It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial Law? A Real Plan Of Action.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jimjamjerry

I believe AngryAmerican was speaking in hypothetical and philosophical terms. His point being that we will never get people to agree on a course of direction because the population is too large and diverse.

Consequently, he feels, that it may already be too late to prevent martial law and the plan of our government to consolidate power (possibly in conjuction with the NWO whose suspected goal is to de-populate the earth significantly). As such, a culling maybe inevitable. And it will be initiated by the PTB, not AngryAmerican.

Please do not derail this thread with overly-sensitive and reactive posts. It is important that we do something more than fight amongst ourselves. Perhaps you should read AngryAmerican's profile in an effort to better understand his perspective.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Ide be happy to, I am quick to anger but also quick to get over it, so on with the show.
I just used Culling of the heard as an expression, I truly didnt mean to imply that humans were nothing better then cattle. Sheep maybe cattle never.

Just joking.

I simply meant that the only sure fire way to piece is less people. I didn't mean that people whould be lined up and shot. I believe millions will die but it will be a war that will take them out not cold blooded calculated murder by some supposed intelligent leader.

Nature will find a way even if man doesn't. So even if man doesn't start the war that I fear. nature may send something new and destructive our way to rid itself of these pesky humans.

I saw a signature some ware here on ATS that describes what I am talking about. I don't remember who to give credit.

"As a dog shakes itself to get rid of fleas so does the earth."

I hope this explains in a clearer way what I meant. I generally try my hardest not to offend others. but at the same time I must give my view.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack

I believe AngryAmerican was speaking in hypothetical and philosophical terms. His point being that we will never get people to agree on a course of direction because the population is too large and diverse.

Consequently, he feels, that it may already be too late to prevent martial law and the plan of our government to consolidate power (possibly in conjuction with the NWO whose suspected goal is to de-populate the earth significantly). As such, a culling maybe inevitable. And it will be initiated by the PTB, not AngryAmerican.

Please do not derail this thread with overly-sensitive and reactive posts. It is important that we do something more than fight amongst ourselves. Perhaps you should read AngryAmerican's profile in an effort to better understand his perspective.

I'm not reacting. I'm just asking a question. Obviously I'm misinterpreting what AA said.

This is what he said

I personally believe that the only way to end the insanity is a culling of the heard so to speak, and not just in America

He's not talking a hypothetical here, he's talking about his personal belief, and support of a global "culling" of the herd. Now, being as that I'm not American and therefore presumably a prime target for "culling," you don't think I have a legitimate right to ask for clarification?

I read AAs profile at your suggestion and I'm sure he's a great man (and sorry for taking about you like you're not here AA), and I really don't mean to offend.

But come on!

A global culling?

To get rid of the cattle?

Sounds an awful lot like Nazi Germany to me, just on a much bigger scale. I mean, didn't they use cattle cars?

Frankly, I'm not supportive of that AT ALL.

and I'm not trying to derail this thread, I think it's a reasonable question. I mean, what would people "looking in" from the outside think of this kind of talk?

[edit on 22-9-2007 by jimjamjerry]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by angryamerican
Ide be happy to, I am quick to anger but also quick to get over it, so on with the show.
I just used Culling of the heard as an expression, I truly didnt mean to imply that humans were nothing better then cattle. Sheep maybe cattle never.

Just joking.

I simply meant that the only sure fire way to piece is less people. I didn't mean that people whould be lined up and shot. I believe millions will die but it will be a war that will take them out not cold blooded calculated murder by some supposed intelligent leader.

Nature will find a way even if man doesn't. So even if man doesn't start the war that I fear. nature may send something new and destructive our way to rid itself of these pesky humans.

I saw a signature some ware here on ATS that describes what I am talking about. I don't remember who to give credit.

"As a dog shakes itself to get rid of fleas so does the earth."

I hope this explains in a clearer way what I meant. I generally try my hardest not to offend others. but at the same time I must give my view.

I know what you're saying and I've seen this sort of thinking before, especially in the "deep" secret places of the "brotherhoods," in the movie The Matrix (where the ruling class robots consider morpheus and the humans mere parasites). I don't agree with it though. I don't see humans as cattle, as sheep, as fleas, as parasites, or whatever. It's not the masses of this earth that are the problem. As I'm sure you'll agree, its are #ing lunatic leaders and their #ing slave system which they are working to preserve.

War isn't caused by the masses. Even in ancient times, when there were far less people, there will still bloody wars. Culling the herd ain't going to solve that problem. The only thing that will solve that problem is getting rid of The System.

my .02 cents anyway.

sorry for reacting to you the way I did

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   

And so back to the topic...Do you have any thoughts about preventing martial law? I saw that you had some very knowledgable thoughts in another thread:

Bush Signs MIlitary Commission Act
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread needs more constructive participation from ATS members at large.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

I would like to find the actual copy of this draft and review it. I did try looking it up but just seem to find news stories of it.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Leyla

Which one Article V or the Military Commission Act?

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

And so back to the topic...Do you have any thoughts about preventing martial law? I saw that you had some very knowledgable thoughts in another thread:

Bush Signs MIlitary Commission Act
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread needs more constructive participation from ATS members at large.

well, I'm a big fan of spiritual solutions. I believe in the phrase "as above in consciousness, so below in matter" so my first thought on preventing martial law would be to avoid supporting it by thinking like the ruling classes do. For example, the idea "culling the herd" is a ruling class idea. It basically functions as a justification for bloodshed and death. You want to prevent martial law and this "global culling," then the first thing to do is quit thinking in support of it. It's your thought energy that's being stolen by the mass media (and I include Alex Jones here) in order to "build" the system which you are all so afraid of now.

The next step, once you've stopped given energy to the creation of a fascist state, is to get some good spiritual training. Learn about your creative power and how you can use that power to shape and manifest the world we live in. You don't to pick up a gun or march on congress to change the world, you can do it simply by meditating. Of course you can't do it alone. You need the help of millions. Difficult, but not impossible.

those would be my two initial suggestions and just to head of any flame, consider this

1) the mass media is designed to program your consciousness. They do that not because they want to, but because they have to. If they didn't do that, they couldn't build the system. Your consciousness, as above, so below, is required.

2) Fighting "them" according to their own rules has never worked. "They" have wired that matrix in such a way so that even when you do that, you lose. If you fight within the "old paradigm," there's literally no hope for you. You have to "step above" The System and operate on it from a higher perspective.

There's nothing to be afraid of in the next few years, IMHO. All the # that's happening now? It's just an opportunity to fix what's been broken for so long.

anyway, that's the way I think

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Okay, so for all of you who were chastising me about Martial Law already being here - I concede the point.

Very scary synopsis that convinced be right here:

dissidentnews.wordpress.com...

Sample Text:

We have to understand what time it is. When the state starts to hurt people for asking questions, we can no longer operate on the leisurely time of a strong democracy - the ‘Oh gosh how awful!’ kind of time. It is time to take to the streets. It is time to confront those committing crimes against the Constitution. The window has now dropped several precipitous inches and once it is closed there is no opening it without great and sorrowful upheaval.

Excellent article on facism in America and a review of Naomi Wolf's new book "The End Of America: A Letter Of Warning To A Young Patriot."

I have been naive. But I am still determined to do something about this. I still like my shiny marketing idea regarding Article V.

Oh and I'll pray too jimjamjerry! But God helps those who help themselves...

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
ok first the only thing to do is let more people know what is going on. There is currently not critical mass for the American people to institute change in how the system is being ran. Without that critical mass any illegal action, besides having moral implications would only give a reason for propaganda to convince people the government is doint the right thing.

Simply stated when 10 people are around a lunch table at work, and 1 brings up the topic, 5 go nuts and call them crazy. If at that moment you thoughtfully with information explain the points in question you might enspire 2 or 3 to look things up for themselfs.

This is specially esential for police officers and people you know in the military. It is important when the government gives the order to round up protesters of even shoot them, somebody says no.

Just my two cents.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
For the person who said he has children to take care of, God Bless and I wish the best for you and your family always, but I wanted to tell two stories.

100 fathers stand up and say no to corruption, they lose their jobs and need help taking care of their families. 500 fathers see this happen and stand up the next week with the same effect. within a year 2 million people are being targeted and living very ruff, cloths from church cheap food, no movies or baseball games for the kids. 20 million then say no more and things change.

The other story, 100 fathers stay home and take care of their children. In 20 years, their 25 year old children live with little health, food or prospects in a dictorial police state, they know friends that disapeared, they live in fear the rest of their lives.

which is worse.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Redge777

Thanks for spit-balling it with me in this thread. I have been pretty disappointed with the response and participation over all. Which just goes to show your point is absolutely correct.

Most citizens do not even perceive there is a problem. When you try to discuss it you are labeled a "crazy conspiracy theorist," a term I completely reject. I think the PTB has been successful in using that label and others to marginalize anyone that speaks out against them.

Even this past week the FL college student was labeled a rabble-rouser, prankster and an attention-seeker. Most citizens missed the bigger picture.

But back to your point - it must be a "from the bottom/up", grass roots campaign of information. However, I do believe that we have reached an information saturation point in America, meaning that if we don't polish up the message with professional marketing finesse, no one will notice. This has been the secret weopon of MoveOn.org - money and marketing. Not that I want to draw to much of a parallel between one movement and the other. Just an example.

So, yes...Let's start at the table of ten people and ramp up from there. Thanks for your terrific input, as usual.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
At this point, I don't feel there is much the average person can do. There has to be a coordinated effort of a large group, like our own military! our own son's and daughters to realize it has gone to the point that the orders they are given are not in everyones best interest. The people who enforce the laws need to realize something is wrong, and refuse to act. Hopefully when things come to a head people will wake up and do something.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Thanks, and you are right about grass roots, I am worried about 'traditional marketing methods' my worry is the side trying to show the spin and lies, just starts to spin and lie. Although trying to stick to the truth is slower, it has a longer effect. It is more seed planting waiting for the day when someone wakes up. On that day all those crazy things make sense.

On your comment about crazy, yesterday I heard an MSNBC news caster call Iranian President crazy over and over. So much for newscasters reporting, tell me why he is crazy. Oh wait she did she said "look at that suit it looks two sizes to big" I kid you not.

Propaganda has many methods, discrediting the messenger is popular, they can avoid addressing the issues the messenger brings up. Many, even on these boards, have learned that. They grab a label they learned from the news. During 2004 it was flip flop, although they could not tell me why Kerry was a flip flopper, except one phrase that they did not know, where it came from, or what it meant.

Anyway media has called 911 truthers crazy. People who do not think for themselves, they have given their critical thinking over to people they trust will tell them the truth, but without critical thinking they can not accurately discern who to trust. So they take the learned label and apply it without thinking what makes it true or false.

I had one conversation where a guy at work word for word repeated a talking point and had zero knowledge to back it up, he was even proud that he had know the right counter to a comment, well until I asked him to explain it.

[edit on 24-9-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I have to say this is the only good thing I have seen come out of the Judiciary in a while.

www.washingtonpost.com...

See, it's not too late. We just have to fight back against tyranny at every opportunity. There are many people nationwide who are prepared to defend the Constitution. I really wanted to use this thread to source ideas on how to turn back the tide -to reclaim our rights lost to the so-called War On Terror and the dictatorial Bush administration.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
At this point, I don't feel there is much the average person can do. There has to be a coordinated effort of a large group, like our own military! our own son's and daughters to realize it has gone to the point that the orders they are given are not in everyones best interest.

organized groups are made up of average persons.

And if you do nothing, if you say nothing to others, their is always one thing you can do, I offer the song from "Mike + The Mechanics"

Take the children and yourself
And hide out in the cellar
By now the fighting will be close at hand
Don't believe the church and state
And everything they tell you
Believe in me, I'm with the high command

(Chorus:
Can you hear me, can you hear me running?
Can you hear me running, can you hear me calling you?
Can you hear me, can you hear me running?
Can you hear me running, can you hear me calling you? )

There's a gun and ammunition
Just inside the doorway
Use it only in emergency
Better you should pray to God
The Father and the Spirit
Will guide you and protect from up here

(Chorus)

Swear allegiance to the flag
Whatever flag they offer
Never hint at what you really feel
Teach the children quietly
For some day sons and daughters
Will rise up and fight while we stood still

(Chorus)
(Chorus)

[edit on 26-9-2007 by Redge777]

[edit on 26-9-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   

(Legal and nonviolent methods - although we know that may not always be an option!)

Hmmm,
well, peaceful protests are legal and nonviolent, but they don't seem to be working...in fact, any type of coverage of the events is minimal at best.

Sending letters to congress critters is legal and nonviolent, but we don't seem to be heard.

Elections are legal and nonviolent, but they have been badly compromised for quite some time now with the result being that the PTB will 'elect' whoever they want to even if they have to stop counting votes, disenfranchise voters, and/or use the SC to 'declare' the winner. Even if the other guy got more votes.

And I agree there are a large portion of citizens who will pretend things are o.k. just as long as they can maintain their lifestyles. However, if ML is declared many of those people might not be allowed outside of their homes long enough to keep a job to support themselves and their families, those lifestyles would suffer and it might spur the citizens into action. Although I too suspect that it may be to late to prevent the train wreck.

When the avenues for change, which are legal and nonviolent come to an end but the problem still exists, what comes next is something we are not supposed to talk about, at least not online.

I agree with so many others when I say be prepared because we might not be left a choice.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowEyes
Hmmm,
well, peaceful protests are legal and nonviolent, but they don't seem to be working...in fact, any type of coverage of the events is minimal at best.

The way nonviolence in my understanding works is this. If your idea is right and others hear it they will agree and join your side.

So you stand up and say "no more". This forces a bad regime to silence you, this silencing is then seen by the masses (eventually). Now the masses see both the logic of your argument and bad things from power.

This creates a downward spiral for evil.

Now if you are wrong and the regime is good, they just do nothing, because your argument does not hold, and nobody believes it. In this example, what is right floats to the top. It is an upward spiral.

The act of stifling free speech is an indication that peaceful means are working.

[edit on 27-9-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I dont know the exact stat but im pretty sure a large percentage of the population stayed at home and went on with their daily lives when the US forefathers were fighting for independence.

:/

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Redge777

Is that why the crowd was laughing when the guy who posed those curly questions to John Kerry got arrested and tasored.

I don't think non-violent protests are much of a match against the massive propaganda machine that is the mass media.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join