamiliar to me as a human.

After observing her for years, there's something about her that's not quite there. As if a forest is missing animal chatter, you can't quite figure out what it is, but something is amiss.

She spoke very eloquently, smart, and the model of every career woman out there in modern society. Yet, she is not like Kennedy, or even Bush!

With Bush, he sometimes stutter, mispoke, say some stupid things, yet that's what human does, make mistakes.

With Hillary, there are no mistakes, everything is perfectly choreographed, staged, rehearsed, coached. No spontaneity whatsoever.

[edit on 27-9-2007 by docklands]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by docklands

Evidence?

Not that I am a Hillary Clinton supporter in any way, but I have to cry foul as to how this thread is heading. While you yourself stated that "Hillary the Android" meme fits into the whole 'theme' of ATS, you have not provided any evidence to support your claim, beyond the 'oddness of her laugh' and that 'she is cold and calculated'.

Perhaps it is the fact that you registered just today, and this is your second thread, and you have less then 15 posts at the time of this post. I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, and encourage you to provide real factual evidence, ie: links to web articles, photos or video of Bill being warm and her cold, you know something besides op-eds based on your gut feelings.

Not to disparage you in any way, but many could deem this thread a 'calculated act of disinformation' since you have no factual evidence, and the timing of the thread is highly political in nature. Quite honestly, you could just as easily be a planted Dis-info troll who is here to put the "Hillary is a Robot" meme into the 'ether' of the internet as someone who is here to search out the truth behind conspiracy claims.

Please take no offense personally, because I do believe that some of the ideas presented in this thread are both interesting and insightful. But please remember that ATS tries to weed out the fact from fiction, and right now all you are presenting is politically charged scifi stories.

Deny Ignorance!
DocMoreau

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DocMoreau

No offense, 1st, you must prove to me you are not a Hillary supporter like you said. I await your evidence.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I am not sure how to provide that evidence. I will consider my options. That made me laugh....

However, this is your thread, so you first...
Its kinda in the whole spirit of ATS, one creates a thread based on a thesis, one supports that thesis with evidence, the community discusses.

We await some evidence,
DocMoreau

(hint: Try to find some video links to back up your claims. Or Audio, or Photo...)

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DocMoreau
We are, and have always been more advance on the forefront of technological innovation (even we usually loose in the follow-through). Japan and other nations follow in our footsteps. I believe our covert DNA/ implant/ mind-program technology is much more than this Japanese prototype.

Link

Internal sensors allow the android to react "naturally." It can block an attempted slap, for example. But it's the little, "unconscious" movements that give the robot its eerie verisimilitude: the slight flutter of the eyelids, the subtle rising and falling of the chest, the constant, nearly imperceptible shifting so familiar to humans.

She never make any mistake during a speech. I watched her many appearances and not one stutter or the blink of an eye that indicates hesitation.

And I never hear her publicly laugh like that before, and not just me, many people I talked to notice that she never laughes out loud prior to that Mike Wallace interview, as if a "program" has just been inserted or activated. Like a switch.

The Daily Show Clip

The circumstancial evidence is enough for me, bacause I think she will not break down and cause an electrical short in the studio. I don't think she is 100% robot, rather, a very sophisticated and advanced mix of chemical, biological, mind-programmed and electrical synthesis.

Please watch that vid carefully and notice her timing, expression, something is off.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
So Hillary Clinton's an android? That's funny because a few weeks ago she was a reptilian shape shifting alien !! I would rather believe in the android though, devoid of feelings, very cold and a little rusty around the edges.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   

The video link offered up attempts to show that Mrs Clinton is a shape shifter rather than an android. Looking at the way she presents, she is very polished and appears to be coached on how to present.

Do we believe that android technology is advanced enough to fool us humans. Or would the android be based on alien technology?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join