It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial Law? A Real Plan Of Action.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Recent events seem to indicate a crescendo of drama and activtity worldwide. The Bin Laden tapes, the misappropriated nukes, the student tasering, economic uncertainty, the Jena 6, earthquakes, etc. It all appears to be careening out of control toward some sort of climax that seems like it will happen sooner rather than later.

It has been asked and not really aswered many times on ATS: "What can we do about it?" I mean, other than type furiously on our keyboards and debate endlessly. I'm not just talking about the basic survival preparations and the "everyman for himself" mentality either. If the government declares martial law for any number of reasons, what are our options? Can we prevent it before it happens? Will we wait until its too late? Look what happened in FL, people just sat and watched that kid have his civil rights violated.

I am not content to just sit back helplessly and let outrageous events unfold that will surely lead to the fall of our once proud nation - a "Shining City On A Hill" that everyone wanted to call home.

I am asking ATS members to use this thread to source more info like the link below. I would like constructive input on what average citizens can join together to do.(Legal and nonviolent methods - although we know that may not always be an option!) Also, I would like to know if anyone is familiar with Carolyn Baker or Dale Allan Pfieffer and whether or not ATS members feel the advice is instructive or futile.

Link and sample text below:

carolynbaker.net...

The establishment of martial law and dictatorship depends on a majority of the public going on with their daily lives as usual. They cannot arrest everyone; they cannot even arrest a sizable portion of the population should they all decide to resist in solidarity. Therefore, the key to defending our country against martial law and dictatorship lies in massive resistance and solidarity.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I personally believe that the only way to end the insanity is a culling of the heard so to speak, and not just in America. There is to many people with to many different ideas and were all tripping over each other. everybody is insisting they are right and the others are wrong, and they will prove that by force. I've been wrong before and I hope I am wrong now but just in case I am preparing.

I think its already gone to far to stop. In my opinion all that there is left to do is prepare. ATS has a survival forums to share survival knowledge.
ATS survival forums

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
OMG! You people would rather argue about demons, aliens and time travel - all of which are just theories.

Meanwhile, clear and decisive evidence exists that our goverment is seeking to consolidate its power and our country's reputation and good standing is tanking faster than the de-valued dollar.

I guess the PTB has acheived its goal of mass distraction and confusion. We don't even know what is important enough to worry about much less do anything about it.

Sad.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by angryamerican

Thank you for your input. I hope you are wrong and it's not too late. What I would like to achieve in this post is to detail options for preventing what seems so inevitable.

I do haunt the ATS survival pages and I am a big fan of many of your posts and threads.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Martial Law? A Real Plan Of Action.

You brought up what I think is the most important of questions asked on ATS, how to take back our country.

I have no magic answer unfortunately. Try writting your elected officals, form our own polital party, join a local group with common interests, create or join local militia groups, or load our guns and hide somewhere and hope for the best.

I'll spend more time researching the posts in the ATS survival forum.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack

Thank you for your input. I hope you are wrong and it's not too late.

I hope I am wrong to I am not a religious man but I find myself preying to what ever god will listen these days to end the insanity. I would rather my kids
live a normal life instead of a life ware they wonder every day weather it will be there last. My heart skips a beat each morning when I send them off to school.

What I would like to achieve in this post is to detail options for preventing what seems so inevitable.

Here is my contribution hope it helps. I havent finished reading it yet, bit I like what ive read so far. education ones self is in my opinion the key.
healing our world

I do haunt the ATS survival pages and I am a big fan of many of your posts and threads.

Thanks for saying that it really makes me feel good that i have been able to share my knowledge with people who appreciate it. If I can help just one person I am happy. Below is a couple more important site, In my opinion

NASDN
and
NASAR

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Lets hope that when the dust settles we won't need those last two links but its good to know they are there!

Come on ATS'ers! Doesn't anyone among you have a vision to stop this crazy train?

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
It makes me sick that right now on the forum board there is a post about which country would be better to live in when America gets too bad to take anymore.

I have one thing to say about that: Cowards. Why don't you concentrate instead on fixing this mess?

That is exactly what is wrong with America and why the PTB have all of the control. As a nation, we are too complacent and comfortable. We'll tolerate anything to maintain our standard of living (read consumerism) even if it means giving up our basic civil rights or abandoning our homeland.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
here is my take on it and it may not be too popular....here it is though.
i feel like 99.9% of us are not in a position to do anything and the .1 that i in a position don't want to for whatever reason..

my answer and what i am planning to do again, for various reasons is simply to be ready.
i have a lot of training in wrestling and muay thai and other grappling but i am slow these days....i have titanium in my back so i can't really book.

so, i have several guns and lots of ammo. a few telescoping clubs cause i am pretty good with them....

i have food and water....working on other stuff like meds and the like...

the fuzz is clearly already out of control BUT, at this time there is still a crappy system that we are forced into...if we get leaned on and rocked by some cop out there and we bust his ass, we're in deep doodoo....
for NOW, i think we have to knwo our rights, fight for our rights when WE are in a situation, and comply without being mr submissive punk givin the cops a swelled head, begging them...
i say be ready to be tazed but don't cry for them not to....you think there are no cops out there that get off on that?

please......

then, there will be a catalyst and it will be martial laws and the normals rules/laws won't apply anymore.....then, you stay safe and fight back in whatever capacity you can....

if you are one of those gung ho patriot types and want to go join the local militia to fight then go.....

me, i plan to dig in and defend my wfe and son and just go with it....

what else can i do?
maybe i am a wuss but i do not want to die off away from my family...i would do no good out in the militia worried about my fam.....i would be much better served staying put and waiting for them to come kicking in doors and then i would fight till i died and would not hesitate.....

thats my plan....best i can come up with due to resources, location, physical ability...

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Boondock78

Obviously all of the steps you have outlined are very prudent and practical.

But why should we let any of it get that far? The government is supposed to work for us. We should not fear them. When we do (as now) it is time to go to the mat. This thread is for threshing out all possible means of legal and non-violent dissent available to the average citizen or group of citizens who band together. I don't mean controversial militia tactics - but it may come to that ultimately as a last resort.

I have read many of your posts and I know you have good ideas. By all means be prepared for any eventuality, but try to think of something more proactive instead of reactive. No offense intended at all. I just want your good ideas to stop this onslaught of tyranny.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   

When we take back a local government and bring that jurisdiction back into line with the classic tenants of American government, it will be a beacon of light, an example of successful peaceful resistance. It will immediately inspire and launch similar efforts in neighboring communities. Each composed of small, decentralized groups working together on the big problem, so that one day they can afford to bicker on the small stuff-that the Libertarians, Constitutionalists, Christian Patriots and Conservatives currently do. So together, with control of enough cities and townships, the combined efforts of those groups can take over counties. With control of enough counties, an entire state can be taken over by our groups.

Read more here: freedomguide.blogspot.com...

I think this is key. If the government's aim is to consolidate power at the Federal level then we must yank the power back to Local Jurisdictions. We can do this by being vocal and active in our communities. Source sympathetic, patriotic and constitutionalist candidates in your area and support them. November elections are fast approaching.

Don't be afraid to speak your minds. Don't let the PTB or your family, friends and neighbors shackle you with the label of "conspiracy theorist" There are more than enough examples for people to realize the government is out of control.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Legal and nonviolent methods

In the quote above lies the real problem. What is now considered legal and illegal? I never thought reading the constitution was an illegal act, but people have been arrested for it. I never thought a peaceful protest was an illegal act, but people are being arrested for it. I never thought exercising your First Amendment right was an illegal act, but the evidence suggest otherwise.

Go ahead and write your local government, who is to say they will not label you as an "enemy combatant" then arrest you, strip you of your citizenship, and hold you without allowing you legal counsel? That is the world we live in now. IMO the chance to make a difference or make change is LONG GONE. The time has already passed us by. Things have advanced so far that (in my opinion) the chance we had to speak up and do something (ANYTHING) has already passed us by and we missed it. It is my belief that revolution is all that is left, I just wonder what will be the spark that ignites the power keg.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Wish I didn't feel that the average citizen's options were rather limited and bleak.

I believe the puppet masters have tightened the screws very slowly and deliberately with enormous reserve options of many levels and many means of tyrannical control.

I believe that they have the technologies; the manpower; the "ET" help to take out any size group as well as masses of people.

I hope I'm wrong.

I still think that Prayer is the most potent force and likely to remain so.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   

There is a window of opportunity for US Americans in the campaign to vote out all incumbents in Congress. It is a simple idea, and most people need simple ideas. The incredibly low approval level for Congress just might make it possible.

So vote in independents, Constitution party candidates, Libertarians, Green party members. Put an end to the Republicans and Democrats by voting all of them out and not voting for anymore Democrats or Republicans.

All of you in the USA are running headlong into armed confrontations and most US citizens will bow to power until the food runs out. US citizens must realize they are the power and arm themselves with slingshots and bows and arrows if nothing else.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Section8Citizen -

Geat points as usual. I typically agree with your perspective and on this matter I fear you may well be correct. The line is certainly blurred now. But I still think we have to try to stop this insanity.

Our Founding Fathers were willing to risk everything. They defended their families and neighbors. They coordinated an effort against tyranny. We can do the same. It will obviously look different 200+ years later and it might get ugly but don't we owe it to our brave ancestors and to our future generations to try? Otherwise, what kind of life will be left in America?

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

I really think that is the starting point. I will not be voting for any incumbants unless they can substantiate their positions and indicate a clear intent to support and defend the Constitution. It may seem small and even pointless after the last two presidential elections but I am speaking most particularly about local elections. We must take back our power locally.

We must also keep speaking out publicly even if it means arrest, as demonstrated by the most recent videos. The arrests are shameful to our Constitution but they serve to bring the tyranny out of the shadows and into the public eye - it might then produce outrage which is a mechanism for change.

We must also coordinate our purposes nationally. Much like the Civil Rights movement of the 60's, The PTB cannot fight everywhere on all fronts, especially if there is economic impact.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
A starting point would be to study the american revolution, the orange revolutions, the various guerilla tactics, the Hezbollah tactics which are working very well...

And the most important thing: inform the most people about the NWO and various things... so when martial law is declared, they will wake up and fight with us or at least support us, not fight us.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
A starting point would be to study the american revolution, the orange revolutions, the various guerilla tactics, the Hezbollah tactics which are working very well...

While I appreciate your imput and I acknowedge (reluctantly but realisticly) that it may indeed come to that - this thread is for the purpose of sourcing and discussing legal and non-violent methods to reclaim our government, retain our contitutional rights and prevent martial law. See original post as well as the T&C of ATS. No offense intended.

Any ideas you have to that end would be welcome.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Where I live, I hear people bitching about the country all the time. But they continue to go to work everyday and come home and live for the weekends.

My two cents is that everyone should quit going to work. I really don't think that people will do this but I think they should. If everyone quit working then the machine would come to a halt. I'm tired of hearing all the bitching (i'm not talking about the ATS forum. i'm talking about the sheep.) and moaning and then not doing a damn thing about it.

I know people don't know what to do. My mother complains all the time and when i make a suggestion of what she should do she says... "no way, i'm only two years from retirement." Its sickening.

Honestly, if someone that were credible were to come to you tomorrow and say, listen, i know for a fact that the world is going to end tomorrow; would you cut loose of your safety net (your job) and do what it takes to survive? i guarantee that most of you would say no way. that is the problem. people are too scared of losing their lifestyle that they are used to.

$0.02

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten
... people are too scared of losing their lifestyle that they are used to.

You are absolutely right and, ironically, that is just what is going to happen anyway if no one is willing to stand up and say "Enough."

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join