It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial Law? A Real Plan Of Action.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
How bout we do a national "call in sick" day. Of course it wouldn't work unless the majority of the US did it. Everyone would have to stay home and not go anywhere. No cars on the road. No stores open. Just everyone stay home. If someone could pull this off I would be very impressed.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
One thing I think would help is if people stopped living beyond their means and lowered (eventually eliminating)their own debts. That's not going to save the world but is is something constructive.

I'm very willing to see change, but when I realize that all my friends and family seem to be enjoying the status quo, I'm not sure how to think.

How are you going to convince people that don't care about freedom or liberty to fight for it? That's the question. Most around me don't seem to care, when you get down to it, this is at the base of a person. What they care about or don't can really revolve around the idea of freedom and liberty...

I know there are a lot of people who do care, but there are also a lot who don't. People who are just chasing around the next bite of cheese. They work hard for something frivolous, and then they want to hold on for dear life, fighting against any change of any kind. Change becomes a threat to who they are, they themselves have become what they worked for in the past. They live in the past in a materialistic way.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Novise
People who are just chasing around the next bite of cheese. They work hard for something frivolous, and then they want to hold on for dear life, fighting against any change of any kind. Change becomes a threat to who they are, they themselves have become what they worked for in the past. They live in the past in a materialistic way.

That reminds me of the book "who moved my cheese?".

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I've heard of the book and I sort of get the idea behind it. The phrase is probably why I used cheese in the example, cause you guys would know what I meant by it.

It's not that these people should give up what they have earned, it's that they let the fear of losing it (which is related to ego) control their choices.

I think people should realize that if change was brought about in a positive and logical fashion, we really wouldn't have to give up that much (might not lose anything at all really).

But it's important to be willing to give things up, it's part of what makes you free from them. IMO

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Funny you say that... here is a convo between someone I know and myself...

Stella says:
why don't you ever stand up for yourself?

Friend says:
i like having a #ing job
sometimes you have to put up with bull#.... it's called life

Stella says:
no you don't. nothing will ever change as long as you don't stand up for yourself

Friend says:
I can't change the world.... and bitching at sheep just makes my life harder....sometimes you have to choose the lesser of 2 evils

Stella says:
well, you could stand up for what is right

Friend says:
my survival is what is right

Stella says:
no its not
you are miserable yet you hang on to what is causing it
that doesn't make sense

Friend says:
i am miserable..... but going after them isn't going to change anything

Stella says:
it might

Friend says:
i can't change the sheep. all i can change is myself.
bitching at sheep isn't going to change them.... it is just going to make them mad and turn them against me..... making my life harder.....
do you see?

Stella says:
you don't have to bitch to get your point across
and so waht if they are against you... and your life doesn't have to be hard

you never stand up for whats right.

Friend says:
i am not taking sides on this one...... i'm sorry, but that's the way it is

Stella says:
you never take sides

Stella says:
and to not take sides says a lot

Friend says:
my side is the only one that matters to me, and my side means my own survival

Stella says:
yeah... no matter how miserable it makes you

Stella says:
you will always be lonely as long as you think like that

Friend says:
you need to read some of those Ayn Rand books.....

Friend says:
she talks alot about it

Stella says:no thankS... not if it makes me selfish and not think of anyone but myself

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by section8citizen

Legal and nonviolent methods

Things have advanced so far that (in my opinion) the chance we had to speak up and do something (ANYTHING) has already passed us by and we missed it. It is my belief that revolution is all that is left, I just wonder what will be the spark that ignites the power keg.

I agree 100% section8citizen. I have been called a conspiracy theorist, or worse by my family and friends for years. Mostly because I have insisted for a long time that the second American revolution will happen in our lifetime.
Once upon a time there were a group of men, maybe idealists, who realized the government they were living under was tyrranical and unyielding. They tried to solve the problem with legal and nonviolent methods, to no avail.
The government called these men treasonous, they called them criminals. Today we call them our founding fathers, and I choose to believe that they would be sickened by what has happened to their dream...
The time for peaceful means has passed-it looked like things were going to change for a while in the 60's, it was all an act.
I won't be the "John Brown" at the federal armory, but somebody will. I hope and pray that enough real Americans who still believe that America is worth saving join in the fray.
The only thing that will solve this problem is coup d'etat. Period.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
There is certainly no point in arguing with someone who does not get it. You can only lead by example.

Back on topic.

You/we can initiate change in our own situations and communities. By the way we vote, by speaking truth to power, by standing up for what is right regardless of the discomfort or inconvenience it may cause us. By discussing a strategy with like minded individuals to prevent the PTB from achieving their goal of absolute power.

What would have happened in FL if the majority of the people in that room had defended that guy's right to speak? He would have concluded his comments and Kerry may or may not of answered his questions. Simple as that. But more importantly the Constitutional rights of a citizen to speak freely would have been upheld and the PTB would know that average citizens care and will not allow our rights to be degraded. The PTB might have thought twice the next time. As it stands now - they are empowered to keep up their oppressive tactics. We voluntarily let them abuse that kid's rights and consequently ours as well.

We have to be smarter and more strategic next time and the time after that. Until the PTB gets it. We are in charge.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Sorry for going off topic. Just thought it related.

Originally posted by kosmicjack

We have to be smarter and more strategic next time and the time after that. Until the PTB gets it. We are in charge.

I really don't think the sheep are going to wake up. Besides, if everyone would have stood up to the police, kerry would have been wisked away before he had time to answer the questions.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

But thats okay. The people would be the heroes with the power and purpose - he and the police would just look foolish. Not to sing his praises too loudly but he did ask to be allowed to answer the question, however, the situation just escalated too quickly. But that is another thread altogether in which I have already spoken my peace and counted to ten.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
omg! people! we are already under martial law! hear that? WE ARE ALREADY UNDER MARTIAL LAW! Ever hear of General Orders 100? Goto teamlaw.org and educate yourselves! Lets get our country back!

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The primary method of controlling the population is by controlling the food. And that has already been done. Do you think you're healthy? If your food is not organic and your personal products are not organic, you are already poisoned and they have you right where they want you. All they need to do is add a few more chemicals in a few extra new shiny products at just the right time and you're done.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Thanks for the post and the link. It certainly was an interesting and eye-opening history lesson but, call me obtuse - I just didn't get it. How will this help us organize to prevent the loss of our Constitutional rights or, in your assessment, take back our government? Original Jurisdiction? I thought it was a little out there for the average person. No offense but I am looking for something a bit more practical.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boondock78
here is my take on it and it may not be too popular....here it is though.
i feel like 99.9% of us are not in a position to do anything and the .1 that i in a position don't want to for whatever reason..

my answer and what i am planning to do again, for various reasons is simply to be ready.
i have a lot of training in wrestling and muay thai and other grappling but i am slow these days....i have titanium in my back so i can't really book.

so, i have several guns and lots of ammo. a few telescoping clubs cause i am pretty good with them....

i have food and water....working on other stuff like meds and the like...

the fuzz is clearly already out of control BUT, at this time there is still a crappy system that we are forced into...if we get leaned on and rocked by some cop out there and we bust his ass, we're in deep doodoo....
for NOW, i think we have to knwo our rights, fight for our rights when WE are in a situation, and comply without being mr submissive punk givin the cops a swelled head, begging them...
i say be ready to be tazed but don't cry for them not to....you think there are no cops out there that get off on that?

please......

then, there will be a catalyst and it will be martial laws and the normals rules/laws won't apply anymore.....then, you stay safe and fight back in whatever capacity you can....

if you are one of those gung ho patriot types and want to go join the local militia to fight then go.....

me, i plan to dig in and defend my wfe and son and just go with it....

what else can i do?
maybe i am a wuss but i do not want to die off away from my family...i would do no good out in the militia worried about my fam.....i would be much better served staying put and waiting for them to come kicking in doors and then i would fight till i died and would not hesitate.....

thats my plan....best i can come up with due to resources, location, physical ability...

No offense, but what good is your martial arts training going to be against bullets and grenades? I have martial arts experience as well, but it is not even close to be a competition when the enemy is armed up the ass.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Thanks for the post and the link. It certainly was an interesting and eye-opening history lesson but, call me obtuse - I just didn't get it. How will this help us organize to prevent the loss of our Constitutional rights or, in your assessment, take back our government? Original Jurisdiction? I thought it was a little out there for the average person. No offense but I am looking for something a bit more practical.

More practical? The United States we think we know doesnt exist! We are living under foriegn corporation rule. The website has a lot of references to the BIble because the original constitution is all about the bible. Read "Historical Outline" to start. And then call Senator Eric Madsen and ask him some questions. He is the smartest man in America. He knows so much about personal soveriegnty that no court (again, foreign corporation-owned) can hold him, and if they do, its 75,000 USD a day for kidnapping! He knows how to stay connected to the original Constitution and out of the jurisdiction of foreign corporation-owned courts.

A warning though, do not copy anything from that website and paste. You do not want the ire of Senator Eric Madsen. He will crush you like a flower.

Please! Everyone must read and get on board. Its all about getting land patents and becoming a governor of a state, an original Constitution governor (see "governors corner" on the left).

Please, take the time and get informed. If we restore the original Constitution, the military will back us up, and kick out all the criminals that are currently in DC (ask Senator Madsen about that).

The best way to describe this, oddly enough, is like the matrix. There is a vail that everyone thinks how reality works. When in fact, there is an old system not in use. In this case, we want the old system, and we can restore it, if we work together.

Hear that? Work together.

This thread is an example of people ill-informed. Martial Law? Weve had it since April 24, 1863. Its called General Orders 100 and it remains in effect to this day, you can thank Lincoln for that. Educate people! Lets work together!

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by angryamerican
I personally believe that the only way to end the insanity is a culling of the heard so to speak, and not just in America.

Lets start with the elites that claim the authority to decide what we should and should do just so they can continue to live of our labor.

I should state that my view of culling is non violent and is only the removal of unearned, ungiven power.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   
The rich want us to worship money and material possesions. why? Because that is where there power is. They got money and the ability to distribute possesion.

They train our kids that what you own makes you who you are, so those kids will have to grow up and beg for the dollars they offer in wage slavery.

All these shows about life styles of rich and famous, and showing all the toys and mansions of so and so should go like this.

Today we look at the selfish person (some celebrity) He has done nothing for nobody and got his wealth by being born into a rich family. See all the things he owns to control the people around him he has convinced to envy his possesions.

He does give to charity, but they are charities of his choice not the choices of the people that make him money as they work every day in the companies he owns stock in.

Today we watch him again offer nothing to society partying in his condo rebuilt a third time by immigrant workers who live over there in those small mobiles without clean water, watch him as he barks orders to people who will starve if they are not polite and kiss up to him.

Meet his wife the lady he convinced to deform her body with surgery so he can be pleased with her looks. He is kind enough to keep her well suplied with drugs so she does not have to think of his true value.

ect ect..

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Heh my plan wasn't to get a group together and rally against the government. I planned on robbing a gun store when the end comes and just hiding out in my room until they storm it. My plan was to just furiously fire shot after shot until I AM shot and dead.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

my point is though, IMO it is too late.....it's gone and now is the time to prepare and wait till there are no 'legal' consequences, just death...

the way all these umbrella laws are being written, we can't do much. if we try, we could get sucked into the system, taken away from our families and when the real stuff starts, then what is our family going to do...

we needed to start getting on this 20 years ago back in 1985 in the death valley days....

i am open to ideas but i am going to do as i posted. i am going to wait till there are no 'laws' and try to live, hold down my fort, take care of my family and kill anyone that tries to take any of that away from me...

i don't know what else to say....

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Wanted: Serious and thoughtful posts with actual constructive ideas and/or links on maintaining our civil rights and preventing martial law.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Boondock78

Thanks for your input, your points are always well made. I agree that your plan is prudent and much of it our family has adopted as well. I am looking for something constructive and helpful to do while we bide our time. I guess I don't want to be fatalistic and just give up.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join